Today 04:43 PM
Love comes from unexpected...
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 04:37 PM

Old March 17th, 2017, 09:17 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

{ @NoireRose @Random Melody }
Eternal watched, mixed emotions in him. Anger, sadness, betrayal. It was true. Splashheart was with a RiverClan tom. It hurt him, pained him, stuck him in the heart. He liked her but she was with another tom! He wanted to jump out attack them, but if he did he would hurt Splashheart, and he couldn't do that. He was so deep in thought he didn't realize he was leaning closer, and his paw stepped forward to catch him, landing on a twig, and the snap seemed to sound like a dead oak falling over, it scared him and he gasped, looking down before looking back up, wondering if they heard.
Old March 17th, 2017, 09:29 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoireRose View Post

‘’You won’t have to worry. I’m never leaving, you.’’ He told her in a low gentle tone, and rubbed his head against hers as she bumped her head into his. ‘’I think you should highly consider it.’’ The tom mused. ‘’Just think of all the fun we could have! Riverclan isn’t that bad, you know. A lot of friendly cats. I’m sure they’ll warm up to you.’’ Mixedfur stated, confidently. He had hoped that he could swipe up the she-cat as his own. He imagined everything they could do together- go swimming, fishing, running around and explore...perhaps even raising a family. The thought lingered there for a while before he shook his head, and turned his attention back to the feline next to him.

‘’Please, don’t.’’ He laughed. ‘’Our kits would hate you if you named them such. Although Squirrekit doesn’t sound like a bad name. It’s pretty cute.’’ The large tom brushed his side against her, and added. ‘’So, you want a lot of kits? All those names seem to be many,’’ He teased, thinking of the four names she came up with. Though he wanted kits, he always questioned whether he would be a good father. Usually he loved spending time in the nursery to tell the kits stories, but those were others’ kits, none were his. If it were his kits, it would be ten times worse, yet ten times better. Life would be definitely. Perhaps grand. He could imagine himself playing with them, cuddling them, telling them stories. All of the sorts that warmed his heart.

Mixedfur stared out the entrance again, and at her comment, his ears perked. He highly doubted it would be a fox. The den was abandoned for a reason...right. ‘’I’m sure it’s not a fox. We’re probably just paranoid.’’ He chuckled, joking.

Mixedfur twitched his ears as he felt Splashheart’s warm tongue around them. His eyes half-lidded and he felt at peace as a goofy smile spread across his muzzle at the attention he was seeking. He cleared his throat and answered playfully, ‘’I’m a tom of action,’’ He winked, a playful tint in his voice. ‘’And, as of the moment, the only thing I’m doing is taking care of you.’’ He rolled over onto his back, so that he was looking up at the ceiling of the den. His eyes rolled over to her, a smile placed on his muzzle. ‘’Why must you make me so happy? As if I’m some new tom?’’ A purr rumbled in his throat. ‘’I know I’m not the only tom out here that has eyes on you...is there someone else?’’ He asked, a sincere spark in his orbs. ‘’If there is...what if you do choose to leave with me? Wh-What’s going to happen then? I honestly don’t deserve you. You deserve so much better. To be in the company of a better tom.’’ His words broke his heart, but they were true. ‘’Yet. You’re here with me.’’ He quietly added.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mony View Post
Eternal watched, mixed emotions in him. Anger, sadness, betrayal. It was true. Splashheart was with a RiverClan tom. It hurt him, pained him, stuck him in the heart. He liked her but she was with another tom! He wanted to jump out attack them, but if he did he would hurt Splashheart, and he couldn't do that. He was so deep in thought he didn't realize he was leaning closer, and his paw stepped forward to catch him, landing on a twig, and the snap seemed to sound like a dead oak falling over, it scared him and he gasped, looking down before looking back up, wondering if they heard.
"RiverClan doesnt seem so bad. I can imagine living there." Splashheart mused, smiling at Mixedfur with a warm look in her blue eyes. "And if they do have a problem with me, i'll set 'em straight!" She puffed out her chest, reaching forward to lick his cheek again with a giggle.

