Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Silentpaw Love Finder! 0-0
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:02 PM
Wispy's Ambush [p]
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 09:59 PM
A Pool of Cloves Burning...
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 09:58 PM
Art Needed 4 Shellsnap
Last post by Luna16
Today 09:57 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 09:55 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 19th, 2022, 02:56 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Hunting Scavengers [Private Event]

Warblermoon | he/ve | @Aqua Catrina @flopsy @Kateri @Kateri @RiztheHuntress @Toodle

Alright, they were all there, now they could head out. ver team wasnt really the greatest, but Spiritfire seemed good enough at least. Flicking his tail and offering a nod to the white she-cat, Warblermoon began to head off to where the beaver den was said to be. Fangtooth offered a plan, but that only caused the dark warrior to let out a short scoff, "Dawnstar said the dam would serve as a bridge across the water, I dont think destroying it would help anything" he shot back over his shoulder, "We should have some of us act as bait to lure the beaver out, and have the rest ambush it. Overwhelm it with numbers. We are ShadowClan cats, right? Lets use our stealth to our advangtage"
[/B]

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--

Last edited by Quasar; May 19th, 2022 at 02:57 PM.
Old May 19th, 2022, 03:06 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Sick

Ebonyfang > Transgender Male[He/Him]
(Ebonyfang is joining team beaver! Taker got my mentione wrong, so they said I can join your guys team)

The tom padded over to the beaver team, listening to what they were saying. He was a bit late, but he was still able to participate. Ebonyfang looked at everyone as they gave their opinion. He didn't care what they did. Plus he wanted to see what his clanmates could come up with. "Maybe someone small could be the bait? Young cats are usually pretty fast.", he meowed. If a small cat was the bait the beaver might actually try to chase them or at least thats what he thought.

// @Aqua Catrina @flopsy @Atticus @Kateri @RiztheHuntress; @Toodle; \\

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Last edited by Madelaine; May 19th, 2022 at 03:06 PM.
Old May 19th, 2022, 03:42 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Cougarivy**
@Kyo @/ravensong @starry @Rabbiteye @V01DRYD3R @mabel.

The small mottled she-cat stalked towards the base of a tree but waited impatiently for the rest of her group to assemble. Cinderblaze was on the same paw as her, she could get used to that warrior. She giggled at Cloversun's question and sat down, letting her eagerness subside a little to look back at the she-cat. "Have you ever met a mother to simply let you walk in and kill her kits so she can wait her turn to fight you?" She was overcome with another fit of giggles at the thought. Of course, she wasn't a perfect mother herself and really didn't understand the emotion that drove mothers to be so irrational when it came to the little furballs. Nonetheless she still understood that it was a thing.

She rolled her eyes and sighed impatiently. Cougarivy was convinced that Snakebite was just trying to get under her pelt. "I will be the bait. Who cares what they eat, we know they see us as a threat. I'll be the easy threat to dispose of, or so he'll think." She giggled. Really, did all toms have trouble listening?

Speaking of cats with poor listening skills. She turned to look at Sootwhisker as they started on about needing to listen to them then playing in the dirt. She sighed exaggeratedly. "Well, if I was going to listen, you've lost my attention." She stood and shook out her pelt; all this waiting around was going to make her go insane! She wanted raccoon blood and these slowpokes were going to make her miss her chance! She'd gotten enough of an agreement on her plan so she smiled and bunched up her back legs, facing the trunk of a large pine tree. Turning to look back at her teammates she smiled and called, "Well, I'll be up in the tree waiting for the masked beast to show himself. If you all let me get eaten I'll haunt you from the Dark Forest!" She giggled openly before pouncing and running up the trunk to the lowest branch. Latching on she pulled herself up and quickly leapt from branch to branch until she was high enough that the branches began to sway beneath her. She kept herself moving around to draw attention to herself, blundering intentionally from one branch to another. If her plan worked, the male raccoon would hear her and come to investigate, and believe he can dispatch a potential threat quickly. An excited shiver ran down her spine at the thought of fighting a raccoon up so high off the ground. The stakes were so much higher than a normal cat fight, how thrilling!

