Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Saltmeadow Marsh
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:31 AM
❆ he was just a kit -...
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 04:25 AM
As the night falls on us...
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 02:45 AM
September Gathering
Last post by taillow
Today 02:34 AM

Old March 15th, 2017, 01:27 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Training Plateu

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoireRose View Post

Azulpaw didn’t move a muscle. Only his ears twitched at the blue apprentice next to him. He gave a soft lick to his maw before replying, ‘’It’s not the first stupid thing that I committed because of my mouth,’’ He flickered his eyes towards her, ‘’I have no filter. As you can see.’’ He failed to laugh, having to cough instead. When the apprentice did decide to finally get up. He stretched his body full length, before sighing deeply.

Azulpaw let out a snort, finding her comment hilarious in his opinion. ‘’Hopefully she will do that. You know? Before Bluepaw beats her to it.’’ It was a light joke. At least to him it was light, but it held such a dark meaning to it. When Azulpaw stared down at his paws, he silently closed his eyes before opening them once more, and staring at the blue she-cat. ‘’Besides why didn’t you go with them? I know you can’t stand me.’’ He was feeling a little better now, and he actually found himself almost enjoying her company. Especially since she didn’t leave him. Yet, he knew that she only held pity for him. ‘’I would had caught up…’’He trailed off, knowing it was a lie. He probably would had gone off to find Silverpaw and see if he could hear the twittering of the birds.

Bluepaw felt redness go to his ears, and he felt pleasant at his female companion’s company. Although he did think about Azulpaw. After all, he did hurt him, and if it weren’t for Asterpaw’s scream, Bluepaw would had been consumed by darkness and killed his friend...over a she-cat. A she-cat that he only met a while ago!

He, Bluepaw, would had killed his best friend, his brother, his comrade all for a she-cat. This made the young tom glance at the she-cat next to him. He wondered if the decisions he were making were right. He didn’t know about her intentions--yet Azulpaw warned him, but Bluepaw didn’t listen. He didn’t have to.

The tom gently allowed his tail to brush Alabasterpaw’s side, loving the contact that the two shared. ‘’You know that I would do anything for you, Alabasterpaw. Anything at all.’’ He probably sounded smitten. Clingy. And, he was. He was smitten to this pretty she-cat. He definitely attacked his friend for her. Just because Azulpaw insulted her. He turned his head back to see if Azulpaw was following them. His ears perked when he realized that Asterpaw wasn’t with them either.

He snickered, ‘’It seems as if those two wanted to be left behind,’’ He turned his head to stare at Alabasterpaw once again, his sadness fading away for some odd reason. But yet, it still lingered. He knew Alabasterpaw got offended by Azulpaw’s comment. Which was another reason why he pinned the tom down. Bluepaw gently bumped into the female’s side, saying, ‘’Why would anyone want to leave you behind? They’re delusional. I thank Starclan that Asterpaw was there for you. The whole world owes you everything. Especially since you’ve been so sugary sweet.’’ Bluepaw wanted to bang his head on a tree as to why he ever said something cheesy like that. His bashful side was showing through because he couldn’t even look at Alabasterpaw, so he stared down at his paws as they moved along. He cleared his throat, ‘’I, um, I thought you should know. At least in my opinion.’’ He wondered if Alabasterpaw knew that she was truly special. In his opinion, she truly was.

Azulpaw desperately searched for a tree with his eyes. He didn’t want to feel vulnerable in the presence of others. He wanted to find an empty tree and climb up there for the rest of the day; hidden well under leaves and branches. He wondered if Bluepaw would notice his absence, and come to find him, but then he concluded that the piebald cat would stay with Alabasterpaw, and forget about him.

Yet, this blue cat still next to him was still NEXT to him. He wondered what tree she fell down in order to get a change of personality. Did she hit every branch along the way? He laughed in his head. When he got up, finally able to move around freely without the chance of breaking bones or feeling heavy that not only he just got pinned, but as well that he got humiliated. Azulpaw did not like being humiliated. Especially in front of others. It made him insecure. Something that he didn’t want others to know or hint about him. ‘’I think we should catch up to them.’’ He said, lowly. He didn’t want to follow them. He wanted to stay away as much as possible because he knew that it was three against one. Alabasterpaw would have his head, Bluepaw would join in, and surely Asterpaw would defend her sister at all costs. Azulpaw didn’t feel as if he belonged. Bluepaw constantly would tell him to stop being rude; mean; insensitive. Azulpaw didn’t think he meant to be that way.

‘’Or, you should. I don’t think,’’ He padded a few lengths away from the blue she-cat, ‘’that it would be best for me to tag along.’’ He felt like he was limping. He did note that when Bluepaw pinned him, the blue-eyes feline put a lot of pressure on his side, bending his paw a bit. His paw did hurt, but he knew the pain was subside within the next day.

Azulpaw stopped in his tracks, he turned his head slighly, his famous smirk displayed on his maw, ‘’And, thanks for your caring scream, sweetheart. Just this morning, you wanted to push me out of a tree.’’ He gave a low laugh. ‘’Could it be?...That I have grown on you?’’

There was so much that he wanted to ask her. He wanted to know how she felt at the words her sister had said. He wondered why she didn’t attack with venom, as she done with him. He wanted to ask her why she did it. Scream? For Bluepaw to stop? If she didn’t seem to care, wouldn’t she let it continue? He wanted to ask her a lot of things, but he was never the cat to instantly show that he liked someone. He did note that he did like her personality. She was constantly surprising him. In his opinion, she was somewhat like a feminine version of him, yet way worse.

Once again, he glanced back at her before he snorted and stalked away to see if he could find a nice spot to relax.

"It was still a stupid thing to do. Do you realize he could have killed you?" She snapped. She didn't really care about the tom as an individual. But death was something that had already held a very big part in her life, and she wasn't going to make room for more. She didn't want to. And she didn't have to, not in her opinion, anyways. Her eyes narrowed at his snort of laughter and she looked almost as though she were going to kill him herself, before her expression softened. "It's not a joke. Alli may act dumb sometimes, but she's very intelligent. And she'll play you until you either go insane or flip. Sometimes she just cracks you right away-- if there's one way to hurt you, she'll find it. She's just like that." Asterpaw shrugged, as though Alabasterpaw 'playing' another cat was just a fact of life. And for her, perhaps it was. She had grown up with this cat, after all. "Would you have preferred me to just leave you here?" The blue feline asked, a teasing note entering her tone, though it was almost impossible to hear through the harshness of it. She always had that same harsh note in her voice when speaking to the tom-- it was a way of guarding it, keeping stronger emotions from getting through. "Oh yes, I'm sure." She mewed sarcastically, the tip of her tail twitching as her hues glanced out across the plateau. Her sarcasm was obvious, though the note of concern that twinged in it was not as much so.

Alabasterpaw smiled at the tom, loving every second of the company. Oh sure, he had just nearly killed another cat for her-- so what? Just the type of mischief she caused-- the type of mischief that she loved to cause. A purr came from her chest and throat, rumbling in them for a second before she swished her tail back and forth in the most attractive way possible. She could see the hesitation entering his expression. Whoops. Perhaps a bit more concern at him hurting his friend would have been nice. she thought, realizing that her insensitivity was going to cost her this game. But at his next words, she calmed. Of course he wasn't going to leave, she was Alabasterpaw-- obviously she could have him for as long as she wanted. "You're very sweet." She mewed with a bright expression, though inside she could feel her stomach churning. Sometimes the white feline didn't like this part of the game. But this was the part where she was to raise his hopes up as much as possible so that they would positively shatter on the ground. And would she care? Well no, of course not...why should she? "Oh, I hope so. Asterpaw is always so reluctant when it comes to love; perhaps she's found her perfect match." Alabasterpaw smiled, the most cat-like one yet, and it seemed to symbolize her trickster heart. The white she cat was no pleasant feline, that was for sure...at times it seemed as though she were the exact opposite. Sometimes it was hard, realizing that she wasn't the nicest cat who had ever existed. But she didn't want to be, not if it meant she would have to give up her games and whims, give up all her dreaming nature and turn into some sort of a goody-two paws. "Yes, thank goodness for Ast. She's a dear, really. A little annoying sometimes, she tries to break up my fun, but she's a good girl. The very definition of a good girl." Alabasterpaw shrugged, and another catty smile came onto her maw. This cat was a manipulating professional, at least in SkyClan. She had never met another cat who had been able to twist the truth and change things to bend for them so well. Though, since she was a 'master manipulator' by her sister's definition, she might have been a little overly confident in her abilities. "Well thank you. And if it matters at all...I think you're a really great cat, Bluepaw. I've had a lot of fun." She mewed, the tip of her tail beginning to twitch back and forth again. Normally this was a sign that she was getting ready to say something flirtatious and sweet, but right now it was a sign of her nervousness and agitation. Things were starting to slow down. It wouldn't be long now; unless he did something soon, her interest was going to fade and her game would be over just as soon as it had begun. Though would Asterpaw care? Oh no, Asterpaw would be thrilled-- it would be Bluepaw who would be heartbroken, and then apparantly her sister would be the one to fix it.

Asterpaw looked up at the sky. She had always loved the sky...with it's brilliant blue coloring, and the clouds that drifted across it. And the birds-- the birds had always been something Asterpaw loved. Birds were beautiful things, but not quite as pretty as butterflies...she remembered chasing the brightly colored insects, laughing as Alabasterpaw chased after them with her. But they had both been kits then. She missed those days-- before this little game of Alabasterpaw's had started, and she had enlisted Asterpaw in it. Why, then, did she always feel like she had to get Asterpaw involved? She would introduce her to two cats, and then go off with one and leave her with the other. It was a rare occasion when Asterpaw would get the nicer, or the more good natured, or the better looking of the two. Alabasterpaw would always run off with that one, and then Asterpaw was left with the more...well...interesting of the two cats. And it seemed this time hadn't been any different. She could always catch up to her sister and that other tom-- Bluepaw? Yes, Bluepaw. But then she would have to listen to them talking, and that was something that she imagined would be almost as boring as sitting here right now. Besides, at least she had a good view of the clouds and butterflies, and birds flying through the sky. Though out of those three things, Asterpaw's eye always landed on the butterflies. They were wonderful memories of her kithood, and she was sure she would always love the brilliant colors that they sported. Why, then, did cats never get to have those beautiful colors? She cats, at least...she was sure Alabasterpaw would love to look like a butterfly, with colors of deep blue and brilliant purple. She would, at least. Her pelt was rather boring, and according to Alabasterpaw, so was she. "Oh, you mean my player of a sister and a near-murderer? No, I'd rather stay here with a jerk then go up there with the little lovebirds." She mewed. Asterpaw certainly didn't sugarcoat anything-- she said what she meant, and it was clear that her worry for the tom was beginning to wear off. She didn't really care about his welfare now, seeing as he was alive and the scare was over. She noted the limp, and once again, a flash of worry passed across her features. "Better be careful with that. You're going to hurt yourself more-- and as much as I would love to see that-- I would prefer the blame not to be on me." She shrugged as though she didn't really care, though her expression said otherwise. This was as close as Asterpaw could get to letting him know she did care...at least, as close as she could get without feeling like she was actually telling him. His next words sent a chill down her spine, and she looked as though she were about to slap him before stopping. No-- that was what he wanted. "I don't have to care about you to not want you to die. I don't care about every single cat in this Clan, but I don't want any of them to die." She shrugged again, an odd expression coming onto her features for just a moment before disappearing. Asterpaw watched him go, and then a few minutes later, she headed after him. Just to be sure he doesn't do something stupid, as I'm sure he will. she thought with a short laugh. She didn't really care about the tom-- at least, that was what she told herself. She couldn't. He was so arrogant, it made her sick-- no, Asterpaw didn't care at all.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 15th, 2017, 03:09 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

"It was still a stupid thing to do. Do you realize he could have killed you?" She snapped. She didn't really care about the tom as an individual. But death was something that had already held a very big part in her life, and she wasn't going to make room for more. She didn't want to. And she didn't have to, not in her opinion, anyways. Her eyes narrowed at his snort of laughter and she looked almost as though she were going to kill him herself, before her expression softened. "It's not a joke. Alli may act dumb sometimes, but she's very intelligent. And she'll play you until you either go insane or flip. Sometimes she just cracks you right away-- if there's one way to hurt you, she'll find it. She's just like that." Asterpaw shrugged, as though Alabasterpaw 'playing' another cat was just a fact of life. And for her, perhaps it was. She had grown up with this cat, after all. "Would you have preferred me to just leave you here?" The blue feline asked, a teasing note entering her tone, though it was almost impossible to hear through the harshness of it. She always had that same harsh note in her voice when speaking to the tom-- it was a way of guarding it, keeping stronger emotions from getting through. "Oh yes, I'm sure." She mewed sarcastically, the tip of her tail twitching as her hues glanced out across the plateau. Her sarcasm was obvious, though the note of concern that twinged in it was not as much so.

