Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Alpha 2.0
Today 03:25 PM
Goldenwing Relation/Friend...
Last post by geoblazer
Today 03:23 PM
The Tiger's claw clears...
Last post by Alpha 2.0
Today 03:22 PM
Sky Glade
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 03:22 PM
Evergreen Grotto
by Rose
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 03:21 PM

Old February 24th, 2017, 02:22 PM

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Thoughts whirred through Thrushpaw's head. Was he seriously coming here to see Cherrypaw? Did his paws just take him here to hunt? He had no idea what was in the depths of his mind anymore, he just wanted to bring home prey, maybe even for the last time. Thrushpaw was now thinking through the final decision of him wanting to become a loner or not. He felt as if he wasn't clan born, wasn't meant for the harsh life of a clan cat. He felt as if being a loner would be the right choice, the choice that Starclan had laid out for him. The end of Thunderclan territory is right there.. he thought. He could run and run, across Windclan territory and hoping a patrol wouldn't catch him. He could run until there were no woods left, where there would be a countryside and a nice barn, and maybe he could simply hunt on Windclan territory if there was no prey elsewhere. He shook his head. Why was he thinking this? He sat down beneath the shade of some brambles and exhaled. He would really need to think this through.

@Slash-GNR

[character site]
Old February 24th, 2017, 09:52 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyfoot⚜ View Post
Thoughts whirred through Thrushpaw's head. Was he seriously coming here to see Cherrypaw? Did his paws just take him here to hunt? He had no idea what was in the depths of his mind anymore, he just wanted to bring home prey, maybe even for the last time. Thrushpaw was now thinking through the final decision of him wanting to become a loner or not. He felt as if he wasn't clan born, wasn't meant for the harsh life of a clan cat. He felt as if being a loner would be the right choice, the choice that Starclan had laid out for him. The end of Thunderclan territory is right there.. he thought. He could run and run, across Windclan territory and hoping a patrol wouldn't catch him. He could run until there were no woods left, where there would be a countryside and a nice barn, and maybe he could simply hunt on Windclan territory if there was no prey elsewhere. He shook his head. Why was he thinking this? He sat down beneath the shade of some brambles and exhaled. He would really need to think this through.

@Slash-GNR
Cherrypaw spotted her friend under a tree. She then got down and ran up behind him tackling him. "Hey apprentice that should be a warrior," she chuckled twitching her tail tip as she looked down at him. "Glad you came back," she meowed. She was trying to get her mind off of blizzardpaw and his death. (Sry short I'm on mobile)
Old February 25th, 2017, 03:11 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
Closing her eyes for a second as she thought to herself about the predicament she'd gotten herself into with Sagewhisker, Galespring was suddenly knocked back into the freezing cold snow, shrieking playdully as the feeling sent a chill down the she-cat's spine. "You know, even somebody with siblings wouldn't be prepared for that!" She complained, shaking the snowflakes off of her whiskers. One paw at a time, the warrior managed to shakily pull herself up, albeit her new flustered attitude from the tackle. She wasn't used to this type of behavior, but that didn't mean she disliked it- really, it was more comforting than anything else, a reminder that she wasn't alone. She had been without somebody to confide in for so long, but now she had so many more friends, cats like Blazingstar who really cared. "You were best friends, really? It sort of seems like she can't bear to look at you."
Taking a deep breath, Galespring turn the subject of conversation back to the other molly as a look of concern washed onto her face, not understanding why he could be so happy when talking about a friend who drifted away from him. There was a lot about his happiness she didn't understand, really, but she never questioned it when his actions made her joyful in turn. "Are you sure that's all? I might be overthinking this, but is there more than what you told me to this story? ...What happened?" Galespring blurted out, her words passing by quickly as she spoke as if she couldn't keep them in any longer- it was curiosity.
Blazingstar was laughing as she stood back up from the snow. He shook his own pelt free of the snow before his tail shot up in the air to show his happiness. As it waved, he listened to what she had said and shook his head. "No no no, trust me, you'd be more prepared," he winked before his tail lowered back closer the ground. How come Galespring was so interested about he and Sagewhisker when that was in the past now. Not very far in the past, but enough for him to get on with his life. Was she trying to upset him? No, she isn't like that. When she started speaking about his former -- unofficial -- mate, Blazingstar's golden hues averted from the ebony she-cat as he turned his back on her and started to walk the border again. It seemed like that was all he wanted to do when Sagewhisker was brought up. Walking the moors kept him calm. "Look, nothing happened," he spoke, his voice was not as playful as it was a few moments ago and his body language changed completely. "Sometimes friends drift apart, that's just how it is. She couldn't understand that I can't put my time into unnecessary feelings so I had to leave her behind after I got my new name," he spoke. There was no bitter tone, although no happy one either. It was a neutral tone, like he didn't care what had happened the day he ran from her. "Sagewhisker is a friend of the past now, but we have memories and that's fine," he spoke, his tail swishing again in his thoughts. Blazingstar continued to walk, having no idea whether Galespring had started following him or how far behind she was since his pace was fairly quick.

