Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 03:59 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 03:14 AM
Fritter’s warrior cat art...
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:02 AM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 02:57 AM
KestrelPaw
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:55 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 30th, 2023, 12:25 AM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: perish, foxes.

Leafpaw
Dark brown Siamese mix ▵ She/Her
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Leafpaw Looked up to Sparrowfur with a deadpanned look, if this was firestreams way of collecting herself then it was sad. Seeing and hearing a full-grown warrior whine and throw a fit about being dragged out to do their job. The young apprentice was glad that her mentor was Wildtwist and not this one on the ground crying. She gave Sparrowfur a worried look, it was obvious that they were about to pass out, and that wasn't good. Leafpaw wouldn't be able to carry both of them, she was a small apprentice. There was no way she'd be able to carry a full-grown adult, she barely could drag Rainfall out of danger. "Please don't pass out on me, I can't carry you back, all of ya'll are too big for me!" she would pass out before she could get back to camp if she had to drag them back. She was surprised to still be up and standing, but she had enough will in her to stay upright and awake, they had enough cats knocked out. Leafpaw wasn't going to add to the list, she would at least make it back home before she hit the ground. Ears angled to the side as she heard yelling, she glanced over to see that what foxes that had been left had been dealt with.

Thank god, and now that guy from earlier was screaming at the deputy. Good, if she hadn't been told to stay guard over Rainfall she would have screamed at him herself. All she could feel besides the pain from her wounds was anger, anger for this whole mess. As grateful as she was for a chance to do something and prove her skills, she wasn't expecting to do something like this. Wildtwist hadn't taught her how to handle big predators yet, only how basic moves. This patrol was set to fail the moment names were called, there wasn't a chance in hell of them getting out of this unscathed. The proof was that of the current events, one was unconscious, another lying on the ground like they had a fatal wound to the neck whining. The fact that said cat couldn't even handle one weakened fox, while mudhound had tanked two of them. At the mention of Mudhound, she was confused a bit by his actions, she hadn't expected him to make any attempt to help her. She was sure if he hadn't she would have been killed by then, sure to be eaten by a hunger-crazed fox.

Leafpaw was brought out of her spiraling thoughts at the sound of someone approaching them. Oh it was that guy from earlier, spider something she already had forgotten his name. "Did Lotus get back to camp safely?" she asked the older warrior, whom she saw had enough sense in him. She had idly noticed that the others who came to help, besides that one who looked like her. They had just stumbled around instead of immediately getting rid of the remaining foxes. That angered her, what help they were, oh well it was over now and she wanted to get back to camp. She was exhausted and in pain and she didn't want to see another red pelt ever again. She watched as he picked up Rainfall from the ground, at least she wouldn't have to drag him like a ragdoll. "Do you need me to help drag someone back" and she literally meant drag, she wouldn't be able to pick anyone up.

@roo! @Starfall
[tech she can't really carry someone since she's still a baby but she probably would drag them to camp literally. ]
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old September 30th, 2023, 01:07 AM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

TW: Mentions of blood

Rainfall was just a slump on the ground until Spiderthroat picked him up. Rainfall wasn’t heavy, he was actually light, but a new apprentice carrying him was not going to be easy for the poor youngster. Rainfall was suddenly aware of blurred vision and pain searing throughout his face. He felt like he wanted to curl up into a ball, holding ice cold paws to the searing pain.

He felt like whenever he blinked, he was unconscious but then he wasn’t, and then cycle continued. He knew they were probably going somewhere, judging as he was being held in the air. He slowly put a paw to his face in one of his few moments of consciousness, and caught a glimpse of just.. red before darkness again

@Starfall (only mentioning the cat actually carrying him. No judgment on this tiny post, not much to work with)

Rainfalls injuries: Half of his face ripped off and bleeding. An eye and ear missing. Bit on the back of his ankle. (Poor guy was up against two quick foxes—)
Old September 30th, 2023, 01:56 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

It was immediately clear to her just how nasty the situation here was once she could actually see the damage.