Alabasterpaw smiled at the tom, loving every second of the company. Oh sure, he had just nearly killed another cat for her-- so what? Just the type of mischief she caused-- the type of mischief that she loved to cause. A purr came from her chest and throat, rumbling in them for a second before she swished her tail back and forth in the most attractive way possible. She could see the hesitation entering his expression. Whoops. Perhaps a bit more concern at him hurting his friend would have been nice. she thought, realizing that her insensitivity was going to cost her this game. But at his next words, she calmed. Of course he wasn't going to leave, she was Alabasterpaw-- obviously she could have him for as long as she wanted. "You're very sweet." She mewed with a bright expression, though inside she could feel her stomach churning. Sometimes the white feline didn't like this part of the game. But this was the part where she was to raise his hopes up as much as possible so that they would positively shatter on the ground. And would she care? Well no, of course not...why should she? "Oh, I hope so. Asterpaw is always so reluctant when it comes to love; perhaps she's found her perfect match." Alabasterpaw smiled, the most cat-like one yet, and it seemed to symbolize her trickster heart. The white she cat was no pleasant feline, that was for sure...at times it seemed as though she were the exact opposite. Sometimes it was hard, realizing that she wasn't the nicest cat who had ever existed. But she didn't want to be, not if it meant she would have to give up her games and whims, give up all her dreaming nature and turn into some sort of a goody-two paws. "Yes, thank goodness for Ast. She's a dear, really. A little annoying sometimes, she tries to break up my fun, but she's a good girl. The very definition of a good girl." Alabasterpaw shrugged, and another catty smile came onto her maw. This cat was a manipulating professional, at least in SkyClan. She had never met another cat who had been able to twist the truth and change things to bend for them so well. Though, since she was a 'master manipulator' by her sister's definition, she might have been a little overly confident in her abilities. "Well thank you. And if it matters at all...I think you're a really great cat, Bluepaw. I've had a lot of fun." She mewed, the tip of her tail beginning to twitch back and forth again. Normally this was a sign that she was getting ready to say something flirtatious and sweet, but right now it was a sign of her nervousness and agitation. Things were starting to slow down. It wouldn't be long now; unless he did something soon, her interest was going to fade and her game would be over just as soon as it had begun. Though would Asterpaw care? Oh no, Asterpaw would be thrilled-- it would be Bluepaw who would be heartbroken, and then apparantly her sister would be the one to fix it.

Asterpaw looked up at the sky. She had always loved the sky...with it's brilliant blue coloring, and the clouds that drifted across it. And the birds-- the birds had always been something Asterpaw loved. Birds were beautiful things, but not quite as pretty as butterflies...she remembered chasing the brightly colored insects, laughing as Alabasterpaw chased after them with her. But they had both been kits then. She missed those days-- before this little game of Alabasterpaw's had started, and she had enlisted Asterpaw in it. Why, then, did she always feel like she had to get Asterpaw involved? She would introduce her to two cats, and then go off with one and leave her with the other. It was a rare occasion when Asterpaw would get the nicer, or the more good natured, or the better looking of the two. Alabasterpaw would always run off with that one, and then Asterpaw was left with the more...well...interesting of the two cats. And it seemed this time hadn't been any different. She could always catch up to her sister and that other tom-- Bluepaw? Yes, Bluepaw. But then she would have to listen to them talking, and that was something that she imagined would be almost as boring as sitting here right now. Besides, at least she had a good view of the clouds and butterflies, and birds flying through the sky. Though out of those three things, Asterpaw's eye always landed on the butterflies. They were wonderful memories of her kithood, and she was sure she would always love the brilliant colors that they sported. Why, then, did cats never get to have those beautiful colors? She cats, at least...she was sure Alabasterpaw would love to look like a butterfly, with colors of deep blue and brilliant purple. She would, at least. Her pelt was rather boring, and according to Alabasterpaw, so was she. "Oh, you mean my player of a sister and a near-murderer? No, I'd rather stay here with a jerk then go up there with the little lovebirds." She mewed. Asterpaw certainly didn't sugarcoat anything-- she said what she meant, and it was clear that her worry for the tom was beginning to wear off. She didn't really care about his welfare now, seeing as he was alive and the scare was over. She noted the limp, and once again, a flash of worry passed across her features. "Better be careful with that. You're going to hurt yourself more-- and as much as I would love to see that-- I would prefer the blame not to be on me." She shrugged as though she didn't really care, though her expression said otherwise. This was as close as Asterpaw could get to letting him know she did care...at least, as close as she could get without feeling like she was actually telling him. His next words sent a chill down her spine, and she looked as though she were about to slap him before stopping. No-- that was what he wanted. "I don't have to care about you to not want you to die. I don't care about every single cat in this Clan, but I don't want any of them to die." She shrugged again, an odd expression coming onto her features for just a moment before disappearing. Asterpaw watched him go, and then a few minutes later, she headed after him. Just to be sure he doesn't do something stupid, as I'm sure he will. she thought with a short laugh. She didn't really care about the tom-- at least, that was what she told herself. She couldn't. He was so arrogant, it made her sick-- no, Asterpaw didn't care at all.

Azulpaw stopped in his tracks, his eyes glancing over to the female in back of him. He was stunned that she had followed him, and he figured that he couldn’t shake her off no matter how much he tried. Though he found her presence a bit pleasant. A look flashed through his eyes before they came back their striking dull yellow, and he looked ahead of him once again. ‘’Wouldn’t it just be a blessing to just be hurt more than I’m already am? I’m numb at this point, sweetheart. What more could someone do to hurt me?’’ His voice was light-toned, but held a edgy sense to it. He limped on, putting more pressure on his left side. Maybe he wanted to rid the pain quicker. Or, he wanted to feel the pain much more.

‘’Besides, I didn’t ask for you to care about me. But, if I do die, please do care. Come to my funeral and make sure you bring some pretty flowers as well.’’ He mocked playfully. Too much pressure, and he winced at the sudden shock of pain. ‘’But, I have to admit, sweetpea. Bluepaw did aim right for me! He was always better in the fighting rink anyway.’’ He chuckled and limped on.

Bluepaw let out a soft chuckle at seeing his female companion’s movement. Though he was mesmerized by them, he felt as if she were hiding some type of secret. He knew that it had to be Azulpaw messing with his mind, which made Bluepaw skeptical about the decisions he made around Alabasterpaw. He shook the thoughts from his head, and he stared at the pretty feline before him once again. ‘’Asterpaw seems very nice. She’s a great sister! It’d be nice to get to know her more.’’ He glanced back with a smile. Though he didn’t give himself a chance to get to know Asterpaw--being too tranced by her lovely sister-- he thought she would make a great friend. And, an even greater companion for Azulpaw. ‘’Azulpaw? Seriously? I didn’t think he’d have a type. He thinks she-cats are a waste of time.’’ He shrugged. ‘’But if Asterpaw could crack the heart of Azulpaw, it’d be the day!’’ The blue-eyed tom laughed. He never imagined Azulpaw to fall in love. It took him long enough to be friends with Silverpaw, and he’s always annoyed with her antics. Though she’s younger than the both of them, the little she-cat played more as irritable little sister than a friend to Azulpaw. Bluepaw had to remind himself to give her apology for acting that way towards her. He definitely had to apologize to Azulpaw, but as of the moment. He only cared about Alabasterpaw. And, to show that his attention was on her truly. He quickly dashed to a nearby flower bed, and snatched some in his mouth. Though the move was cheesy, he hoped that the she-cat adored flowers. At least most she-cat did, but Alabasterpaw was not just any she-cat. She was definitely very special. To him. Forever and always.

Bluepaw dropped the flowers gently at her paws, and he brought up his face, accidentally brushing his nose against hers. He jumped away quickly, fearing that she would snap at him for invading her personal space. ‘’I-I-I’m sorry!’’ He shrieked. ‘’It was an accident.’’ He could feel the tip of his ears go red and his entire body temperature rise.

Azulpaw stopped once again, tired of the pain in his side. He looked back at Asterpaw, remembering how she was enticed by the sky above them. Azulpaw, as well, adored the sky. He adored the small critters. He adored everything about nature, and he wondered if Asterpaw felt the same way. But now she was following him, and he wondered why. If she didn’t care much about him, why did she feel the need to hurt herself more? Knowing that he would be thorn that she could never pull out her paw. Then again, that’s how he felt about her. She was a thorn in his paw. That hurted him more than the limp Bluepaw caused.

Most likely when they’re warriors he would be able to figure this female out. Then again, would they even be friends? Friends!? Azulpaw shook his head. They were definitely NOT friends. More so annoyed with each other, and that was fine by him. But, he still wondered if they would at least be still talking once they received their warrior names. He wondered if she’d mellow down. Or if he’d mellow down. He already assumed that Alabasterpaw would be on her next victim by that time, and Bluepaw would go through heartbreak. Then again, Bluepaw would probably move on quickly. Even though this was faint to happen. Azulpaw could see the lust...the love in his friend’s eyes that it made him want to throw up every meal he had. ‘’Which ones are your favorite?’’ He asked the blue feline. ‘’Butterflies, I mean.’’ He decided he would be nice...he didn’t know how long it would last, but it was better than being truly mean all the time. Even though his snappy remarks will always make their presence known. It was embedded in him to act such a way. He didn’t know why. It just was.

‘’I really like the Lycaenidae. They’re a bright beautiful color of blue. You just got to sit down and watch them for as long as they’re there.’’ He sighed longingly.
Old March 16th, 2017, 11:16 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:

Azulpaw stopped in his tracks, his eyes glancing over to the female in back of him. He was stunned that she had followed him, and he figured that he couldn’t shake her off no matter how much he tried. Though he found her presence a bit pleasant. A look flashed through his eyes before they came back their striking dull yellow, and he looked ahead of him once again. ‘’Wouldn’t it just be a blessing to just be hurt more than I’m already am? I’m numb at this point, sweetheart. What more could someone do to hurt me?’’ His voice was light-toned, but held a edgy sense to it. He limped on, putting more pressure on his left side. Maybe he wanted to rid the pain quicker. Or, he wanted to feel the pain much more.

‘’Besides, I didn’t ask for you to care about me. But, if I do die, please do care. Come to my funeral and make sure you bring some pretty flowers as well.’’ He mocked playfully. Too much pressure, and he winced at the sudden shock of pain. ‘’But, I have to admit, sweetpea. Bluepaw did aim right for me! He was always better in the fighting rink anyway.’’ He chuckled and limped on.

Bluepaw let out a soft chuckle at seeing his female companion’s movement. Though he was mesmerized by them, he felt as if she were hiding some type of secret. He knew that it had to be Azulpaw messing with his mind, which made Bluepaw skeptical about the decisions he made around Alabasterpaw. He shook the thoughts from his head, and he stared at the pretty feline before him once again. ‘’Asterpaw seems very nice. She’s a great sister! It’d be nice to get to know her more.’’ He glanced back with a smile. Though he didn’t give himself a chance to get to know Asterpaw--being too tranced by her lovely sister-- he thought she would make a great friend. And, an even greater companion for Azulpaw. ‘’Azulpaw? Seriously? I didn’t think he’d have a type. He thinks she-cats are a waste of time.’’ He shrugged. ‘’But if Asterpaw could crack the heart of Azulpaw, it’d be the day!’’ The blue-eyed tom laughed. He never imagined Azulpaw to fall in love. It took him long enough to be friends with Silverpaw, and he’s always annoyed with her antics. Though she’s younger than the both of them, the little she-cat played more as irritable little sister than a friend to Azulpaw. Bluepaw had to remind himself to give her apology for acting that way towards her. He definitely had to apologize to Azulpaw, but as of the moment. He only cared about Alabasterpaw. And, to show that his attention was on her truly. He quickly dashed to a nearby flower bed, and snatched some in his mouth. Though the move was cheesy, he hoped that the she-cat adored flowers. At least most she-cat did, but Alabasterpaw was not just any she-cat. She was definitely very special. To him. Forever and always.

Bluepaw dropped the flowers gently at her paws, and he brought up his face, accidentally brushing his nose against hers. He jumped away quickly, fearing that she would snap at him for invading her personal space. ‘’I-I-I’m sorry!’’ He shrieked. ‘’It was an accident.’’ He could feel the tip of his ears go red and his entire body temperature rise.

Azulpaw stopped once again, tired of the pain in his side. He looked back at Asterpaw, remembering how she was enticed by the sky above them. Azulpaw, as well, adored the sky. He adored the small critters. He adored everything about nature, and he wondered if Asterpaw felt the same way. But now she was following him, and he wondered why. If she didn’t care much about him, why did she feel the need to hurt herself more? Knowing that he would be thorn that she could never pull out her paw. Then again, that’s how he felt about her. She was a thorn in his paw. That hurted him more than the limp Bluepaw caused.

Most likely when they’re warriors he would be able to figure this female out. Then again, would they even be friends? Friends!? Azulpaw shook his head. They were definitely NOT friends. More so annoyed with each other, and that was fine by him. But, he still wondered if they would at least be still talking once they received their warrior names. He wondered if she’d mellow down. Or if he’d mellow down. He already assumed that Alabasterpaw would be on her next victim by that time, and Bluepaw would go through heartbreak. Then again, Bluepaw would probably move on quickly. Even though this was faint to happen. Azulpaw could see the lust...the love in his friend’s eyes that it made him want to throw up every meal he had. ‘’Which ones are your favorite?’’ He asked the blue feline. ‘’Butterflies, I mean.’’ He decided he would be nice...he didn’t know how long it would last, but it was better than being truly mean all the time. Even though his snappy remarks will always make their presence known. It was embedded in him to act such a way. He didn’t know why. It just was.

