Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 11:18 AM

Old April 7th, 2019, 03:43 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post

Of course you will, how could you resist me. Sly thoughts shifted in her mind, she stood up and started leading Tigerdawn away from where they were. "You are not the only one who I will train, we shall go and pick up your new- comrades" she mewed, not looking back.
Tigerdawn bounded after the cat, actually happy for the first time in a while. “Other trainees?” She purred. “There’s others who want to be better warriors?” She flicked her tail, then shrugged it off. “So, how will we train? Will it be exactly how you train an apprentice?”

Character Site

Old April 7th, 2019, 04:16 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post

Tigerdawn bounded after the cat, actually happy for the first time in a while. “Other trainees?” She purred. “There’s others who want to be better warriors?” She flicked her tail, then shrugged it off. “So, how will we train? Will it be exactly how you train an apprentice?”

"There are 2 others I will train, they will train with you. I will explain later, for now, please just keep quiet while I talk to this one," She mewed quietly. She slowed her pace and approached an apprentice-aged cat and introduced herself, "Hello, young one, my name is Stonefrost." Her tone was strong and confident, she was fearless.
@Shivers

Last edited by Cave; April 7th, 2019 at 04:17 PM.
Old April 7th, 2019, 04:30 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Tigerdawn nodded and went to sit in the shadows to watch.

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; April 7th, 2019 at 04:52 PM.
Old April 7th, 2019, 04:38 PM
I am a Niffler

My Mood: Sleepy

@Cave @Flameleaf

Pricklepaw had no idea where he was. The spikey gray apprentice had woken up here not too long ago and he had to admit he was a bit scared. Out of nowhere, a she-cat approached him and not too far off he could see a warrior not too far off hiding in the shadows. The Windclan apprentice was scared and confused but refused to let the unknown she-cat see that as he crouched down ready to attack her, "Who are you and why have you brought me here?!" He hissed although he could smell his own fear scent.

"The guilt invested will in time pay wisely" -Falsettos

|Character List|Profile Picture|

Last edited by Shivers; April 7th, 2019 at 04:38 PM.
Old April 7th, 2019, 04:55 PM
My brain is a circus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Tigerdawn nodded and went to sit in the shadows to watch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivers View Post
@Cave @Flameleaf

Pricklepaw had no idea where he was. The spikey gray apprentice had woken up here not too long ago and he had to admit he was a bit scared. Out of nowhere, a she-cat approached him and not too far off he could see a warrior not too far off hiding in the shadows. The Windclan apprentice was scared and confused but refused to let the unknown she-cat see that as he crouched down ready to attack her, "Who are you and why have you brought me here?!" He hissed although he could smell his own fear scent.

"Don't you listen, She sighed. "My name is Stonefrost, you are here for a reason and I want to help you find it." She paused, sniffing the air, "You smell, scared, is it possibly because you lack the skills needed to defend yourself, if so, we, and by we I mean I, can fix that issue." A slippery-sly voice rolled off her tongue. She circled around the apprentice like a vulture circling crow-food "Hmm, you are young so we can definitely teach you a fair amount of things-not to mention we can help shape this-" she paused, poking the young cats flank with her paw, "into something a little more- strong." She stopped circling the apprentice as her face met Pricklepaw's only a hair length away. "So what do you say, do you want to become stronger?" The smell of rotting fruit emanated from her, swallowing up Pricklepaw's scent, and the scent of fear that came from the apprentice.

(I almost called Picklepaw Pricklepear...though that might be a sweet warrior name for the character)

Last edited by Cave; April 7th, 2019 at 04:55 PM.
Old April 7th, 2019, 09:24 PM
I am a Niffler

Quote:

"Don't you listen, She sighed. "My name is Stonefrost, you are here for a reason and I want to help you find it." She paused, sniffing the air, "You smell, scared, is it possibly because you lack the skills needed to defend yourself, if so, we, and by we I mean I, can fix that issue." A slippery-sly voice rolled off her tongue. She circled around the apprentice like a vulture circling crow-food "Hmm, you are young so we can definitely teach you a fair amount of things-not to mention we can help shape this-" she paused, poking the young cats flank with her paw, "into something a little more- strong." She stopped circling the apprentice as her face met Pricklepaw's only a hair length away. "So what do you say, do you want to become stronger?" The smell of rotting fruit emanated from her, swallowing up Pricklepaw's scent, and the scent of fear that came from the apprentice.