Fox corpses littered the scene, but the amount of blood was what captured Bumblestar's attention. She crossed the tree bridge swiftly, gaze sweeping over the injured cats and those still standing. She felt her heart drop into her stomach at the sight of Violetfreckle and Mudhound's unmoving forms. Stars above, she would-

No, there wasn't time to think about that right now. Bumblestar's paws landed squarely on the grass.

"Okay, eyes on me," she barked, slipping into action. "Sparrowfur [ @roo! ], help Leafpaw [ @Leafy ] back to camp instead. Willowwisp [ @TheShoomy ], pair up with Ghostpaw [ @Starfinder ]. Snowbird [ @eris ], get your tail in gear and start helping up whoever else might be hurt. Spiderthroat [ @Starfall ]-"

Ah, he was already on top of things with Rainfall. Her gaze darted to Mudhound and then back again, and she swallowed feeling ill. "Spiderthroat, once you've got Rainfall [ @Caspian ] in order do the same with Mudhound. Grab help if you need it." A muttered curse under her breath as she moved swiftly over to Violetfreckle [ @vellichor ], anxiety swirling in her gut as she stooped down beside the other she-cat and started trying to lift her onto her shoulders. Bloody was bad, unconscious was bad, everything was bad.

"Fl- Flameflicker [ @Sleek ] - leave Firestream [ @The Doctor ] be, she's fine - and Hazelflash [ @Lillian ]! If you two aren't too badly hurt, start cleaning things up around here!" Her voice was strained as she slung Violetfreckle across her back, legs almost buckling under the added weight before she straightened up with a grunt. "Bury the bodies so more predators don't come creeping in. Last thing we need is another disaster like this."

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old September 30th, 2023, 02:07 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

The lilac tabby felt herself move and lift off the ground. She definitely wasn’t doing that — the very movement sent a fresh spike of pain up her mangled leg. She barely managed to get out a groan before the familiar scent of Bumblestar hit her. Despite her less than optimal situation, Violetfreckle let herself relax. She wanted to say something, but the words stick in her throat. So all the managed to really get out was "Blumble? I’ hurts so ouch an my head n my leg andd my head," she muttered incoherently. She tried to list in her head, remembering what.. that one cat awhile ago said. "Ohhh some cat — uhhm. You wanna, you wanted to daaate meee?" her voice grew in volume just a bit. Violetfreckle let out a gurgled attempt at a giggle. "Youuuu kliiike meee?? Silly silly. Couldn’t be. Noooope. Hehe, feelings. Owwww." she lamented, dull pain in her head growing stronger and stronger until she wanted to screech in pain, but couldn’t even make a noise. She couldn’t even talk anymore. She was slipping in and out of consciousness too fast.

// @dino. \\

Last edited by vellichor; September 30th, 2023 at 02:08 AM.
Old September 30th, 2023, 06:26 AM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
It was immediately clear to her just how nasty the situation here was once she could actually see the damage.

Fox corpses littered the scene, but the amount of blood was what captured Bumblestar's attention. She crossed the tree bridge swiftly, gaze sweeping over the injured cats and those still standing. She felt her heart drop into her stomach at the sight of Violetfreckle and Mudhound's unmoving forms. Stars above, she would-

No, there wasn't time to think about that right now. Bumblestar's paws landed squarely on the grass.

"Okay, eyes on me," she barked, slipping into action. "Sparrowfur [ @roo! ], help Leafpaw [ @Leafy ] back to camp instead. Willowwisp [ @TheShoomy ], pair up with Ghostpaw [ @Starfinder ]. Snowbird [ @eris ], get your tail in gear and start helping up whoever else might be hurt. Spiderthroat [ @Starfall ]-"

Ah, he was already on top of things with Rainfall. Her gaze darted to Mudhound and then back again, and she swallowed feeling ill. "Spiderthroat, once you've got Rainfall [ @Caspian ] in order do the same with Mudhound. Grab help if you need it." A muttered curse under her breath as she moved swiftly over to Violetfreckle [ @vellichor ], anxiety swirling in her gut as she stooped down beside the other she-cat and started trying to lift her onto her shoulders. Bloody was bad, unconscious was bad, everything was bad.