‘’I really like the Lycaenidae. They’re a bright beautiful color of blue. You just got to sit down and watch them for as long as they’re there.’’ He sighed longingly.

The blue feline's own hues flashed with frustration at his words. Even though she didn't necessarily want to admit it, she had cared...almost too much to say anything. And she didn't want him to know it, because she didn't want that stuck up tom to start laughing. He probably wouldn't believe her, anyways...but she definitely didn't want to take the risk that he would. "Okay. For one thing, do not call me sweetheart; and for another, it could definitely be worse. Like, way worse." She mewed, her hues narrowing. She'd seen much worse injuries inflicted; and was beginning to wonder if this cat was faking it. He was putting more weight on the injured side, that was for sure...and a flash of worry passed across Asterpaw's features. He was going to hurt himself more. Oh well. I won't be blamed for it. she shrugged.

His next words brought a look of disgust to her features and she stared at him as Alabasterpaw had; as though he were scum. The resemblance between the two was brought out most in that moment; plus, their eyes were the same color...same builds...just different types of fur. Asterpaw raised her head, in the most regal way she could-- and for a moment, she looked very similar to a leader-- and then burst out laughing, stumbling sideways, unable to keep her balance from laughing so hard. After she was through, her expression became that of a cat who had something to say. Though the teasing gleam in her hues said otherwise. "Oh yes, I'll come to your funeral and make sure to bring the most beautiful flowers I can find. And then I'll have Alli apologize five thousand times. Will that please you?" She asked, her hues snapping as though she were about to crack under the strain of her anger mixed up with sarcasm.

The white she cat stopped, forgetting herself for a moment. Asterpaw? Nice to get to know her more? What hold did the blue she cat have over this tom? Was Asterpaw secretly planning to take her fun away? No-- now she was just jumping to conclusions. Asterpaw wouldn't do that, heh...she thought, her white tail swishing back and forth as she continued onwards, though there was a lump in her throat. Once she could speak again, she began to reply. "Oh, Ast's a wonderful cat." Ruins my fun, but she's a wonderful cat. "She takes such an interest in birds, and butterflies...and the sky, the poor thing." Just sits there staring at it. What's so interesting about that? "She doesn't have too much of an interest in toms, though." And yet for some reason she's always 'helping' the toms I hurt. "Maybe someday the two of you could hang out, and I'll get to know your little friend....uh.... Azulpaw." She mewed, feeling the slightest bit embarassed that she hadn't remembered the tom's name.

It showed her ignorance and that she didn't care much about what Bluepaw cared about, though seeing as this was the same cat he had half-choked to death...she figured things would be fine. Alabasterpaw's hues were fixed straight ahead and she hardly heard his words, though a smile appeared on her maw anyways. "Yes...I imagine so," She mewed somewhat absentmindedly. Her interest was fading. It looked as though the climax had come and gone, and now it was time for the grand finale-- her getting rid of this tom and moving on. Perhaps his best friend would suffice. Though since he had been the one warning Bluepaw, Alabasterpaw sincerely doubted that he would give her a single thought. But at the next moment, the tom had disappeared-- and before the white feline could process what must have happened-- he was dropping flowers at her paws.

A look of surprise, followed by the utmost gentleness spread across Alabasterpaw's features, before his nose brushed hers. No matter how many times that had happened, warmth always spread all over Alabasterpaw's body-- a pleasant warmth, comfortable, like the sun in newleaf. Not unpleasant at all. "Don't worry about it. These are lovely flowers, by the way-- how did you know they were my favorites?" She asked, looking down at the flowers as though they were the first she had ever recieved. They weren't, of course-- but Alabasterpaw was one tricky feline.

Asterpaw was beginning to wonder if this tom was ever going to sincerely thank her. She had stopped his friend from killing him. Didn't that deserve at least a little recognition? Then again, she stopped herself quickly-- it was okay with her if he didn't want to acknowledge what she had done, she didn't need it. It might result in them becoming friends, which Asterpaw wasn't quite sure whether she liked or loathed the idea of. Probably the latter. She thought, the tip of her tail beginning to twitch back and forth in aggravation. Why was this tom so infuriating? Why couldn't he be one of those cats who was friendly, and sweet, and kind, and never caused any trouble? Did it have to be that he was annoying? Probably, some cats were just like that. Never able to be friendly. Though she wasn't judging, of course... she herself was amazingly like "those cats."

His question caught her off guard and for a moment, all she could do was stand there and shift her weight, looking as though she would like to slap him but wasn't quite sure how to go about it. Finally, she sighed and looked down at her paws. "Swallowtails. The swallowtail butterfly-- I don't know what your Mom called them, but that's what mine always said. Y'know, those pretty yellow ones...they look like miniature rays of sunshine." I think. Maybe they are, maybe StarClan takes rays of sunshine and brings them down here for us Clan cats to enjoy. Asterpaw thought, looking up at the sun. She had always loved the thought of that, and even as she grew up, she would refuse to listen to anything else. In her mind, that was what they were.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 16th, 2017, 01:27 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:

The blue feline's own hues flashed with frustration at his words. Even though she didn't necessarily want to admit it, she had cared...almost too much to say anything. And she didn't want him to know it, because she didn't want that stuck up tom to start laughing. He probably wouldn't believe her, anyways...but she definitely didn't want to take the risk that he would. "Okay. For one thing, do not call me sweetheart; and for another, it could definitely be worse. Like, way worse." She mewed, her hues narrowing. She'd seen much worse injuries inflicted; and was beginning to wonder if this cat was faking it. He was putting more weight on the injured side, that was for sure...and a flash of worry passed across Asterpaw's features. He was going to hurt himself more. Oh well. I won't be blamed for it. she shrugged.

His next words brought a look of disgust to her features and she stared at him as Alabasterpaw had; as though he were scum. The resemblance between the two was brought out most in that moment; plus, their eyes were the same color...same builds...just different types of fur. Asterpaw raised her head, in the most regal way she could-- and for a moment, she looked very similar to a leader-- and then burst out laughing, stumbling sideways, unable to keep her balance from laughing so hard. After she was through, her expression became that of a cat who had something to say. Though the teasing gleam in her hues said otherwise. "Oh yes, I'll come to your funeral and make sure to bring the most beautiful flowers I can find. And then I'll have Alli apologize five thousand times. Will that please you?" She asked, her hues snapping as though she were about to crack under the strain of her anger mixed up with sarcasm.

The white she cat stopped, forgetting herself for a moment. Asterpaw? Nice to get to know her more? What hold did the blue she cat have over this tom? Was Asterpaw secretly planning to take her fun away? No-- now she was just jumping to conclusions. Asterpaw wouldn't do that, heh...she thought, her white tail swishing back and forth as she continued onwards, though there was a lump in her throat. Once she could speak again, she began to reply. "Oh, Ast's a wonderful cat." Ruins my fun, but she's a wonderful cat. "She takes such an interest in birds, and butterflies...and the sky, the poor thing." Just sits there staring at it. What's so interesting about that? "She doesn't have too much of an interest in toms, though." And yet for some reason she's always 'helping' the toms I hurt. "Maybe someday the two of you could hang out, and I'll get to know your little friend....uh.... Azulpaw." She mewed, feeling the slightest bit embarassed that she hadn't remembered the tom's name.

It showed her ignorance and that she didn't care much about what Bluepaw cared about, though seeing as this was the same cat he had half-choked to death...she figured things would be fine. Alabasterpaw's hues were fixed straight ahead and she hardly heard his words, though a smile appeared on her maw anyways. "Yes...I imagine so," She mewed somewhat absentmindedly. Her interest was fading. It looked as though the climax had come and gone, and now it was time for the grand finale-- her getting rid of this tom and moving on. Perhaps his best friend would suffice. Though since he had been the one warning Bluepaw, Alabasterpaw sincerely doubted that he would give her a single thought. But at the next moment, the tom had disappeared-- and before the white feline could process what must have happened-- he was dropping flowers at her paws.

A look of surprise, followed by the utmost gentleness spread across Alabasterpaw's features, before his nose brushed hers. No matter how many times that had happened, warmth always spread all over Alabasterpaw's body-- a pleasant warmth, comfortable, like the sun in newleaf. Not unpleasant at all. "Don't worry about it. These are lovely flowers, by the way-- how did you know they were my favorites?" She asked, looking down at the flowers as though they were the first she had ever recieved. They weren't, of course-- but Alabasterpaw was one tricky feline.

Asterpaw was beginning to wonder if this tom was ever going to sincerely thank her. She had stopped his friend from killing him. Didn't that deserve at least a little recognition? Then again, she stopped herself quickly-- it was okay with her if he didn't want to acknowledge what she had done, she didn't need it. It might result in them becoming friends, which Asterpaw wasn't quite sure whether she liked or loathed the idea of. Probably the latter. She thought, the tip of her tail beginning to twitch back and forth in aggravation. Why was this tom so infuriating? Why couldn't he be one of those cats who was friendly, and sweet, and kind, and never caused any trouble? Did it have to be that he was annoying? Probably, some cats were just like that. Never able to be friendly. Though she wasn't judging, of course... she herself was amazingly like "those cats."

His question caught her off guard and for a moment, all she could do was stand there and shift her weight, looking as though she would like to slap him but wasn't quite sure how to go about it. Finally, she sighed and looked down at her paws. "Swallowtails. The swallowtail butterfly-- I don't know what your Mom called them, but that's what mine always said. Y'know, those pretty yellow ones...they look like miniature rays of sunshine." I think. Maybe they are, maybe StarClan takes rays of sunshine and brings them down here for us Clan cats to enjoy. Asterpaw thought, looking up at the sun. She had always loved the thought of that, and even as she grew up, she would refuse to listen to anything else. In her mind, that was what they were.
Alabasterpaw’s words sang music to Bluepaw’s ears as he twitched them with a smile on his maw. ‘’I’m sure Azulpaw will warm up to you!’’ He said, excitedly. He did want his new friend and his best friend to get along. Even if Azulpaw was the pick of a thorn, he knew the grey cat was friendly when someone got to know him on a deeper level. ‘’I think that Asterpaw and I could get along---maybe--but if she’s anything like Azulpaw...that would take awhile. She seems tough.’’ The blue-eyed cat pinned his ears down to his head in a playful manner. There was something that did strike his interest about the blue she-cat. Even though he wasn’t interesting in her. She always seem to be following after his grumpy best friend, though it was highly sensed that she didn’t like the grey tom at all. Bluepaw did, however, find Asterpaw pretty. Probably even as attractive to Alabasterpaw, but he was more into the feline next to him. She scent butterflies wavering in his stomach. And, for some odd reason he sensed his time was near whenever she was ready to leave. After all, it was inevitable for it to happen. She could have any tom in the clan--in the world!--yet she gave him her undivided attention. He appreciated that.

‘’No problem. I’m sure you get flowers all the time.’’ Bluepaw flicked his tail, and he stared at the alabaster colored she-cat in front of him. His mind ran blank, and he felt as if he were floating on cloud nine. However could he let a female hold him down for this long? He was never the one to enter the relationship--being shy in that corner for some odd reason, but he wasn’t afraid to display his affection. It happened multiple times before. Some resulted in positive actions--yet others...not so much.

‘’But something does bother me, Alabasterpaw…’’Bluepaw trailed off thinking--believing what Azulpaw was telling him. He didn’t want to. He didn’t need to, but it was on his mind for the longest. He protected Alabasterpaw. He almost killed friend for her. ‘’What is that you’re seeking?’’ He wondered what she wanted to find to satiate her desires. He wanted to know what kept her satisfied. Was it anything at all?

Azulpaw mumbled something unclear under his breath at the blue she-cat. He rolled his eyes at her answer, which came off as somewhat uncaring and monotonous. If she thought he was hard to deal with, have she tried being him? Handling the likes of her? It was never good for two stubborn, headstrong cats to be nice to each other. Especially since they didn’t really like each other. Not that they resented each other either. But, he figured that the she-cat might be growing on him--a little bit. Not even a little bit. But it was hardly there to even be considered the amount!

Azulpaw twitched his ears in mocked playfulness, remembering what she said earlier. He was sardonically happy that she found him entertaining. He definitely found teasing her the highlight of his day. ‘’Well, I only call it as I see it.’’ He flashed his yellow hues towards her. ‘’You’re just a sweetheart, darling. I can’t help it.’’ He teased.

He gave a quick glance at the sky, wondering if Silverpaw was still at his favorite tree with the birds. He would limp all the way there, but he feared of being bothered by Asterpaw constantly--like he was now. Yet, he was somewhat comfortable around her. She wasn’t that bad. When she wasn’t talking much, that was. ‘’What do you mean what my mom called them?’’ He took a quick glance at her giving her an odd look. ‘’Aren’t that’s what they’re called? Swallowtails?’’ He rolled his eyes. ‘’But, they are pretty. I’ll give you that. Most butterflies are. And birds,’’ He sighed longingly, thinking of the pretty singing birds. ‘’They are extremely pretty. I don’t see how come cats hunt them as food. If anything, they’re singing help with depression and lonesome.’’ He gave a light-hearted shrug, but even that hurt. Not from physical pain, but a pain internally opened from wounds that never closed.

