Today 12:48 PM

Old April 29th, 2019, 04:33 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtecttheDoecplyse View Post

The black tom started purring. Being with White'Brook was worth it all, was worth all the sleep deprivation he had to go through. Looking up into her green eyes he let out a huff and raised his head to give her a lick on her nose and fell back with a snort. This was more enjoyable than hanging out with any of his clanmates, he always felt restless and always looked forward to these 'midnight adventures'. He sat up again and looked at White's clean fur. Taking a pawful of riverbed mud he threw it at her and laughed when she sat up looking bewildered. "Well... You and your moor cats. Too used to the heather and no mud are you?" He laughed again and pushed the mud further into her fur. "Try getting that out! It sticks like resin!"
White'Brook stared at him a light gasp escaped her as she felt her white fur become slightly heavy and dirty, she pouted slightly before she playfully tackled Night into the mud causing the two of them to get all muddy."Well, I guess your gonna have lots of fun getting it out yourself aren't you?".She laughed softly at his slightly shocked face, she had a bright smile on her face before she softly gave a small lick on his nose, pulling back slightly she released him from her pin as she sat up and looked at the black Tom, speaking softly."I...Wish...We were in the same clan...Then we wouldn't have to hide like this...".White'Brook loved coming to see Night at moonhigh,it was worth breaking the warrior code over but sometimes she wished they could be with each other without getting judged for it or having to be so secretive.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 29th, 2019 at 04:34 PM.
Old April 30th, 2019, 12:37 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
White'Brook stared at him a light gasp escaped her as she felt her white fur become slightly heavy and dirty, she pouted slightly before she playfully tackled Night into the mud causing the two of them to get all muddy."Well, I guess your gonna have lots of fun getting it out yourself aren't you?".She laughed softly at his slightly shocked face, she had a bright smile on her face before she softly gave a small lick on his nose, pulling back slightly she released him from her pin as she sat up and looked at the black Tom, speaking softly."I...Wish...We were in the same clan...Then we wouldn't have to hide like this...".White'Brook loved coming to see Night at moonhigh,it was worth breaking the warrior code over but sometimes she wished they could be with each other without getting judged for it or having to be so secretive.
Night nodded, the black tom agreeing fully with what she was saying. "I know..." he said nudging her slightly and rubbing his cheek against her. Sitting up fully he began licking her cheek cleaning the mud from her. It had been obvious to the male that he was starting to like this wiry windclan warrior, like her more than the warrior code allowed friendships to last. Shuffling his paws lightly he looked into her green eyes. "I could always join Windclan if you wanted me to... I don't belong in open spaces, I know that all too well... but I would do it for you. I know that some windclan cats still do the tunneling and I think... I think I could adapt to that." The warrior curled his tail around them both pressing his fur into hers while continuing to lick the mud off her face.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee

Last edited by Arie; April 30th, 2019 at 12:37 AM.
Old April 30th, 2019, 02:25 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtecttheDoecplyse View Post

Night nodded, the black tom agreeing fully with what she was saying. "I know..." he said nudging her slightly and rubbing his cheek against her. Sitting up fully he began licking her cheek cleaning the mud from her. It had been obvious to the male that he was starting to like this wiry windclan warrior, like her more than the warrior code allowed friendships to last. Shuffling his paws lightly he looked into her green eyes. "I could always join Windclan if you wanted me to... I don't belong in open spaces, I know that all too well... but I would do it for you. I know that some windclan cats still do the tunneling and I think... I think I could adapt to that." The warrior curled his tail around them both pressing his fur into hers while continuing to lick the mud off her face.
White'Brook gave a slight purr as he agreed with her, she sat there calm as the Tom cleaned her cheek, although his next words startled her."Night....".Her face twisted slightly into both happiness and guilt, she knew how uncomfortable he was with being in WindClan territory."...As much as I would love that...I know how much you hate open spaces...I don't want to put you through all that just for me...".Saying this in a soft tone she softly licked his cheek affectionately,as if to show her gratitude. The White Molly Purred softly as she looked at him."...Besides I'm not sure you would be able to handle WindClan life very well~".She teased playfully, a mischievous glint forming in her eyes as she softly nudged him.

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 30th, 2019 at 02:26 AM.
Old April 30th, 2019, 02:53 AM
emergency hiatus

Quote:
White'Brook gave a slight purr as he agreed with her, she sat there calm as the Tom cleaned her cheek, although his next words startled her."Night....".Her face twisted slightly into both happiness and guilt, she knew how uncomfortable he was with being in WindClan territory."...As much as I would love that...I know how much you hate open spaces...I don't want to put you through all that just for me...".Saying this in a soft tone she softly licked his cheek affectionately,as if to show her gratitude. The White Molly Purred softly as she looked at him."...Besides I'm not sure you would be able to handle WindClan life very well~".She teased playfully, a mischievous glint forming in her eyes as she softly nudged him.
The tom let out a sigh and looked at her, affection shining in his amber eyes. "Well it would be either me having to put up with open spaces or you having to move in the undergrowth and I think I would rather take my chances in the open spaces than watching you learn how to hunt underneath pines.. and you would stick out like a white owl" He nudged her again but this time scenting the air more carefully. Yes. This wasn't White'Brook's usual scent. He was aware that they had spent so much time together for this to happen... It had to be longer than he was aware of. "And well... Would you prefer for our kits to be born underneath the open sky or in the dark forest pines?"

