Today 01:07 PM

Old August 25th, 2020, 01:08 AM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: New ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

[ open! ]

Well.... this place wasn't bad. It was a lot cleaner than the marshes of Shadowclan of course, the soft grass providing nice cushioning for his paws, and the trees didn't shed ten thousand needles every second. But the undergrowth was thicker... that was a problem...

All in all, Lightbubble was enjoying exploring Shadowclan's new territory. It didn't pose as much of a stay clean and proper challenge as their former territory had, which was quite boring to Lightbubble. So he'd found himself with some extra time on his paws that he didn't know what to do with. Currently, he was laying atop a flat rock, very smooth and clean of course, leaning over it in a display of distress. Hopefully someone would see him and come see the problem, curing him of his boredom and allowing him to possibly play matchmaker for them. He hadn't done that in a while, he needed to get a dose in of that.
It was a fine, sunny afternoon in ShadowClan's new territory when Stonefang found himself in need of an alibi. Why? That was a little piece of information best kept to himself. The important thing was, Stonefang needed a cat of average intelligence with some amount of clan rapport to vouch for his whereabouts, should they be asked about.

From what Stonefang heard about him, Lightbubble met both requirements-- so when the grey tabby stumbled upon the warrior, sprawled out on a flat rock in quite a silly position? He decided to go for it. No need to be too choosy; most any alibi would do.

Stonefang put on a grin like a new face, pale eyes sparkling with a casual charm. "Lightbubble- is it? Are you all right there?" His tone of voice was light, innocent-- if Stone was a cat who didn't know the meaning of a word like deception.

Last edited by Ziera; August 25th, 2020 at 01:24 AM.
Old August 25th, 2020, 08:01 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Lightbubble opened his eyes to see the upsidedown form of.... who was that? It was kind of hard for him to tell in his current position. Flipping back onto his stomach and raising his head allowed Lightbubble to pinpoint the tom in front of his as Stonefang. He didn't know much about the tom... other than he was a younger warrior and he seemed to be kinda quiet. Of course he'd documented his physical attributes, as he did all the warriors of Shadowclan. Relatively muscular, nice smooth pelt, cool looking tabby stripes, and green eyes that were a little creepy but in a cool way. All in all, Lightbubble mentally gave him a solid 7 on his attractiveness scale from 1 to 10, 1 being the ugliest thing he's ever seen and 10 being otherworldly gorgeousness. Stonefang wasn't bad looking, he'd admit that.

It seemed to Lightbubble that Stonefang was in a playful mood, so the golden tom felt as if he might be in a good place to start his campaign with the other tom. First he had to make sure he was single though. There was always a good way to do that, but first he had to get a bit more comfortable with the other tom's personality. And that required..... you got it, socialization. This is just exactly what Lightbubble had been waiting for. Standing up on his stone and leaning forward until his nose was inches away from Stonefang's, the tom grinned. "I'm perfectly alright, now that you're here at least. I was growing quite bored out here by myself, with no one to speak with." Lightbubble then pulled back, tilting his head slightly. "But what makes you so concerned about my well being?" It was a dramatic question, but Lightbubble had to probe if he was to succeed in his goal of Gain Knowledge About Stonefang.

@Redtalon

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old August 25th, 2020, 09:41 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenmask View Post
“Um we can uh move on”
Sparrowpaw said.
He grabbed his mouse and padded back to his mentor.
It seemed that his apprentice was most often short for words and despite it all, it annoyed Buckspring. Words were meant to be used, to describe the wonders of everything. And to answer his question properly, instead of literally going along with every thing he suggested. Poking the apprentice he sat down and swooshed his large white tail around on the ground, "Hey. You. Yeah, little flower. You don't need to go along with everything I say. You can tell me what you want to learn, what skills you want to practice and we can do that. I do, of course, have the final word but you can tell me when here are things you would rather learn."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old August 26th, 2020, 01:18 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Honeycreeper lead Venompaw and Whitepaw to the "territory" to hunt. He'd prefer if Venompaw did as little movement that would jolt her around as possible.he was still worried that she might be permanently hurt or hurting more than she was letting on.
"Whitepaw, I'm not sure if you ever received hunting training, but Venompaw, for today, you don't need to try the crouch. Scent around, avoid possible hostiles and cat h as much as we can carry. Don't wander too far from me, either and don'tbe afraid to come get me for anything."

