Old May 29th, 2023, 06:33 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

「❀」 THE MENACE 「❀」
╰► ASTERDANCE
they | them ✿ fluffy brown cat with darker brown flecks and a stubbed tail; orange eyes ✿
ೃ⁀➷ @lio @Solar @jupiter

The bobtail jumped up at the slightest touch against their shoulder, turning around to see Gentledoe. A soft smile spread across Asterdance's lips, making room for the molly to sit next down next to them. While they were a bit confused on what was going on (maybe even a tad bit overwhelmed) - it was nice to have their friend with them! Leaning their head against Gentledoe's shoulder, Asterdance directed their attention back to Bumblebreak. Being the first to arrive, they had a front row - easy to read the molly's lips.

A giggle escaping them as Wolfkit crawled up Bumblebreak's leg. Hehe, it seemed like they weren't the only one with a furball. (Speaking of, where was Fireflykit? They hoped she was doing alright.)

Asterdance quietly sighed at the announcement, eyebrows furrowing together. Thrushstar was gone - another leader, another era of disappointment. They've spent more than their whole life being a part of Thunderclan, they fought for stability. Sometimes it didn't seem in reach - as if there was a true curse on them. "Man, this sucks. " That was an understatement. It wasn't even the tip of the iceberg.

The bobtail didn't expect much from the older generation. Some improved, yeah, some never did. Asterdance sucked in a sharp breath, a sick feeling settling in their stomach. She had expected better from Cinderpaw, of all cats. She had fought with them for Thunderclan's stability, but now she was one of the negligent high ranks they scoffed at? After everything? Claws sunk into the dirt, and Asterdance was glad for Bumblebreak. She deserved to be a leader, but their head couldn't stop rolling on repeat.

"I can feel a headache forming,, " they murmured softly, reaching up to gently paw at their ears. They leaned into Gentledoe's soft fur, wanting to sink into it and not come out. At the vibration that started once the feline spoke, Asterdance pulled back - wishing to read her lips. The hell was happening? "Are cats being asshats about my siblings?" They inquired, because it sure seemed like that from what Gentledoe was saying.

That was one way to get the bobtail's attention. No one was allowed to be rude to them. Nada. And then, the lady of the hour appeared herself. Coming to the front of the crowd, speaking for all to hear - for Asterdance to read. And it was disguising. They couldn't even be mad, "..Are you - are you okay? Cinderpaw?" it was the first thing that came to mind. They know what it was like being in a dark place, and it didn't make sense. It didn't change how taken aback the feline appeared. They wouldn't give Cinderpaw anymore attention; they settled on the fact that whatever was going on with her wasn't normal.

Asterdance would however, gladly, yell at Houndchaser. After Gentledoe started to speak to them, they made a point to try and catch context. And they didn't like the context! "Okay, YOU! Keep Bumblebreak's, Gentledoe's, Spiderthroat, AND Roseraven's name out of your filthy mouth beforeI shut it. You're babbling nonsense, and I frankly don't care for it. I mean, seriously, do you just want attention?" They rolled their eyes. "Bumblebreak and Gentledoe are both pretty damn active warriors. Cinderpaw didn't do crap for five moons. She has enough chances. And to get this through your thick head - it was an accident. Even SUNDUST wouldn't have changed the outcome. What happened was awful, and Roseraven made a mistake - but anyone else in her place couldn't have done better. UGH." Asterdance was getting all fluffy and bushy-tailed, because really!!! This was stupid!

They hadn't even realized they had stood to their paws. And then, all their anger washed away once they caught onto a small Fireflykit. Whirling onto their paws to look back at Houndchaser, "I'm putting a thorn in this. You got crap to argue? We'll argue in the territory, save your breath, " They hissed, and was quickly redirecting their attention back to the small kit.

