Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Go to first new post Name Ideas? (+ Clan)
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:52 AM
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by Aroogi
Today 06:49 AM
Clam's Cat Commissions!...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:48 AM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by Aroogi
Today 06:42 AM
Relationship finder for...
by Hana
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 06:38 AM

Old August 24th, 2020, 03:28 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Softbear blinked.

Extravagance? What did that mean?

His soft skin would flush under his white fur, suddenly flooded with an insecurity he never knew he had. Okay that was a lie, he had always felt a tad bit conscious over his brain. He wasn't... the brightest mind in the clan. He couldn't help but feel the emotion tripled around these two insanely independent Mollys. A small whine was all that indicted his mood.

Softbear shuffled as he sat his plump butt down on a mossy tree stump. He watched them both, chewing his lip. "Did ah' stumbled into your time together? Didn't mean to impose on yur' both," Another long whine, large snowy ears flatten back.

Why did he find woman so... fearful? Who knew.

@wren @chaton

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old August 24th, 2020, 06:56 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

[ @TheNyanCatMinecart ]

Okay, why did every kit in camp seem determined to cause trouble? What was up with that lately? Did they WANT their apprentice ceremonies delayed? Was that a trend now? Buckstar had followed Flowerkit's scent from camp, and now he was behind her, scowling down at her. "Why are you out here and not in camp, like you're supposed to be?"

----------

[ @Redtalon ]

His kind demeanor shifted, expression slipping from amused into that of surprise. "You... want what? To join ThunderClan?" That could definitely be arranged. She was here, and so was he, and there were open warriors... yeah, yeah, that could totally happen. "I mean, sure. We've got plenty of room."
@bmkmb @Cobra

Flowerkit jumped, the bushes rustling, and she looked up into the green eyes of Buckstar. Mouse dung! she thought. She hadn't wanted to be discovered! What if something happened to her? Like my ceremony being delayed? Her heart beating, she remembered her reason and looked up at him with earnest blue eyes.
"I wanted to learn how to climb trees so maybe I could become a warrior faster!" she replied. She seemed oddly calm now in the presence of the leader, having lost the shock of finding him nearby. "Lionpaw and Whiteclaw were doing it. I could try, too, once I saw how they did it!"

Want a short story written for you? Click this link!
Old August 24th, 2020, 07:16 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
Softbear exhaled softly. He couldnt hear a word of what the small thing said, the noises muffled. He simply held the warrior, patting him on the back with a small smile. "you're okay!" he reassured, unaware of what he was actually reassuring him on. An easy chuckle left the big boy. "I always wondered why the sky was so cloudy."
Ferretleap count help but feel comforted and tried to suppress a giggle at Softbears last comment. “I guess that would explain it!” He said through giggles before hopping twords the hill. “I’ll race ya down!” He said while wiggling his whole body

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old August 24th, 2020, 08:43 AM
just socially awkward ♡

Bump Policy: ♡ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post
(Boulder is an adult cat that joined as an outsider; she has hunting and battle knowledge, which she will keep dumbed down for a while)

Boulderpaw followed closely behind Rowanstem, holding back the urge to hiss and curse every time she tripped or stepped on a sharp pebble. How do these forest cats live like this?
@Sakura
Rowanstem blinked at the recent outsider turned clan cat and swished his tail. The calico tom was a bit hesitant to try anything too too much, so he would try a basic thing. "I don't know your skill level, but we will start out with something easy." He rumbled. "First, we will try the hunters crouch. This is the most basic thing a cat needs to know when hunting. Keep low. Bunch your hindlegs close to your front paws, but not too close. Keep your tail still and above the ground." He watched and waited for her to begin.

Character Site
Purrk TrackerTraining Tracker

Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer!
If you need him, please VM me!