@Pepperchini @Splashy

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old August 26th, 2020, 02:12 AM
don't worry, be happy

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

It seemed that his apprentice was most often short for words and despite it all, it annoyed Buckspring. Words were meant to be used, to describe the wonders of everything. And to answer his question properly, instead of literally going along with every thing he suggested. Poking the apprentice he sat down and swooshed his large white tail around on the ground, "Hey. You. Yeah, little flower. You don't need to go along with everything I say. You can tell me what you want to learn, what skills you want to practice and we can do that. I do, of course, have the final word but you can tell me when here are things you would rather learn."
Sparrowpaw was slightly startled, jumping back a little. Well what do I want? I don’t want to fight since it was only my first day, i would have plenty of time in the future!....right? And well hunting would bring back more prey so that could be good...but i was taken out to explore! Not to sit around chasing mice, the first day should be used to show apprentices their territory...i think.He thought. The orange tabby looked up at Buckspring, he really did want to continue exploring and move on.
“W-well um......” he pause to think again”moving on and exploring the t-territory still sir.”
He finished.

Last edited by Caramel; August 26th, 2020 at 02:13 AM.
Old August 26th, 2020, 11:12 AM

My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynxpaw View Post
Thornscratch paused, eyes turning dull, remembering her missing brother. "Yes. I do" the warrior told Peppersnout before picking up the fat mouse and padding back to camp. She didn't like talking to cats about her problems. Except for Blackhaze. The molly made a mental note in her head to bring up her problems to him in a couple days from now.

@Slinky
The young tom nodded his head attentively at her words, examining her expression as she spoke of her sibling. However, she was quick not to add anything about it, so he didn't pry, holding the robin tight in his jaws and going to follow beside her as they headed back for camp. He walked closely to her, his tail high and happy beside him, "What do you do for fun??"

(Sorry! Life has been crazy for me!)

Peppersnout(SC) | Brackenroot(SC) | Dappledheart(TC) | Thistlekit(TC)
Spiritedleap(RC) | Sproutkit(WC) | Lionblaze(WC) | Scooter(Rogue) | Muggy(Kittypet)

My Character Finder

Old August 26th, 2020, 11:47 AM
a plant

My Mood: Yeehaw

Venompaw was sad that she didn’t get to hunt, hunt but atleast she would be useful by sniffing out any prey, and maybe catch some of the smaller animals that didn’t involve using a crouch, like mice, she could just swipe at them if she wanted.

@Splashy @Rainquail
Old August 26th, 2020, 06:36 PM
Hehe I exist

My Mood: Sleepy

Marigoldpaw had resolved to find a way to hunt rat's later. After her mentor wasn't around. She'd prefer not to have to deal with Adderfang but she was sure to drag Shrikepaw along! Suddenly her mentor crouched down low. Marigoldpaw glanced at her confused before quickly doing the same thing so she wouldn't be scolded. She caught a whiff of something nearby. Prey! She almost leaped forward but her mentor's whispering stopped her. Oh! Alright this'll be fun! She grinned then stalked forward. She placed her paws carefully avoiding sticks and making sure to be gentle. The gentle part was a rare accurance for her. WHen she was close to it she leaped forward viciously biting it's neck and giving it a shake to make sure it was dead. I DID IT!
( @Rani )

Old August 26th, 2020, 07:03 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Adderfang gave a small grin watching her apprentice sneak and pounce, the first true hunt what a sight it was. She stood when she saw Marigoldpaw catch it letting out what the apprentice would learn is a rare sound, a gentle murr of approval. "Your first catch ever, one of soon to be many. How do you feel?" She asked watching the young mollys excitement. "You did very good to avoid making noise and your kill was very effective." The warrior complimented while digging a small hole to drop the frog, and for Marigold to drop the mouse in. Two pieces of prey were good but she wanted the apprentice to make one more catch before they went back in for a specific reason.
@Wolfgirl8
Old August 26th, 2020, 07:05 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

The molly paused. "What do I do for fun?" she asked aloud. She knew Blackhaze would hate her for saying this but... "I greive and dwell on regrets. Regrets that I should of done something to help Silvermist. I shoould of gotten in the way. I would of died but... Only Blackhaze would care if I was dead" Thornscratch told Peppersnout. She liked this tom. He was ... good company.

( It's fine. I'm trying to sort myself out. I'm having quite a lot of issues at the moment)
@Slinky