The grey cat perked his ears, and cleared his throat. ‘’Have you ever seen fireflies? They come out during silverpelt…’’He stopped, his voice trailing off. Why was he talking to her as if she were some old friend? He recounted in the past when they were young kits how Bluekit and him, then Azulkit would run after the light bugs, following their trail under a silverpelt gleaming night. Everything was fun and care-free back then. Then...they grew up. Azulpaw became serious. Bluepaw became unintentionally flirty in a naive way. The poor cat…

Azulpaw didn’t know what to classify the blue she-cat as of now. He noted that she wasn’t that horrible to be around. She was fun to tease, however, and he liked to get under her fur as much as he could. He cleared his throat once again, ‘’But anywho,’’ He paused, trying to find a topic conversation where they would usually bicker. His guard was a bit down before the female, believing she wasn’t as harmful. Her words punctured him, but he wouldn’t let that show. He didn’t care what she thought of him. He knew she couldn’t stand him. ‘’Swallowtails are definitely miniature rays of sunshine, like you are,’’ he feigned an innocent smile her way, before adding, ‘’Well, you could be. Maybe lose that monotonous attitude of yours and stop being so annoying,’’ He stopped, his eyes narrowing into playful slits, ‘’...sweetheart.’’

Last edited by BEAR.; March 24th, 2017 at 12:48 PM.
Old March 16th, 2017, 04:47 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:

Alabasterpaw’s words sang music to Bluepaw’s ears as he twitched them with a smile on his maw. ‘’I’m sure Azulpaw will warm up to you!’’ He said, excitedly. He did want his new friend and his best friend to get along. Even if Azulpaw was the pick of a thorn, he knew the grey cat was friendly when someone got to know him on a deeper level. ‘’I think that Asterpaw and I could get along---maybe--but if she’s anything like Azulpaw...that would take awhile. She seems tough.’’ The blue-eyed cat pinned his ears down to his head in a playful manner. There was something that did strike his interest about the blue she-cat. Even though he wasn’t interesting in her. She always seem to be following after his grumpy best friend, though it was highly sensed that she didn’t like the grey tom at all. Bluepaw did, however, find Asterpaw pretty. Probably even as attractive to Alabasterpaw, but he was more into the feline next to him. She scent butterflies wavering in his stomach. And, for some odd reason he sensed his time was near whenever she was ready to leave. After all, it was inevitable for it to happen. She could have any tom in the clan--in the world!--yet she gave him her undivided attention. He appreciated that.

‘’No problem. I’m sure you get flowers all the time.’’ Bluepaw flicked his tail, and he stared at the alabaster colored she-cat in front of him. His mind ran blank, and he felt as if he were floating on cloud nine. However could he let a female hold him down for this long? He was never the one to enter the relationship--being shy in that corner for some odd reason, but he wasn’t afraid to display his affection. It happened multiple times before. Some resulted in positive actions--yet others...not so much.

‘’But something does bother me, Alabasterpaw…’’Bluepaw trailed off thinking--believing what Azulpaw was telling him. He didn’t want to. He didn’t need to, but it was on his mind for the longest. He protected Alabasterpaw. He almost killed friend for her. ‘’What is that you’re seeking?’’ He wondered what she wanted to find to satiate her desires. He wanted to know what kept her satisfied. Was it anything at all?

Azulpaw mumbled something unclear under his breath at the blue she-cat. He rolled his eyes at her answer, which came off as somewhat uncaring and monotonous. If she thought he was hard to deal with, have she tried being him? Handling the likes of her? It was never good for two stubborn, headstrong cats to be nice to each other. Especially since they didn’t really like each other. Not that they resented each other either. But, he figured that the she-cat might be growing on him--a little bit. Not even a little bit. But it was hardly there to even be considered the amount!

Azulpaw twitched his ears in mocked playfulness, remembering what she said earlier. He was sardonically happy that she found him entertaining. He definitely found teasing her the highlight of his day. ‘’Well, I only call it as I see it.’’ He flashed his yellow hues towards her. ‘’You’re just a sweetheart, darling. I can’t help it.’’ He teased.

He gave a quick glance at the sky, wondering if Silverpaw was still at his favorite tree with the birds. He would limp all the way there, but he feared of being bothered by Asterpaw constantly--like he was now. Yet, he was somewhat comfortable around her. She wasn’t that bad. When she wasn’t talking much, that was. ‘’What do you mean what my mom called them?’’ He took a quick glance at her giving her an odd look. ‘’Aren’t that’s what they’re called? Swallowtails?’’ He rolled his eyes. ‘’But, they are pretty. I’ll give you that. Most butterflies are. And birds,’’ He sighed longingly, thinking of the pretty singing birds. ‘’They are extremely pretty. I don’t see how come cats hunt them as food. If anything, they’re singing help with depression and lonesome.’’ He gave a light-hearted shrug, but even that hurt. Not from physical pain, but a pain internally opened from wounds that never closed.

The grey cat perked his ears, and cleared his throat. ‘’Have you ever seen fireflies? They come out during silverpelt…’’He stopped, his voice trailing off. Why was he talking to her as if she were some old friend? He recounted in the past when they were young kits how Bluekit and him, then Azulkit would run after the light bugs, following their trail under a silverpelt gleaming night. Everything was fun and care-free back then. Then...they grew up. Azulpaw became serious. Bluepaw became unintentionally flirty in a naive way. The poor cat…

Azulpaw didn’t know what to classify the blue she-cat as of now. He noted that she wasn’t that horrible to be around. She was fun to tease, however, and he liked to get under her fur as much as he could. He cleared his throat once again, ‘’But anywho,’’ He paused, trying to find a topic conversation where they would usually bicker. His guard was a bit down before the female, believing she wasn’t as harmful. Her words punctured him, but he wouldn’t let that show. He didn’t care what she thought of him. He knew she couldn’t stand him. ‘’Swallowtails are definitely miniature rays of sunshine, like you are,’’ he feigned an innocent smile her way, before adding, ‘’Well, you could be. Maybe lose that monotonous attitude of yours and stop being so annoying,’’ He stopped, his eyes narrowing into playful slits, ‘’...sweetheart.’’

The white she cat nodded. "She's pretty tough. She's really into 'earning trust' and 'proving yourself,'" She explained with a look of annoyance. One thing was certain; Alabasterpaw herself didn't think much of it. She looked almost as though she would rather have a sister who threw herself ahead blindly, but she knew that wasn't the type of cat Asterpaw was. "As for Azulpaw warming up to me...I hate to disagree with you, but I doubt that he will." Her expression twisted into a more worried one. It wasn't the most flattering of looks, but the feline knew that she was speaking the truth here. And even if he does, I doubt I will. I don't like him much. She thought with a twitch of her tail. She really wasn't a fan of the blue tom. He reminded her too much of Asterpaw, and she saw enough of her sister during the day. She didn't need another one swarming around her, talking about 'trust' and 'lies' and stuff like that. Boring things that made Alabasterpaw feel like she could yawn herself to death. Truth be told, the feline was exhausted-- and had been for a while now. She was tired of her act, though she loved it at the same time...and tired of trying to act as though she were someone else. She wanted to be herself, not a fake version of herself-- or was this who she was? It had been so long, the white feline wasn't sure. Her tail swished back and forth gracefully, hues gleaming almost worriedly as she glanced over at the tom, almost silently questioning him. It was making her nervous, the way that the tom seemed to care about her.

What was he going to do when she told him the truth? About what was really going on? Would he be angry with her, or would he understand? Judging by how devoted he seemed, she guessed the former. He would be angry. But Alabasterpaw wouldn't care, oh no-- she would get over the yelling, and the heartbreak? Well, on her side, it would be non-existent and on his side...it wasn't her problem, now was it? "Oh no, I really don't. You're the first tom to give me flowers in...a long time." The female had to hesitate for a while, as though she were thinking about it, although in reality this had become a carefully rehearsed script. Over and over again she had spoken the same words, and over and over again the tom had bought them. Never before had she been questioned about her intentions, which was why she was so surprised when he asked her. For a moment, her eyes opened wide in shock and she looked as though she were going to cry. She felt as though she were going to cry. "I...I..." She stammered, before managing to get herself under control. "Sorry, no one-- I've never-- I'm normally just stared at." She managed to get out. She was too stunned even to lie.

Which meant she must have been pretty stunned, since Alabasterpaw was used to lying. She lied to get everything; this tom's attention, the attention of her clanmates-- mainly other toms-- and the more jealous glares of she cats. Toms weren't reluctant to be her friend, oh no. Most of the time they were more then willing. Which made Alabasterpaw have quite a bit of suspicion as to their own intentions. "I don't know, to be honest. A cat who looks like me, well...we aren't worth much more then our looks. They're the only things we have. And I do like you, Bluepaw-- I really do. But at first I admit I was just doing what I've been told...doing the only thing I have. Playing a game." Alabasterpaw twisted her expression into a shamed one. That was the biggest lie she had ever told. And she couldn't believe that it had come from her maw-- but it was believable enough. And that was what stung so much, that she was lying to this perfectly nice tom and making him believe that she was telling the truth. She hated it...she hated herself, to be honest. And she wished that she had never made up the stupid lie. But it would be over at some point, and then she wouldn't have to deal with the junk that was her lies anymore.

The she cat looked up at the sky, avoiding his gaze. A swallowtail; one of the 'rays of sunshine' as she knew them; fluttered across the sky and made her smile. She had always loved the pretty butterflies, especially since they did remind her of the sun. And the sky, too...she wasn't sure why, but the butterflies flying so freely reminded her of the sun and the sky, and she loved the thought. It was a cheerful one, one that made her feel much better...and she almost forgot that she was with the ever-sarcastic blue apprentice. But his teasing words reminded her that he was, in fact, still there and she shot him a look of exasperation. "Oh please. Do you just live to tease me now?" She asked, eyes flashing in frustration. Of course she wouldn't like being called a 'sweetheart.' The word made her cringe...it was one of those uncomfortably clingy words that Asterpaw hated so much. It made her feel like he might actually like her, and she hated the thought of that.

She wanted to figure him out, of course-- Asterpaw loved puzzles-- but at the same time, she didn't really like the tom. Part of her wanted to just leave him alone, let him be on his own and stay by himself forever, and part of her wanted to nag him until she found his breaking point. Every cat had one-- that much was obvious, she just hadn't found Azulpaw's yet. "Alli calls them the sun butterflies. So...I don't know." Asterpaw shrugged, her hues narrowing as she looked back at the tom. She wasn't stupid; and found it annoying that he seemed to be treating her as though she was. If she ever found out that he thought she was, she would definitely show him how 'stupid' she could be. His next words made her shoot a sharp look in his direction. Was he serious? Birds? Nope. He can't be serious. That's my thing-- I guess. Looks like there's lots of other cats. And yet there are dozens of birds on the fresh kill pile every day. Asterpaw sighed. She never touched the dead feathery creatures, keeping her paws completely-- and totally-- to herself. She knew better then to do so. She didn't want to touch the birds. She wanted them to be forever preserved, and yet it made her so sad when she saw cats eating them around the clearing, their feathers scattered on the ground. She had liked to play with them when she was younger, but now...now she left them alone. It seemed more respectful that way.

Fire...flies? She thought for a moment, remembering the insects with their blinking abdomens, the ones that Alabasterpaw used to call 'lightning bugs.' She had been scared of them, thinking they had channeled real lightning, until Asterpaw had touched one with her paw and nothing had happened. "Oh! You mean lightning bugs!" She mewed, almost without thinking, and then stopped. No. He wasn't her friend. This was something she would mention to a friend, no one else. "Yeah. I've seen them." She added, her hues losing the bright light that was shining in them and her expression fading to a dull one once more. Asterpaw was a sweet cat, and she could look quite interested when she wanted to-- she looked much prettier that way, Alabasterpaw had once told her-- but she didn't care about doing so around her present company. His words confused her. Asterpaw didn't really understand the concept of changing so quickly-- sarcasm, of course, was understood-- but why did he want to annoy her so badly? Was he just waiting for her to slap him? Maybe pin him down? She would have, right then and there, if she didn't want the injury to get worse. Two can play at this game. she thought, a mischievious gleam coming into her hues and a smile lighting up her features. A real one-- well, a real fake one. A bright spark entered her hues, and her whole body became more alert and bright...she looked a good deal like a naive young apprentice. "How's this? Any better?" She asked, and then another spark of mischief entered her expression. "...love?" She added in a lower voice, an almost flirtatious note entering her tone.

Last edited by BEAR.; March 24th, 2017 at 12:48 PM.
Old March 16th, 2017, 07:03 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
The white she cat nodded. "She's pretty tough. She's really into 'earning trust' and 'proving yourself,'" She explained with a look of annoyance. One thing was certain; Alabasterpaw herself didn't think much of it. She looked almost as though she would rather have a sister who threw herself ahead blindly, but she knew that wasn't the type of cat Asterpaw was. "As for Azulpaw warming up to me...I hate to disagree with you, but I doubt that he will." Her expression twisted into a more worried one. It wasn't the most flattering of looks, but the feline knew that she was speaking the truth here. And even if he does, I doubt I will. I don't like him much. She thought with a twitch of her tail. She really wasn't a fan of the blue tom. He reminded her too much of Asterpaw, and she saw enough of her sister during the day. She didn't need another one swarming around her, talking about 'trust' and 'lies' and stuff like that. Boring things that made Alabasterpaw feel like she could yawn herself to death. Truth be told, the feline was exhausted-- and had been for a while now. She was tired of her act, though she loved it at the same time...and tired of trying to act as though she were someone else. She wanted to be herself, not a fake version of herself-- or was this who she was? It had been so long, the white feline wasn't sure. Her tail swished back and forth gracefully, hues gleaming almost worriedly as she glanced over at the tom, almost silently questioning him. It was making her nervous, the way that the tom seemed to care about her.