Hearing his next words, Splashheart pouted mockingly, a smirk on her face. "I like Mousekit too though. Mousekit and Squirrelkit. And I want at least five kits," She purred teasingly, flicking her tail over his ears. "Mousekit, Squirrelkit...I kinda like Fiercekit," She added, thinking of her deceased father. A small pain stabbed at her, but it wasnt much, seeing as she never really knew him anyway. "And Owlkit, maybe. Songkit, Streamkit," She grinned at him. "Shall I continue?" She teased, tilting her head at him before smiling at his next words.

"I make you happy do I?" Splashheart moved a little closer to the Tom,closing her eyes for a second in contentment. But his next words had her eyes opening wide again, and she gave him an incredulous stare, ears flat to her head. She could hardly speak when he had finished, shaking her head.

"Oh, Mixedfur...I--" She stopped mid-sentence, head snapping up at the sudden crack. Her blue eyes went wide, her gray ears falling back against her head as she pushed herself into sitting position. "Did you hear that?" She whispered to the Tom beside her, her wide blue eyes fixed on the entrance.

Its a fox, She thought, then suddenly a familiar smell wafted up her nose and everything just stopped. It was almost heart-shattering, the realization, and it shook her completely. She didnt say anything afterwards, a cold feeling settling in the pit of her stomach, and only one thought lingering in her mind.

Oh, no.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; March 17th, 2017 at 09:29 PM.
Old March 17th, 2017, 09:46 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
"RiverClan doesnt seem so bad. I can imagine living there." Splashheart mused, smiling at Mixedfur with a warm look in her blue eyes. "And if they do have a problem with me, i'll set 'em straight!" She puffed out her chest, reaching forward to lick his cheek again with a giggle.

Hearing his next words, Splashheart pouted mockingly, a smirk on her face. "I like Mousekit too though. Mousekit and Squirrelkit. And I want at least five kits," She purred teasingly, flicking her tail over his ears. "Mousekit, Squirrelkit...I kinda like Fiercekit," She added, thinking of her deceased father. A small pain stabbed at her, but it wasnt much, seeing as she never really knew him anyway. "And Owlkit, maybe. Songkit, Streamkit," She grinned at him. "Shall I continue?" She teased, tilting her head at him before smiling at his next words.

"I make you happy do I?" Splashheart moved a little closer to the Tom,closing her eyes for a second in contentment. But his next words had her eyes opening wide again, and she gave him an incredulous stare, ears flat to her head. She could hardly speak when he had finished, shaking her head.

"Oh, Mixedfur...I--" She stopped mid-sentence, head snapping up at the sudden crack. Her blue eyes went wide, her gray ears falling back against her head as she pushed herself into sitting position. "Did you hear that?" She whispered to the Tom beside her, her wide blue eyes fixed on the entrance.

Its a fox, She thought, then suddenly a familiar smell wafted up her nose and everything just stopped. It was almost heart-shattering, the realization, and it shook her completely. She didnt say anything afterwards, a cold feeling settling in the pit of her stomach, and only one thought lingering in her mind.

Oh, no.
Mixedfur eyes widened at all the names she mentioned. Though he tried to listen, he kept repeating five kits? Five kits! FIVE KITS! The tom thought two kits were too many to handle, according to him. He could hardly keep up with the energetic kits in Riverclan nursery, how would he ever keep up with those kits if the two ever became mates?

He did, however, liked the names she mentioned. His particular favorite was fiercekit, thinking of a son that had a brave heart and mind. It was definitely an idea. ‘’It seems like you have everything planned out.’’ He teased, mockingly. ‘’I suppose I’ll take back what I said about the names,’’ he chuckled. ‘’The kits would probably shower you in the love you deserve.’’ The tom gingerly gave the feline a soft lick against her cheek, before his ears twitched again at a sound.

They were definitely not alone. He tried to think it was the wind toying with them. Maybe the wind decided to move some things around, so he relaxed once again, smiling at Splashheart. ‘’Why wouldn’t you make me happy? You’re just all happiness and good luck!’’ His ears tilted towards the entrance, and he stood guarded again, his fur bristling. All he wanted was some alone time with the thunderclan she-cat he liked.

When she said something, he flicked his tail, and started padding towards the entrance. ‘’At least I know I’m not going crazy.’’ He gave her quick glance, before he he warned her silently to stay in place. ‘’Stay here. I’ll check it out.’’ As he padded towards the entrance of the den, he looked around their scenery. Whatever it was didn’t mean any harm. At least the scent in the air didn’t.

