Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Clam's Cat Commissions!...
Last post by Clamfish
Today 06:44 AM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by Aroogi
Today 06:42 AM
Relationship finder for...
by Hana
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 06:38 AM
WarriorGalaxy's Characters
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 06:29 AM
springlight kit finder...
by iliri
Last post by Nixey
Today 06:18 AM

Old June 28th, 2021, 07:59 PM
Powerhouse of the Cell

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: The Hound Collects [P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
"'The cat who could have taken you off this Earth if she wanted to'" Redshrike was feral, spittle dripping from his maw and wild insane eyes flashing with joy even as he coo'd and mocked smoother then a snake or the most weathers flat bone. Such bold and downright stupid words deserved taunting and so he did cackling version after version of " 'The cat who could have taken you off this Earth if she wanted to.'" in sines and flows of different tones and cadences. Over and over each as scathing at the first and increasingly pointed as he made her words sound more like a sad little kits taunt than the legitimate threat Embershard meant it as. It was a warped constant mirror of her words as the shadowclan tom weaved around using her move, even retracted, as an opening to try and sneak in a vicious swipe at the extended paw even if it wouldnt connect with how that paw pulled away.

"So so much ego."
The burning mad mess turned focused and sharp from a dog in thrashing attack to a fox about to strike.
"But so undeserved for your pathetic actions.... Let's see how much that false confidence serves you yes?"

In a moment the runt was darting forward with un-evidenced speed revealing yet another underhanded play. Redshrike didnt make his mark from rage and strength alone, he was a runt after all averaged sized now but so much smaller in his younger years and still not large when compared to the massive shadowclan, no being underestimated was his mark. And stars it was so easy to let a zippy windclan cat underestimate his speed and let them lump him in with the rest of his more lumbering clan, an assumption the shock of which could mean death... Perhaps not though, no theres death yet for the determined Embershard, though not on lack of trying on Redshrikes part.

Charging forward into Embershards space his paws went flying feinting a blow to her scarred side of her face to instead go low for her chest, pulling up his other paw simultaneously to tear at her other shoulder if she got distracted with his right paw, slamming his broad shoulders into her sternum to wind her or (he should be so lucky) crack a bone, a split second barrage of blows all at once to take advantage of a change in plan due to rage. A foolish mistake to make really, such a move was hesitation of a different type, and hesitation meant death. Still these moves werent all that important to Redshrike (he wouldnt weep if they didnt connect), more of just more bloodshed and pain for his combatant as he moved in for a brutal finisher. Oh yes, with any luck by the time Embershard realised these vicious strikes werent all that important it'd be already over.

[Powerplay done with permission! If it got any of this wrong Zee tell me please so I can edit.]

With back paws firmly planted on the ground and upper half moving out of the older mollys blow another body part moved to take its place. Take its place and grab..... Even with Embershards twisted paw in his mouth Redshrikes deranged grin was visible around the limb, twisted and warped with the sick pleasure of catching his prey. Now that it was caught, now that Embershard was caught with no more chances of slipping away, it was time to do what all hunters did too trapped prey. Bite.

Blood welled from under the mad monochrome toms teeth as he sunk deep, a disgusting trail of drool leaking from the corner of his mouth as the taste it, deeper and deeper until....

CRUNCH

The sound was probably sickening as bone broke in the cannibals jaws (wouldnt have been the first time for that, bone marrow was an underrated joy) but to him it only sounded of satisfaction. What a wonderful world with sounds like this, tastes like this, and prey stupid enough to throw themselves into his jaws like this.
Embershard could undoubtedly feel his purr on her broken paw from where his jaw curled around her wrist and his teeth locked deep, staring her dead in the eyes all the while.

@OhZeeWolf

For Rani (Redshrike)

In Embershard's blind rage she had hardly notice her swipe at Redshrike didn't land, although his weren't doing very well either. They were dancing around each other with no more blood being drawn and it was boring. If Embershard didn't know better she would have let Talltail's voice win and she wouldn't try her paw at murdering this ShadowClan tom right after she explicitly told him the truth: that she wished to keep him alive so he'd forever remember the cat who gave him the scar he had.