"Fl- Flameflicker [ @Sleek ] - leave Firestream [ @The Doctor ] be, she's fine - and Hazelflash [ @Lillian ]! If you two aren't too badly hurt, start cleaning things up around here!" Her voice was strained as she slung Violetfreckle across her back, legs almost buckling under the added weight before she straightened up with a grunt. "Bury the bodies so more predators don't come creeping in. Last thing we need is another disaster like this."

@Rani
"MUDHOUND!!!!" Ghostpaw cried, running, stumbling to the tripod's still form. She tried to lift the cat, bigger than her. "Mudhound nonononononooooooo... Please. Please don't die." She couldn't bring herself to think of the Brown Dot (Sprucepaw). She managed to haul the huge cat onto her back. She shoulda done more. She was a total failure. Staggering upright, the large pawed apprentice dragged herself along. Stupidstupidstupid. She was an utter idiot

The paw could feel disappointment so bad, she hated hated hated herself. Why couldn't she do anything? Idiot. Maybe it would be better if she never joined.

(the reason she didn't do anything was coz I had no time, actually. but idm. nice to work on her depressive side)

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!

Last edited by Watermeloon; September 30th, 2023 at 06:53 AM.
Old September 30th, 2023, 07:18 AM
let it snow :-)

Bump Policy: anytime! im usually on late nights (EST)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:

Sparrowfur - she/her - 18 moons
Beefed Up I - ACTIVE

---

Sparrowfur nodded at her leader and turned back to Leafpaw with a hopefully warm and reassuring smile.

"Don't worry about me, little one.." she said, straightening a little. This wasn't over yet, she could rest when she got back to camp. "Lets get..lets get you back."

She winced a bit as she stood. Stars, that fox got her leg good. She did her best to ignore the pain all over her body. All she had to do was get back to camp. Get back to camp. Then she could curl up next to Yarrowcrest and sleep for one hundred moons.

Yarrowcrest..

Boy she'll get one hell of a lecture from him won't she? How the tables do turn. She didn't even care at this moment. A lecture was better than coming home in pieces. She thanked the stars she was lucky. Compared to everyone else she came out as one of the cleanest. She could actually walk home on her own four, well three at the moment, paws.

@Leafy
(sparrowfur had a mild wound on her front leg, deep wounds on her shoulder and above her face!)

hope left a banana peel here. careful, don't trip!
Old September 30th, 2023, 11:05 AM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Quote:

Flameflicker was still trying to recover from Spiderthroat's stinging words when he heard his name. Snapping to attention and cursing himself for his immaturity, he watched his leader give him orders. He nodded curtly, looking through the gory scene to find Hazelflash [ @Lillian ]. Once he found her, he approached and said, "Guess it's time to get to work." He had nothing else to say after Spiderthroat's insults. Walking, head lowered in shame, doubting himself, he got to work. He dug holes, ignoring the pain of grit and blood getting in between his claws, he thrust the bodies in. He tried not to look at the cats' injuries and unconscious bodies. He had not suffered anything major, just a single shallow cut. Every time he saw the looks of pain on the cats' grimacing bodies, he winced. He was ashamed that he had not suffered. He felt that it was his fault. He did his work like labor, not feeling any enjoyment at throwing the dead bodies into the holes and digging it closed. He sighed, ignoring the rotten smell that had already surrounded the place.

ignore the tiny response plz
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old September 30th, 2023, 01:00 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vellichor View Post
•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

The lilac tabby felt herself move and lift off the ground. She definitely wasn’t doing that — the very movement sent a fresh spike of pain up her mangled leg. She barely managed to get out a groan before the familiar scent of Bumblestar hit her. Despite her less than optimal situation, Violetfreckle let herself relax. She wanted to say something, but the words stick in her throat. So all the managed to really get out was "Blumble? I’ hurts so ouch an my head n my leg andd my head," she muttered incoherently. She tried to list in her head, remembering what.. that one cat awhile ago said. "Ohhh some cat — uhhm. You wanna, you wanted to daaate meee?" her voice grew in volume just a bit. Violetfreckle let out a gurgled attempt at a giggle. "Youuuu kliiike meee?? Silly silly. Couldn’t be. Noooope. Hehe, feelings. Owwww." she lamented, dull pain in her head growing stronger and stronger until she wanted to screech in pain, but couldn’t even make a noise. She couldn’t even talk anymore. She was slipping in and out of consciousness too fast.