That scent…

That scent smelled similar to how Splashheart when he first crossed her at the border. Was there other thunderclan cats around? Fear crept into his heart, and his mind pondered on what to do next. With a flick of his tail, he motioned for Splashheart to come up to him. He said, ‘’It seems like you have company.’’ He flattened his ears. ‘’I don’t want you to get in trouble because of me.’’ He gave her quick nuzzle, and backed away. ‘’...I think we may have to leave...probably stop seeing each other.’’ The tom down casted his eyes. He didn’t want to leave her, but he couldn’t risk at whoever was lurking around, nosing themselves in their business. He licked her cheek slowly. ‘’Unless, you have a plan?’’ His ears perked in the slightest bit, holding on to the edge of hope.

@mony
Old March 17th, 2017, 10:02 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

"No."
The voice said, and finally Eternal worked up enough courage to walk out, and there he could be seen. His eyes were closed, a pained, disappointed-almost look on his face. "Don't let me ruin this. You seem happy Splashheart, that's all I wanted for you. Stay happy." he said before opening his eyes, the green orbs flashed with anger. "Make sure to tell Lionheart and them I won't return to camp. I'm thinking I'll leave to the old turf again..." he said, and then looked dead at Mixedfur. "Take care of her. I obviously wasn't able." anger pressed his voice as he said it then he turned to leave.

Last edited by monfang; March 17th, 2017 at 10:02 PM.
Old March 17th, 2017, 10:07 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:

Mixedfur eyes widened at all the names she mentioned. Though he tried to listen, he kept repeating five kits? Five kits! FIVE KITS! The tom thought two kits were too many to handle, according to him. He could hardly keep up with the energetic kits in Riverclan nursery, how would he ever keep up with those kits if the two ever became mates?

He did, however, liked the names she mentioned. His particular favorite was fiercekit, thinking of a son that had a brave heart and mind. It was definitely an idea. ‘’It seems like you have everything planned out.’’ He teased, mockingly. ‘’I suppose I’ll take back what I said about the names,’’ he chuckled. ‘’The kits would probably shower you in the love you deserve.’’ The tom gingerly gave the feline a soft lick against her cheek, before his ears twitched again at a sound.

They were definitely not alone. He tried to think it was the wind toying with them. Maybe the wind decided to move some things around, so he relaxed once again, smiling at Splashheart. ‘’Why wouldn’t you make me happy? You’re just all happiness and good luck!’’ His ears tilted towards the entrance, and he stood guarded again, his fur bristling. All he wanted was some alone time with the thunderclan she-cat he liked.

When she said something, he flicked his tail, and started padding towards the entrance. ‘’At least I know I’m not going crazy.’’ He gave her quick glance, before he he warned her silently to stay in place. ‘’Stay here. I’ll check it out.’’ As he padded towards the entrance of the den, he looked around their scenery. Whatever it was didn’t mean any harm. At least the scent in the air didn’t.

That scent…

That scent smelled similar to how Splashheart when he first crossed her at the border. Was there other thunderclan cats around? Fear crept into his heart, and his mind pondered on what to do next. With a flick of his tail, he motioned for Splashheart to come up to him. He said, ‘’It seems like you have company.’’ He flattened his ears. ‘’I don’t want you to get in trouble because of me.’’ He gave her quick nuzzle, and backed away. ‘’...I think we may have to leave...probably stop seeing each other.’’ The tom down casted his eyes. He didn’t want to leave her, but he couldn’t risk at whoever was lurking around, nosing themselves in their business. He licked her cheek slowly. ‘’Unless, you have a plan?’’ His ears perked in the slightest bit, holding on to the edge of hope.

@mony
Quote:
Originally Posted by mony View Post
"No."
The voice said, and finally Eternal worked up enough courage to walk out, and there he could be seen. His eyes were closed, a pained, disappointed-almost look on his face. "Don't let me ruin this. You seem happy Splashheart, that's all I wanted for you. Stay happy." he said before opening his eyes, the green orbs flashed with anger. "Make sure to tell Lionheart and them I won't return to camp. I'm thinking I'll leave to the old turf again..." he said, and then looked dead at Mixedfur. "Take care of her. I obviously wasn't able." anger pressed his voice as he said it then he turned to leave.

