Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
‎‧₊˚✧Rat's Digital Art...
Last post by Shrew
Today 01:10 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Undertaker
Today 01:10 PM
Batkit finder!!
Last post by geoblazer
Today 01:08 PM
Can I mommy?
Last post by OBigBrainO
Today 01:08 PM
Dawn the Heirs of Shadow[p]
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 12:57 PM

Old December 31st, 2017, 03:14 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ★ The Tribe of Falling Stars ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

[ Mhm. Ok so how does the owner of this character want it to go? Because yes. 50% is the seers choice but it also matters to know what kinda reaction you want out of him? I also hope you don’t mind if running wind invites silent scatter to his den to let crimson preview some of the roles and such ]
@Shadow @tinyalienkid @Sasukewolf (madness)

The seers interest likes as his name was called and the solid grey tom raised his head to get a better look at lone digger. He was a new guard which meant that normally he wouldn’t expect him to catch a rouge first day. He couldn’t help but feel proud ar his accomplishment. He would bring it up later, can’t let my mind wander off again. This was a pressing matter. The larger tom padded closer, he put up a front with a face of stone and eyes hardening. There was one thing the seer was touchy about, and it was loners or rouges who thought they could run the place. His tail lashed and he approached lone digger stepping up beside him. He examined the rouge with cold deadly eyes, their was a lacking harshness in the way he ran things sometimes. Only lonesome would it would return. Before the rouge was too near he turned and looked at silent scatter and tricky step. With his tail he beckoned both but tricky step backed up shaking her head. She had been a rouge before, this was odd of her. He looked at silent scatter with a look that said come now!

He looked over at lone digger and nodded approvingly. “A more secretive place to discuss this matter may be more appropriate” he commented making direct eye contact with the rouge that looked stiff and somewhat violent. Than he broke away and trotted towards his den bunching his muscles as approached the first rock cleft and leaping up quickly. Than moving up again. If he was showing off, he was doing a good job at it too until he finally reached his den and turned to watch the others make the climb up to his den.
He begins to nod slowly as he begins to stand up “ Look, I’m here for Ending heart and whoever this kit is. My name is Crimson brother of-“ dark angered voice was heard from behind, “ leave him out of this! He will not join us!” Hissed Ending heart who begins to step forward “ Crimson will not join us. He may be my brother but he will not fight with us “ Crimson eyes widened as he stands “ but brother isn’t this what you wanted!?” Ending growls “ no! I wanted you to find a mate not a tribe not my tribe. They will look at you with distrust! I know they will” he says glaring at the seer and Lone digger. “ so my lord, forgot this happened. Lone digger... I expected better now Crimson...” he looks at his brother claws out “ leave.”
Crimson eyes widened as he begins to step back a bit looking at the seer than at lone digger, his eyes glowed a bit as he sharply looks away “ .... as you wish..” he says as he begins to walk away.
@tinyalienkid
@Shadow
Old December 31st, 2017, 05:20 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:

Running wind stood in the shade of the cave, peering eagerly into the darkness. When finally something stirred and movement occured, efforts where made and finally the White and brown Molly he had been looking for appeared from the darkness. Her fur ungroomed and tangled with twigs and moss here and there. The large tom muttered a purr and bent to butt heads withthe she cat who returned it gratefully. Than running wind becomes with his tail for the she cat to follow him out of the den. Once they where both out and blinked for a second and paused. “Right- we’ll since you slept in and you’ve got hunting to do I suppose your patrol won’t mind going out? Together of course and with a guard” he meowed.

Tricky step eyed silent scatter with a strange sort of envious glare. “I didn’t sleep in too late did I? It can’t be sun high already?” asked the white and brown Molly as she looked over to the entrance of the cavern which was a small sliver in the wall. Light filtered through illuminating part of the floor. Her eyes widened in shock, “Im so sorry, I just I can’t help it sometimes” she said with embarrassment

Quote:

[ Mhm. Ok so how does the owner of this character want it to go? Because yes. 50% is the seers choice but it also matters to know what kinda reaction you want out of him? I also hope you don’t mind if running wind invites silent scatter to his den to let crimson preview some of the roles and such ]
@Shadow @tinyalienkid @Sasukewolf (madness)

The seers interest likes as his name was called and the solid grey tom raised his head to get a better look at lone digger. He was a new guard which meant that normally he wouldn’t expect him to catch a rouge first day. He couldn’t help but feel proud ar his accomplishment. He would bring it up later, can’t let my mind wander off again. This was a pressing matter. The larger tom padded closer, he put up a front with a face of stone and eyes hardening. There was one thing the seer was touchy about, and it was loners or rouges who thought they could run the place. His tail lashed and he approached lone digger stepping up beside him. He examined the rouge with cold deadly eyes, their was a lacking harshness in the way he ran things sometimes. Only lonesome would it would return. Before the rouge was too near he turned and looked at silent scatter and tricky step. With his tail he beckoned both but tricky step backed up shaking her head. She had been a rouge before, this was odd of her. He looked at silent scatter with a look that said come now!