"Now we both have stripes," Embershard hissed as the blood from his raw wound filled her nose. "Wear them with pride."

Her final word emerging as an enraged snarl, Embershard bared her teeth and aimed a meticulous blow at Redshrike's throat. But before she could hit him he'd caught her arm in his mouth. This wasn't part of the plan; now this asshole was going to do whatever he wanted because he had her trapped. Well, she wasn't going to look like an idiot and flail about like a kitten who'd been seized by its mother for acting a fool, nor was she going to let herself die by the paws of this lumbering atrocity who happened to wear a feline face.

So she opened her mouth to snark at him again, interrupted by his clamping down on her limb and the crunching of a bone. She groaned and tried her best to combine it with a growl, wanting to hide any expression of pain from her clanmates and the rest of ShadowClan if she could manage to. They weren't about to know what she was going through--if they did they'd only take advantage of her and she'd die before she had that.

[Powerplay approved by Rani--Rani I know we discussed this pretty loosely before you went to bed so let me know if you want something changed]

Her muzzle contorted in something that looked an awful combo of hell's most intense rage and the result of an unspeakable pain, she struck like a viper, fangs digging into Redshrike's thick shoulder. Tasting his life's blood felt like release--he had taken some of her mobility away so it was only fair she'd get as much out of him as she could before he decided playtime was over.
After her resurrection from the Dark Forest, Whitewolf has not been the same. This once loyal and honorable senior Warrior is now back with a vendetta--be aware that any new interactions with her will likely reflect a hostile and/or dangerous mentality.

Please note that Tigerpaw's racist, homophobic, transphobic, and ableist opinions do not reflect my own. Be aware her views are very bigoted before requesting roleplay with her.

Oz/Ozzie/Zee - Any Pronouns - Los Angeles, CA
Old June 28th, 2021, 09:22 PM
back ! pfp by finnzel~

Default Re: The Hound Collects

[ hawkflight - windclan warrior ]
> @Bramblefire01 fiercefire

Realizing she had grabbed hold of the cat filled Hawkflight with more intensity than she had felt for the entirety of the fight prior, the she-cat digging in as hard as her paws could curl upon feeling the warm skin she had hooked into. Hope was a… close word to describe this warm sensation, especially given how the attack did shine a light on the possibility of the young warrior leaving this battle alive, but intrinsically what the warrior felt was nothing like optimism or relief as the word ‘hope’ implied. Hope couldn’t exist within a cat trapped in pure fight or flight; whatever the molly felt was the instinctual counterpart, doing nothing more than adding to her already skyrocketing drive to stay alive at all costs.

While focusing solely on clinging to her opponent aided her in dealing some decent damage to his scruff, the young cat’s narrow focus left the rest of her body all but defenseless; feeling her torso jerk forwards with the tom’s movement, Hawkflight became far too preoccupied with keeping her grip to notice how close the crimson cat was getting to her other leg. Though her mind was fairly barren of curiosity in the moment, the she-cat still held the assumption that the other warrior twisting around in such a manner was simply an effort to throw her off and nothing more.
At least, until she felt the pelt slide out from under her as a sudden weight fell upon her haunches. It seemed that tucking herself in caused the impact to hit her rear as a whole, which thankfully didn’t elicit any gut-wrenching snaps, but did nothing to stop the tom’s attack from sending a shock of pain down the warrior’s flank. The spotted cat let out a strangled cry, expression holding nothing but rage as her forepaws grappled to tear at the ShadowClan warrior once more before he darted away. At this point Hawkflight was well aware that as long as she was on him, she was safer; bruises, bumps, and bites were unavoidable, but letting the toad get far enough away to secure a running start for attacks would be her undoing; and so, all she focused on was desperately working to grab hold back on any appendage of his that her claws or teeth could find, legs aching but needing little use unless the fox-heart escaped her swings and wormed his slimy way out of reach once more.

addendum - they all still exist, im just not sure when each will come back & will likely be cleaning their relationship slates if theyre not added soon! ill miss a lot of the interactions, life is just kicking my butt and i wont be able to keep up with all of them ;v;

i. i do not have signatures enabled, i apologize if i missed something stated in yours! <3
————> feel free to send a message to plot/discuss things anytime, though !

