Today 07:26 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 17th, 2018, 05:46 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Default Re: Driving Out The River

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wishing Well~ View Post

Blizzardpaw ran behind her and striked her side with his claws. He pulled out, letting out a hiss. He knocked her over and pinned her down. Blizzardpaw looked at her. "You done playing? Kitty!" he growled "Give me a couple of scratches. I don't mind."
"Fine! Im done being nice!" She beat her legs up on the other cat's belly, attepting to batter it and almost cut it. She did not want to hurt this cat but she would, she then flipped over trying to crush the SkyClan cat
Old September 17th, 2018, 05:51 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
With all the chaos echoing across camp around her, Heatherfur almost didn't hear Daydreams' distant call, their sincere voice becoming lost amongst the yowls of fury and pain. Her green eyes stretched wide, focusing intently on the familiarity of the ShadowClan medicine cats' golden pelt. She waited for that rush of comfort, the safe feeling she got every time she was within Daydream's presence. For her heart to stop pounding and the fog in her head to clear - but it never did. All Heatherfur could feel was rage. Not only had WindClan come to attack, but it appeared that ShadowClan and SkyClan had joined them as well. One thought boomed within the RiverClan medicine cat's mind, and that was to defend her Clan against any and every cat that did not have RiverClan blood pumping through their veins. "Pack up my herbs?" she asked, a mixture of bewilderment and horror crossing her face as she scooted back into the den, unable to remove her gaze from Daydream's face. Was RiverClan being driven from their home? Instantly, she dug her paws into the ground, unable to swallow her words against the matter anymore. "No. I'm not packing up anything. I'm not going to let some crowfood eating poor excuse for a warrior such as Blazingstar convince the Clans to drive us out. He doesn't get to win like that," she hissed through gritted teeth, her fur bristling at the base of her neck as flames of rage burned within the green depths of her eyes. "The medicine cats are the ones who were there and interpreted the dream! Not the leaders! We have to stand up to them!" Internally she was pleading with Daydream to understand where she was coming from. Really Heatherfur just couldn't see past her own rage and hatred towards Blazingstar, so uncharacteristic of her. A leader she had once admired and possibly even loved, now the only pelt she wanted to sink her teeth into.
daydream could admire her loyalty to a clan she had only recently grown accustom to. they knew they would be the same if they had been driven out of their territory. this wasnt right. none of this was and they knew that. this.. this place had been like a second home and all of the cats in it - they didnt want to see heatherfur either. "there are only so many medicine cats. anyone else, their leader word is law," they spoke with urgency in their voice. they only had so much time before all of riverclan was driven out. "none of us want this. i hate all of this," they confessed, agreeing with her. she had every right to feel the way she did. but they didnt know where she was going to go.. or if there would be any herbs there, if any. "you will return with your clan, i know you will." they say determined, furrowing their brows confidently. "but there is only one clan against four, the odds are against you... i dont know where you will be going, heatherfur. so we need to prepare for where you are atleast," they wanted her to see what they were trying to say through all of her rage - the some bit of reason they were trying to voice. "I saw this. i saw this at the starcave when i saw that vision. i saw this, and it doesnt end well.. im sorry. but you have to trust me on this," they knew if they didnt atleast get something then riverclan would be walking out of here herbless. and with leaffall approaching very soon, that was not an option.
Old September 17th, 2018, 05:54 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripple View Post
"Fine! Im done being nice!" She beat her legs up on the other cat's belly, attepting to batter it and almost cut it. She did not want to hurt this cat but she would, she then flipped over trying to crush the SkyClan cat
Blizzardpaw jumped away, but then got crushed underneath her weight. He felt the wind get knocked out of him and he went limp. He felt his sides give way at the mollys weight.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old September 17th, 2018, 06:02 PM
smol hooligan child

Quote:

Blizzardpaw jumped away, but then got crushed underneath her weight. He felt the wind get knocked out of him and he went limp. He felt his sides give way at the mollys weight.
She then decided to role off him “Have you had enough?” she stepped back her fur fluffed up and red her eyes were cold and clearly deciding to ease off although she could attack at any time
Old September 17th, 2018, 06:05 PM

Quote:
She then decided to role off him “Have you had enough?” she stepped back her fur fluffed up and red her eyes were cold and clearly deciding to ease off although she could attack at any time
Blizzardpaw felt his paws go numb and he tried to stand up. He fell back down and let out a small sigh. "I think so. Yeah I had enough." he replied.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old September 17th, 2018, 06:08 PM
smol hooligan child

Quote:

Blizzardpaw felt his paws go numb and he tried to stand up. He fell back down and let out a small sigh. "I think so. Yeah I had enough." he replied.
”Good” Before she ran back into the battle she slashed his ear she wanted him to learn and she wanted him to have a battle scar of his own, she sprinted back into the fray to find another cat to scare away
Old September 17th, 2018, 06:13 PM

Quote:
”Good” Before she ran back into the battle she slashed his ear she wanted him to learn and she wanted him to have a battle scar of his own, she sprinted back into the fray to find another cat to scare away
He watched her go as the world became fuzzy. He fell asleep slowly. Blizzardpaw stayed still, but still alive and would stay that way till the battles over.

Old September 17th, 2018, 06:29 PM
smol hooligan child

A brown tom stood no attackers, his paws were covered in blood. His amber eyes serched the camp, he smelled the scent of a WindClan cat standing behind him, he looked around to see a gray she-cat with white fur and yellow green eyes “What can you do you little She-cat” the WindClan cat turned around and called for another cat as she jumped on him landing square on his shoulders @~Wishing Well~
Old September 17th, 2018, 06:33 PM

Quote:
A brown tom stood no attackers, his paws were covered in blood. His amber eyes serched the camp, he smelled the scent of a WindClan cat standing behind him, he looked around to see a gray she-cat with white fur and yellow green eyes “What can you do you little She-cat” the WindClan cat turned around and called for another cat as she jumped on him landing square on his shoulders @~Wishing Well~
Hawkpool looked sround the clearing for Brightfur to see if she was alright. He ran to her once he spotted her. He spun around and hit the Thunderclan tom's front legs in a attempt to trip him.

Old September 17th, 2018, 06:37 PM
smol hooligan child

Quote:

Hawkpool looked sround the clearing for Brightfur to see if she was alright. He ran to her once he spotted her. He spun around and hit the Thunderclan tom's front legs in a attempt to trip him.
Brightfur scratched the tom’s ears who she was now standing over her teeth bared she kicked his jaw with ease, then all of a sudden she felt a piercing pain at her stomach. He had kicked her with his claws, she staggered back black white chest fur changing to red
Closed Thread