Unfortunately, this meant Goodbye Gentledoe. "Firefly, firefly, " Asterdance cooed, quickly trotting to the small kit. "Are you okay? Is it too loud? We can go to the nursery, you don't have to be here. "

asterdance's opinion does not reflect my own. they are very protective over those they deem family/close.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; May 29th, 2023 at 06:40 PM.
Old May 29th, 2023, 06:39 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Ohhhh, stars help her, this was turning into one massive headache. Kits were screaming, cats were arguing. She was genuinely debating smacking them all upside the head in an attempt to shut them up. With an exasperated groan she backed away from Cinderpaw. Someone else could deal with her; the last drop of her tolerance for the she-cat had just run out. Cracklepaw was severely stretching her patience thin and she shot the white apprentice a frustrated look.

“You’re not hearin’ me,” she snapped. “I never said Spiderthroat and Roseraven are our new medicine cats. They are TEMPORARY, for the third damn time. He’s only there to keep a freakin’ eye on her.” Had everyone lost the ability to listen when the camp had collapsed? Or think critically??

At least some cats were attempting to be reasonable. She tried to calm herself with a deep, long breath before tossing Roseraven a surprised glance. The last time she’d spoken to the she-cat, or even really been around her, she’d been a blubbering mess. This steady, strong-voiced warrior wasn’t a sight she was used to.

“Yeah, yeah, do what you need to do,” Bumblebreak answered with a curt nod, trying to squash her expression back down. “Check things over, get it in order.”

More children yelling. Lovely. She felt like smothering her own face into the earth to block it out. At least—wait, was he? She tossed Wolfkit a glance, the sight that greeted her offering a brief flash of amusement. Yeah, at least he was behaving.

Houndchaser again. She had half a mind to get someone to take them out of the clearing. “I don’t need StarClan’s help to handle you,” she said flatly to them. “Your opinion doesn’t matter because it’s based on false perceptions, inaccurate claims, and downright stupidity. I wouldn’t let your tongue touch me even if someone gave me a feast to let it happen. Stop raising your voice 'n sit down, before you wear your throat out and have to see the temporary stand-ins you're so against.”

Now… more shouting. Of course. Bumblebreak was about ready to lose her entire damn mind. Her voice was sharp as she raised her head to address her Clan from her place on the ground.

Shut it, every single one of you. The fact of the matter is that I’m in charge now. If you don’t like it, if you don’t like the way I’ve handled things, then you can leave, simple as that. If you stay, I expect you to behave. I haven’t fought my way up the ranks through several inactive leaders just to sit here and roll over the second this Clan doesn’t agree with me taking over. This meeting is over.She ran her tongue over her jaws, finding a ginger pelt amongst the crowd. “Flameheart. As our only Keeper right now, you’re in charge till I’m back. Shouldn’t be longer than the night. Round up the kits, too, and get them in the nursery., I don’t know where our forever queen went.”

Craning her neck, she found two other cats. “Gentledoe! Hazelpaw! You’re coming with me to the Starcave. We’re leaving now, let’s go.”

Without pause, she turned to stalk through the crowd and exit camp with a steely expression, ignoring anything else that might be thrown her way.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old May 29th, 2023, 07:01 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Hazelpaw
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

Yea, she still had no idea what was going on. Other than Bumblebreak was verbally kicking everyone's ass! And apparently... she got to go to the Starcave?? "HAH! TAKE THAT GOLDENPAW!" Hazelpaw shouted joyously, sticking her tongue out as her friend as she passed to follow Bumblebreak out of camp.

@dino. @lio @Quasar [for the Goldenpaw mention]
Old May 29th, 2023, 07:05 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillian View Post
╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Hazelpaw
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

Yea, she still had no idea what was going on. Other than Bumblebreak was verbally kicking everyone's ass! And apparently... she got to go to the Starcave?? "HAH! TAKE THAT GOLDENPAW!" Hazelpaw shouted joyously, sticking her tongue out as her friend as she passed to follow Bumblebreak out of camp.