"I..I..." Splashheart frowned deeply, then flinched as the familiar voice spoke and Eternal finally stepped out in front of them. He looked so...So hurt, so disappointed. Pain filled Splashheart's eyes as she looked at him, and she didnt speak.

I hurt him. I know I hurt him. But why couldnt she truly feel any regret? She felt horrible that he looked so pained but she couldnt...Couldnt bring herself to really regret meeting Mixedfur, to deny what she felt for him. It was different from what she felt for Eternal, in fact...As much as she hated herself for even thinking it, she didnt even think it was love that she felt for Eternal in the first place. Truly, she didnt.

"Eternal, I..." Splashheart couldnt seem to find her voice, pain flashing in her eyes as he turned away, but no regret. "Im sorry." She finally whispered, closing her eyes, then opening them again and looking at Mixedfur.

Forever...

Old March 17th, 2017, 10:20 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
"I..I..." Splashheart frowned deeply, then flinched as the familiar voice spoke and Eternal finally stepped out in front of them. He looked so...So hurt, so disappointed. Pain filled Splashheart's eyes as she looked at him, and she didnt speak.

I hurt him. I know I hurt him. But why couldnt she truly feel any regret? She felt horrible that he looked so pained but she couldnt...Couldnt bring herself to really regret meeting Mixedfur, to deny what she felt for him. It was different from what she felt for Eternal, in fact...As much as she hated herself for even thinking it, she didnt even think it was love that she felt for Eternal in the first place. Truly, she didnt.

"Eternal, I..." Splashheart couldnt seem to find her voice, pain flashing in her eyes as he turned away, but no regret. "Im sorry." She finally whispered, closing her eyes, then opening them again and looking at Mixedfur.
Mixedfur ears twitched at the mention of the other cat’s names. He was by far confused as to what happened between them. His eyes widened, and a look of surprise crossed his features when this cat...what was his name again? Eternal told him to take care of Splashheart. Mixedfur looked as if he did something terrible. When the cat turned to go, his eyes deadpanned on Splashheart in a serious manner.

‘’Who was he?’’ He asked, almost as if he was offended. He could had been anybody, but if he looked as if he were in pain at seeing the she-cat with another tom, he must have been something more. ‘’..was he your mate?’’ He tilted his head, as if she was about to hurt him next. He slightly turned away from her.

Another thing Mixedfur hated was broken hearts. Though he never asked her in the first place about her personal life in her clan. He didn’t think he had to. She was special. She became special to him, and he wanted to hold onto her. He wanted to know why she kept that from him. Or...who was that cat? Who was that cat? Who was that cat?

The question floated in his head but he refused to question it aloud. When he did turn his eyes back onto the pretty she-cat, he held a softness in them, yet he was still guarded. He felt tensed, and he didn’t know if he wanted to go up to her and brush his pelt against hers or stay rooted to his spot. The latter one.

He looked down, finding his paws comfortable to look at, but then he stared back at her, anda ghost of a smile flickered onto his maw. ‘’I don’t know where your heart truly lies,’’ he started, pausing for a couple moments. He swallowed a lump in his throat still having this other cat on his mind. Mixedfur knew he would always be able to take care of Splashheart--whether told or not. Without a doubt he would die for her. Isn’t that what love was?

‘’Love is definitely powerful.’’ The large tom muttered under his breath before focusing on Splashheart. ‘’What do you see us as? Is there anymore surprises that’s gonna come for her?’’ He wasn’t mind. He found himself smiling, as he couldn’t really stay mad at her, but his heart felt a type of pangness that he thought he wouldn’t feel in a long time, but it was there. And, it frightened him.

@mony
Old March 17th, 2017, 11:11 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:

Mixedfur ears twitched at the mention of the other cat’s names. He was by far confused as to what happened between them. His eyes widened, and a look of surprise crossed his features when this cat...what was his name again? Eternal told him to take care of Splashheart. Mixedfur looked as if he did something terrible. When the cat turned to go, his eyes deadpanned on Splashheart in a serious manner.

‘’Who was he?’’ He asked, almost as if he was offended. He could had been anybody, but if he looked as if he were in pain at seeing the she-cat with another tom, he must have been something more. ‘’..was he your mate?’’ He tilted his head, as if she was about to hurt him next. He slightly turned away from her.