Last edited by liz; June 28th, 2021 at 09:24 PM.
Old June 28th, 2021, 10:14 PM
Matching with @/Mica

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Fierceclaw~ View Post
~Darkclaw~
Darkclaw smiled as her moved worked perfectly and she looked down at the apprentice as she had her pinned down. She watched as the apprentice swiped her paw towards Darkclaw and she couldn't help but chuckle. But something inside her...something in the back of her mind was telling her, she shouldn't attack an apprentice. It was wrong. But she's Shadowclan! She's taking our land! Darkclaw pushed the mercyfull thought out of her head. This was payback.

Darkclaw raised a paw and unsheathed a sharp claw. She studied Gingerpaw for a moment. "Let's see. What should I do? Should I give you a scar? Maybe shred an ear?" She bared her teeth at the apprentice, all her teeth showing. She looked at Gingerpaw's neck and her eyes glowed. She sheathed her claws and she lowered her head slowly, her teeth heading towards Gingerpaw's neck.

{Open for a Shadowclan warrior to help Gingerpaw @Rockfall }
(Not trying to Powerplay here, its up to you if Gingerpaw actually gets out )
Ok... now she was scared. The weight of the Windclan warrior pushed all the air out of Gingerpaw's lungs, a panicked squeak rushing out. Her front left paw was the only one not pushed uncomfortably under her body. Her muscles screamed in protest. She could just barely see the warrior in her periphreal, sharp fangs poised to take a bite. A claw waved tauntingly around as Darkclaw pondered how to hurt her.

The apprentice willed Starclan to send a Shadowclan warrior over, barrel into Darkclaw and send her running back to Windclan with her tail in-between her legs. Her yellow eyes darted around the battlefield, hoping someone would see her. See her stuck under this cat, about to get clawed to shreds. But no one came. She was alone. Her blood ran cold. They're leaving me here to die. Her blood ran cold, previously flailing paw freezing mid-air. "Im gonna die!

Blind panic overtook the apprentice, her body now acting on its own. She wiggled around wildly, urging her limbs to break free. Her claws were unsheathed, hoping to rip into the legs of Darkclaw. Hopefully, all this crazed movement would confuse the bunny, allowing Gingerpaw to scurry out.
Old June 28th, 2021, 10:28 PM

~Darkclaw~
Darkclaw hesitated to make the killing blow. That voice was back. She shook her head, trying to make it go away. She wanted to kill this apprentice for what her clan had done to Windclan. She growled at the apprentice but from her position, it seemed she was growling at the apprentice's throat.

Darkclaw felt claws dig into her legs and she swayed a bit as the apprentice thrashed wildly under her and she moved her head away from the apprentice's throat. Darkclaw wasn't that heavy for a warrior so the apprentice's wiggling unbalanced her and she rolled off the apprentice. She lay there for a moment, wondering what to do. She stood up and looked at the apprentice and saw her scurrying away. "Coward! Weak, pathetic apprentice!" She yowled after her but didn't follow the Shadowclan cat.

{Open for a Shadowclan cat to attack Darkclaw. {Let me know if I need to fix anything in my post @Rockfall }}

Last edited by ~Fierce~; June 28th, 2021 at 10:28 PM.
Old June 29th, 2021, 05:16 AM
bye wco

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz View Post

Realizing she had grabbed hold of the cat filled Hawkflight with more intensity than she had felt for the entirety of the fight prior, the she-cat digging in as hard as her paws could curl upon feeling the warm skin she had hooked into. Hope was a… close word to describe this warm sensation, especially given how the attack did shine a light on the possibility of the young warrior leaving this battle alive, but intrinsically what the warrior felt was nothing like optimism or relief as the word ‘hope’ implied. Hope couldn’t exist within a cat trapped in pure fight or flight; whatever the molly felt was the instinctual counterpart, doing nothing more than adding to her already skyrocketing drive to stay alive at all costs.