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old May 19th, 2022, 03:48 PM
bye wco

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancake View Post

Softpelt

She padded after Fiercefire, giving an annoyed glance to Poisonpetal. This wasn't going well, and she didn't think the other warrior was done yet. If she was, great; then maybe they could do well.
The dark grey tabby's paws floated soundlessly over the tangled roots sticking out of the ground, and her eyes scanned the trees for any possible signs of otters. She lifted her head to smell the air. Mmmm, wet dirt.
I hate water, especially wet water.
It was a strange thing to think, she knew. But she tried to avoid water if possible. Her pelt took a long time to dry out, even in the sun. Softpelt wondered why she was thinking about her fur right now. She had some water rats to mangle.

@Hawkice @GoldenDays @WillowBlows12 @Spotty @poppy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowBlows12 View Post
`Softpelt,your coming with me` Posionpetal asked `We can stop the water rats from going further from down there.`
(please respect the posting order Willow)
Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy. View Post
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ @Pancake @Hawkice @GoldenDays @WillowBlows12 @Spotty ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Brackenfire had literally been here for less than ten minutes, and she was already mega pissed. Who the hell did Poisonpetal think she was? "I'm sorry, all my brain cells are dying just breathing the same air as you, I need to distance myself from you."

She ignored Fiercefire leaping to her defense (what an odd thing of him to do, the heck?) "Yeah, I'm her daughter but even if I wasn't, I'd still kick your ass, so watch yourself."

Thank the heavens Badgerscar decided to speak up, and the molly nodded to him. Lucky her, she got the fun job. Stalking after Badgerscar, she stood to wait for the dumbasses to get to work.
Fiercefire stayed in his crouch, waiting for Bracken and Badger to start the attack.
//
Poisonpetal [ @/WillowBlows12 ] , Redpaw [ @GoldenDays ], Badgerscar [ @Spotty ], Softpelt [ @/Pancake ], Brackenfire [ @/poppy. ]
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Last edited by JackHunt_17; May 19th, 2022 at 03:49 PM.
Old May 19th, 2022, 03:52 PM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensong View Post
**Cougarivy**
@Kyo @/ravensong @starry @Rabbiteye @V01DRYD3R @mabel.

The small mottled she-cat stalked towards the base of a tree but waited impatiently for the rest of her group to assemble. Cinderblaze was on the same paw as her, she could get used to that warrior. She giggled at Cloversun's question and sat down, letting her eagerness subside a little to look back at the she-cat. "Have you ever met a mother to simply let you walk in and kill her kits so she can wait her turn to fight you?" She was overcome with another fit of giggles at the thought. Of course, she wasn't a perfect mother herself and really didn't understand the emotion that drove mothers to be so irrational when it came to the little furballs. Nonetheless she still understood that it was a thing.

She rolled her eyes and sighed impatiently. Cougarivy was convinced that Snakebite was just trying to get under her pelt. "I will be the bait. Who cares what they eat, we know they see us as a threat. I'll be the easy threat to dispose of, or so he'll think." She giggled. Really, did all toms have trouble listening?

Speaking of cats with poor listening skills. She turned to look at Sootwhisker as they started on about needing to listen to them then playing in the dirt. She sighed exaggeratedly. "Well, if I was going to listen, you've lost my attention." She stood and shook out her pelt; all this waiting around was going to make her go insane! She wanted raccoon blood and these slowpokes were going to make her miss her chance! She'd gotten enough of an agreement on her plan so she smiled and bunched up her back legs, facing the trunk of a large pine tree. Turning to look back at her teammates she smiled and called, "Well, I'll be up in the tree waiting for the masked beast to show himself. If you all let me get eaten I'll haunt you from the Dark Forest!" She giggled openly before pouncing and running up the trunk to the lowest branch. Latching on she pulled herself up and quickly leapt from branch to branch until she was high enough that the branches began to sway beneath her. She kept herself moving around to draw attention to herself, blundering intentionally from one branch to another. If her plan worked, the male raccoon would hear her and come to investigate, and believe he can dispatch a potential threat quickly. An excited shiver ran down her spine at the thought of fighting a raccoon up so high off the ground. The stakes were so much higher than a normal cat fight, how thrilling!
The way the shecat kept giggling really got on HIS nerves and Snakebite sighed. "Right, the rest of you, lets go." He mewed.
//
@Kyo @/ravensong @starry @Rabbiteye@mabel.
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old May 19th, 2022, 04:29 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