(I almost called Picklepaw Pricklepear...though that might be a sweet warrior name for the character)
(XD)

The young tom's ears turned red he didn't even notice that she had introduced herself he was too focused on his predicament. He hissed in indignation as Stonefrost prodded him, "I am strong. In fact I'm the strongest apprentice Windclan has to offer!" He said through gritted teeth his fur sticking up on his flank in indignation. However his fur finally began to lay flat when the she-cat said the word "stronger". Becoming stronger was Pricklepaw's biggest desire. He wanted to become the strongest warrior in the clan. STronger than even Blazingstar! His yellow eyes glittered with interest as he finally said, "I'm interested in becoming... stronger than I already am... Tell me more." The gray
apprentice mewed finally relaxing.

Old April 7th, 2019, 10:53 PM
My brain is a circus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivers View Post
(XD)

The young tom's ears turned red he didn't even notice that she had introduced herself he was too focused on his predicament. He hissed in indignation as Stonefrost prodded him, "I am strong. In fact I'm the strongest apprentice Windclan has to offer!" He said through gritted teeth his fur sticking up on his flank in indignation. However his fur finally began to lay flat when the she-cat said the word "stronger". Becoming stronger was Pricklepaw's biggest desire. He wanted to become the strongest warrior in the clan. STronger than even Blazingstar! His yellow eyes glittered with interest as he finally said, "I'm interested in becoming... stronger than I already am... Tell me more." The gray
apprentice mewed finally relaxing.

"If you are Windclan's strongest apprentice then I think they have some issues to sort out," she scoffed, "But I can definitely help you become stronger, it is my specialty, you know." The Stony she-cat brushed past the apprentice, running her tail on his back, "there is one more I must introduce the both of you too, then I will explain how I shall train the three of you." She mewed, flicking her tail off the apprentice and pointing to Tigerdawn, "When I talk to this next apprentice I want you to act like your comrade over there, be quiet and let me do the talking." Her fading pelt soon melted into the shadows, but her scent still lingered.
Old April 8th, 2019, 07:10 PM
GrimDark

My Mood: Inspired

Fawnpaw had awaken in a dark forest she was confused on why she was brought here but just shook her head too stop her thoughts of confusion she looked around "what is this place" she stood up and walked around looking too find out where she was this place seemed more dead then herbs during leaf bare

@Cave

Last edited by JinxedLove; April 8th, 2019 at 07:14 PM.
Old April 9th, 2019, 05:25 PM
My brain is a circus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonwishes View Post
Fawnpaw had awaken in a dark forest she was confused on why she was brought here but just shook her head too stop her thoughts of confusion she looked around "what is this place" she stood up and walked around looking too find out where she was this place seemed more dead then herbs during leaf bare

@Cave

"This is the dark forest," Stonefrost mewed, sounding a little warmer then normal. "This is the place where you can learn to harness your ambitions, where you can learn how to achieve your goals."

(Sorry this is short, I didn't have much time to write it, also sorry its late, I thought I had replied to this...I need to remember to add some mentions for the others next post.)
Old April 9th, 2019, 07:15 PM
I am a Niffler

Quote:

"If you are Windclan's strongest apprentice then I think they have some issues to sort out," she scoffed, "But I can definitely help you become stronger, it is my specialty, you know." The Stony she-cat brushed past the apprentice, running her tail on his back, "there is one more I must introduce the both of you too, then I will explain how I shall train the three of you." She mewed, flicking her tail off the apprentice and pointing to Tigerdawn, "When I talk to this next apprentice I want you to act like your comrade over there, be quiet and let me do the talking." Her fading pelt soon melted into the shadows, but her scent still lingered.
Pricklepaw wanted to make a snappy remark to defend his honor but he held himself back, This she-cat is gonna help you reach your full potential hold your tongue, HE thought to himself before grudgingly padding over to the shadows towards the shadow. He wordlessly sat himself next to Tingerdawn not very interested in making small talk.
@Flameleaf

Last edited by Shivers; April 10th, 2019 at 10:09 PM.