Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by Starfall
Today 09:57 PM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 09:57 PM
Greet the World with Open...
Last post by Starfall
Today 09:53 PM
Brokenstream Finder
by korok
Last post by weevil
Today 09:52 PM

Old September 10th, 2020, 01:37 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica1917 View Post
Brass smells the air for any sign of food. He scented a squirrel and crouched down, eager to grab it. He slowly stepped forward. The squirrel didn't notice him, but stepped a little farthur away. Brass gave a huff of frustration. He was getting impatient. He kept going, using every ounce of self control to keep going slow. He finally got close and pounced. He sat down to eat it, enjoying the safe feeling of the undergrowth and tall grass.
(Open to anyone who wants to yell at him. He doesn't know about the clans and is a 8 moon old loner)
Fishfin had been walking back from a meeting with a she-cat, when he spotted the loner. It was.......hunting? On THEIR territory? While he HAD been in a good mood, this one ticked him off. Striding forward with a his, he towered over the small tom. WHAT do you think you are doing on Thunderclan territory? And hunting at that? he spat, fur bristling, claws slowly creeping from their sheaths. This cat had better have a darn good reason for being here, that was for sure.
Old September 10th, 2020, 02:07 PM
Sergeant Noodleoodle

My Mood: Goofy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Fishfin had been walking back from a meeting with a she-cat, when he spotted the loner. It was.......hunting? On THEIR territory? While he HAD been in a good mood, this one ticked him off. Striding forward with a his, he towered over the small tom. WHAT do you think you are doing on Thunderclan territory? And hunting at that? he spat, fur bristling, claws slowly creeping from their sheaths. This cat had better have a darn good reason for being here, that was for sure.
Brass blinked. "Thunderclan? What's that?" He shrank back a little at the anger on the cat's face. "Sorry, I didn't realize it was your territory." He said.
Dimtail of WindClan
FeatherFlame of Windclan
Brass the Loner
Amber the Loner
Bumblekit of Windclan
School just started so I won't be as active. Still really active though! Please boop me once a day per thread c: and I probably won't reply on weekends. Time zone is CDT.
Old September 10th, 2020, 02:23 PM
You're stuck with me

How stupid WAS this cat? Who didn't know what Thunderclan was? Well, alright. It's my clan. The cats who I live with, and have a duty to PROTECT. Fishfin hissed, taking another menacing step forward. Are you unable to smell? Didn't you scent the border markers? he asked, fur bristling. @Jessica1917
Old September 10th, 2020, 02:45 PM
Sergeant Noodleoodle

Quote:
How stupid WAS this cat? Who didn't know what Thunderclan was? Well, alright. It's my clan. The cats who I live with, and have a duty to PROTECT. Fishfin hissed, taking another menacing step forward. Are you unable to smell? Didn't you scent the border markers? he asked, fur bristling. @Jessica1917
Brass took another step backwards, fur starting to bristle. "Of course! I can smell just fine thank you!" he snapped. In all truth, he HADN'T noticed them. He might have smelled them, but his ADHD brain didn't think it was important enough for him to pay attention to. He was paying attention to the squirrel. "Well, you don't need to protect your precious clan against ME!" Brass snapped. "I'm not hurting anyone!"
Dimtail of WindClan
FeatherFlame of Windclan
Brass the Loner
Amber the Loner
Bumblekit of Windclan
School just started so I won't be as active. Still really active though! Please boop me once a day per thread c: and I probably won't reply on weekends. Time zone is CDT.
Old September 10th, 2020, 03:40 PM
You're stuck with me

Then WHY did you pass them? Fishfin hissed. And then this cat got all upset that he was protecting his territory? With a hiss, he stalked forward, until he was standing DIRECTLY above the cat. You WERE hurting us, by eating our prey! Our kits need that! Our elders need that! @Jessica1917
Old September 10th, 2020, 04:30 PM
Sergeant Noodleoodle