He looked over at lone digger and nodded approvingly. “A more secretive place to discuss this matter may be more appropriate” he commented making direct eye contact with the rouge that looked stiff and somewhat violent. Than he broke away and trotted towards his den bunching his muscles as approached the first rock cleft and leaping up quickly. Than moving up again. If he was showing off, he was doing a good job at it too until he finally reached his den and turned to watch the others make the climb up to his den.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He begins to nod slowly as he begins to stand up “ Look, I’m here for Ending heart and whoever this kit is. My name is Crimson brother of-“ dark angered voice was heard from behind, “ leave him out of this! He will not join us!” Hissed Ending heart who begins to step forward “ Crimson will not join us. He may be my brother but he will not fight with us “ Crimson eyes widened as he stands “ but brother isn’t this what you wanted!?” Ending growls “ no! I wanted you to find a mate not a tribe not my tribe. They will look at you with distrust! I know they will” he says glaring at the seer and Lone digger. “ so my lord, forgot this happened. Lone digger... I expected better now Crimson...” he looks at his brother claws out “ leave.”
Crimson eyes widened as he begins to step back a bit looking at the seer than at lone digger, his eyes glowed a bit as he sharply looks away “ .... as you wish..” he says as he begins to walk away.
@tinyalienkid
@Shadow
Silent Scatters jaw dropped as he was called forward by the seer. ‘M-me?! Why me?? I’m the weakest cat here! And that rouge looks..really..really strong..oh great cats above please prevent me from dying toda-‘ His thoughts where cut off as the two half brothers bickered infront of him. His eyes widened and he looked back to Running Wind then to the two. The small tom spoke up with a shaky voice. “E-Ending Heart..with all r-respect..I-it is not your c-choice if he l-leaves or not...” The whole time he was speaking his eyes where glued to the ground.. and he did not look confident at what he said at all. He made sure that Crimson heard as well.

The black and white tom immediately regretted speaking due to felling Ending Heart’s gaze upon him and focused his green eyes on the ground.

Old December 31st, 2017, 06:08 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@tinyalienkid @Shadow @Sasukewolf (madness)
[ Sorry I sipped you tiny I just really wanted to post, I’ll forfeit my next one if you’d like me too! And I’m sure after this post no more will be made for your sage until you return ]

Running winds eyes blazed with hidden rage. End heart didn’t have any say to what the seer thought was a good choice. He was about to speak out but silent scatter beat him to it. Just as he was about to scold him for speaking out before him he paused and allowed him to speak. Than he fell silent when he started speaking out at end heart for opposing or trying to over rule his power role. Running wind than placed his tail gently over the hunters flank as a thank you. He hadn’t spent lots of time with the skittish tom but he was gradually growing on the seer. If he had more confidence he would’ve made a great seer himself. He turned back around and stared at ending heart than stepped forward so they were face to face. “That is for me to decide, so you keep your mouth before I have you replaced” snapped running wind before lashing his tail and becoming the four toms into his den,

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 31st, 2017, 06:38 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

♡ ACK i won't be able to reply for a bit so could the roleplay just take a big ol' pause right here
@Sasukewolf (madness) @Celestial @Shadow
Old December 31st, 2017, 07:49 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:

@tinyalienkid @Shadow @Sasukewolf (madness)
[ Sorry I sipped you tiny I just really wanted to post, I’ll forfeit my next one if you’d like me too! And I’m sure after this post no more will be made for your sage until you return ]

Running winds eyes blazed with hidden rage. End heart didn’t have any say to what the seer thought was a good choice. He was about to speak out but silent scatter beat him to it. Just as he was about to scold him for speaking out before him he paused and allowed him to speak. Than he fell silent when he started speaking out at end heart for opposing or trying to over rule his power role. Running wind than placed his tail gently over the hunters flank as a thank you. He hadn’t spent lots of time with the skittish tom but he was gradually growing on the seer. If he had more confidence he would’ve made a great seer himself. He turned back around and stared at ending heart than stepped forward so they were face to face. “That is for me to decide, so you keep your mouth before I have you replaced” snapped running wind before lashing his tail and becoming the four toms into his den,
Silent Scatter gasped when a tail grazed him. He jumped a bit but then relaxed as he saw it was Running Wind. He pressed his belly to the ground then slinked over to where he had to jump to get to the seers den. He looked over at the two half brothers before jumping from rock to rock effortlessly. Since he was so flexible he could make each jump with accuracy and elegance. Once he reached the top he gasped realizing how easily he did that. The tom even suprised himself. ‘I guess from years of jumping from one rock to the other for fun when I was hunting payed off..I hope Running Wind doesn’t think I’m showing off..’ he whimpered to himself.