// @dino. \\
Hearing a pained sound from the warrior on her back made Bumblestar's attention snap over her shoulder, though she relaxed once she saw Violetfreckle do the same. A lump settled itself in her throat at the sight of the other she-cat's state.

She started to move forward toward the tree bridge, but Violetfreckle's voice made her stumble again with a spike of unlabeled emotion in her chest, and she grunted as she righted herself. What?? "I- someone's putting nonsense in your head," she muttered as she started walking again, ignoring the way her pelt seemed to grow warmer. "You're losing blood. Quiet down 'n stay still, last thing we need is both of us falling into the ravine or you makin' yourself sick."

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old September 30th, 2023, 01:46 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Spiderthroat
@Caspian | @Rani | @Starfinder | @Leafy
(Heyo Starfinder /w\ Spider's going to be handling Mud, so pardon him being a stinker but he really does not care for Ghostpaw rn )

The Hornet watched as the deputy simply walked off. Taking a moment to make sure the ginger feline was truly over the ravine before making his way towards Mudhound. Feeling halfface on him shift off and on. He needed to get both of these warriors back to camp.

But, than Bumblestar came barreling in. Watching as she took in the scene in front of her. Since she was here that meant either her poor excuse of a deputy made it back to camp, or she was tired of waiting on them. Either could work. Brow quirking as she said his name. But than he was told to do something he was already planning on doing. A little voice inside of him wanted to simply turn and walk back towards camp. Now that he was told to do it, he no longer wished to do so.

But. It wasn't the three legged tom's fault he finds the Leader Bossy, nor was it his fault for his little annoyances. Although it seemed as though he could take his anger out on the Apprentice who seemingly didn't listen to a single word he'd said. A grave mistake for that one. Making his way towards the duo, watching as Ghostpaw attempted to pick the elder tom up.

Without warning Spiderthroat aimed to shove the apprentice aside. Leaning down so he was well within her line of sight. "Go. Do as your told before I make you." he stated. No room for argument. "I'll be informing Bumblestar of your little lying stunt once we get back to camp. So you have until than to try to think of a damn good reason for you trying to take credit for what Lotuspaw did." he was over it. He was over most of them.

In that time, Mudhound was once again on the ground, the Apprentice no longer holding them up. Taking a moment to just stand there and figure out...well...how. He couldn't jostle no face here. But he also had to get a hold of the large brute beneath him. Maybe this was his reason behind his retireing. Maybe this is what did him in. He'd pull a leg or something and waste away in the Elders den. No he'd go crazy and start a murdering rampage. Picking up the large warrior it was.

With lots of patience, effort, and a little bit of wiggling Mudhound was now propped up so all Spiderthroat had to do was stand and he'd be fully on his back. Taking a deep breath in, the tom whispered "Suck it up. This may hurt." to his two new passengers and fully lifted himself up. The pair shifting a bit. The Calico took a moment to steady himself, shifting the weight, before he attempted to take a step forwards. Yeap. Yep. Two cat's were pretty heavy.

His attention going from his passengers (what was he a grumpy bus now?) to the Apprentice who had moved no face out of the fight's way. Ah, he was worried about the other Apprentice. "I'd assume so. The so called help came. Get to camp with your leaving buddy and give them a look for yourself."

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old September 30th, 2023, 04:01 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Willowwisp
Thunderclan
Master Scout: ACTIVE | Agatha Kitty: ACTIVE | Mind Reader: ACTIVE

Willowwisp listened to Bumblestar. "Ghostpaw? I kind of need to bring you back to camp. She said.Or I could die.

@Starfinder-Ghostpaw

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]

Last edited by Aolani; September 30th, 2023 at 04:02 PM.
Closed Thread