NOTICE: I'll be unavailable on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 1pm - 6pm EST due to the Fall College Semester starting up. Please remind me if I miss any replies. Thanks!!
Old August 24th, 2020, 08:52 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Boulderpaw had to keep herself from rolling her eyes. These cats weren't supposed to know how well off she was, so she'd have to play dumb for a tiny bit of her apprenticeship.
She crouched, hind legs bunched and ready to leap if needed, tail off the ground without waving it as an early warning for any prey and kept her balance every distributed through her legs. It was awkward with her twisted leg, but she could do it.

@Sakura

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old August 24th, 2020, 11:27 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Oh. Well, that's rather.....unfortunate. Fishfin mewed somewhat sympathetically. He had been found on Thunderclan territory, as a kit, so he didn't know his parents.
(Sorry for the late reply)
(NP)
Frostbreeze flicked her tail,” It’s alright. I’ve learned to not be completely reliant on others.” she meowed despite the fact she liked toms to hunt for her and treat her like a helpless kittypet.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 24th, 2020, 01:19 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
(NP)
Frostbreeze flicked her tail,” It’s alright. I’ve learned to not be completely reliant on others.” she meowed despite the fact she liked toms to hunt for her and treat her like a helpless kittypet.
I know! You're so independent! Fishfin mewed, and then snapped his head away. He had scented a squirrel, a fine prize to take back to camp. Creeping along the forest floor, he sped forward, pinning down it's tail and then biting it's neck before it escaped up a tree. Carrying it back to her, he mewed Sorry about that. Would you like to share perhaps? Maybe that wasn't the smartest move with the guard, but they had already caught several pieces of prey, and they weren't a hunting patrol.
Old August 24th, 2020, 01:40 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father of the foof View Post
Ferretleap count help but feel comforted and tried to suppress a giggle at Softbears last comment. “I guess that would explain it!” He said through giggles before hopping twords the hill. “I’ll race ya down!” He said while wiggling his whole body
And just like that Ferret was gone! Softbear snorted as he darted off after the little thing but a single trip and suddenly this snowball of fur - picking up leafs, stains, twigs - tumbled down the hall, roaring out. "FERRRRREEET!!"

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old August 24th, 2020, 02:27 PM
fae/she/they

"Well, I wasn't intending on sharing the day with a particular cat... Sugarsnow just happened to be here!" Sweetdream meowed to Softbear, a whimsically amused tone edging her words. Soon bringing her focus back to Sugarsnow, she gave the molly a playful tap of the nose. "Not that I mind you... you make my days just that much more enjoyable!" The statement was a bit cheesey, but it was true. There was never a bad day when Sugarsnow appeared! "Now, the only thing I might need to practice is on how to earn your affection~" A soft smile followed, though she didn't much dare to say anything else. After all, best not to spend the whole day flirting, surely there was something they could do together. All three of them...

What was Softbear up to, actually?

Turning towards the aforementioned fluffball, Sweetdream's expression flipped to one of shock. He was just sitting afar... looking all bummed out. That just wouldn't do! "What's up dearie?" She took a seat nearby, but not too close. Best not to impose on his personal space. "I promise you've not ruined anything, really! We all just happened to have a sudden run-in. Nothing planned at all!" She wasn't the best at this comforting thing. Hopefully her point made enough sense. "Perhaps we could all go on a lovely forest stroll?" She raised her voice, hopefully loud enough that Sugarsnow could hear the suggestion too. A walk sounded wonderful... wasn't too intense either. Whatever it took to spend more time with the two, she would do. It was going to be the best time ever if Sweetdream had anything to say about it!

@Romulus - @wren
Old August 24th, 2020, 03:47 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
And just like that Ferret was gone! Softbear snorted as he darted off after the little thing but a single trip and suddenly this snowball of fur - picking up leafs, stains, twigs - tumbled down the hall, roaring out. "FERRRRREEET!!"
Ferretleap giggled score springing down the hill. He began tumbling and rolling. “Look at meeeee!” he called as he tumbled down the hill. “This is fun!”

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.