While focusing solely on clinging to her opponent aided her in dealing some decent damage to his scruff, the young cat’s narrow focus left the rest of her body all but defenseless; feeling her torso jerk forwards with the tom’s movement, Hawkflight became far too preoccupied with keeping her grip to notice how close the crimson cat was getting to her other leg. Though her mind was fairly barren of curiosity in the moment, the she-cat still held the assumption that the other warrior twisting around in such a manner was simply an effort to throw her off and nothing more.
At least, until she felt the pelt slide out from under her as a sudden weight fell upon her haunches. It seemed that tucking herself in caused the impact to hit her rear as a whole, which thankfully didn’t elicit any gut-wrenching snaps, but did nothing to stop the tom’s attack from sending a shock of pain down the warrior’s flank. The spotted cat let out a strangled cry, expression holding nothing but rage as her forepaws grappled to tear at the ShadowClan warrior once more before he darted away. At this point Hawkflight was well aware that as long as she was on him, she was safer; bruises, bumps, and bites were unavoidable, but letting the toad get far enough away to secure a running start for attacks would be her undoing; and so, all she focused on was desperately working to grab hold back on any appendage of his that her claws or teeth could find, legs aching but needing little use unless the fox-heart escaped her swings and wormed his slimy way out of reach once more.

Fiercefire reared up, attempting to throw the cat off him. If that didn't work he would roll over, crushing her beneath him. Then he would pop back on his feet, and rear up over the fallen cat, attempting to throw all his weight onto her.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old June 29th, 2021, 10:50 AM
Happy holidays!

My Mood: Lazy

// @Ziera \\

This wasn't right. None of this should be happening. Now she recognized the apprentice. She had seen her before at maybe a gathering, but she knew that it was Sparkpaw.

And now she had hurt her. Her mind and her heart were telling her different things-

This was a ShadowClan cat for StarClan's sake. Even if she was an apprentice, the she-cat could try and kill her if given the opportunity. Her heart didn't want to believe that.

The look of fear in Sparkpaw's eyes told her everything. She could be playing a ShadowClan trick. Even if that was the case...

She knew, that there was more to Sparkpaw than most thought. She was probably making a stupid decision, but she would rather get hurt than this apprentice getting punished for not being loyal to ShadowClan - or something along the lines.

She slowly let her defensive position fall, and she took a few steps toward the apprentice.

.·:*¨༺Please bump me after 48 hours ༻¨*:·.
Characters
Hiii sorry for the sudden hiatus, was sick. I'll be doing my best to catch up with roleplays!||
Old June 29th, 2021, 10:46 PM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

// @Jayfeather 76 - let me know if you'd like anything changed
It worked. It worked too well. Sparkpaw watched as Ryecloud let go of the defensive stance, betraying her sniveling sympathy as she approached the poor, fallen apprentice. What cruel games Spark played now. Something inside--a moral code?--might have objected before, might have asked her: what would Doetuft think of you for this? Or Adderfang? But Spark's ears were closed to them. They were dead. They left her, they abandoned her, so Sparkpaw should be whoever she stars-well pleased! ...right?

Unknown to Ryecloud, the apprentice's muscles coiled with waiting tension. Just a little closer... When the WindClan cat was in range, blue eyes morphed from fearful to predatory.

[Powerplay has been pre-approved by Jay ^^]

Now. Sparkpaw transformed into the fox that lurked just below the surface of her fanged smile. Grass rustled as the younger feline twisted under her willing victim so that she faced Rye's stomach, quick as a snake and twice as deadly. She might not be able to barrel cats over with brute strength like Grimhound, but ha!--Spark's size was a weapon in itself.

She didn't think. She didn't hesitate. Spark only listened to the humming monster in her ears grow louder and louder till it was finally appeased. Red. Blood dripped onto her face, emphatic against cream-colored fur as Sparkpaw shredded Rye's soft underbelly, raking claws without mercy. Unlike shoulders this skin tore easy.

Deception was unnecessary. Spark hissed at the phantom-voice of Talonstone in her ears. You've done enough. Hoping to avoid retaliation--if the windrunner could still move--Sparkpaw rolled until her bloodied claws latched onto the earth again.

Last edited by Ziera; November 30th, 2021 at 02:54 AM.
Old June 30th, 2021, 09:52 PM
Happy holidays!

