Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Journey for the History...
Last post by occultation
Today 02:58 AM
Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by burntToast
Today 02:22 AM
ShadowClan Resources
Last post by ashtuft
Today 02:15 AM
The MCYT shop!!!
Last post by Myling
Today 01:26 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 17th, 2018, 08:51 AM

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

((gah! hey people probably no one remembers me or will even read this but im joye and i joined the site i don't even know how long ago. my cat Peach used to be the DS commander if anyone remembers that? i'm feeling weirdly nostalgic and so i'm going to make up a character on the spot and people can join in whenever they please!))

A nose twitch.

Another.

Another.

"Grrf!" Tallcreek grunted in frustration. He lifted into a hind-legged sitting position and used both his paws to bat wildly at his nose. He stuck his tongue out and when his flailing ceased, he hunched over and hid his face. What kind of idiot starts attacking his own face for no reason in the middle of a crowded clearing? Apparently Tallcreek, who wouldn't think to just maybe go somewhere no one would see him if he wanted to do something as embarrassing as what had just occurred. His ear tips grew hot and pink, his squinted eyes hopeful no one saw him. The tomcat attempted to make himself small, an impossible task for the large feline. His spine ached. He lifted and settled his paws nervously, worriedly.

"Foxdung," he cursed into his blue-furred chest.

JOYE
[site - profile- finder]
[just kindling on the fire]
[profile credit to me!]

Last edited by JustJoye; July 17th, 2018 at 05:58 PM.
Old July 17th, 2018, 11:53 AM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazepaw View Post
@Fireleaf
Sorry i took so long)
Furykit padded up to his mother. He rubbed against her. "Hi mum"
“Hello son” She said

see you around wco <3
Old July 17th, 2018, 02:14 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post

Boulderstone looked over at Bluffwing with a half smile. "Yeah. My name's Boulderstone and you are Bluffwing right?" he replied. There was at least one cat that could remember his name. He was mainly known for his oldest sisters baby brother. He was his own cat and he wanted everyone to know him for who he was.
The molly smiled, "Yep, Bluffwing." She tilted her head at him, "What are you up to?" She asked, looking him over again, she mostly knew him from his sister but she also wanted to get to know him.
Old July 17th, 2018, 09:18 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
"That's great... great. More food for ThunderClan." She meowed, her ears flicking with interest. Though Burnetsky picked up Blackthorn's disapproval to a degree, she couldn't quite discern it, but somehow knew that it was about Ambercloud. It was an odd sensation that spread through her; she was defensive of her friend, since she had shown her a new side of thought, and with Blackthorn's momentary emotion-- anger perhaps?-- she wanted to defend Ambercloud. "Is there something... something wrong with my-my friend choices?" she challenged, her once friendly yellow-green eyes now small slits of frustrated anger. If Blackthorn couldn't accept her friends, she wouldn't accept him. She knew that it was shallow, and perhaps a bit mean to shun a family member. But Burnetsky had grown close to Ambercloud, and she was one of the few cats in the clan to tolerate her; she wan't going to let Blackthorn ruin that.

(ahh thanks!)
Seeing his sister get defensive, Blackthorn naturally got annoyed, too. Sibling squabbles were no scarcity in ThunderClan. He pinned his ears back and replied, "No... well, maybe. I don't know. Ambercloud is sweet, but..." He paused. Through gritted teeth, he snapped, "If she hurts you, she'd better watch her back." He relaxed his jaw and sighed. He wasn't one to hurt others. He would never break the warrior code. But he cared for his sister more than anything, and if anything happened to her, he wasn't sure what he would do. He wanted Burnetsky to have good friends, but he was very protective of her. Blackthorn was torn between wanting his sister to be happy and wanting to keep her safe from heartbreak. A soft breeze blew across the camp, washing away some of the thick humidity and ruffling the siblings' dark coats. Blackthorn turned his gaze to the rustling leaves above them, wishing he could sweep away this argument like the wind swept the leaves. Knowing that wouldn't happen--he was the one who brought this up, after all--he turned his amber eyes back to the narrowed green gaze of his sister.
Old July 17th, 2018, 11:20 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@CactusHeart
(Hope you're fine with a night time RP)
It was moonhigh and all the kits in the nursery were curled up and sleeping close to their mothers who also was asleep. If you listened to sounds of camp life you would hear a few grunts, snoring, coughing, sneezing, and farting, and occasionally an apprentice hissing 'get off my tail!'. The only sounds from the territory was crickets chirping, the wind blowing, and owls hooting. Life seemed peaceful. An owl landed in the clearing to scoop up a mouse it let out a loud hoot. Dreamkit flickered her eyes open and turned to the sound and saw a owl stalking a mouse. She had heard plenty of tales of hoe dangerous owls were, they were prey for a group of senior warriors not kits or apprentices, but the owl was about to steal THEIR prey. She narrowed her eyes slightly and arched her back hissing softly, trying not to wake anyone. She stood in moonlight her claws unsheathed her eyes glistening as she crept forward careful be be behind it, and luckily down wind from the owl.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; July 17th, 2018 at 11:21 PM.
Old July 17th, 2018, 11:28 PM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
@CactusHeart
(Hope you're fine with a night time RP)
It was moonhigh and all the kits in the nursery were curled up and sleeping close to their mothers who also was asleep. If you listened to sounds of camp life you would hear a few grunts, snoring, coughing, sneezing, and farting, and occasionally an apprentice hissing 'get off my tail!'. The only sounds from the territory was crickets chirping, the wind blowing, and owls hooting. Life seemed peaceful. An owl landed in the clearing to scoop up a mouse it let out a loud hoot. Dreamkit flickered her eyes open and turned to the sound and saw a owl stalking a mouse. She had heard plenty of tales of hoe dangerous owls were, they were prey for a group of senior warriors not kits or apprentices, but the owl was about to steal THEIR prey. She narrowed her eyes slightly and arched her back hissing softly, trying not to wake anyone. She stood in moonlight her claws unsheathed her eyes glistening as she crept forward careful be be behind it, and luckily down wind from the owl.
FlickKit awoke, stretching out and yawning, his mouth opening wide. He noticed DreamKit and crept up on her, smiling playfully. He leaped onto her, knocking her down and licking her face “Hey, Dream!” He whispered, licking her face.
Old July 17th, 2018, 11:45 PM
Ghostie

My Mood: Kingly

A kit turned in her sleep thx to the noises being made
Old July 18th, 2018, 09:19 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
FlickKit awoke, stretching out and yawning, his mouth opening wide. He noticed DreamKit and crept up on her, smiling playfully. He leaped onto her, knocking her down and licking her face “Hey, Dream!” He whispered, licking her face.
She glanced at Flickkit her heart still pounding from not seeing him she whispered,” That owl is stealing our prey!” She still was a bit nervous at the idea of two kits trying to kill an owl, but she thought of it as her duty.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 18th, 2018, 10:18 AM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She glanced at Flickkit her heart still pounding from not seeing him she whispered,” That owl is stealing our prey!” She still was a bit nervous at the idea of two kits trying to kill an owl, but she thought of it as her duty.
“Should we get it?” He meowed, nuzzling her face softly. He loved how soft the other kits were, and especially loved cuddling with them. “We could just leave it alone.” He said, taking a slow step out into the clearing
Old July 18th, 2018, 10:26 AM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireleaf View Post
“Hello son” She said
"When can I go outside of the camp? Its booring in here. All the kits just wanna play stupid mossball. Its no fun!"Furykit complained, "Outside the warriors are always out of camp.."

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Closed Thread