When the black and white tom looked down apon the rouge and Ending Heart he felt a surge of pride and confidence, though it only lasted for a couple of seconds. The minute he caught one of the brothers eyes he instantly dropped his gaze and pressed his stomach against the cold stone floor outside of the den waiting for them to go in first

@Celestial @Sasukewolf (madness)

Last edited by Shadow; December 31st, 2017 at 09:50 PM.
Old January 1st, 2018, 05:21 AM
The animal overlord 0.0

My Mood: Hungry

(Open for a reply)

Crow, the tom's temporary name, leapt up into the air and streched out his black & white paws. The small kit was playing with a dead leaf- which there were a few of but not too many. He exclaimed as he batted the crispy leaf down to the ground, picking it up in his small, yet sharp jaws and tossing it across the camp. His yowls of triumph were sure to have disturbed at least one cat, and while the young kit was aware of that, right at this moment in time, he didn't really seem to care.

After a while, Crow started to get tired, and a little hungry since he was eyeing up some prey on the prey pile, and wandered off to the Den of Youth, as his Tribe called it. The tom slumped down into his small, yet comfortable nest, curling up his tail besides his hind legs. Following a long yawn, he shut his yellow eyes, only wanting to take a small nap, hoping to not be disturbed. (*Hint*Hint*) (This is a bit short)
https://pokefarm.com/user/Venomnshift
Old January 3rd, 2018, 07:54 PM
the tale of six.

lone digger's eyes lit with fury at ending heart's words. better? he had only been doing what he had been training to do ever since he was six moons old. his tail lashed angrily, ears flat. the tom spoke of no words, instead allowing the seer and silent scatter to handle this alone. once they stopped bickering, lone digger nodded and followed them up to running wind's den, heart pounding. only the seer was permitted within this den, unless a very serious problem had arisen. he felt his heart skip an anxious beat, pawsteps suddenly shaky. never had he thought that he would be stepping into the den of the seer.

looking back, lone digger glared at ending heart. had he really idolized that fleabag? his chest heaved out an exasperated sigh, gaze flicking to crimson. hopefully this was the correct choice. crimson held a strength that could benefit the tribe in many ways. not to mention that if given the correct training, crimson would certainly learn to leave his past behind him and become a large contribution to the tribe. lone digger wasn't positive that what he was doing would be seen as intelligent, but he knew that they would find a place for crimson somewhere in their ranks. that he was sure of.

♡ @Sasukewolf (madness) @Celestial @Shadow
aHH sorry this is so late >.< haha i wasn't sure if loner boi was invited into the den because of how long it's been since my last reply so sorry if this is messed up haha oops ♡
Old January 3rd, 2018, 08:47 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienkid View Post
lone digger's eyes lit with fury at ending heart's words. better? he had only been doing what he had been training to do ever since he was six moons old. his tail lashed angrily, ears flat. the tom spoke of no words, instead allowing the seer and silent scatter to handle this alone. once they stopped bickering, lone digger nodded and followed them up to running wind's den, heart pounding. only the seer was permitted within this den, unless a very serious problem had arisen. he felt his heart skip an anxious beat, pawsteps suddenly shaky. never had he thought that he would be stepping into the den of the seer.

looking back, lone digger glared at ending heart. had he really idolized that fleabag? his chest heaved out an exasperated sigh, gaze flicking to crimson. hopefully this was the correct choice. crimson held a strength that could benefit the tribe in many ways. not to mention that if given the correct training, crimson would certainly learn to leave his past behind him and become a large contribution to the tribe. lone digger wasn't positive that what he was doing would be seen as intelligent, but he knew that they would find a place for crimson somewhere in their ranks. that he was sure of.

♡ @Sasukewolf (madness) @Celestial @Shadow
aHH sorry this is so late >.< haha i wasn't sure if loner boi was invited into the den because of how long it's been since my last reply so sorry if this is messed up haha oops ♡
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Silent Scatter gasped when a tail grazed him. He jumped a bit but then relaxed as he saw it was Running Wind. He pressed his belly to the ground then slinked over to where he had to jump to get to the seers den. He looked over at the two half brothers before jumping from rock to rock effortlessly. Since he was so flexible he could make each jump with accuracy and elegance. Once he reached the top he gasped realizing how easily he did that. The tom even suprised himself. ‘I guess from years of jumping from one rock to the other for fun when I was hunting payed off..I hope Running Wind doesn’t think I’m showing off..’ he whimpered to himself.