What was he going to do when she told him the truth? About what was really going on? Would he be angry with her, or would he understand? Judging by how devoted he seemed, she guessed the former. He would be angry. But Alabasterpaw wouldn't care, oh no-- she would get over the yelling, and the heartbreak? Well, on her side, it would be non-existent and on his side...it wasn't her problem, now was it? "Oh no, I really don't. You're the first tom to give me flowers in...a long time." The female had to hesitate for a while, as though she were thinking about it, although in reality this had become a carefully rehearsed script. Over and over again she had spoken the same words, and over and over again the tom had bought them. Never before had she been questioned about her intentions, which was why she was so surprised when he asked her. For a moment, her eyes opened wide in shock and she looked as though she were going to cry. She felt as though she were going to cry. "I...I..." She stammered, before managing to get herself under control. "Sorry, no one-- I've never-- I'm normally just stared at." She managed to get out. She was too stunned even to lie.

Which meant she must have been pretty stunned, since Alabasterpaw was used to lying. She lied to get everything; this tom's attention, the attention of her clanmates-- mainly other toms-- and the more jealous glares of she cats. Toms weren't reluctant to be her friend, oh no. Most of the time they were more then willing. Which made Alabasterpaw have quite a bit of suspicion as to their own intentions. "I don't know, to be honest. A cat who looks like me, well...we aren't worth much more then our looks. They're the only things we have. And I do like you, Bluepaw-- I really do. But at first I admit I was just doing what I've been told...doing the only thing I have. Playing a game." Alabasterpaw twisted her expression into a shamed one. That was the biggest lie she had ever told. And she couldn't believe that it had come from her maw-- but it was believable enough. And that was what stung so much, that she was lying to this perfectly nice tom and making him believe that she was telling the truth. She hated it...she hated herself, to be honest. And she wished that she had never made up the stupid lie. But it would be over at some point, and then she wouldn't have to deal with the junk that was her lies anymore.

The she cat looked up at the sky, avoiding his gaze. A swallowtail; one of the 'rays of sunshine' as she knew them; fluttered across the sky and made her smile. She had always loved the pretty butterflies, especially since they did remind her of the sun. And the sky, too...she wasn't sure why, but the butterflies flying so freely reminded her of the sun and the sky, and she loved the thought. It was a cheerful one, one that made her feel much better...and she almost forgot that she was with the ever-sarcastic blue apprentice. But his teasing words reminded her that he was, in fact, still there and she shot him a look of exasperation. "Oh please. Do you just live to tease me now?" She asked, eyes flashing in frustration. Of course she wouldn't like being called a 'sweetheart.' The word made her cringe...it was one of those uncomfortably clingy words that Asterpaw hated so much. It made her feel like he might actually like her, and she hated the thought of that.

She wanted to figure him out, of course-- Asterpaw loved puzzles-- but at the same time, she didn't really like the tom. Part of her wanted to just leave him alone, let him be on his own and stay by himself forever, and part of her wanted to nag him until she found his breaking point. Every cat had one-- that much was obvious, she just hadn't found Azulpaw's yet. "Alli calls them the sun butterflies. So...I don't know." Asterpaw shrugged, her hues narrowing as she looked back at the tom. She wasn't stupid; and found it annoying that he seemed to be treating her as though she was. If she ever found out that he thought she was, she would definitely show him how 'stupid' she could be. His next words made her shoot a sharp look in his direction. Was he serious? Birds? Nope. He can't be serious. That's my thing-- I guess. Looks like there's lots of other cats. And yet there are dozens of birds on the fresh kill pile every day. Asterpaw sighed. She never touched the dead feathery creatures, keeping her paws completely-- and totally-- to herself. She knew better then to do so. She didn't want to touch the birds. She wanted them to be forever preserved, and yet it made her so sad when she saw cats eating them around the clearing, their feathers scattered on the ground. She had liked to play with them when she was younger, but now...now she left them alone. It seemed more respectful that way.

Fire...flies? She thought for a moment, remembering the insects with their blinking abdomens, the ones that Alabasterpaw used to call 'lightning bugs.' She had been scared of them, thinking they had channeled real lightning, until Asterpaw had touched one with her paw and nothing had happened. "Oh! You mean lightning bugs!" She mewed, almost without thinking, and then stopped. No. He wasn't her friend. This was something she would mention to a friend, no one else. "Yeah. I've seen them." She added, her hues losing the bright light that was shining in them and her expression fading to a dull one once more. Asterpaw was a sweet cat, and she could look quite interested when she wanted to-- she looked much prettier that way, Alabasterpaw had once told her-- but she didn't care about doing so around her present company. His words confused her. Asterpaw didn't really understand the concept of changing so quickly-- sarcasm, of course, was understood-- but why did he want to annoy her so badly? Was he just waiting for her to slap him? Maybe pin him down? She would have, right then and there, if she didn't want the injury to get worse. Two can play at this game. she thought, a mischievious gleam coming into her hues and a smile lighting up her features. A real one-- well, a real fake one. A bright spark entered her hues, and her whole body became more alert and bright...she looked a good deal like a naive young apprentice. "How's this? Any better?" She asked, and then another spark of mischief entered her expression. "...love?" She added in a lower voice, an almost flirtatious note entering her tone.
For some odd reason, a deep purr rumbled out of the grumpy apprentice’s throat. Which was a surprise, even to him. He hardly ever purred. Whenever he did, Silverpaw or Bluepaw would make sure he never lived it down. Yet this blue she-cat was toying with him, and he found it funny. ‘’I never thought you’d be prettier than you are now, sweetpea.’’ He found it hilarious that she was acting in such a way all of a sudden. He found it peculiar that he was acting in such a way around her. He padded up to her, circling around her until he came to her side. He allowed his tail to wrap around her back, as he said, ‘’Turning into an Alabaster, aren’t we?’’ He grinned then padded away from her.

His ears had perked when he remembered her calling him love. He snorted at this, and he slightly turned his head back to look at her. ‘’Toying with me, aren’t you? That’s not cool, love.’’ He spat back at her, mocking. If given the chance, Azulpaw was more of a smooth flirter than his friend, Bluepaw, who always came out too sincere with his words. If Azulpaw wanted too, he could had wooed Alabasterpaw more than Bluepaw would had ever done. Then again, he wouldn’t have gotten to know her darling sister, who he seemed to adore.

Azulpaw took another glance at the blue feline, and inwardly he nodded his head. He definitely claimed her. Not to her knowledge. Not to anyone else’s knowledge. But, she was his. He knew he needed to train much harder, much longer in order fight for her attention. He would kill anyone who would---Woah, he had to stop the thoughts. He sounded like Bluepaw there for a second. Someone he never wanted to be. Secretly he did, but now...everything changed.

That did not change the fact that he thought Asterpaw was annoying. She was sarcastic, she was nerve wrecking, she was venomous! Azulpaw did not know what he was getting himself into, but he hoped it would be worthwhile in the end. How far could he push to her limits? He wondered how much she could take until she wanted to choke him to death. It would make his day. Maybe he wanted to feel her soft pelt on his. Maybe. Maybe not. He didn’t know what he wanted at the moment. ‘’Now stop smiling so much! You look weird!’’ Azulpaw snapped at her mockingly before padding away more. When he did find a comfortable tree, he was too tired to climb up it. His limp could not handle the pressure. Especially since he pressed on it so much. ‘’You can only smile around me.’’ He stated as if he was an authority. ‘’We don’t want any other toms looking your way, now do we?’’ As he laid down, curling his tail around himself, he tilted his head, staring intently at her.

Bluepaw wondered if Alabasterpaw was having some type of meltdown. The way her voice cracked, the way her eyes glossed up. He was shocked. His ears pinned to his head, and his face held an odd look. He didn’t want her to cry. He hate when other cried. He usually didn’t know how to comfort them. So, he said, ‘’I-it’s alright. Really. It is. Azulpaw will warm up to you. If he did for Asterpaw, I’m sure he will for you.’’ His voice was on the edge of confidence, hoping that he found an solution to her problem, but she only broke down even more.

Bluepaw listened to her, and he tilted his head until she was finished. A lopsided grin formed on his face, and he gently went up to give her a friendly nuzzle, hoping to comfort her. ‘’You’re worth so much more than you looks, Alabasterpaw! I mean...you have a magnificent personality!’’ He beamed at her. ‘’You’re only amounted to much that you compare yourself too. You reap what you sow, and you have a good heart, so I know that everything you reap will be good.’’

Warmth gathered into the piebald cat’s body as he slightly looked away from her. He was definitely losing his game, he thought. He was being too cheesy! He wasn’t being ‘bad-tomish’ that most of the she-cats liked. At least in his opinion. Yet, he only told her what Azulpaw used to tell him all the time. Whenever Bluepaw said something that to down himself, Azulpaw would mention that quote that he just told Alabasterpaw. He wondered if it would help the she-cat.

‘’I’m not stupid,’’ the tom said, looking at his paws when he heard her. ‘’I know that it was probably a game...in the first place,’’ He gulped. ‘’I hope.’’ He wondered if she still thought of it as a game. These feelings that he caught were clinging to him, and he did not want to address them. Instead he got up, and padded away. His tail drooped between his legs, and his paws felt heavy with every step. ‘’But if it were a game. I would love for it to be over. You already won.’’ Even though she haven’t mentioned leaving him, he felt as if she did it silently. As if it were already there.

Azulpaw was perhaps right about it. The tom was quite naive in the first place, but he also had that innocent type of heart. When he glanced back at the pretty feline, a smile was washed upon his face. He was definitely not the type to hold grudges, but he did keep his distance.
Old March 16th, 2017, 09:32 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:

For some odd reason, a deep purr rumbled out of the grumpy apprentice’s throat. Which was a surprise, even to him. He hardly ever purred. Whenever he did, Silverpaw or Bluepaw would make sure he never lived it down. Yet this blue she-cat was toying with him, and he found it funny. ‘’I never thought you’d be prettier than you are now, sweetpea.’’ He found it hilarious that she was acting in such a way all of a sudden. He found it peculiar that he was acting in such a way around her. He padded up to her, circling around her until he came to her side. He allowed his tail to wrap around her back, as he said, ‘’Turning into an Alabaster, aren’t we?’’ He grinned then padded away from her.

His ears had perked when he remembered her calling him love. He snorted at this, and he slightly turned his head back to look at her. ‘’Toying with me, aren’t you? That’s not cool, love.’’ He spat back at her, mocking. If given the chance, Azulpaw was more of a smooth flirter than his friend, Bluepaw, who always came out too sincere with his words. If Azulpaw wanted too, he could had wooed Alabasterpaw more than Bluepaw would had ever done. Then again, he wouldn’t have gotten to know her darling sister, who he seemed to adore.

Azulpaw took another glance at the blue feline, and inwardly he nodded his head. He definitely claimed her. Not to her knowledge. Not to anyone else’s knowledge. But, she was his. He knew he needed to train much harder, much longer in order fight for her attention. He would kill anyone who would---Woah, he had to stop the thoughts. He sounded like Bluepaw there for a second. Someone he never wanted to be. Secretly he did, but now...everything changed.

That did not change the fact that he thought Asterpaw was annoying. She was sarcastic, she was nerve wrecking, she was venomous! Azulpaw did not know what he was getting himself into, but he hoped it would be worthwhile in the end. How far could he push to her limits? He wondered how much she could take until she wanted to choke him to death. It would make his day. Maybe he wanted to feel her soft pelt on his. Maybe. Maybe not. He didn’t know what he wanted at the moment. ‘’Now stop smiling so much! You look weird!’’ Azulpaw snapped at her mockingly before padding away more. When he did find a comfortable tree, he was too tired to climb up it. His limp could not handle the pressure. Especially since he pressed on it so much. ‘’You can only smile around me.’’ He stated as if he was an authority. ‘’We don’t want any other toms looking your way, now do we?’’ As he laid down, curling his tail around himself, he tilted his head, staring intently at her.

Bluepaw wondered if Alabasterpaw was having some type of meltdown. The way her voice cracked, the way her eyes glossed up. He was shocked. His ears pinned to his head, and his face held an odd look. He didn’t want her to cry. He hate when other cried. He usually didn’t know how to comfort them. So, he said, ‘’I-it’s alright. Really. It is. Azulpaw will warm up to you. If he did for Asterpaw, I’m sure he will for you.’’ His voice was on the edge of confidence, hoping that he found an solution to her problem, but she only broke down even more.

Bluepaw listened to her, and he tilted his head until she was finished. A lopsided grin formed on his face, and he gently went up to give her a friendly nuzzle, hoping to comfort her. ‘’You’re worth so much more than you looks, Alabasterpaw! I mean...you have a magnificent personality!’’ He beamed at her. ‘’You’re only amounted to much that you compare yourself too. You reap what you sow, and you have a good heart, so I know that everything you reap will be good.’’

