Furies' Field
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 09:27 PM

Old January 16th, 2024, 10:28 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: January Gathering

Tansyjaw, the regal queen she was, wasn't about to skip a gathering. She was also excited to hear her great grandkits announced, sue her. She had no interest in talking to anyone from another clan, especially not after Bumblestar was issuing kill orders against them, but fluffed her long fur out and took a seat near the center of the crowd, so she could steal some body heat while they listened to the leaders bicker as usual. (OPEN)
Old January 16th, 2024, 10:31 AM
You're stuck with me

My Mood: Hopeful

Shrewstep couldn't resist, he really couldn't. After the kill order was put out on Thunderclan, there wasn't a CHANCE he would be staying in camp instead of watching the drama go down. From what he had gathered Bumblestar was a bit of a fiery character herself (all the leaders were she-cats, and had been in place for more than a moon, which was something he didn't think he'd ever seen before) so if Dawnstar chose to give Thunderclan the courtesy of a warning, or just argue for the sake of it whilst returning the random kit, sparks were sure to fly. Plus he was a bit bored, if a fight DID break out at the gathering he was confident enough he could hold his own, at least with some of the squirrels and fish. (Open)
Old January 16th, 2024, 10:52 AM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The WindClan deputy had his fur completely fluffed up against the freezing weather. His paws ached and he knew he probably had frostbite despite how hard he had tried to keep his toebeans warm.

Still, he gave no sign of discomfort as he leapt up onto his usual perch, giving a brief nod of greeting to Vulturefang as he laid down with his paws tucked underneath him to try to warm them up. Fallownose would need to see Lightningstorm after this Gathering to see if there was anything she could do about his paws.

@elaif

Last edited by Ian; January 16th, 2024 at 10:52 AM.
Old January 16th, 2024, 10:52 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3cc766 View Post
->> jayfrost [he/him, rc warrior, 24moons] <<-
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

jayfrost followed larkstar towards the seastones, it looked like riverclan were the first to arrive this time. the silver tom shivered as he sat down on the cold rock, the weather was not pleasant at all but he was looking forward to seeing palepaw again. hopefully her company would make the meeting a bit more pleasant, he knew what larkstar was going to have to report this moon and he was certainly not looking forward to hearing it. riverclan was not doing well. not one bit. but all the other clans knowing? he could pass on that. and if any one riverclan cat even so much as thought the wrong thing larkstar wouldnt have to make her way over..he was sick and tired of everyone constantly acting like bratty kits and he would treat them like bratty kits if he had to.

( @celeste for palepaw :0)

->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 11moons, the collector] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes

minkpaw followed the other riverclan cats to the seastones, tail swishing behind her excitedly, this was the first big gathering she was able to attend after all! it was a horrible time, truly, their frequent very tense encounter with thunderclan was not helping either. it was just..not a good time. but not a good time didnt mean she couldnt try to take a glance or two at the other clans, she had never seen them quite so up close.

(both are open :3)

Palepaw
She/her | 6 moons | Post 47/100
Flock Together [T2] | Kitty Softpaws
Palepaw walked with her clan, wind ruffling through her fur. So.. another gathering. This was only her second one, but her first gathering had been quite enjoyable. She decided she'd come to them every moon from now on, unless there was an important reason for her not to. Her aquamarine blue eyes scanned the seastones, and with a smile she realized that RiverClan was there already. She hoped that meant Jayfrost came as well. Wait.. a silver tabby came into view, and.. yep, it was Jayfrost! She padded over, giving the RiverClan warrior a warm smile. "Hi!" she mewed with sparkling eyes. Gathering interactions were quite enjoyable.

"Jayfrost, I have great news!! I learnt how to swim, and my mentor Batty is gonna teach me how to fish in the summer! So I'm gonna be really good with the waters!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy View Post
If she wasn’t absolutely positive that there was going to be oodles of drama tonight, Petalcrash wouldn’t have bothered coming. Gatherings were just a waste of time and energy, and while she did enjoy her moonly antics in the clearing with most of her Clanmates gone, it was all so stupid. Why come here and play nice when they could totally juke everyone out, with the majority of every Clan at the Seastones, ShadowClan could just go to their camps and murder everyone there. Population control, in her opinion.

Stalking into the Seastones, she briefly glowered at Fogkit as the little slug rode up front with Slytiger and Dawnstar. So instead of returning the little parasite, or killing it, they were just… keeping it? What the hell was that about? It wasn’t special or anything, but Dawnstar’s idiot of a mate just… adopted it. There were plenty of orphaned kittens in their own Clan, Slytiger could’ve had his pick. Of course he picked the RiverClanner. Once a stupid kittypet, always a stupid kittypet.