When the black and white tom looked down apon the rouge and Ending Heart he felt a surge of pride and confidence, though it only lasted for a couple of seconds. The minute he caught one of the brothers eyes he instantly dropped his gaze and pressed his stomach against the cold stone floor outside of the den waiting for them to go in first

@Celestial @Sasukewolf (madness)

The seers eyes flickered with some sort of anger. He trotted into his den and huffed as he approched the back of it. His moss bed was much larger than others, perhaps three times the size of any old regular nest which was greatly comforting but also made him feel embarrassed to show his other tribe mates. His life was almost considered lavish in comparison. He never left he cave and merely healed others when they needed it, which was rare unless it was a simple needle in the pad or somthing. His tail lashed eagerly back and fourth and he gazed at the brothers and finally silent scatter and line digger. He gestured for both toms to be seated on either side of him. "Lone digger, silent scatter to my sides please" he meowed. The feeling of being guarded on both sides had never left him, it was almost comforting. He released a deep sigh and studied the toms.

"Like silent scatter anounced, I don't need you to tell me what I'm going to decide ending heart" snapped the seer his eyes blazing with silent fury and anger. "Your brother came to this tribe to start a new life, you have no right to deny him of that. Like I have no right to stop a to-be from training" he growled. Than he curled his large poofy tail around his paws. "Isn't that right ending heart? Nobody has dared defy me like you had. Nobody in my lifetime and that's a long time. I see no reason Crimson cannot be a part of the tribe. Unless he does not prove himself worthy of our ranks. You" he finally added tail pouting at ending heart " will discuss your grievances with me and nobody else. There shall be no fighting between you. Or I'll get you both to leave" the Tom hissed his class sliding out which was rare. It felt weird to do it. "Crimson, please explain why you'd wanna join us?"

@Sasukewolf (madness)

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; January 3rd, 2018 at 08:47 PM.
Old January 3rd, 2018, 09:01 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Ending heart eyes glowed as he sits down listening to everyone than he speaks “ do you truly want to bring in a killer, a cannibal? “ he asks calmly. Almost immediately Crimson speaks loudly almost desperately trying to get rid of what Ending heart just said “ because I don’t want to kill anymore! ..... “ he looks down almost ashamed “ ... I have killed. I have killed in the name of no cat or god. I have killed for joy and laughter... and only spread fear by eating their flesh...” He was shaking now “ .... I killed for fun I know brother... I know I’m a damn monster a beast with no way to become tame! But... I want it to end brother...” he says desperately as he looks at Ending heart almost begging to be accepted despite the seer being the one who decides that. “ ...... I want the nightmares to end.. the constant cries and begs of what I’ve done... Don’t you dare speak against me brother! I know my crimes I know my sins and my fate! I know I deserve death more than anyone here!” He growls loudly but quickly he looks down at the ground now looking.... defeated. “ I want a life..” he looks at the seer “ I want to live, to laugh to feel like you all.... I want to fall in love and have dreams .... I want the suffering to end. I want the nightmares to end... I just want to live. I know the stars won’t look at me or whatever gods you follow they will turn away from me. Send me to whatever dark place there is as soon as I die .... but at least give me a chance to die with honor. To fight for something to protect and hunt for something bigger and better than what I had to go through.... I know Ending heart has his reason to go against this and to be honest.... he’s in the right... I’m no pure good cat... I’m a monster with a need to spill blood...” Ending heart looks away “ ...... “ he says absolutely nothing as Crimson looks up eyes desperate but strong. “ please... I don’t want to go back ... I don’t want to hurt anyone... I just want to live. That’s all I want... that’s all I need” he says with a soft sad voice. Ending heart closes his eyes “ .... make him a hunter if you’re going to accept him..” he says suddenly and calmly “ I’m sorry for my actions.... “

@tinyalienkid
@Celestial
Old January 3rd, 2018, 09:22 PM
the tale of six.

confused, but honored, lone digger trotted over and placed his stance beside the seer, head held high. he listened to each feline's words with a sense of attentiveness, pupils narrowed. his claws slid out protectively, body tense and ready to spring if anything went badly. his ears swivelled with every word spoken, alert for any sign of danger. with what ending heart and crimson were saying, the rogue would definitely need to prove his loyalty to the tribe, leaving behind his horrific ways of the past. once he heard ending heart say what rank crimson should be in, he spoke up.

"actually," he turned to running wind, "may i?" lone digger padded forwards, coming closer to crimson. he gently nudged the tom's flanks and legs, then straightened up. "from what i can gather of how built crimson seems to be, how he acts, and how he wants to change his ways, i would really suggest that the role of a guard would be more fit for him to stand within the tribe. now, that's only my personal opinion." lone digger dipped his head and returned to his spot beside running wind.

♡ @Sasukewolf (madness) @Celestial