Quote:
Then WHY did you pass them? Fishfin hissed. And then this cat got all upset that he was protecting his territory? With a hiss, he stalked forward, until he was standing DIRECTLY above the cat. You WERE hurting us, by eating our prey! Our kits need that! Our elders need that! @Jessica1917
Brass stumbled back farthur. This cat was NOT nice. "um, I'm sorry?" he said, "I didn't realize that was an important squirrel." he thought back to the squirrel he had just eaten. He realized he wanted another one. He stared off into the forest, brain looking for another squirrel. He noticed one and stared at it, brain formulating a way to get there. Then he remembered that he was currently being THREATENED by a larger cat! "How many of there are you?" He asked suddenly. He hadn't seen many more than maybe 6 cats at once. He took another step back.
Dimtail of WindClan
FeatherFlame of Windclan
Brass the Loner
Amber the Loner
Bumblekit of Windclan
Old September 10th, 2020, 04:41 PM
You're stuck with me

There are.....quite a few of us. Fishfin mewed, noting the loner looking around for another piece of prey. Probably..........about 30 warriors, something like 8 apprentices, and a host of kits who would LOVE to go after a rogue. Hopefully that had suitably impressed this........this TICK. This ball of mouse bile. @Jessica1917
Old September 10th, 2020, 06:00 PM
Sergeant Noodleoodle

@gs29513 Brass looked at the cat in shock. "Thirty cats?!" he asked. "that's a lot!" He saw the tom look at him disdainfully and Brass pulled himself up. "I could take on any kit!" He said indignintally. "But it seems as though you really don't want me. So I will leave." He turned away, holding his head high until he was out of sight of the warrior and then he ran. (thank you for the rp) c:
Dimtail of WindClan
FeatherFlame of Windclan
Brass the Loner
Amber the Loner
Bumblekit of Windclan
Old September 10th, 2020, 06:22 PM
bye wco

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica1917 View Post
Brass smells the air for any sign of food. He scented a squirrel and crouched down, eager to grab it. He slowly stepped forward. The squirrel didn't notice him, but stepped a little farthur away. Brass gave a huff of frustration. He was getting impatient. He kept going, using every ounce of self control to keep going slow. He finally got close and pounced. He sat down to eat it, enjoying the safe feeling of the undergrowth and tall grass.
(Open to anyone who wants to yell at him. He doesn't know about the clans and is a 8 moon old loner)
Ravenwing was out for a stroll. He saw the birds, the trees, a loner. Wait, a LONER?! It seemed to be an apprenticed aged tomcat just strolling through TC territory as if he owned it! Ravenwings hackles rised. He dropped to a crouch, and as the cat got close to him, he jumped out and tried to press them to the ground. "What are you doing in TC territroy LONER?" He hissed
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old September 10th, 2020, 06:24 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slinky View Post
As the duo exited their camp into the greenery of the surrounding forest, the large-eared she-cat held her head high and mighty as she walked with confident steps. After a few moments of silence, Dappledheart parted her jaws to start some small talk. She hated small talk but she also hated silence, so that was a big of a challenge with someone you were just starting to know.

"How are you enjoying Thunderclan so far?" She gave a side glance with her olive gaze, examining the older she-cat as she asked her the question. She wasn't against outsiders joining as long as they didn't continue the outsider mentality about the clan.

@Rainquail
She followed behind the warrior. She definitely didn't know her way around Thunderclan by sight, too much movement and clustered green and scent was an even more lost cause, seeing as how she would get caught up in sniffing and enjoying the scent of it all.

She was brought back to her companion as she asked a question.
Boulderpaw usually hated small talk, speech just to fill static, empty space, but as Dappedheart asked how she was fitting in, she felt the sincerity behind it.
"I enjoy it, truthfully. At first all the polite and kind attitude put me off, I'm not used to it, but it's nice. To know I have cats who care about me. And the territory? Stunning. It's so green and the smell."
She grinned sheepishly. She would never have dared be so open before Thunderclan, but now....
It was nice.

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)