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 26th, 2017, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
Cherrypaw spotted her friend under a tree. She then got down and ran up behind him tackling him. "Hey apprentice that should be a warrior," she chuckled twitching her tail tip as she looked down at him. "Glad you came back," she meowed. She was trying to get her mind off of blizzardpaw and his death. (Sry short I'm on mobile)
Thrushpaw heard his flank thud down to the ground. The wind was knocked out of him and he gasped for air. An intruder? He looked up, his fur bristling, only finding out that it was just Cherrypaw. "Hi mouse brain." he teased as he attempted to fight is way out. "What brings you here?" he asked, completely noting that she was on his territory. His dark fur was tussled he started to lick his shoulders to smooth it. He felt a little guilty for growing a friendship with Cherrypaw. She was from Windclan and was on Thunderclan territory.

[character site]
Old February 26th, 2017, 08:02 AM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Thrushpaw heard his flank thud down to the ground. The wind was knocked out of him and he gasped for air. An intruder? He looked up, his fur bristling, only finding out that it was just Cherrypaw. "Hi mouse brain." he teased as he attempted to fight is way out. "What brings you here?" he asked, completely noting that she was on his territory. His dark fur was tussled he started to lick his shoulders to smooth it. He felt a little guilty for growing a friendship with Cherrypaw. She was from Windclan and was on Thunderclan territory.
The she cat chuckled, "hello thrushpaw," she mewed as she began to groom herself. "Our came to see you," she purred looking at him. He was older and bigger. "How is your apprentice stuff going. You gonna be a warrior soon?" She asked tilting her head.
Old February 26th, 2017, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
The she cat chuckled, "hello thrushpaw," she mewed as she began to groom herself. "Our came to see you," she purred looking at him. He was older and bigger. "How is your apprentice stuff going. You gonna be a warrior soon?" She asked tilting her head.
Thrushpaw relaxed at the look of joy on her face. "Actually, Cherrypaw, err.." he stalled. He didn't want to tell her yet that he wanted to become a loner. What would her reaction be. "I want to become a loner." Thrushpaw blurted. He didn't mean for that to come out, he was thinking it in his head. He automatically squinted his eyes shut, he didn't want to see her reaction. He opened his eyes again."And nothing is going well." he muttered as he gazed at her, his eyes glazed with sadness.