Plopping down in the shadows, the pretty tortie point filled her time with watching cats fill in, a carefully neutral frown on her face. Which was gracious, considering all she wanted to do was sulk and then commit a few murders.

[open!]

Fawnsplash
She/her | 16 moons | ThunderClan
The young warrior followed ThunderClan to the gathering, heaving a small sigh. Maybe it had been a bad idea to come here in the cold, disgusting weather, but it was too late to turn back now. It felt like the environment was quite tense, too many conflicts going on in the clans. She eyed all the cats, finally settling her gaze on a ShadowClan tortoiseshell molly. Hm.. why not approach her? Although there was a frown on her face, Fawnsplash supposed not many cats were smiling today, so.. it probably didn't make a difference. She briefly shuffled her paws, mentally preparing herself for an extremely awkward conversation, before making her way over.

"Hello," she mewed, speaking the words in a neutral tone. Due to the tensions some cats were so sensitive, and she hoped this ShadowClan warrior wasn't one of those. "I'm Fawnsplash, from ThunderClan. And you are?"

[ ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old January 16th, 2024, 12:06 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch

The calico made his way up to the rock, looking out to the sea of cats as he did so. So far it was...a quiet gathering. Unsettling if you will, it didn't feel right. It was like if a kit went silent, that meant they were up to trouble. What was everyone thinking, what were they plotting?

Hm, couldn't think about it too hard, everyone was always thinking something. Anything to better them and themselves for better or worse. So instead, Spiderthroat mindlessly looked out to the mingling Clancats instead. Both pleased and unpleased about the fact he didn't have to hide in order to avoid talk, but it came at the price of sitting up front.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old January 16th, 2024, 12:54 PM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy View Post
If she wasn’t absolutely positive that there was going to be oodles of drama tonight, Petalcrash wouldn’t have bothered coming. Gatherings were just a waste of time and energy, and while she did enjoy her moonly antics in the clearing with most of her Clanmates gone, it was all so stupid. Why come here and play nice when they could totally juke everyone out, with the majority of every Clan at the Seastones, ShadowClan could just go to their camps and murder everyone there. Population control, in her opinion.

Stalking into the Seastones, she briefly glowered at Fogkit as the little slug rode up front with Slytiger and Dawnstar. So instead of returning the little parasite, or killing it, they were just… keeping it? What the hell was that about? It wasn’t special or anything, but Dawnstar’s idiot of a mate just… adopted it. There were plenty of orphaned kittens in their own Clan, Slytiger could’ve had his pick. Of course he picked the RiverClanner. Once a stupid kittypet, always a stupid kittypet.

Plopping down in the shadows, the pretty tortie point filled her time with watching cats fill in, a carefully neutral frown on her face. Which was gracious, considering all she wanted to do was sulk and then commit a few murders.

[open!]

Swiftfire-WindClan-38 Moons-She/Her
Purrk(s): Ultimate Predator

[Long-legged tortoiseshell and white she-cat with pale yellow eyes]

Swiftfire watched cats trickle in from their respective Clans, her gaze lingering on a ShadowClan tortoiseshell who had slipped into the shadows with a frown. She hadn't missed the scowling look she had given the kit. Glancing down at Dunecall, whom was still in the throes of his grooming, Swiftfire flicked her tail over his ear to get his attention.
"Let's go chat with that ShadowClanner over there. I get the feeling like we'll get to walk away with most of our fur, so I like our chances," She teased, before nudging the tom to his paws.

With Dunecall on her heels, Swiftfire offered a friendly meow in greeting to Petalcrash, dipping her head politely. "Good evening, I don't believe we've met. I'm Swiftfire, and this is Dunecall." She gestured to her Clanmate, "Would you mind if we joined you?" She tilted her head to one side, hoping the smile she gave came off as...friendly and less of an awkward curl of her lip. Smiling wasn't a thing she did very often.

But the hostility between River and Thunder was astounding. And Swiftfire couldn't resist asking. "So, what's got their tails in a tangle? You'd think everyone was sneaking thorns into each other's nest with how prickly they're being..." She took a seat near Petalcrash, frowning as well as she observed the gathering. Her drama sensors were starting to go off...