@dino. @lio @Quasar [for the Goldenpaw mention]
Goldenpaw | he/him

He was too focused on Fireflykitto fully pay attention to most of what Bumblebreak said next, but what he did hear was that Hazelpaw would be going to the STARCAVE with her. He didnt get chosen? Really? Not even the leaders own apprentice could go?! "IM GONNA KICK YOUR ASS WHEN YOU GET BACK HAZELPAW!" he called after her, glaring into the back of her head.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old May 29th, 2023, 07:28 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

GENTLEDOE
messy-furred brown she-cat with heterochromia.
she/her

Asterdance's presence beside her helped Gentledoe to ground herself. Feeling their head leaning into her fur, it brought a purr up to rumble in her throat despite all that was happening around her. A warm feeling blossomed in her chest, causing the she-cat to lean back against Asterdance and enjoy their company. As they spoke up, however, she watched them silently. They said multiple good points, to which she had nothing to argue with. Maybe Asterdance's words could bring some sense to others.

The other warrior leaving her side made Gentledoe's fur fluff up. Damn. She already missed the feeling of them leaning against her.

Then Bumblebreak spoke again. Gentledoe looked up, watching the she-cat closely. She didn't say anything in return to the words the new leader said, only nodding along silently. There was no need to speak- Bumblebreak was more than capable of handling herself. However, as her name was called alongside Hazelpaw's, the tabby's ears perked and she rose to her paws. Going with her to the Starcave? Got it.

She could only briefly remember the worry she had felt when her sister had accompanied Thrushstar to the cave. Now, she would be joining Bumblebreak to receive her name. Gentledoe wondered why she had been chosen to go along, and not another warrior, but there was no time to waste! Bumblebreak was already leaving, after all, and she had to hurry to keep up!

Before she left, though, Gentledoe rushed over to Asterdance, leaning over and pressing her nose to their cheek- offering a smile in their direction- before turning around and rushing out of the camp.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old May 29th, 2023, 07:35 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Flameheart

Oi... the chaos was sometimes a bit much with everyone talking at once and shouting at each other like it would solve any issue they have. Honestly, if more cats listened than talked, multiple problems would be solved by now.

I'm sorry- what now?! ME? I mean... I've done it before, for nearly a quarter moon, but... being left in charge of ThunderClan temporarily officially? That's something I should've seen coming but didn't! Okay- Flameheart, breathe... you've got this. You have experience leading ThunderClan when both leader and deputy were unable. You can do this... Bumblebreak and ThunderClan depend on you. Looking up to meet her leader's gaze, Flameheart gave a nod. "Will do, you don't have to worry."

"Right then, be as you were, ThunderClan! Hawkshade, you round up the kits with Asterdance and Wolfpaw. Get all of them to the nursery. If there are any stragglers, leave them to me." We'll have to deal with Rainfall's absence later... but someone should double-check to see if she's at least in the camp just in case she didn't hear the meeting call. "Houndchaser! See if you can find Rainfall inside camp, and if you do find her, tell her to come to me!"

"Roseraven, why don't you go to the medicine den with Spiderthroat and see what herbs we have? Report back to me if there's any dire need for some, otherwise tidy up the den." Kits? Check. Rainfall's situation? Check. Herbs situation? Check. Now... "Goldenpaw... could you help guard the camp? All you need to do is sit by the entrance and keep an eye out for any suspicious activity outside camp walls. Lioncrest, you can guard the outer edge of camp, follow the same instructions as Goldenpaw. Yowl if you need anything."