Another thing Mixedfur hated was broken hearts. Though he never asked her in the first place about her personal life in her clan. He didn’t think he had to. She was special. She became special to him, and he wanted to hold onto her. He wanted to know why she kept that from him. Or...who was that cat? Who was that cat? Who was that cat?

The question floated in his head but he refused to question it aloud. When he did turn his eyes back onto the pretty she-cat, he held a softness in them, yet he was still guarded. He felt tensed, and he didn’t know if he wanted to go up to her and brush his pelt against hers or stay rooted to his spot. The latter one.

He looked down, finding his paws comfortable to look at, but then he stared back at her, anda ghost of a smile flickered onto his maw. ‘’I don’t know where your heart truly lies,’’ he started, pausing for a couple moments. He swallowed a lump in his throat still having this other cat on his mind. Mixedfur knew he would always be able to take care of Splashheart--whether told or not. Without a doubt he would die for her. Isn’t that what love was?

‘’Love is definitely powerful.’’ The large tom muttered under his breath before focusing on Splashheart. ‘’What do you see us as? Is there anymore surprises that’s gonna come for her?’’ He wasn’t mind. He found himself smiling, as he couldn’t really stay mad at her, but his heart felt a type of pangness that he thought he wouldn’t feel in a long time, but it was there. And, it frightened him.

@mony
"No, he-he's not my mate. He...I was close to him a long time ago but we...We drifted apart." Splashheart flinched as he turned away from her. She couldnt help but feel a bit of resentment toward Eternal - He had to come sticking his nose into my business! And now thanks to him she might lose the only Tom she'd ever truly loved.

She just stared at the back of Mixedfur's head, pain flickering through her eyes. He was going to leave her wasnt he? Then she'd be alone all over again. The thought of him leaving made her want to jump on him and latch onto him, never let him go. But she couldnt do that could she? He was mad at her. Immediately she knew she should have mentioned Eternal beforehand, and now it was far too late. She and Eternal had nothing, thats what she thought at least.

She had fixed her gaze on the ground now but could feel his gaze back on her, knowing he'd turned around to look at her again. Splashheart braced herself, ready for the goodbye that was sure to leave his mouth. The words he uttered next sent pain flashing through him, and she murmured something mostly to herself, a soft; "With you, with RiverClan." The words had never been more true. She couldnt feel anything for her birth Clan anymore.

Finally looking up, the blue/gray she-cat fixed her eyes on Mixedfur, surprise darkening her gaze when he saw him smiling faintly. She blinked at him for a moment before replying, quietly. "I dont know what we are. I know I like you....No. I know I love you." The honesty of her words hit her hard, shocking even her. "And I dont want us to have anymore secrets from eachother either. I should have told you about Eternal, but I figured there was nothing really to tell because we...Never really had anything between us." She sighed, studying the Tom for a reaction.

Forever...

Old March 17th, 2017, 11:55 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
"No, he-he's not my mate. He...I was close to him a long time ago but we...We drifted apart." Splashheart flinched as he turned away from her. She couldnt help but feel a bit of resentment toward Eternal - He had to come sticking his nose into my business! And now thanks to him she might lose the only Tom she'd ever truly loved.

She just stared at the back of Mixedfur's head, pain flickering through her eyes. He was going to leave her wasnt he? Then she'd be alone all over again. The thought of him leaving made her want to jump on him and latch onto him, never let him go. But she couldnt do that could she? He was mad at her. Immediately she knew she should have mentioned Eternal beforehand, and now it was far too late. She and Eternal had nothing, thats what she thought at least.

She had fixed her gaze on the ground now but could feel his gaze back on her, knowing he'd turned around to look at her again. Splashheart braced herself, ready for the goodbye that was sure to leave his mouth. The words he uttered next sent pain flashing through him, and she murmured something mostly to herself, a soft; "With you, with RiverClan." The words had never been more true. She couldnt feel anything for her birth Clan anymore.

Finally looking up, the blue/gray she-cat fixed her eyes on Mixedfur, surprise darkening her gaze when he saw him smiling faintly. She blinked at him for a moment before replying, quietly. "I dont know what we are. I know I like you....No. I know I love you." The honesty of her words hit her hard, shocking even her. "And I dont want us to have anymore secrets from eachother either. I should have told you about Eternal, but I figured there was nothing really to tell because we...Never really had anything between us." She sighed, studying the Tom for a reaction.
Mixedfur was quiet for a while. Heavily deep in his thoughts. His ears twitched at every answer she gave him, but he didn’t know what to say. His body felt warmth course through it when he heard that she knew she loved him. Mixedfur knew he loved her too, so why was he so afraid to say it?