[ @Kyo @Ravensong @Rabbiteye @mabel. ]
[ @V01DRYD3R - make sure to follow the posting order! ]

Cougarivy seemed like the only decent cat in this group. Sootwhisker kept talking about putting the raccoon heads on sticks, blablabla, information that no one needed. Cinderblaze sighed, keeping himself from rolling his eyes."Doesn't Dawnstar prefer pelts to heads?" he inquired with an exasperated flick of his tail.

...And then, Cloversun's question.

"Of course killing the kits will make the mother stronger. She'll be angry, and that won't be good. Let's just go with Cougarivy's clan, that has some sense at least." Cinderblaze padded forward again, dropping into the crouch... again. This position would work well for an ambush. His claws were unsheathed and he flexed them in the dirt, ready for whatever was to come.

Heh, he'd have a great time with those raccoons. The warrior's eyes narrowed slightly as he thought of those pests - could they even be considered animals anymore? Casting glances at Snakebite, Sootwhisker and Cloversun, he meowed, "Get ready. Raccoons are unpredictable, we have to be prepared for the ambush already. Cougarivy won't become prey today." Well, at least not if everyone does their job correctly.

He knew raccoons were pretty large predators, and Cloversun's plan was kind of foolish - it almost made him laugh a bit. Killing the kits first would result in an angry raccoon family chasing them down the territory. What an amazing example to set to Dawnstar, and in addition to disappointing the leader, they'd get their points ripped. That won't happen today if we use Cougarivy's plan... I think.
Old May 19th, 2022, 05:30 PM
the stars told me–;

My Mood: Hungry

|| Dust’Paw | @Undertaker ||
|| Scrambling to follow after the large, scarred leader, Dust’Paw made it one of her missions to not trip over all of these inter-connecting and over-crossing roots that seemed to carve paths through the earth and soil. As the two cats entered the patch of grass, a long stalk flicked up Dust’Paws nose, and she batted it away with her paw in outrage before continuing to follow after Dawn’Star.
Gait slowing to a halt, the brown and grey apprentice gazed at the murky water, squinting to see anything at the bottom; Nope, too muddy. Perking an ear at Dawn’Stars instruction and nodding eagerly, dropping into a crouch to begin picking at the flower, gnawing at the stem to detach it from the ground and placing it aside, rinse and repeat, gnaw and place. Dust’Paw slowly collected four - well, one was very small, and a bit mangled so probably three and a half - of the lily-flowers, picking them up in her jaw and trying to avoid biting on the stems to further mangle them.
Nodding again at Dawn’Stars instructions as the fierce Shadow-Queen padded back over, Dust’Paw craned her head around to see any cobwebs.. Hm, Dust’Paw had only seen a spider once, a tiny little black one that jumped a lot - like Dust’Paw, well, Pine’Kit at the time, - and ended up being squashed by a queen because of the squealing kits.
Seeing a cobweb nearby, Dust’Paw placed down her herbs and gazed over to Dawn’Star.
There’s a cobweb over there, between those two tall trees, should I go get it?” ||

HAWKKIT | CLOUDEDCRY | SHELLKIT | RIVERPAW | OWLBRANCH | SIREN

“ SHE MAKES ME GO WEAK IN THE KNEES ”

“ but i… can't let… her see… me swoon… ”

Last edited by Karlos; May 19th, 2022 at 05:31 PM.
Old May 19th, 2022, 10:03 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

[Skipping Pheasantflight because it has been more than 12 hours. Please remember to stick to the posting order which is Me -> Naiad -> Glitch -> Erebus -> Frecklewing, and include mentions, otherwise it gets confusing or we don't see the posts!]