Warmth gathered into the piebald cat’s body as he slightly looked away from her. He was definitely losing his game, he thought. He was being too cheesy! He wasn’t being ‘bad-tomish’ that most of the she-cats liked. At least in his opinion. Yet, he only told her what Azulpaw used to tell him all the time. Whenever Bluepaw said something that to down himself, Azulpaw would mention that quote that he just told Alabasterpaw. He wondered if it would help the she-cat.

‘’I’m not stupid,’’ the tom said, looking at his paws when he heard her. ‘’I know that it was probably a game...in the first place,’’ He gulped. ‘’I hope.’’ He wondered if she still thought of it as a game. These feelings that he caught were clinging to him, and he did not want to address them. Instead he got up, and padded away. His tail drooped between his legs, and his paws felt heavy with every step. ‘’But if it were a game. I would love for it to be over. You already won.’’ Even though she haven’t mentioned leaving him, he felt as if she did it silently. As if it were already there.

Azulpaw was perhaps right about it. The tom was quite naive in the first place, but he also had that innocent type of heart. When he glanced back at the pretty feline, a smile was washed upon his face. He was definitely not the type to hold grudges, but he did keep his distance.

The blue feline was furious. Well, furious might have been too tame a word for her feelings; they seemed to be racing around in her mind, giving her a headache. She wasn't too happy with this tom. She had tried something; and it hadn't seemed to work. And now he was annoying her once more, as he always did. What was it with this tom and his drive to bother her? Was that just the one thing that he loved more then anything else, annoying the heck out of her? "For one thing, I am not your sweetpea. And for another, I know you don't really think I'm pretty, so stop saying so." She snapped. She was done with these stupid games; games that her sister played, now games that this tom was playing with her. And she could see right through them. No tom ever thought she was pretty. That was Alabasterpaw-- not her. Definitely not her. She knew better then to play mind games, guessing games, with a cat. It was wrong; just plain wrong, is what it was. "I'm not my sister. And I won't ever be." The female mewed, although her stance looked otherwise. Her fur was so much shorter then Alabasterpaw's, it was almost crazy.

She hated the fact that this tom was toying with her. Messing with her. Trying to play those stupid mind games, those mind games that make her feel as though she wanted to throw up. That was why she hadn't wanted to leave-- well, part of the reason, at least. She didn't want to watch her sister flirting, playing games with the tom, and watch him fall for them like an idiot. She wouldn't dare say that out loud, though; if Azulpaw was as protective over his friend as she was over her sister, then things could easily go wrong quickly. "Oh sure, I'm the one toying with you." She mewed, rolling her eyes in exasperation. He couldn't pin the blame on her... she knew this. She had no idea what to do.

She wasn't quite sure what the tom thought of her, but she was hoping whatever it was was good. She wanted him to get away from her-- and at the same time, she didn't want him to leave. She wanted to figure him out first, next get rid of him. It was pretty easy to get rid of a tom-- she just had to be herself and introduce them to Alabasterpaw and bam, they were gone within five seconds. Or another she cat. Or once Alabasterpaw dumped Bluepaw, he would probably go to help his friend and she, as always, would be left behind. She always was. Toms didn't care about her...she just wasn't a pretty she cat, and she wasn't one with a good personality. Then again, Alabasterpaw was just pretty-- that was the only thing she had going for her. Her personality wasn't amazing.

For a moment, Asterpaw stopped and looked as though she weren't going to follow him more, and then continued to pad after him. And he reminded her of something addictive, something so impossible to leave that it was infuriating. And she didn't know what to do about it. He was the most annoying cat she had ever met, and yet he was very intriguing as well. Perhaps a half-dead tom was her type of cat, but she guessed it was something more. Maybe she was just waiting for him to snap so she could claim her victory and leave to comfort the broken-hearted Bluepaw. And Alabasterpaw? Well, she would be moving on to another tom...perhaps even this one. Though from what she could tell, it didn't look like she would be moving on to Azulpaw-- he wasn't Alabasterpaw's type of tom at all. His words made her smirk inwardly, and she dropped her smile for her normal expression. "Yes, master." She mewed, with an exaggerated half-bow. Her hues were sparking as they normally did, flashing and looking... just like they generally did. But his next words half-confused, half-amused her. She decided to go with being serious instead of sarcastic-- but first, just a little fun. "Of course, master. A little overprotective now, aren't we?" She asked, a half-smirk coming onto her maw before her expression became serious. "You don't seriously think any tom would so much as look my way, do you? Because if you do, you're dumber then I thought." She mewed with a snort, her hues flashing with annoyance and amusement at the same time.

Alabasterpaw's hues were still worried and extremely faded, as though all the light had gone out of them at once. She looked as though Bluepaw's words had taken everything from her-- and just thrown it away. And his next words only seemed to take more of her heart away, another small piece of her heart, soul, and mind. "I'm not Asterpaw, in case you hadn't noticed. I can't make her sarcastic remarks. I can't be interested in nature-- things. I can't be all rough and tumble, or rude... I can't!" Her voice sounded as though it were cracking under the strain, and she wondered what Bluepaw must think of her. Still, at least it was still racking up points for her to crush-- in the future, of course. Not anytime soon. But she could tell that she was losing him with every moment she acted like this.

His touch comforted her for the moment being, and she even managed a small smile. But his comment made her smile melt almost as though he had ripped it from her maw. Of course he would say something about having a good heart. Was that all toms cared about nowadays? Whatever had happened to only caring about appearances? Alabasterpaw pulled away, a less confident look on her features. And what he said after that made her expression grow very serious. So her game was over already then, was it? He was going to end it like this. In all the time she had been flirting, she had only ended it this way twice-- and this would be a third. She didn't like it, but it was sometimes the way things were. And she didn't want to continue on, not with him already having guessed. That was no fun at all. Alabasterpaw swallowed slightly and took a few more steps back, before making her voice as calm as possible. "You're right. This is my life, Bluepaw. This is how I live. I flirt, and I make a game of it. And then I move on. What else would you have me do? Did you seriously believe I would fall in love in such a short amount of time? That I would be so willing to be with you forever? That we would be together forever, is that what you believed? Because if you did, then you were sadly mistaken. And I never wanted it to end like this-- I had something worse in mind, if you would like to know-- but this was my plan. All along. And I suppose you'll be leaving me now, so I bid you good day." Alabasterpaw went ahead and turned her back on the tom. Normally she wasn't the one shunning him, but she was annoyed that he had ruined her fun. Too bad-- he would have made an excellent toy to play with for a while longer. Oh well, now she would get to watch the fun part-- him deny it, then run away. And she would leave, disappearing into the mist and regaining her freedom. She would never tie herself down to a tom... never. Especially not one she had just met. She was always amazed at their foolishness, thinking she was truly in love so soon. Were they really that stupid? Or were they just so desperate they would believe even her?

Old March 16th, 2017, 10:20 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:

The blue feline was furious. Well, furious might have been too tame a word for her feelings; they seemed to be racing around in her mind, giving her a headache. She wasn't too happy with this tom. She had tried something; and it hadn't seemed to work. And now he was annoying her once more, as he always did. What was it with this tom and his drive to bother her? Was that just the one thing that he loved more then anything else, annoying the heck out of her? "For one thing, I am not your sweetpea. And for another, I know you don't really think I'm pretty, so stop saying so." She snapped. She was done with these stupid games; games that her sister played, now games that this tom was playing with her. And she could see right through them. No tom ever thought she was pretty. That was Alabasterpaw-- not her. Definitely not her. She knew better then to play mind games, guessing games, with a cat. It was wrong; just plain wrong, is what it was. "I'm not my sister. And I won't ever be." The female mewed, although her stance looked otherwise. Her fur was so much shorter then Alabasterpaw's, it was almost crazy.

She hated the fact that this tom was toying with her. Messing with her. Trying to play those stupid mind games, those mind games that make her feel as though she wanted to throw up. That was why she hadn't wanted to leave-- well, part of the reason, at least. She didn't want to watch her sister flirting, playing games with the tom, and watch him fall for them like an idiot. She wouldn't dare say that out loud, though; if Azulpaw was as protective over his friend as she was over her sister, then things could easily go wrong quickly. "Oh sure, I'm the one toying with you." She mewed, rolling her eyes in exasperation. He couldn't pin the blame on her... she knew this. She had no idea what to do.

She wasn't quite sure what the tom thought of her, but she was hoping whatever it was was good. She wanted him to get away from her-- and at the same time, she didn't want him to leave. She wanted to figure him out first, next get rid of him. It was pretty easy to get rid of a tom-- she just had to be herself and introduce them to Alabasterpaw and bam, they were gone within five seconds. Or another she cat. Or once Alabasterpaw dumped Bluepaw, he would probably go to help his friend and she, as always, would be left behind. She always was. Toms didn't care about her...she just wasn't a pretty she cat, and she wasn't one with a good personality. Then again, Alabasterpaw was just pretty-- that was the only thing she had going for her. Her personality wasn't amazing.

For a moment, Asterpaw stopped and looked as though she weren't going to follow him more, and then continued to pad after him. And he reminded her of something addictive, something so impossible to leave that it was infuriating. And she didn't know what to do about it. He was the most annoying cat she had ever met, and yet he was very intriguing as well. Perhaps a half-dead tom was her type of cat, but she guessed it was something more. Maybe she was just waiting for him to snap so she could claim her victory and leave to comfort the broken-hearted Bluepaw. And Alabasterpaw? Well, she would be moving on to another tom...perhaps even this one. Though from what she could tell, it didn't look like she would be moving on to Azulpaw-- he wasn't Alabasterpaw's type of tom at all. His words made her smirk inwardly, and she dropped her smile for her normal expression. "Yes, master." She mewed, with an exaggerated half-bow. Her hues were sparking as they normally did, flashing and looking... just like they generally did. But his next words half-confused, half-amused her. She decided to go with being serious instead of sarcastic-- but first, just a little fun. "Of course, master. A little overprotective now, aren't we?" She asked, a half-smirk coming onto her maw before her expression became serious. "You don't seriously think any tom would so much as look my way, do you? Because if you do, you're dumber then I thought." She mewed with a snort, her hues flashing with annoyance and amusement at the same time.

Alabasterpaw's hues were still worried and extremely faded, as though all the light had gone out of them at once. She looked as though Bluepaw's words had taken everything from her-- and just thrown it away. And his next words only seemed to take more of her heart away, another small piece of her heart, soul, and mind. "I'm not Asterpaw, in case you hadn't noticed. I can't make her sarcastic remarks. I can't be interested in nature-- things. I can't be all rough and tumble, or rude... I can't!" Her voice sounded as though it were cracking under the strain, and she wondered what Bluepaw must think of her. Still, at least it was still racking up points for her to crush-- in the future, of course. Not anytime soon. But she could tell that she was losing him with every moment she acted like this.

His touch comforted her for the moment being, and she even managed a small smile. But his comment made her smile melt almost as though he had ripped it from her maw. Of course he would say something about having a good heart. Was that all toms cared about nowadays? Whatever had happened to only caring about appearances? Alabasterpaw pulled away, a less confident look on her features. And what he said after that made her expression grow very serious. So her game was over already then, was it? He was going to end it like this. In all the time she had been flirting, she had only ended it this way twice-- and this would be a third. She didn't like it, but it was sometimes the way things were. And she didn't want to continue on, not with him already having guessed. That was no fun at all. Alabasterpaw swallowed slightly and took a few more steps back, before making her voice as calm as possible. "You're right. This is my life, Bluepaw. This is how I live. I flirt, and I make a game of it. And then I move on. What else would you have me do? Did you seriously believe I would fall in love in such a short amount of time? That I would be so willing to be with you forever? That we would be together forever, is that what you believed? Because if you did, then you were sadly mistaken. And I never wanted it to end like this-- I had something worse in mind, if you would like to know-- but this was my plan. All along. And I suppose you'll be leaving me now, so I bid you good day." Alabasterpaw went ahead and turned her back on the tom. Normally she wasn't the one shunning him, but she was annoyed that he had ruined her fun. Too bad-- he would have made an excellent toy to play with for a while longer. Oh well, now she would get to watch the fun part-- him deny it, then run away. And she would leave, disappearing into the mist and regaining her freedom. She would never tie herself down to a tom... never. Especially not one she had just met. She was always amazed at their foolishness, thinking she was truly in love so soon. Were they really that stupid? Or were they just so desperate they would believe even her?

Bluepaw didn’t know what to say. He only stared at her. His blue orbs pierced into her as if he could see her true being that clouded his thoughts when he first met her. He had no comment. His heart was shattered. And, she was right. How could he ever believe that she would fall in love with him...just meeting him that day? Bluepaw wanted to cry, but crying was never his forte. He hated crying. It wouldn’t do anything, but Azulpaw was content with crying. Azulpaw believed that crying numb a bit of the pain, while the heart was heavy from it.