Mixedfur let out a sigh of longingly before getting up. His thick multi-colored pelt clung to him, and he gently walked up to the female. He put his head on top of hers. His eyes closed, and he lingered there for a while, inhaling in her scent. Being content with the texture of her fur. Mixedfur already felt as if he were home. Just being with her. Wherever she went, he would follow.

‘’I love you.’’ The words were quiet. One would have to strain their ears in order to hear him say it so effortlessly, like they were right all along. Because he did. His heartbeat paced and he brought his head off hers, and backed away just to look into her eyes. ‘’Nothing to hide. At all.’’ He repeated, nodding at her words. ‘’No more secrets between each other. No other toms I have to worry about?’’ He said, but with a joking manner. ‘’I would hate to have to share you with anyone.’’

With that being said and passed between them, he wondered about all the obstacles they were going to have to go through. This immediately came to his attention as he frowned, ‘’What about your family? What will they think about you leaving?...for some tom?’’ Mixedfur asked, shrugging sadly. He would hate for her to leave behind her family. He didn’t have any family. His parents were gone and didn’t have any siblings. He knew that Splashheart had siblings and other family members that loved her. He didn’t want her to just throw everything away for him. ‘’I never want you to feel that you need to leave behind what’s important to you because of me.’’ The mixed colored cat stated.

Then he quickly added, a soft smile gracing his muzzle. ‘’If you move to riverclan with me, then we can be together...we can start a family. We can be happy.’’ And, he wanted to be happy. He didn’t know what the future held for them, but he hoped that it would be a them in the future. Perhaps miniature versions of them as well.
Old March 18th, 2017, 12:15 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:

Mixedfur was quiet for a while. Heavily deep in his thoughts. His ears twitched at every answer she gave him, but he didn’t know what to say. His body felt warmth course through it when he heard that she knew she loved him. Mixedfur knew he loved her too, so why was he so afraid to say it?

Mixedfur let out a sigh of longingly before getting up. His thick multi-colored pelt clung to him, and he gently walked up to the female. He put his head on top of hers. His eyes closed, and he lingered there for a while, inhaling in her scent. Being content with the texture of her fur. Mixedfur already felt as if he were home. Just being with her. Wherever she went, he would follow.

‘’I love you.’’ The words were quiet. One would have to strain their ears in order to hear him say it so effortlessly, like they were right all along. Because he did. His heartbeat paced and he brought his head off hers, and backed away just to look into her eyes. ‘’Nothing to hide. At all.’’ He repeated, nodding at her words. ‘’No more secrets between each other. No other toms I have to worry about?’’ He said, but with a joking manner. ‘’I would hate to have to share you with anyone.’’

With that being said and passed between them, he wondered about all the obstacles they were going to have to go through. This immediately came to his attention as he frowned, ‘’What about your family? What will they think about you leaving?...for some tom?’’ Mixedfur asked, shrugging sadly. He would hate for her to leave behind her family. He didn’t have any family. His parents were gone and didn’t have any siblings. He knew that Splashheart had siblings and other family members that loved her. He didn’t want her to just throw everything away for him. ‘’I never want you to feel that you need to leave behind what’s important to you because of me.’’ The mixed colored cat stated.

Then he quickly added, a soft smile gracing his muzzle. ‘’If you move to riverclan with me, then we can be together...we can start a family. We can be happy.’’ And, he wanted to be happy. He didn’t know what the future held for them, but he hoped that it would be a them in the future. Perhaps miniature versions of them as well.
The silence was almost unbearable. Had she said something wrong? Shuffling her paws nervously, she stared at the Tom, her blue eyes sparking with anxiety. Maybe she was taking this too fast. Maybe she shouldnt have said that. Not yet.

She watched as Mixedfur stood up and padded over to her, her heart beginning to race. Then all of the nervousness evaporated as his head rested on hers, and she felt a flood of relief as she shut her eyes in content, a small purr rumbling in her chest. Then everything seemed to stop at his next words, and the blue/gray she-cat drew in a sharp breath.