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Old April 30th, 2019, 03:06 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImmortalElder View Post

The tom let out a sigh and looked at her, affection shining in his amber eyes. "Well it would be either me having to put up with open spaces or you having to move in the undergrowth and I think I would rather take my chances in the open spaces than watching you learn how to hunt underneath pines.. and you would stick out like a white owl" He nudged her again but this time scenting the air more carefully. Yes. This wasn't White'Brook's usual scent. He was aware that they had spent so much time together for this to happen... It had to be longer than he was aware of. "And well... Would you prefer for our kits to be born underneath the open sky or in the dark forest pines?"
White'Brook stared at him, the question made her fur heat up, completely caught off guard she stuttered slightly."W-wha- Uhm...well uh...I-".She didn't know what to say, or more she couldn't say anything, she could only look at him, her heart thumping rapidly."I...I don't mind...as long as their safe and happy...".She avoided his intense gaze as she was finally able to reply,her voice was a mere whisper, her fur burning furiously.The White Molly took a deep breath before she gazed at him her gaze warm and affectionate as she gave a small lick on Night's cheek.

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 30th, 2019 at 03:10 AM.
Old April 30th, 2019, 03:31 AM
emergency hiatus

Quote:
White'Brook stared at him, the question made her fur heat up, completely caught off guard she stuttered slightly."W-wha- Uhm...well uh...I-".She didn't know what to say, or more she couldn't say anything, she could only look at him, her heart thumping rapidly."I...I don't mind...as long as their safe and happy...".She avoided his intense gaze as she was finally able to reply,her voice was a mere whisper, her fur burning furiously.The White Molly took a deep breath before she gazed at him her gaze warm and affectionate as she gave a small lick on Night's cheek.
Night gazed at her, his eyes soft. "You didn't know did you?" his voice was soft and gentle. Drawing her ever closer to him he began washing her ears and let out a purr. "You do mind though, my fiery windclanner. You wouldn't survive a day in the pines." He gestured to her paws, to her fur. "You will be seen easily by prey - especially in the night when we hunt - and you wouldn't be able to catch anything. You have no muscle in your lower hindquarters and won't even be able to catch a frog," when she started protest he lifted a paw, "No. Hear me out. You just cannot adapt to the life in the pines and do you think our kits will be happy when their mother always struggles on hunts? Will you be happy knowing that your kits are better hunters than you? We can grow happy on the moor - my struggles will not be as bad as yours. I can dig, I am wiry enough to run down into the rabbit burrows like so many of your clanmates... and for once, I'll be comfortable in the holes." He drew her ever closer and purred loudly, looking at her abdomen softly and affection shook off his pelt with his purrs. "We'll both be happy there. Our kits will be happy there... and I know I am leaving Shadowclan, but they can call me a traitor all they want."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Old April 30th, 2019, 04:11 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

Night gazed at her, his eyes soft. "You didn't know did you?" his voice was soft and gentle. Drawing her ever closer to him he began washing her ears and let out a purr. "You do mind though, my fiery windclanner. You wouldn't survive a day in the pines." He gestured to her paws, to her fur. "You will be seen easily by prey - especially in the night when we hunt - and you wouldn't be able to catch anything. You have no muscle in your lower hindquarters and won't even be able to catch a frog," when she started protest he lifted a paw, "No. Hear me out. You just cannot adapt to the life in the pines and do you think our kits will be happy when their mother always struggles on hunts? Will you be happy knowing that your kits are better hunters than you? We can grow happy on the moor - my struggles will not be as bad as yours. I can dig, I am wiry enough to run down into the rabbit burrows like so many of your clanmates... and for once, I'll be comfortable in the holes." He drew her ever closer and purred loudly, looking at her abdomen softly and affection shook off his pelt with his purrs. "We'll both be happy there. Our kits will be happy there... and I know I am leaving Shadowclan, but they can call me a traitor all they want."
White'Brook gazed at him softly, she felt slightly embarrassed that she hadn't noticed sooner,although she will admit it had been hard for her to run and hunt lately,she felt....slower then she usually had been,she spoke softly happiness filling her gaze."I...love you...and I will love our kits with all my heart...".She gazed at her abdomen a soft smile on her features before she purred."Can you believe it?..W-We're goning to be parents!".The more the realisation hit the more she started to panic slightly."I'm going to be a mother...W-What if i fail to be a mother?! What if I screw up- How I'm I going to explain this to my brother...He still views me as a kit- I'm barely able to leave camp without him working up a fuss over me!".The words fumbled out her mouth, she was generally worried, she was scared that she wouldn't be a good mother, she was scared of her family shunning their kits.