Was this what heartbreak felt like? Bluepaw slowly turned away from her. He mustered a sickening smile that he knew wouldn’t last long. ‘’Why do you do it?’’ His voice was quiet, inaudible to hear, but he hoped she heard him. ‘’...what do you plan on getting out of heartbreak? What is so grand about hurting others--toms? We have feelings, you know.’’ Bluepaw felt like an idiot. Everything he did for her. Everything he said to her. Everything he felt for her. All shattered as it begun. I can see why Azulpaw don’t take time to get to know a she-cat…

Bluepaw shook his head. ‘’Nevermind.’’ He pinned his ears down. ‘’Don’t answer that question. There’s honestly not an excuse for what you’re doing, so it shouldn’t be a question I needed to ask.’’ His voice hardened. ‘’So, you knew what you were doing all along, huh?’’ He snorted, and begin padding away. ‘’As I said before, you’re going to reap what you sow...but I doubt it will be anything good. And, what? Asterpaw? Was she apart of this as well!?’’ He glared at the once feline he admired deeply, but now all he felt was some type of hate. Mainly pity. He pitied her when she didn’t deserve it, but something had to cause her outrageous behavior? Here he was falling in utterly love, and Azulpaw and Asterpaw went lollygagging around with each other like a happy couple. Bluepaw inwardly rolled his eyes at the fact.

They did warn him. He’ll give them that credit.

Bluepaw didn’t even want to hear her answer. He was nerved by her. He was angry at her, so he ran away, hoping to find the two others, so that he could apologize, get some comfort from a lecture from Azulpaw, and maybe relax to think about how he was going to cope with a broken heart.

Azulpaw stared at the female in front of him with annoyance, but he found her humorous, so he let out a small laugh. ‘’It’s funny how you think everything is about appearances. It’s funny how you think every tom is the same as well, sweetheart.’’ His yellow orbs glared at her, ‘’And, if I ever hear you mention that you aren’t pretty again, I just might have to lecture you on true beauty. Which lies on the inside of a good heart. A good heart is a beautiful cat.’’

The tom took a few ganders at his chest fur, hoping to smooth out some rough points. His eyes bore into her again, as he continued. ‘’Besides, if you were pretty, then I would have to worry about other toms taking you from me,’’ He smirked as he teased her. He was pretty unpredictable. One moment he was sarcastic with her. Another moment he was aggressive with her. Another moment he was flirting with her. It was as if he was trying to get into her head, playing games with her. He found it fun and funny. He knew she hated it, but he couldn’t help himself. She made him excited, if he were being honest.

A purr rumbled from his throat as he thought about it, but he refused to look up at her. ‘’Hate me, don’t you, sweetlove?’’ He chuckled. As he got up to stretched his body, he allowed his claws to come out before retracting them, and he shook his fur a bit from the debris. ‘’Don’t worry, you’re not suppose to like me. I would be doing something wrong if you liked me.’’ He mewed, sarcastically.

Bluntly, he told her, ‘’You are absolutely annoying,’’ He rolled his eyes for added effect. ‘’Just terribly annoying, and you’re getting on my nerves! BUT,’’ He hissed lowly. ‘’I don’t think you’re going anywhere.’’ He begin slowly padding up to the blue she-cat, circling around her. His limp was definitely getting a tinge better, but it was still noticeable. ‘’...I’m keeping my eyes on you.’’ Before he could say anything else, Bluepaw’s speed came rushing to the two. Azulpaw rolled his eyes and sighed longingly, having his moment ruined. He wondered what his friend wanted, or as to why he made an appearance…

Without Alabasterpaw.

Then, realization came upon his face. He wanted to laugh, to shout that he was right all along, but that would be inappropriate.

‘’Did...I...Did I ruin a moment?’’ Bluepaw stopped, asking warily. Why was Azulpaw circling around the blue she-cat? Why did he seem so calm and mellow around her now?

Azulpaw shook his head, and sat down on his haunches. ‘’You’re always ruining my fun.’’ He sent a smirk towards Asterpaw before sending his eyes back on Bluepaw. ‘’It happened didn’t it?’’

Bluepaw didn’t say anything. His ears flattened in sadness.

‘’No, need to answer, brother. I already foreshadowed the future,’’ Azulpaw shrugged. ‘’And, you didn’t believe me.’’ Azulpaw got up and he walked towards Asterpaw, going around her fully as he brushed her side with his pelt. ‘’Here is the other one who is suppose to mend your broken heart.’’ He said, plainly as if the subject wasn’t a tender one. Standing so close to the heated apprentice, he nosed her ear. ‘’Seems like you got a job to do.’’ He walked away and sat under the tree. He didn’t mind Bluepaw spending time with Asterpaw. Not that he feared something might happen, but he would keep his eyes open. He already claimed the female in an unspoken way.

But, would he hurt his best friend over her?

That was a question he didn’t want to focus on. However, his thoughts lingered onto Alabasterpaw, and he laughed inwardly. He couldn’t wait to meet her next victim. Looking at the two with his yellow orbs, he told them, ‘’Have fun, you two.’’ He stared soft daggers towards Bluepaw, ‘’Keep your body, your paws, and everything else to yourself, buddy.’’ With saying that, the apprentice tried all his might to swiftly jump into the tree, having to fail a bit. When Bluepaw wanted to question him, Azulpaw didn’t answer, so Bluepaw looked towards Asterpaw with a pleading-like expression. He was lost. He didn’t know what to do. ‘’I’m sorry.’’ He muttered, sadly.
Old March 16th, 2017, 11:12 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:

Bluepaw didn’t know what to say. He only stared at her. His blue orbs pierced into her as if he could see her true being that clouded his thoughts when he first met her. He had no comment. His heart was shattered. And, she was right. How could he ever believe that she would fall in love with him...just meeting him that day? Bluepaw wanted to cry, but crying was never his forte. He hated crying. It wouldn’t do anything, but Azulpaw was content with crying. Azulpaw believed that crying numb a bit of the pain, while the heart was heavy from it.

Was this what heartbreak felt like? Bluepaw slowly turned away from her. He mustered a sickening smile that he knew wouldn’t last long. ‘’Why do you do it?’’ His voice was quiet, inaudible to hear, but he hoped she heard him. ‘’...what do you plan on getting out of heartbreak? What is so grand about hurting others--toms? We have feelings, you know.’’ Bluepaw felt like an idiot. Everything he did for her. Everything he said to her. Everything he felt for her. All shattered as it begun. I can see why Azulpaw don’t take time to get to know a she-cat…

Bluepaw shook his head. ‘’Nevermind.’’ He pinned his ears down. ‘’Don’t answer that question. There’s honestly not an excuse for what you’re doing, so it shouldn’t be a question I needed to ask.’’ His voice hardened. ‘’So, you knew what you were doing all along, huh?’’ He snorted, and begin padding away. ‘’As I said before, you’re going to reap what you sow...but I doubt it will be anything good. And, what? Asterpaw? Was she apart of this as well!?’’ He glared at the once feline he admired deeply, but now all he felt was some type of hate. Mainly pity. He pitied her when she didn’t deserve it, but something had to cause her outrageous behavior? Here he was falling in utterly love, and Azulpaw and Asterpaw went lollygagging around with each other like a happy couple. Bluepaw inwardly rolled his eyes at the fact.

They did warn him. He’ll give them that credit.

Bluepaw didn’t even want to hear her answer. He was nerved by her. He was angry at her, so he ran away, hoping to find the two others, so that he could apologize, get some comfort from a lecture from Azulpaw, and maybe relax to think about how he was going to cope with a broken heart.

Azulpaw stared at the female in front of him with annoyance, but he found her humorous, so he let out a small laugh. ‘’It’s funny how you think everything is about appearances. It’s funny how you think every tom is the same as well, sweetheart.’’ His yellow orbs glared at her, ‘’And, if I ever hear you mention that you aren’t pretty again, I just might have to lecture you on true beauty. Which lies on the inside of a good heart. A good heart is a beautiful cat.’’

The tom took a few ganders at his chest fur, hoping to smooth out some rough points. His eyes bore into her again, as he continued. ‘’Besides, if you were pretty, then I would have to worry about other toms taking you from me,’’ He smirked as he teased her. He was pretty unpredictable. One moment he was sarcastic with her. Another moment he was aggressive with her. Another moment he was flirting with her. It was as if he was trying to get into her head, playing games with her. He found it fun and funny. He knew she hated it, but he couldn’t help himself. She made him excited, if he were being honest.

A purr rumbled from his throat as he thought about it, but he refused to look up at her. ‘’Hate me, don’t you, sweetlove?’’ He chuckled. As he got up to stretched his body, he allowed his claws to come out before retracting them, and he shook his fur a bit from the debris. ‘’Don’t worry, you’re not suppose to like me. I would be doing something wrong if you liked me.’’ He mewed, sarcastically.

Bluntly, he told her, ‘’You are absolutely annoying,’’ He rolled his eyes for added effect. ‘’Just terribly annoying, and you’re getting on my nerves! BUT,’’ He hissed lowly. ‘’I don’t think you’re going anywhere.’’ He begin slowly padding up to the blue she-cat, circling around her. His limp was definitely getting a tinge better, but it was still noticeable. ‘’...I’m keeping my eyes on you.’’ Before he could say anything else, Bluepaw’s speed came rushing to the two. Azulpaw rolled his eyes and sighed longingly, having his moment ruined. He wondered what his friend wanted, or as to why he made an appearance…

Without Alabasterpaw.

Then, realization came upon his face. He wanted to laugh, to shout that he was right all along, but that would be inappropriate.

‘’Did...I...Did I ruin a moment?’’ Bluepaw stopped, asking warily. Why was Azulpaw circling around the blue she-cat? Why did he seem so calm and mellow around her now?

Azulpaw shook his head, and sat down on his haunches. ‘’You’re always ruining my fun.’’ He sent a smirk towards Asterpaw before sending his eyes back on Bluepaw. ‘’It happened didn’t it?’’

Bluepaw didn’t say anything. His ears flattened in sadness.

‘’No, need to answer, brother. I already foreshadowed the future,’’ Azulpaw shrugged. ‘’And, you didn’t believe me.’’ Azulpaw got up and he walked towards Asterpaw, going around her fully as he brushed her side with his pelt. ‘’Here is the other one who is suppose to mend your broken heart.’’ He said, plainly as if the subject wasn’t a tender one. Standing so close to the heated apprentice, he nosed her ear. ‘’Seems like you got a job to do.’’ He walked away and sat under the tree. He didn’t mind Bluepaw spending time with Asterpaw. Not that he feared something might happen, but he would keep his eyes open. He already claimed the female in an unspoken way.

But, would he hurt his best friend over her?

That was a question he didn’t want to focus on. However, his thoughts lingered onto Alabasterpaw, and he laughed inwardly. He couldn’t wait to meet her next victim. Looking at the two with his yellow orbs, he told them, ‘’Have fun, you two.’’ He stared soft daggers towards Bluepaw, ‘’Keep your body, your paws, and everything else to yourself, buddy.’’ With saying that, the apprentice tried all his might to swiftly jump into the tree, having to fail a bit. When Bluepaw wanted to question him, Azulpaw didn’t answer, so Bluepaw looked towards Asterpaw with a pleading-like expression. He was lost. He didn’t know what to do. ‘’I’m sorry.’’ He muttered, sadly.

The she cat just watched him go. She didn't want to say a single word to him. She didn't want to do anything. She didn't feel like saying a single word, and now it was time for her to move on. Asterpaw would fix this, like she always did-- why did that cat feel like she had to fix everything? Including Alabasterpaw's life?-- and then she would leave as soon as the tom's broken heart was happily mended. Did Alabasterpaw feel bad? Well sure, there was always that little twinge of worry and sadness that she got when she thought about breaking a tom's heart, but then there was the excitement and thrill of actually doing it. And she was thrilled right now. She trailed the tom from a distance, wondering what would happen next. What was the next exciting thing to come-- flirting with his best friend? Oh yes, that would be perfect. It was time for her to move on, and move on she would-- to his little friend. A second heart would be broken before she was through.

"Don't you dare lecture me on true beauty. And don't tell me you don't care about appearances, because every tom does. Not all in the same way, perhaps, but they all do. And they all always will. Doesn't it always happen that way?" She asked, stepping away from him. She knew exactly what true beauty was. And she was aware that she had a good heart-- well, good intentions, at least. At least she was honest, and her mind and heart pure. That was more then Alabasterpaw could say. Asterpaw glared at the tom as he spoke again and shook her head in an exasperated, I-hate-you-but-sort-of-like-you-at-the-same-time kind of way before edging further away from him. "Oh, don't worry, you aren't doing anything wrong." She assured him before seeing another cat run up.

It was Bluepaw.

And Alabasterpaw was nowhere in sight.

So the little jerk had done it. She had dumped Bluepaw, and left Asterpaw to clean up her filthy mess as she always did. Now Asterpaw was stuck with him, and she would have to think of something to say to make him feel better. He was worth something, she knew that. And he was an absolute angel, in her opinion, at least. She wished Alabasterpaw hadn't dumped him, but she was willing to fix this at least. "Want to bet I'm not going anywhere?" She muttered, looking softly at the other tom before turning her hues back on Azulpaw and glaring at him. He didn't need to be treated like he was fragile-- Bluepaw did. And he was going to get the softest treatment from her, the most sincere treatment she could give. There was no cure for a broken heart, Asterpaw knew that much. But there was a cure for a bruised one, and thankfully, Alabasterpaw had only had time to bruise this tom's heart. No, if he had truly loved her, things would be much worse. She brushed him off, flicking him with her tail-- not at all lightly-- and moved over towards Bluepaw. "To answer your question, you didn't interuppt a moment-- if anything, you saved me from the master of sarcasm over here." She mewed, and flashed an exasperated glance in Azulpaw's direction before her hues flashed angrily.