That had to cover it... right? Oh! One last thing... "If anyone wishes to speak more on tonight's meeting, I suggest speaking directly to Bumblebreak when she gets back. If anyone wants to hunt, speak to me before heading out." Okay, okay NOW everything's covered. Settling herself beside the warrior's den, the Head Keeper surveyed the camp, anticipating someone calling out her name.
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!
Old May 29th, 2023, 07:45 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Goldenpaw | he/him | @SpiritedWarrior

Oh, great. She just had to be put in charge. Goldenpaw groaned loudly, part of him wanting to flat out ignore her. "last time i checked, Flameheart, Bumblebreak just said she would be gone for a night, probably not even that. So why are you commanding us to do all of this, as if youre the sole person who can look out for the clan? I guarantee we dont need to do this much just for the short amount of time Bumblebreak is gone. Roseraven already said she was going to check on the herb stocks, which you would know if you were even trying to listen, but i guess i shouldnt have given you that much credit. Everyone else might be completely fine in indulging your game of pretend leader, but im not. This isnt some life or death situation, so chill on the commands, would you?" all of his frustrations were going to be let out on her, it would seem. Probably not a super smart choice on his end, but oh well. She shouldve seen it coming. Still, despite the complaints, he stomped over to the camp entrance to stand guard.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--

Last edited by Quasar; May 29th, 2023 at 08:17 PM.
Old May 29th, 2023, 08:04 PM
it'll just take time.....

Status: pictures capture memories that will not be forgotten...
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Houndchaser
They/Them | Thunderclan Warrior

Stars above help me…and this... ” With Emobreak now gone and Assterdance now silent. Houndchaser sighed, they would come back to grab Asterdance later. Houndchaser gave Mudhound a very distinct snarl. “You gotta chill out, god damn.” They mewed to the cat, before padding towards Flameheart upon her call towards them. “I’m on it, also, Asterdance and I are heading out to the territory after I look for Rainfall, I’m giving you a heads up now.” They grumbled before make their way towards their first place of search, thunderclan’s medicine den.

@SpiritedWarrior
--
✰ [ get to know me ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize
Old May 29th, 2023, 08:25 PM
it'll just take time.....

Status: pictures capture memories that will not be forgotten...
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Houndchaser
They/Them | Thunderclan Warrior

With their search done, they had to report back and grab Asterdance. “Anyways, Flameheart. Rainfall is nowhere to be seen, gone.” They mewed, licking their paw and grooming their ear before departing and finding Asterdance.“Aye, territory. You offered, let’s go, a discussion is necessary, a civil one. You hurt me, you’re done. If I hurt you, I’m done, agreed?” They tapped the warrior on the shoulder with their paw. Blue eyes scanning the other cat up and down, the scars that littered their pelt.

@/spiritedwarrior and @x ghostie
--
✰ [ get to know me ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize
Old May 29th, 2023, 08:37 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

~Lioncrest~

Bumblebreak was certainly acting the part, and she certainly wasn't delaying anything. Slowly tilting his head in an approving nod, Lioncrest flicked his tail back and forth contemplatively as the newly appointed leader strode out of camp with a purpose.

Chaos was becoming too familiar in this camp. Some good old fashioned structure would do them all some good. Paws crossed Bumblebreak could actually deliver. However, Flameheart's voice calling his name piqued his interest. Guarding the camp? Certainly he could do that, but who was this... Whining child he would be working with...

Large paws carried the golden tom past the head Keeper and he muttered a brief, "Ignore the runt. I'll take care of it," before his heavy steps moved him over to Goldenpaw at the camp entrance.

Coming to a stop beside the younger cat, Lioncrest shot a paw out to cuff the back of Goldenpaw's head before looming over the apprentice with a slightly raised brow.

"Is that how your mentor has instructed you to speak to those in respectable ranks?" he stated, voice low and rumbling as he reprimanded the child. "If you are looking for the cats in power to 'chill' on commands, perhaps you are more predisposed to a life on your own hmm? You are a Thunderclan apprentice. Use that frustration to push yourself forward, not drag your clanmates down."

Settling onto his haunches, Lioncrest flicked his feathery tail over his paws and surveyed the outside of camp while tilting his ears back towards Goldenpaw in case the younger cat had any other sassy remarks he needed to correct.

[ @Quasar @SpiritedWarrior ]