RP Tracker
Old April 30th, 2019, 04:22 AM
emergency hiatus

Quote:
White'Brook gazed at him softly, she felt slightly embarrassed that she hadn't noticed sooner,although she will admit it had been hard for her to run and hunt lately,she felt....slower then she usually had been,she spoke softly happiness filling her gaze."I...love you...and I will love our kits with all my heart...".She gazed at her abdomen a soft smile on her features before she purred."Can you believe it?..W-We're goning to be parents!".The more the realisation hit the more she started to panic slightly."I'm going to be a mother...W-What if i fail to be a mother?! What if I screw up- How I'm I going to explain this to my brother...He still views me as a kit- I'm barely able to leave camp without him working up a fuss over me!".The words fumbled out her mouth, she was generally worried, she was scared that she wouldn't be a good mother, she was scared of her family shunning their kits.
Star that Shines at Night nudged her again. "You're worrying too much White. I'll be here, I'll be here to help you take care of them. Like I would leave you to take care of them on your own? Who do you think I am. I was deprived of my mother and father... I don't want that to happen to our kits." His eyes shone with a cold sadness at the mention of his family and he shook his head, looking up into the sky. Dawn was approaching... Approaching too fast for the black tom's liking. He wanted more time with her... with the she-cat who was carrying his first litter. It was still surreal... he was gonna be a father. He let out a soft and airy purr again. "I don't know how fast I'll be at running with these legs though." He gestured to himself with his tail. He was build short, stocky and wiry like most of the cats from the Tribe with the extra strength in his hindquarters from hunting in Shadowclan territory. "I might be able to catch more woodland prey. Although it would be fun to run across the open space without fearing bumping your head into a tree." The sharp corners that the Shadowclan cats took when they ran in the pines made their turn reflexes extreme and he knew he could turn on a dime to avoid the clustered trees.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours

Old April 30th, 2019, 05:02 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

Star that Shines at Night nudged her again. "You're worrying too much White. I'll be here, I'll be here to help you take care of them. Like I would leave you to take care of them on your own? Who do you think I am. I was deprived of my mother and father... I don't want that to happen to our kits." His eyes shone with a cold sadness at the mention of his family and he shook his head, looking up into the sky. Dawn was approaching... Approaching too fast for the black tom's liking. He wanted more time with her... with the she-cat who was carrying his first litter. It was still surreal... he was gonna be a father. He let out a soft and airy purr again. "I don't know how fast I'll be at running with these legs though." He gestured to himself with his tail. He was build short, stocky and wiry like most of the cats from the Tribe with the extra strength in his hindquarters from hunting in Shadowclan territory. "I might be able to catch more woodland prey. Although it would be fun to run across the open space without fearing bumping your head into a tree." The sharp corners that the Shadowclan cats took when they ran in the pines made their turn reflexes extreme and he knew he could turn on a dime to avoid the clustered trees.
White'brook nodded softly as she took a deep breath to calm herself down,she snuggled closer to him,she could see the darkness of the moor become lighter slightly, she knew that very soon the two of them would have to say goodbye, she hated that part.Hearing Night's comment she laughed softly,before she mumbled in a sweet tone to the black Tom."I'm sure you'll be fine, you are my cunning Shadowclanner after all~".A soft purr escaped her, she still couldn't believe she was going to be a mother,She felt excitement bloom within her as she thought about the future,she only hoped nothing bad will happen."I hope our kit's turn out bright and healthy...that's all that matters to me...".She gazed at her abdomen,although it wasn't viable yet she certainly felt a little heavier. White'Brook suddenly yawned a little bit, tiredness somewhat getting to her as she leaned into Night's fur.

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 30th, 2019 at 07:00 AM.
Old April 30th, 2019, 09:04 AM
emergency hiatus

Quote:
White'brook nodded softly as she took a deep breath to calm herself down,she snuggled closer to him,she could see the darkness of the moor become lighter slightly, she knew that very soon the two of them would have to say goodbye, she hated that part.Hearing Night's comment she laughed softly,before she mumbled in a sweet tone to the black Tom."I'm sure you'll be fine, you are my cunning Shadowclanner after all~".A soft purr escaped her, she still couldn't believe she was going to be a mother,She felt excitement bloom within her as she thought about the future,she only hoped nothing bad will happen."I hope our kit's turn out bright and healthy...that's all that matters to me...".She gazed at her abdomen,although it wasn't viable yet she certainly felt a little heavier. White'Brook suddenly yawned a little bit, tiredness somewhat getting to her as she leaned into Night's fur.
{You get to do the timeskip ma dear :3}

Night stopped washing her and just let himself soak in the feeling of fur against fur, of his mate - that was what she was after all - by his side and no worries. Just them and their future... He would learn to live like this. He needed to. He stood up and gave White'Brook a final lick on her head. "You better go. The patrols will be out soon and we don't wanna get caught. Especially not you and especially not now." He nuzzled her gently and curled his tail around her one last time before he jumped over the stream that acted like a border between the two clans. Remembering he was now covered in Windclan scent he jumped into the stream, letting it stream over his body and he looked up at White. "I know you won't wanna get rid of my shadowclan scent by doing this. So find another way, as long as you don't get into any trouble. Keep our little ones safe."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours