Today 07:26 AM
writing commissions
Last post by randomfandomfan
Today 07:21 AM

Old August 11th, 2020, 07:17 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: Rogueland Woods

[ @StealthWarrior ]

Cormorantglide... didn’t know how to take that. Was Mapleleaf now regretting his decision to leave? Was he cryptically referring to what made him leave? No one had forced the tom out because of some stupid mistake, he’d decided to leave of his own accord mere moments ago; somehow, Cormorantglide couldn’t help feeling that it was too soon to regret that decision.

Still unsure as to the final message’s meaning, Cormorantglide watched silently as Mapleleaf lifted his last paw over the scent marker and slipped into the undergrowth, a Thunderclan warrior no more. Staying for another moment, Cormorantglide watched the last waverings of the fronds still and then turned and padded back into Thunderclan territory, looking at each part of it with a little extra appreciation as he walked back to camp and the ongoing meeting.

-

[ @Siren Bliss ]

Forest cats? Cormorantglide could only assume the stranger meant clan cats. Technically, there were liners who lived in forested areas too but loners and rogues were rarely referred to as cats of a specific area since they can move around and all inhabit different areas. The black and grey
warrior looked this loner up and down, flattening his fur but keeping wary eyes on the potential enemy, slightly unnerved by the clearly blind eyes that still somehow looked right through him.

“Assuming you mean clan cats, yes. I am a warrior of Thunderclan, whose territory you are currently standing on. Now, I’m afraid I must ask you to leave our territory unless you have a good reason for being here.”

The only reason Cormorantglide could think of that would allow this cat to remain on the territory was if he intended to join the clan but he wasn’t going to bring up that option. If this loner wanted to join than he would have to be the one to suggest it- as far as Cormorantglide knew, Thunderclan wasn’t recruiting.

Last edited by dionysus; August 11th, 2020 at 07:23 PM.
Old August 11th, 2020, 07:46 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

[ @Beau; ]

Jay looked at him. "I have come to see if I can join your clan?", he asked. The tom had always wondered about the clans and hearing that it was about helping out your clanmates he wanted to be a part of it. He loved to help and he was good with other cats. Jay gave him a friendly smile. "I wanted to join, so I can help you guys with catching food and anything else you guys need.", Jay added.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old August 11th, 2020, 07:56 PM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @Siren Bliss ]

Cormorantglide flicked an ear and observed the other tom for a moment. He seemed fairly genuine and his interest in the clan sounded almost similar to the ideals of a new apprentice who eagerly awaited warriorhood and the chance to serve their clan to the best of their ability. It reminded him of himself, actually. While giving the perfect answer could have seemed suspicious, Cormorantglide felt that he believed this tom had good intentions. With a decisive nod, he turned toward camp.

“I don’t get to make the decisions, but I can bring you to our leader, Buckstar.”

With that, Cormorantglide started walking, making sure to speak up as he walked away so that the other tom would be able to follow his voice.

“This way. What’s your name?”
Old August 11th, 2020, 08:01 PM

[ @Beau; ]

Jay listened to him and perked his head up. The young tom padded after him. He didn't really know this land as he wasn't a rogue for very long. 2 moons exactly, now he was seven moons old.

"My name's jay. So what's your name?", he asked. He had heard that clan cats had some weird names. If he joined he would have a weird name too, but it would have some meaning to it. He liked that. "How big is Thunderclan?", he asked in curiosity.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old August 11th, 2020, 08:08 PM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @Siren Bliss ]

Checking occasionally to make sure Jay was still following, Cormorantglide led the way briskly toward camp; he made sure to step loudly just in case the younger cat needed a little extra sound to follow. They were drawing nearer to the entrance when the warrior responded- he wasn’t quite sure how big Thunderclan was, it was a rather subjective question.

“My name is Cormorantglide and as for Thunderclan... it’s pretty big. It isn’t the biggest clan but it is far bigger than any rogue groups and it’s getting bigger every day.”

Cormorantglide said the last part with a puff of pride, sticking out his chest and smiling a bit as he thought of his home clan and their recent success after the fire. Soon, they had reached the camp and Cormorantglide slipped through the entrance, calling behind him to make sure Jay knew where he was walking.

“We are heading into the camp now, you’ll have to walk between some bushes and it might feel weird at first but then you’ll be in the clearing.”
Old August 11th, 2020, 08:16 PM

[ @Beau; ]

Jay felt the tom stop and so did he. He acted as if he was looking past him, moving his head to the side. Bushes? That shouldn't be too hard. The young cat waited a few moments before he padded through them. He used his whiskers to feel around the small space. Would the warrior be following him. Part of him thought it was a trap, but he didn't believe it all that much. The ground felt weird on his paws as he drew near to the inside of the camp.

Old August 12th, 2020, 01:14 AM
fae/she/they

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Foxbound gave a shake of her pelt as she padded through the territory, ears flattened slightly. There had been so much change, so much going on, that she just couldn't comprehend it all. Taking a deep breath, Foxbound continued along the forest path she'd been walking along. She felt proud of Buckbranch... he got his second chance at deputy which was great... but... It was all so new.... but she knew he could do good for their clan. She just... didn't want to get in his way right now. Her trying to be supportive might not come off that way.... and she just... there was a lot of unknowns right now.

Foxbound heard distant yowling after a moment, and, curious, she followed the sound, tail flicking slightly before she came across Buzztuft. The she-cat had fallen silent when Foxbound reached her, and the ginger feline padded over, sitting down next to her. "Quite the wild ride, huh?" She meowed, her sentence vague but with all that had happened, Buzztuft should be able to interpret it quite easily.
Buzztuft had finally felt some peace after just... yelling to herself, really. It was nice to get all of that out. Not all could remain peaceful though, soon the pawsteps of another cat became apparent in her ears, followed by an oh-so familiar voice. In complete disbelief, she looked over, only to see Foxbound suddenly appearing at her side. Was she dreaming? Shaking her head, she mustered up a small reply. "Yeah. Quite so. I don't suppose you heard my... uhm... choice words about all of this." She let out a slight laugh, though her uneasy expression didn't waver as she shifted to be a bit closer to the other she-cat. Hopefully this wouldn't go terribly, despite everything terrible in recent history.

"Have you been alright? I've never really had the time to check in with you... or Buckbranch for that matter, with so much going on. So... uhm... yeah. I hope you're not too upset with me or anything." Stars sake. That was possibly the most awkward way she could've worded that. Buzztuft looked the other way for a moment, it was clear the calico needed to collect herself. Taking a deep breath, she stood and took a few paces around in thought. Thinking was difficult... but an idea would have to come to her eventually. Right? "Oh... uhm..." She sputtered out somewhat haphazardly. A simple conclusion had come to the she-cat suddenly. "You don't have to answer if you're not comfortable, though. I just... have worried about you more than I likely should have."
Old August 12th, 2020, 08:17 AM
The air is tasty here.

Status: Just coming back to this site, looking for rp buddies
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: Tree of Murmurs

Lightningstrike pads along the soft, rich soil, her pelt prickling with unease.
They're only kit stories, right?
But still she didn't feel very comfortable.
She sniffs the air and catches a whiff of thrush.
She looks up and spots it high in the trees.
Lightningstrike hops on a branch and leaps from one to another, finally almost the same level as the thrush.
Just then a little part of the branch she's standing on cracks. She quickly jumps to a new branch. Though the whole branch hadn't cracked, she didn't trust it with her weight.
However, the thrush had heard the branch and flew away.
Feeling desperate, Lightningstrike leaped into the air, hoping to catch it. She didn't catch, but almost safely landed on a different branch. However, she came short of it just slightly.
She helps as she tumbles to the ground.
Her injuries are severe.
She cries out a raspy call, hoping someone would hear her as she couldn't walk right now.
Old August 12th, 2020, 09:30 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Brightpaw padded absentmindedly through the territory sniffing everything. She had looked for her mentor, but they weren't around, so she was here, looking and hoping someone would show up to train her ALREADY. @Shadowpaw234

Last edited by gs29513; August 12th, 2020 at 09:31 AM.
Old August 12th, 2020, 09:36 AM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Sparkpelt stood up getting ready to walk over to the Warrior den when she saw Brightpaw walking around sniffing evrything "Whats wrong Apprentice?" Sparkpelt asked warmly