[character site]
Old February 28th, 2017, 01:55 PM
Back from the abyss

( @Lonestar23 )

Rainpaw said nothing to his mentors little speech. More like a lecture... He knew very well not to go charging into battle, whether it be against a cat, badger, or some giant bird. Though he still didn't feel entirely loyal to Windclan he knew it would just be an inconvenience if he were to get injured or die. Suddenly his mind was thrown into memories. The time where he and Heartpaw were spying on the strange cats. When he was still Rainkit, with small unsheathed claws and a scowl, that he would defend his friend with his life, even if it meant getting injured which he knew would've happened against two fully grown and trained warriors. How could I have been so stupid? He wondered with twitching whiskers, though in the back of his mind he knew he'd still rush into battle for his friend.
As if Obsidansky were reading his thoughts he started to talk about the calico she-cat. Rainpaw was about to growl and tell the tom to stop talking until he actually listened. He's right. He thought with an annoyed lashing tail, You win for now. I'll talk to Heartpaw when I get back. Rainpaw's stomach tightened, he was suddenly anxious to get back to camp. Was it because of her, or maybe it was that they had arrived at the Thunderclan border and the trees made him feel boxed in? Whatever it was he wasn't going to let it scare him back to his nest. "Whatever my mother was like, I still won't turn out like her." The gray tabby decided before shaking his pelt as if he were trying to clear his thoughts. "Now, let's get to training." His yellow gaze flashed towards Obsidiansky expectantly as he was ready to start right away.

Last edited by ConfusedCas; February 28th, 2017 at 01:56 PM.
Old February 28th, 2017, 03:08 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralTheRival View Post

Rainpaw said nothing to his mentors little speech. More like a lecture... He knew very well not to go charging into battle, whether it be against a cat, badger, or some giant bird. Though he still didn't feel entirely loyal to Windclan he knew it would just be an inconvenience if he were to get injured or die. Suddenly his mind was thrown into memories. The time where he and Heartpaw were spying on the strange cats. When he was still Rainkit, with small unsheathed claws and a scowl, that he would defend his friend with his life, even if it meant getting injured which he knew would've happened against two fully grown and trained warriors. How could I have been so stupid? He wondered with twitching whiskers, though in the back of his mind he knew he'd still rush into battle for his friend.

As if Obsidansky were reading his thoughts he started to talk about the calico she-cat. Rainpaw was about to growl and tell the tom to stop talking until he actually listened. He's right. He thought with an annoyed lashing tail, You win for now. I'll talk to Heartpaw when I get back. Rainpaw's stomach tightened, he was suddenly anxious to get back to camp. Was it because of her, or maybe it was that they had arrived at the Thunderclan border and the trees made him feel boxed in? Whatever it was he wasn't going to let it scare him back to his nest. "Whatever my mother was like, I still won't turn out like her." The gray tabby decided before shaking his pelt as if he were trying to clear his thoughts. "Now, let's get to training." His yellow gaze flashed towards Obsidiansky expectantly as he was ready to start right away.
The sun was growing higher in the sky, and it wouldn't be long before it was at the warmest point of the day. Although the dark furred warrior was grateful for the colder weather, the warmest part of the day still heated his pelt. looked at his young apprentice somewhat expectantly, as though thinking he was just going to admit that he had been rude. When that didn't happen, the tom shrugged. He wasn't really sure if he had expected the young apprentice to become nicer within the time frame of the day, but he knew that eventually he would get through to the tom. The black warrior smiled as Rainpaw looked partly defeated.

He had guessed that the apprentice was thinking about his friend. After an argument like that, what cat wouldn't? At the grey cat's remark towards his mother, Obsidiansky's hues narrowed and he stopped, looking very seriously at Rainpaw. I wish he wouldn't think like that. The tom sighed, the tip of his tail twitching. He had known something like that would happen. He had guessed that Rainpaw would think his Mom had been some sort of a horrible cat. But why? He could understand the former queen's motives for doing what she had done...she hadn't been a bad cat. And yet now, Rainpaw thought so badly of her that he couldn't help but feel awful for telling the young tom his parents' backstory. That loner...Obsidiansky thought, wondering what he would have done had he met the tom.

