Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by burntToast
Today 03:23 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Daragca
Today 03:08 AM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 03:03 AM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Daragca
Today 03:02 AM
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by Daragca
Today 02:57 AM

Old July 13th, 2022, 09:06 AM
;-;

My Mood: Confused

Default Re: Reaching Stones Valley

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryTheCrow View Post
- Rogan -
He/Him
They're new here! That's so exciting! The tabby kneaded with his paws, tail tip flickering in excitement. "That explains it then. And I'm sure your twoleg will start paying attention to you again after a little bit. Meanwhile, you can hang out here if you want to, the twolegs here like us. Welcome to the area," Rogan mewed with a smile. The idea of having to lose friends because of his twoleg's whims was scary. The fact that the other was out and about instead of grieving such a loss was n admirable feat for Rogan. "I'm happy to be the first cat you met. I'm sure we can become friends!" he said, suggesting the possibility of them becoming friends. Hopefully, Luna would accept.

[ @Fenixwolf ]
"Of course! I'd love to be friends with you! Why would i say no?" Luna meowed, with a smile on her face, now she has a friend here! How exitighting!
"I'm sure my twoleg will start paying attention to me...they can't just ignore me just because we moved, afterall before we moved my twoleg will always play with me and hang out with me" She said "well, i did see like...a few some boxes lying around, maybe their just cleaning around, some of the boxes are full and with the sticky thing and some are opened and have nothing in them"
"Though it was a bit fun to play around with an empty box, have you ever did that? It's a fun thing to do"

//box kitty
Old July 13th, 2022, 11:32 AM
I like birds

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Distracted

- Rogan -
He/Him
A new friend! Rogan purred, excited at the successful interaction. Then said new friend started talking about boxes. The tom had no idea what a "sticky thing" looked like, but he was familiar with boxes. "I wouldn't know, I haven't seen a lot of boxes at the same time. Maybe that's because my twoleg hasn't moved while my sister and I are with them. We were brought to them when we were about three moons old and we were in these weird, smooth and hard boxes. They weren't like the ones our twoleg sometimes gives us to play with," the red tabby thoughtfully spoke about his experience, comparing it with what he heard. After he was done monologuing, he sat up straight, excited to talk about the boxes, "But yes! Boxes! I love them! Me and my sister, her name is Bluebell, sometimes play with them. I like to try and see how small of a box I can fit in, they usually fall apart at a certain size though." He truly loved his kittypet life, and he was glad there were others like him. He'd only heard in passing about cats that preferred to live in the wild, starving and apparently hating the kittypet lifestyle.

[ @Fenixwolf We're just roleplaying cats. Not even cool ones living in the forest, they're just boring house cats and I love it.]
Old July 14th, 2022, 01:44 AM
;-;

Quote:
- Rogan -
He/Him
A new friend! Rogan purred, excited at the successful interaction. Then said new friend started talking about boxes. The tom had no idea what a "sticky thing" looked like, but he was familiar with boxes. "I wouldn't know, I haven't seen a lot of boxes at the same time. Maybe that's because my twoleg hasn't moved while my sister and I are with them. We were brought to them when we were about three moons old and we were in these weird, smooth and hard boxes. They weren't like the ones our twoleg sometimes gives us to play with," the red tabby thoughtfully spoke about his experience, comparing it with what he heard. After he was done monologuing, he sat up straight, excited to talk about the boxes, "But yes! Boxes! I love them! Me and my sister, her name is Bluebell, sometimes play with them. I like to try and see how small of a box I can fit in, they usually fall apart at a certain size though." He truly loved his kittypet life, and he was glad there were others like him. He'd only heard in passing about cats that preferred to live in the wild, starving and apparently hating the kittypet lifestyle.

[ @Fenixwolf We're just roleplaying cats. Not even cool ones living in the forest, they're just boring house cats and I love it.]
"I see" Luna said, hearing this weird, smooth and hard boxes, she has seen many of those
"And same, i love them aswell, i do the same! Boxes are fun, sometimes when a box a flipped i like to stand on it and do stuff on it and the boxes are light so sometimes i push some boxes and make somesort of housing!"
Luna always have been loving boxes, it was a first toy afterall lhave you ever did that? It's fun!"

[mm yes boring house kitties]

Last edited by Thornwolf; July 14th, 2022 at 01:44 AM.
Old July 14th, 2022, 02:49 PM
I like birds

- Rogan -
He/Him
That was definitely something Rogan would try the next time he got his paws on a box. "I haven't! But I will! My twoleg usually puts me in a big box and carries me around in it, it feels so weird and fun. Have you tried that before?" he asked, barely keeping his purrs quiet. "Oh, and speaking of housing, we have this big thing we can climb. It has holes and dangly things on it. I can barely get to the very top but it's so fun!" Rogan was describing a cat tree. He had no concept of the thing's name but he loved it all the same.

A twoleg passed by the two, doing a flyby pat for both of them. Rogan leaned into the twoleg's hand before turning back to Luna to continue the conversation as if nothing happened.

[ @Fenixwolf Randomly inserted a twoleg because they're around.]

Last edited by MaryTheCrow; July 14th, 2022 at 02:50 PM.
Old July 15th, 2022, 02:53 AM
;-;

Quote:
- Rogan -
He/Him
That was definitely something Rogan would try the next time he got his paws on a box. "I haven't! But I will! My twoleg usually puts me in a big box and carries me around in it, it feels so weird and fun. Have you tried that before?" he asked, barely keeping his purrs quiet. "Oh, and speaking of housing, we have this big thing we can climb. It has holes and dangly things on it. I can barely get to the very top but it's so fun!" Rogan was describing a cat tree. He had no concept of the thing's name but he loved it all the same.