Vixensnarl curled her lip slightly as Cactuspelt said something about it being day and Pineshade completely panicked. What the hell was wrong with those two? It was obviously night, and if Pineshade was going to be a coward then they could just leave.

But none of these thoughts left the tabby's maw and the only sign of her frustration was the lashing of her tail. "Pineshade, it's not half a plan. If you were listening I went through the whole thing. Also, our job is literally to kill it. I don't think Dawnstar is going to exile us for doing what she asked. And Cactuspelt, as it's night that won't be necessary. Since I don't know where Juniperpaw went, Aspenpaw can be the bait. If he acts injured and makes a weak yowling then the owl should be attracted to what it thinks is easy prey. Pineshade, since you're so afraid of something going wrong you can attack one of the wings with Cactuspelt. I can handle the other wing myself, and since Orchidmoon is the most experienced I think she should go for the back. Aspenpaw, as soon as you roll out from under the owl be ready to turn around and go for its throat. If Orchidmoon can't get a good angle for the killing blow then it will be up to you. We'll all camoflauge as well so it doesn't spot us and do our best to find solid ground, though mud wouldn't be all bad. If we manage to keep our footing and get the owl stuck in the mud then it would be easier for us, but it's also risky. Any objections or additions before we head out?"

Hopefully everyone would agree with the plan or actually add something helpful like Orchidmoon and Aspenpaw had, otherwise Vixensnarl might just give up and go help Dawnstar do whatever she was doing. This right here was one of the reasons she had dismissed her dream of being deputy and one day leader. It would be way too much work to control these idiots and hold their paw every step of the way.

@Naiad @Frecklewing @Erebus @Glitch_Candle @Pheasantflight

if i look back, i am lost
passive & healing powerplay permitted
The Archives

Last edited by Ian; May 20th, 2022 at 08:09 AM.
Old May 19th, 2022, 10:36 PM

My Mood: Cool

]Pigeonpaw glanced around as all the warriors seemed to be giving their input on their situation without much of a plan. Fangtooth had some silly idea of breaking its dam, even after Dawnstar had mentioned using it as a bridge. And if the thing was strong enough for Dawnstar to believe it would make a good bridge Pigeonpaw really doubted it’d be so easy to just break it. Warblermoon had an idea that Pigeonpaw liked. Drawing the beaver out and ambushing it seemed like the smartest plan to Pigeonpaw. Ebonyfang appearing behind her made her jump slightly but then his input was also helpful. She was quick to offer, “I can be the bait!” She was big for her age and old enough to become a warrior but she was the youngest and felt she had something to prove. She wasn’t blind to the looks other cats gave her for missing a paw, she knew they thought her less capable. But not Dawnstar, Dawnstar had believed in her and Pigeonpaw was determined to prove Dawnstar right! She had to show every member of Shadowclan that she was just as capable, even more so, as any other warrior in the clan. Her goal had wavered slightly after losing her paw but after all of her improvement she knew she could make it, she’d be the strongest warrior in Shadowclan, despite having only three paws! She looked at the massive tangle of branches and logs blocking the water stream. It was intimdating, whatever made such a thing had to be fearsome. But she’d have the other warriors to back her up as soon as the creature came out of hiding. She nodded, “Yep, I can do it!” She trotted towards the beaver’s dam, getting as close as she dared until the other cats were in position.
@Atticus @Bliss. @flopsy @Kateri @Aqua Catrina @RiztheHuntress
Gingercry
Old May 20th, 2022, 03:42 AM
Gone is not permanent.

Bump Policy: No bumping; me gone.
My Mood: Asleep

Cloversun huffed. I was only throwing in a suggestion, she thought, and I swear to StarClan, if she giggles again... She didn't finish her thought.

Cougarivy began climbing up the tree and Cloversun fanned out with the rest.

@Kyo @Ravensong @starry @Rabbiteye @V01DRYD3R @mabel.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Last edited by MockingRabbit; May 20th, 2022 at 03:44 AM.
Closed Thread