My Mood: Lazy

// @Ziera \\

Ryecloud slowly padded toward the little she-cat. She looked so - helpless. Her eyes glistened with sadness and sympathy for her. It must be hard living as a ShadowClan apprentice. You would have to live in so much fear, of not being loyal. Because there... it was a death sentence to question your leader.

As she neared Sparkpaw, the realization hit a little to late. Sparkpaw's eyes changed, giving her a look of almost hunger. Her expression turned to rage and she hurdled towards Ryecloud.

No! Please-. She couldn't even finish her sentence before the pain came. It shot through her like a wildfire and she saw her blood streaming in different directions. Sparkpaw seemed to be... enjoying this!

She didn't even try and fight back, the pain was so fierce. She was so stupid to think she could help the apprentice in the middle of a battle. They were enemies! At least... for now.

She knew that she was loosing a lot of blood. She couldn't do anything, he faithful was in the hands of StarClan now. And Sparkpaw.

.·:*¨༺Please bump me after 48 hours ༻¨*:·.
Characters
Hiii sorry for the sudden hiatus, was sick. I'll be doing my best to catch up with roleplays!||

Last edited by Jay.; June 30th, 2021 at 09:53 PM.
Old July 1st, 2021, 11:41 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Skyfall- View Post
Brackenpaw was quite... late to the party, and unfortunately a bunny already lay dead. Why unfortunately? Because she wanted to do it, of course! He paws skidded on the blood that spilled from fighting cats, and she breathed in the salty, thick smell. It was gory and...she relished it. Launching herself into the thick of the fighting, she lashed out at the nearest bunny.

[OPEN]

Tawnypaw flinched as she felt claws lash out accross her leg. She looked up. An apprentice was attacking her, from ShadowClan. She unsheathed her claws, trying to score them accross the apprentice's muzzle. She'd got no battle training whatsoever, but this had to be worth it.
Old July 1st, 2021, 12:11 PM
back ! pfp by finnzel~

The tom throwing his body around was to be expected; if Hawkflight herself was so acutely aware of how necessary it was for her to stay secure, there was no way in hell the other cat wasn’t, and the tussle quickly turned into a simple matter of stay on vs. shake off. Anticipating the russet cat’s thrashing attempts to dislodge her didn’t mean it was any easier to handle them, however, the molly gritting her teeth while doing all she could possibly do; hang like a ragdoll from the ShadowClan cat’s hide, until he gave up or wo- no.. Until he gave up. Merely considering that finale to this fight wasn’t an option.
It was horribly easy to feel the muscles in her shoulders tearing with the jarring movements, the burning feeling paired with her loose legs colliding with objects at all times nearly enough to push the warrior to let go; nearly. Though a challenge, the young cat stuck the hold out until her opponent finally seemed to take a breath, breathing heavily in turn, Hawkflight was left under the impression the enemy had exhausted himself- making the momentary, brutal mistake of relaxing her grip just a smidge.
A bolt of shock hit the cat as she felt the tom contort with such suddenness, finding it difficult enough to follow what had happened to be worried she was simply sliding off. Arguably, it felt like that, the young cat had completely lost her grasp on the other, her forepaws laden with blood and matted fur without anything else to hold; what she hadn’t realized was that the pair were upside down, and the other warrior was second away from bringing his weight down upon her.
Even if Hawkflight had seen it coming, there would have been nothing to be done about it; perhaps it was better for the molly to be relaxed while she and her enemy hit the ground.
Opening her mouth to let out a yowl of pain, the warrior couldn’t find any breath left after the impact and simply wheezed; the air had been forced from her body, leaving the cat unable to do much but shove feebly at her attacker.

addendum - they all still exist, im just not sure when each will come back & will likely be cleaning their relationship slates if theyre not added soon! ill miss a lot of the interactions, life is just kicking my butt and i wont be able to keep up with all of them ;v;

i. i do not have signatures enabled, i apologize if i missed something stated in yours! <3
————> feel free to send a message to plot/discuss things anytime, though !

Last edited by liz; July 1st, 2021 at 12:12 PM.