True, he didn't really know that it had been that particular cat's fault. And he wasn't angry that Rainpaw had been born- that wouldn't be fair. He just didn't see why it had had to happen. "Very well," Obsidiansky shrugged with a flick of his tail, turning his yellow hues towards the border. "ThunderClan cats are stronger- they've got larger builds, and they don't look like they'd be able to run too fast. Don't let that fool you. They're fast and dangerous, but we're more agile and quicker." Obsidiansky glanced over at Rainpaw and took another step towards the border, stopping just before the invisible line. He wondered how he was supposed to teach this to the apprentice. A sudden idea came to him, and he flicked his tail, motioning for Rainpaw to follow him over towards a concentrated clump of trees, right on the edge of the border.

"Imagine a straight line as far as you can go either way, coming from these trees. That marks the border between ThunderClan and RiverClan. I assume you already know all about not crossing the border, but I'll tell you again; do not ever cross it." He looked at Rainpaw very seriously, before stepping back and his yellow hues gleamed a little as though thinking of some secret joke that only he knew.

"Okay. Your turn; tell me something about ThunderClan." He mewed, glancing at the apprentice almost expectantly. This was what he would do. Find out how much Rainpaw knew, then teach him everything that he didn't. It was important to know what they looked like, where the border was, what their fighting style was- though Obsidiansky could teach Rainpaw that when they were doing actual battle training. Not now. Maybe just some basics, but...for the moment being, he would stick to teaching the younger tom everything he knew about ThunderClan cats.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; February 28th, 2017 at 03:08 PM.
Old February 28th, 2017, 03:39 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Thrushpaw relaxed at the look of joy on her face. "Actually, Cherrypaw, err.." he stalled. He didn't want to tell her yet that he wanted to become a loner. What would her reaction be. "I want to become a loner." Thrushpaw blurted. He didn't mean for that to come out, he was thinking it in his head. He automatically squinted his eyes shut, he didn't want to see her reaction. He opened his eyes again."And nothing is going well." he muttered as he gazed at her, his eyes glazed with sadness.
The she-cat now saw back and pulled her paws to her chest as he said this. She let a frown catch her maw as she stared at him. She thought about Blizzardpaw now and how he left her right after they became friends. She sunk her head back trying to fight back the sadness. "But... but you can't go!" she said through a cracking voice of emotion. "How will I see you?" she asked as the fur around her eyes knitted together to form a sad expression. "I don't wanna lose you," she muttered.
Old February 28th, 2017, 10:15 PM
Back from the abyss

He looked as if he were not paying attention as his gaze drifted over each tree but his ears swiveled as his head turned so he wouldn't miss a thing Obsidiansky said. The tree's and undergrowth that littered Thunderclan territory just looked plain annoying. He couldn't imagine trying to run through the forest and having to swerve past all the obstacles. For once he truly felt closest to Windclan and that the moors were his home. Now that the sun was high above the horizon it was free to bake the cat's pelts beneath it. Some shelter from the heat would be ideal. He squinted at the brightness of the sky before returning his attention to his mentor.
His yellow hues twitched towards each tree as he let any familiar landmarks sink in so he could remember them for future use. Rainpaw never really had trouble remembering things, in fact he actually had a surprisingly strong memory. But there was no need to reflect on his skills now. So this is the border... What if a patrol see's us and gets mad? The tip of his tail twitched uneasily as he glanced around suddenly alert. He nodded when Obsidiansky gave him a serious look, once again he had drifted away from listening but he could assume that he was enforcing him not to cross the border so he nodded before turning back towards the forest. We are quicker than them. Speed can beat strength. The young tom decided with a huff as his pelt prickled with suspicion. Rainpaw forced his fur to lay flat as his mentor asked the question. He thought long and hard before mewing, "Well if they have stronger builds that would make them heavier. So maybe they're lousy jumpers?" Was all he could manage for an answer. "How am I supposed to know? I've never even seen a Thunderclan cat." He blinked up at Obsidiansky with slightly narrowed eyes-because he had been scowling so long it was starting to become his regular expression-as he waited for him to speak.

Last edited by ConfusedCas; February 28th, 2017 at 10:16 PM.