A twoleg passed by the two, doing a flyby pat for both of them. Rogan leaned into the twoleg's hand before turning back to Luna to continue the conversation as if nothing happened.

[ @Fenixwolf Randomly inserted a twoleg because they're around.]
" used to, my twoleg is still doing stuff" Luna replied
"and well, i've seen my twolegs looking at those things you mention in some sort of thing with light out of it and fun noisy things you can put your paw on it so it makes a noise"
[A.K.A a computer]

Luna looked at the twoleg passing by, she loved getting patted on the head, it's calming
"The house we moved into is much bigger than our old one, and nicer...atleast without the stacks boxes"
Old July 15th, 2022, 05:16 AM
I like birds

- Rogan -
He/Him
Rogan thought for a little bit, A thing that gives off light and makes noise? I'm pretty sure I've seen one. He had, but the thing he was thinking of was a TV. He nodded at the thought, satisfied that they were communicating so clearly. Ah, the problems of kittypets and their disorganized vocabulary that no one seemed to be able to agree on.

A big place is always good. More room to run, the red tabby decided. "Do you have a garden? I do. My twoleg lets me out into our garden almost all the time, except for night. I think they forget we can still get out if we try, but I'm not the one who likes exploring," he said, thinking of his more adventurous sister.

[ @Fenixwolf ]
Old July 15th, 2022, 05:26 AM
;-;

Quote:
- Rogan -
He/Him
Rogan thought for a little bit, A thing that gives off light and makes noise? I'm pretty sure I've seen one. He had, but the thing he was thinking of was a TV. He nodded at the thought, satisfied that they were communicating so clearly. Ah, the problems of kittypets and their disorganized vocabulary that no one seemed to be able to agree on.

A big place is always good. More room to run, the red tabby decided. "Do you have a garden? I do. My twoleg lets me out into our garden almost all the time, except for night. I think they forget we can still get out if we try, but I'm not the one who likes exploring," he said, thinking of his more adventurous sister.

[ @Fenixwolf ]
"Oh really, well, our garden's not the biggest but it has a few plants, garden's in the backyard, which has a fishy pond with a bridge thing and some fruit trees i can climb, what about you?" Luna replied, smiling

Last edited by Thornwolf; July 15th, 2022 at 05:27 AM.
Old July 15th, 2022, 06:22 AM
I like birds

- Rogan -
He/Him
The tom shared information about his own garden, laughter in his voice as he recalled the pond's inhabitants, "Oh, our garden has a pond too! We don't have a bridge and we aren't allowed to eat the fish, but they're very colorful and they like to try and eat our paws. Otherwise, our garden is pretty flat, but we do have bushes around the perimeter." His dull orange eyes took a playful and mischievous glint as he revealed the next information, "We can dig tunnels under the bushes and our twoleg doesn't notice, it's how we get out." His sister was the one who dug them, as Rogan had no need for them until the outside world revealed just how good some of the things he was missing out on were. Such as the stones here.

He loafed, with a hum. There was a question bothering him, yet so far nobody had answered it. Since Luna had moved, maybe she knew and could reveal the answer to it to him? "Y'know, we're not too far from the edge of the twolegplace. Sometimes cats wander in here and they're not too fond of twolegs. I think they live out in the wild. Have you met one of them? Or have you gone past the edge of the twolegplace?" Rogan asked, curiosity obvious.

[ @Fenixwolf ]
Old July 15th, 2022, 07:23 AM
;-;

Quote:
- Rogan -
He/Him
The tom shared information about his own garden, laughter in his voice as he recalled the pond's inhabitants, "Oh, our garden has a pond too! We don't have a bridge and we aren't allowed to eat the fish, but they're very colorful and they like to try and eat our paws. Otherwise, our garden is pretty flat, but we do have bushes around the perimeter." His dull orange eyes took a playful and mischievous glint as he revealed the next information, "We can dig tunnels under the bushes and our twoleg doesn't notice, it's how we get out." His sister was the one who dug them, as Rogan had no need for them until the outside world revealed just how good some of the things he was missing out on were. Such as the stones here.

He loafed, with a hum. There was a question bothering him, yet so far nobody had answered it. Since Luna had moved, maybe she knew and could reveal the answer to it to him? "Y'know, we're not too far from the edge of the twolegplace. Sometimes cats wander in here and they're not too fond of twolegs. I think they live out in the wild. Have you met one of them? Or have you gone past the edge of the twolegplace?" Rogan asked, curiosity obvious.

[ @Fenixwolf ]
"well, i have seen some other cats wandering here, what about you? I don't think they like the twolegs, maybe something happened?" Luna meowed, looking at Rogan
Old July 15th, 2022, 09:29 AM
I like birds

- Rogan -
He/Him
Rogan shuffled uncomfortably. Those odd cats were intimidating. He threw a glance around before answering in a conspiratory tone, "I've seen them and heard them. I don't think they like us either. I haven't spoken to one, they're too... aggressive? I think that's the right word... I know they don't live in the twolegplace, they smell different. And I have no idea why they don't like twolegs. That's why I asked if you've ever been outside of the twolegplace, I'm too scared to go myself, but I'm also too curious to just ignore them. I mean, what can a cat gain from living out there when we have everything we need here?" They were so confusing. It's not like Rogan could just walk up to one and ask them, they acted so scary!

[ @Fenixwolf ]