"He can do whatever he wants. You're not the one who's been dumped by my lovely, heartless sister."
She snapped back to the tom, before turning her softer gaze onto Bluepaw. For a moment, she just sat a few feet away before moving over towards him and curling her tail around him gently. She felt bad. This had happened many times before, and she had always known what to say before now. She had always known exactly what she was supposed to do, but this time, she was going to have to wing it. It was an uncomfortable situation, and one that she wasn't particuarly pleased to be in. Especially because she felt like she could feel Azulpaw's eyes watching her, pinned on her. "Don't apologize. Bluepaw, you are worth so much more then my sister knows-- and someday she's going to realize that. But it'll be too late. I hope you know that any she cat would be lucky to have you. You're an amazing tom, and I don't want you to doubt yourself, okay?" Asterpaw mewed, moving over closer and gently brushing herself against him. It was a comforting gesture; not a flirtatious one, and she made it obvious by breaking the contact as soon as she could, though not so soon that it made her look guilty.

"I know Alabasterpaw wasn't the right cat for you. And I know she hurt you-- and she can't just be forgiven for that. But someday, when her bad deeds catch up to her, you can remember what she did to you. And when she asks you for help, you don't have to give it. Maybe someday it will be her in your position, chasing after a cat who won't give you a moment's notice. Look, you're one of the best cats I can think of. When Alli and I met you guys, you know you caught my eye first? Because you were so friendly. Between you and me, she cats love a sweet tom-- that's worth much more then being handsome. And because you're both, you're going to have an amazing she cat with you some day. I know Alabasterpaw's my sister-- well, half sister-- but I want us to still be friends. I'd like to help you-- if you'll let me." Asterpaw told him in a soft voice, curling her tail around him again. She was trying to be as gentle as possible-- at the same time annoy Azulpaw with her comments-- though she doubted he would be bothered. Why should he care about her? And what she did around his best friend, what did that matter?

Alabasterpaw crept up behind Azulpaw, and sat down beside him, her long white fur brushing against him as she did so. "Jealous?" She asked in a low purr. Two could play at a broken-heart game. Maybe if she pretended to help him-- he had seemed so protective over Asterpaw earlier-- maybe if she offered him the one thing he wanted, Asterpaw's attention and friendship, it would make him pay attention. She knew how to play these sorts of games... she'd dealt in them for simply forever, and she was looking fowards to playing another one with a simple tom's jealousy and hopeless emotions.

Asterpaw glanced up from where she was trying to comfort Bluepaw and saw the one cat that she had hoped not to see with Azulpaw. The blood in her veins seemed to run ice cold. Please pick anyone but him. Leave the jerk alone, Alabasterpaw. She thought angrily. It wasn't because she cared about his feelings, oh no. It was because she would be left to help him again. And he wouldn't want her help, and then she would feel bad because it was Alabasterpaw's fault. She turned her attention back to Bluepaw and touched him gently with her tail once more in a blocking motion. "Don't bother. Your friend's smarter then he looks-- and Alabasterpaw can't use her stupid mind games." She mewed, her hues flashing somewhat triumphantly as she mentioned her half-sister not being able to use her mind games on the other tom.

Old March 17th, 2017, 12:01 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:

The she cat just watched him go. She didn't want to say a single word to him. She didn't want to do anything. She didn't feel like saying a single word, and now it was time for her to move on. Asterpaw would fix this, like she always did-- why did that cat feel like she had to fix everything? Including Alabasterpaw's life?-- and then she would leave as soon as the tom's broken heart was happily mended. Did Alabasterpaw feel bad? Well sure, there was always that little twinge of worry and sadness that she got when she thought about breaking a tom's heart, but then there was the excitement and thrill of actually doing it. And she was thrilled right now. She trailed the tom from a distance, wondering what would happen next. What was the next exciting thing to come-- flirting with his best friend? Oh yes, that would be perfect. It was time for her to move on, and move on she would-- to his little friend. A second heart would be broken before she was through.

"Don't you dare lecture me on true beauty. And don't tell me you don't care about appearances, because every tom does. Not all in the same way, perhaps, but they all do. And they all always will. Doesn't it always happen that way?" She asked, stepping away from him. She knew exactly what true beauty was. And she was aware that she had a good heart-- well, good intentions, at least. At least she was honest, and her mind and heart pure. That was more then Alabasterpaw could say. Asterpaw glared at the tom as he spoke again and shook her head in an exasperated, I-hate-you-but-sort-of-like-you-at-the-same-time kind of way before edging further away from him. "Oh, don't worry, you aren't doing anything wrong." She assured him before seeing another cat run up.

It was Bluepaw.

And Alabasterpaw was nowhere in sight.

So the little jerk had done it. She had dumped Bluepaw, and left Asterpaw to clean up her filthy mess as she always did. Now Asterpaw was stuck with him, and she would have to think of something to say to make him feel better. He was worth something, she knew that. And he was an absolute angel, in her opinion, at least. She wished Alabasterpaw hadn't dumped him, but she was willing to fix this at least. "Want to bet I'm not going anywhere?" She muttered, looking softly at the other tom before turning her hues back on Azulpaw and glaring at him. He didn't need to be treated like he was fragile-- Bluepaw did. And he was going to get the softest treatment from her, the most sincere treatment she could give. There was no cure for a broken heart, Asterpaw knew that much. But there was a cure for a bruised one, and thankfully, Alabasterpaw had only had time to bruise this tom's heart. No, if he had truly loved her, things would be much worse. She brushed him off, flicking him with her tail-- not at all lightly-- and moved over towards Bluepaw. "To answer your question, you didn't interuppt a moment-- if anything, you saved me from the master of sarcasm over here." She mewed, and flashed an exasperated glance in Azulpaw's direction before her hues flashed angrily.

"He can do whatever he wants. You're not the one who's been dumped by my lovely, heartless sister."
She snapped back to the tom, before turning her softer gaze onto Bluepaw. For a moment, she just sat a few feet away before moving over towards him and curling her tail around him gently. She felt bad. This had happened many times before, and she had always known what to say before now. She had always known exactly what she was supposed to do, but this time, she was going to have to wing it. It was an uncomfortable situation, and one that she wasn't particuarly pleased to be in. Especially because she felt like she could feel Azulpaw's eyes watching her, pinned on her. "Don't apologize. Bluepaw, you are worth so much more then my sister knows-- and someday she's going to realize that. But it'll be too late. I hope you know that any she cat would be lucky to have you. You're an amazing tom, and I don't want you to doubt yourself, okay?" Asterpaw mewed, moving over closer and gently brushing herself against him. It was a comforting gesture; not a flirtatious one, and she made it obvious by breaking the contact as soon as she could, though not so soon that it made her look guilty.

"I know Alabasterpaw wasn't the right cat for you. And I know she hurt you-- and she can't just be forgiven for that. But someday, when her bad deeds catch up to her, you can remember what she did to you. And when she asks you for help, you don't have to give it. Maybe someday it will be her in your position, chasing after a cat who won't give you a moment's notice. Look, you're one of the best cats I can think of. When Alli and I met you guys, you know you caught my eye first? Because you were so friendly. Between you and me, she cats love a sweet tom-- that's worth much more then being handsome. And because you're both, you're going to have an amazing she cat with you some day. I know Alabasterpaw's my sister-- well, half sister-- but I want us to still be friends. I'd like to help you-- if you'll let me." Asterpaw told him in a soft voice, curling her tail around him again. She was trying to be as gentle as possible-- at the same time annoy Azulpaw with her comments-- though she doubted he would be bothered. Why should he care about her? And what she did around his best friend, what did that matter?

Alabasterpaw crept up behind Azulpaw, and sat down beside him, her long white fur brushing against him as she did so. "Jealous?" She asked in a low purr. Two could play at a broken-heart game. Maybe if she pretended to help him-- he had seemed so protective over Asterpaw earlier-- maybe if she offered him the one thing he wanted, Asterpaw's attention and friendship, it would make him pay attention. She knew how to play these sorts of games... she'd dealt in them for simply forever, and she was looking fowards to playing another one with a simple tom's jealousy and hopeless emotions.

Asterpaw glanced up from where she was trying to comfort Bluepaw and saw the one cat that she had hoped not to see with Azulpaw. The blood in her veins seemed to run ice cold. Please pick anyone but him. Leave the jerk alone, Alabasterpaw. She thought angrily. It wasn't because she cared about his feelings, oh no. It was because she would be left to help him again. And he wouldn't want her help, and then she would feel bad because it was Alabasterpaw's fault. She turned her attention back to Bluepaw and touched him gently with her tail once more in a blocking motion. "Don't bother. Your friend's smarter then he looks-- and Alabasterpaw can't use her stupid mind games." She mewed, her hues flashing somewhat triumphantly as she mentioned her half-sister not being able to use her mind games on the other tom.

Bluepaw felt oddly comfortable around Asterpaw. As he always predicted. She was a good cat. Better than her sister by a long run. When he glanced at his friend, Azulpaw, he could feel the cold gaze staring at the two. But the grey tom didn’t make a sudden movement. He stayed there, rigid to his spot with his ears contentedly listening. ‘’...I just don’t understand why she does it. Wha-what’s the point in it all? What is she hoping to gain?’’ Bluepaw was on the verge of crying tears, but they didn’t come. He wouldn’t allow the tears to come. He listened carefully to Asterpaw’s words, finding them comforting as if she were a mother, soothing her kits.

Her fur was definitely soft in his opinion, but it wasn’t like Alabasterpaw’s when she rubbed against him, affectionately. ‘’All she did was waste my time.’’ That was when he started to sound like Azulpaw. Bluepaw was extremely patient unlike Azulpaw. Azulpaw hate when his time was wasted, and that’s how Bluepaw felt in that exact moment.

‘’It happened many times before?’’ He snorted. Bluepaw didn’t understand the reason for heartbreak! He took a chance on love, and it bite him right in the flank. It tortured him endlessly with pretty eyes, soft fur, and sweet words. What did he get in return?

A bruised heart..

What did Alabasterpaw get in return?

Nothing...completely nothing but the satiate feeling of satisfying her desires.

Azulpaw’s ears perked, and was startled at the appearance of the other she-cat. He then rolled his eyes having to believe that he had to deal with the other one. He wanted to be mean to her, to snap at her for breaking Bluepaw, but he had no energy to care. As he stared at the two, a dull expression in his eyes, he pondered; Why is she so close to him? Ever heard of personal space!? Why did she compliment him in that way? What is her game? Have she always been after him, but her sister claimed him first before she could?

Azulpaw’s blood boiled until he heard Alabasterpaw’s sweet voice. She did have a sweet voice, he’ll give her that. And, he perked his ears to listen to the ringing of musical bells it held.

Azulpaw took a quick glance at her, snorting lowly. ‘’I’m sorry, babe, but jealousy is not my chaste.’’ He then let out a soft chuckle as he glared at Alabasterpaw. ‘’Trying to make me your next victim, honey?’’ He brushed his pelt against her. Slowly he began to wrap his tail around hers, clasping on it in a gentle manner. ‘’Trying to make me fall so utterly in love, and dump me like Bluepaw?’’ He nodded towards his swollen hearted friend, who was in the breeze of Asterpaw’s attention. Azulpaw rolled his eyes at the two before turning them back to Alabasterpaw.

‘’I’ll let you on one thing...and one thing only…’’He leaned into her, brushing his cheek against hers. He wasn’t going to lie. He did like the feel of her fur. Now, he understood why Bluepaw thought the same thing about the softness of it. He completely forgot what he was about to say to her, and just lingered there. Did he purr?

He cleared his throat, and moved his head away. ‘’I’m not interested.’’ He finished in a rushed tone, and looked ahead at the chatty cats. Bluepaw seemed to already warm up to the blue she-cat, and this bothered Azulpaw. Bluepaw knew he already had one of the she-cat...why he had to take the other one?

Azulpaw briskly untwined his tail from Alabasterpaw’s tail, and he looked slightly away from her. Inwardly, he felt guilty, as if he committed a crime. He didn’t do anything wrong. He just showed a little affection. Wasn’t that what the she-cat liked most?

Bluepaw saw this as he tried to listen to Asterpaw’s words. He knew his friend wasn’t dense minded, but flash of hurt could be seen in his blue orbs. Had he imagined that Azulpaw was being affectionate towards his former interest? What type of friend would do that? He let out a low hiss, but as he was still being the center of attention with Asterpaw, he decided that it didn’t matter.

Asterpaw was a lot better than the two anyway.

Azulpaw seemed to belong to Alabasterpaw. They were both crowfood, in his opinion.

Bluepaw nodded towards his new friend, a sense of warmth enveloping him in a tight hug--one that he needed. ‘’You’re right. Thank you for being there. I feel bad that you have to do things like this all the time. You deserve much better.’’ The words he spoke were true and genuine. He wondered why Alabasterpaw stood out more than Asterpaw. What was so great about the white feline? At one point...everything.