@Wingnettle
Old January 16th, 2024, 01:26 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Pristinepaw
She/Her

Pristinepaw was outside! For the first time ever, she was outside of camp! And it was the besttttttttttttt!!! Snowflakes dusted the already mostly-white feline's coat as she scampered after her Clanmates. Her first ever Gathering! Nothing could ever dampen Pristinepaw's spirit today. She'd left camp earlier that night, beaming up at the starry sky, counting the snowflakes that fell and ignoring the cold.

Now, the only thing that'd make this all better was to find Wingpaw (paw! they were paws now!) and find a corner to stare at everyone from. Except, Pristinepaw had by no accounts expected so. many. cats. Heart beating rapidly in her chest, the pretty she-cat could barely keep a grasp on her rising excitement. She couldn't wait to find Wingpaw. Speaking of he... In the midst of the sea of cats, the RiverClan apprentice spotted flashes of dark fur mixed with orange. Aha! There he was!

Setting off without double-checking, Pristinepaw wove her way through the crows, footsteps eager as she ducked beneath tall cats and skirted around stout ones. And then, one more turn and she was running headfirst into... into..! Wait...

Pristinepaw leapt back with surprise before she accidentally tackled the two cats in front of her. The two cats, one brown and beige, the other entirely orange, that she'd thought was one cat; she'd thought was Wingpaw. But she'd been wrong. These weren't even cats from her Clan. "I... Hello..! I was... looking for my friend. I thought the two of you were one cat." She sat back on her haunches and tilted her head at the pair, sapphire-colored eyes wide with wonder. And then, quieter, voice hushed with awe; "You're not RiverClanners."

[ @elaif - Stempaw / @ChaosBringer. - Whisperingpaw ]

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old January 16th, 2024, 01:56 PM
*Furret walc intensifies*

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollapsingStars View Post

STARRYMIST RC, LICHENSPROUT WC, MIREMALLOW TC tags : @Ravenswings (Lets say the gathering was before her leg got broken)

STARRYMIST, RC
(Towards Rotpaw)
Starrymist felt awkward with the Thunderclan apprentices AND DID NOT want anything to start. She gave a gentle nudge to Dovepaw to send her towards the Shadowclan apprentice. "How about you go make friends with them? They look like they need someone to talk to." Starrymist gave her apprentice a smile.

(Towards Catchingflame)
Starrymist gently licked her apprentice on the head, heading towards the awkward Windclanner. She should at least try to make a friend instead of hovering over her apprentice.. Although she will be keeping a close eye on Dovepaw. She gave a large smile to Catchingflame. "Hello there! My name is Starrymist, what is yours?"
------
LICHENSPROUT, WC

He arrived, settling himself down into a loaf position to keep his paws warm.
(OPEN!)
----
MIREMALLOW, TC

The three-legged cat nervously watched the other cats. After Bumblestar's order, it was on edge.
(OPEN)
Catchingflame:
(WindClan)

She was relieved to see that a cat was coming towards her, now she had someone to talk to!
“I’m Catchingflame!” She mewed back, “Nice to meet you Starrymist!”

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Eclipse, Earth
—————————————
Team Foster-Keefe for life!
—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan."
- FluffyToasterBunny.
Old January 16th, 2024, 02:35 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: On an indefinite break ; do not bump
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustleaf View Post
Catchingflame:
(WindClan)

She was relieved to see that a cat was coming towards her, now she had someone to talk to!
“I’m Catchingflame!” She mewed back, “Nice to meet you Starrymist!”
STARRYMIST

She smiled, “How is your clan doing? I’d tell you about mine but tension in the air is so thick, I don’t think I’d have to.”
Old January 16th, 2024, 03:26 PM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Willow'Paw
Shy, introvert | 6 Moons | SHC Apprentice | No Purrks | A small tortie with bright green eyes

Willow'Paw padded at the back of the ShadowClan mass, her paws practically screaming at her to get onto warmer ground. The soreness remained as she stepped onto the sands, her first gathering. She felt like tapping her paws on the ground in excitement, she would if she was alone. But now, the sandy beach swarmed with cats, the most she'd ever seen in one place. Willow'Paw wish she could've stayed at camp and snooze in her nest, and if it wasn't for that there was so much going on she would've done exactly that (ShadowClan and ThunderClan, Fog'Kit, and she was pretty sure ThunderClan and RiverClan weren't on the best of terms right now. And probably a bunch more stuff) She scrunched her nose at how many mingled scents were here, and went to the corner with the least amount of cats, plopping herself down and bunching herself together to keep as much heat as possible, while the snowflakes glided down, moving around as the wind buffeted them.

[OPEN!]

Currently a little sick, replies and art commissions might be a bit slower