Splashheart's heart warmed when the three words that mattered most left Mixedfur's lips. A smile stretched over her maw as she nuzzled him before he pulled back, nodding. "No other Toms," She giggled. "You dont have to share me with anyone. Im all yours."

She paused when her family was mentioned, and sighed, shaking her head. "Think of it this way, maybe my name has always been a sign of which Clan I belong to." She joked, before turning serious. "I love my siblings, I do, but its not just about you either. I dont feel at home in ThunderClan. I feel at home with you, and when im in the water." She paused. "But I will definitely need to tell them before I leave so they dont freak," She rolled her eyes, a smirk on her face.

She grinned at the idea of starting a family, a soft purr building in her chest. "I would love that. I really would." She said softly. She had always wanted to just settle down, have a family, have kits, have a loving mate. This was her chance, she wasnt going to pass it up.

Forever...

Old March 18th, 2017, 01:22 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
The silence was almost unbearable. Had she said something wrong? Shuffling her paws nervously, she stared at the Tom, her blue eyes sparking with anxiety. Maybe she was taking this too fast. Maybe she shouldnt have said that. Not yet.

She watched as Mixedfur stood up and padded over to her, her heart beginning to race. Then all of the nervousness evaporated as his head rested on hers, and she felt a flood of relief as she shut her eyes in content, a small purr rumbling in her chest. Then everything seemed to stop at his next words, and the blue/gray she-cat drew in a sharp breath.

Splashheart's heart warmed when the three words that mattered most left Mixedfur's lips. A smile stretched over her maw as she nuzzled him before he pulled back, nodding. "No other Toms," She giggled. "You dont have to share me with anyone. Im all yours."

She paused when her family was mentioned, and sighed, shaking her head. "Think of it this way, maybe my name has always been a sign of which Clan I belong to." She joked, before turning serious. "I love my siblings, I do, but its not just about you either. I dont feel at home in ThunderClan. I feel at home with you, and when im in the water." She paused. "But I will definitely need to tell them before I leave so they dont freak," She rolled her eyes, a smirk on her face.

She grinned at the idea of starting a family, a soft purr building in her chest. "I would love that. I really would." She said softly. She had always wanted to just settle down, have a family, have kits, have a loving mate. This was her chance, she wasnt going to pass it up.
‘’As long as you know what you are doing,’’ The tom replied, brushing his head against hers. ‘’I don’t want you to regret your decisions.’’ He didn’t want her to come to the clan, realize that she was homesick and go back, leaving him behind. He knew he would suffer from broken heart, but the female before him seemed confident in her answer. He nosed the side of her face, chuckling. ‘’I won’t question your movements. After all, you know what you want.’’

A purr rumbled clearly from his throat, displaying his excitement. Once again they were alone, and he hoped that nothing would bother them again. It was a surprise turn that the other tom made an appearance, a look of hurt shown deeply in his expression. There was a part of Mixedfur that felt guilty for taking the one that the tom loved. A part of him felt victorious for winning the female,

The tom leaned into her, nipping her ear gently. ‘’Looks like we have some work to do if we want Volekit, Fishkit, Squirrelkit, and Mousekit to make it into this world,’’ He shot her a teasing look before he flicked his tail towards the empty fox den. Before he went in, he made sure that no scent lingered. He had to be sure that they were alone, that they wouldn’t be bothered. She wasn’t officially riverclan yet, and potentially the two could still get in trouble for breaking the warrior code.

Mixedfur scoffed. He didn’t care about no warrior code when it came to love. As the day was getting to night anyway, he wondered what was happening back at camp. He could use some fish at the moment, but his appetite was fueled with the love of his new desired mate. He knew they would be together for many moons, and many moons to come.

He knew he would protect her without a second thought. And, their kits too. A small smile came onto his maw as he thought about the small little ones running around, becoming warriors, serving their clan with pride. It would be the day. Mixedfur hoped to still be alive to see it all happen. Although he feared that he wouldn’t be good. A good father. It was a new experience, certainly. One that he never knew would happen to him.

He flicked his ears, as he saw Silverpelt beginning to rise. Maybe they could sleep here tonight. His clan wouldn’t miss him, and he hoped that her clan wouldn’t be seeking her out as well.

Mixedfur got up from his spot, and glanced at her. He walked towards the entrance of the abandoned den, motioning to her with his tail to follow him.