Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by dagnyme
Today 02:22 PM
ˇ«Mylings Roleplay and Art...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:20 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 02:15 PM
Herondive Hollow
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 01:57 PM
IDIOTICBEAN'S ART SHOP
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 01:36 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 28th, 2018, 04:48 PM
SUGAR BOMB!!!

My Mood: Hungry
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Witheredkit giglgled as she watched Fernkit remove moss from her pelt.
Fernkit suddenly leaped to Witheredkit's side. "I'll race you to..." Fernkit paused, wondering where to race to.

Old July 28th, 2018, 08:53 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@RedHead
(I apologize in advance for how bad this is)
Blizzardpaw was sitting in the clearing with a bored expression on her face. She had been an apprentice for a whole moon, but she missed how laid back and fun being a kit was. Unfortunately for her most of her friends were always busy with their apprentice duties or when they weren't, she was.

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old July 28th, 2018, 09:37 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkclaws View Post

@RedHead
(I apologize in advance for how bad this is)
Blizzardpaw was sitting in the clearing with a bored expression on her face. She had been an apprentice for a whole moon, but she missed how laid back and fun being a kit was. Unfortunately for her most of her friends were always busy with their apprentice duties or when they weren't, she was.

Tail held high in the air and shoulders relaxed, a certain silver tomcat waltzed into the clearing like he owned the place. His sharp green eyes darted across the area, looking for something he could amuse himself with. Or someone. His sparkling lime colored hues caught hold of a feline sitting in the clearing, alone. Hmm... maybe I should sharpen up my flirting skills. His récent training session with Passionstar hadn’t gone the best, so Jaggedpaw needed something to lighten his mood. And thankfully, there was a she-cat right there that could do it. Walking up to her, Jaggedpaw waved his tail in greeting. ”Hey there! Hope you’re bit waiting for anybody, because I’m going to steal you away for a while.” He meowed, a flirtatious smirk coming across his features as he sat down in front of the she-cat.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old July 28th, 2018, 09:47 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Tail held high in the air and shoulders relaxed, a certain silver tomcat waltzed into the clearing like he owned the place. His sharp green eyes darted across the area, looking for something he could amuse himself with. Or someone. His sparkling lime colored hues caught hold of a feline sitting in the clearing, alone. Hmm... maybe I should sharpen up my flirting skills. His récent training session with Passionstar hadn’t gone the best, so Jaggedpaw needed something to lighten his mood. And thankfully, there was a she-cat right there that could do it. Walking up to her, Jaggedpaw waved his tail in greeting. ”Hey there! Hope you’re bit waiting for anybody, because I’m going to steal you away for a while.” He meowed, a flirtatious smirk coming across his features as he sat down in front of the she-cat.

At the sound of another cat's voice, the white she-cat turned towards the green-eyed tom. Blizzardpaw smiled shyly when she heard his greeting. "That's umm... very nice of you," she mewed, quite unsure of how to respond. "And I'm not waiting for anybody, kind of just sitting here since I have nothing better to do," She said with a sigh. She turned her icy blue gaze back to the tom and offered a small smile hoping he'd be able to do something about her boredom.
(Sorry, this one is short)

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; July 28th, 2018 at 10:10 PM.
Old July 28th, 2018, 10:32 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

@Duskflight
I couldn't find your last post so I'm
just improvising if that's fine with you.

Shorekit felt his paws shuffle uncomfortably. The silence that seemed to stretch out between him and daffodilkit seemed to stretch out for miles and miles and with each second he felt the gap of opportunity slowly fading out of view, that's when he quickly wrapped his tail around his timy paws and continued to examine the spot daffodil had claimed there was a shiny green bug there the other day. ' 'do you think I scared him off with my voice? Was I being to- to loud or s- something?' ' he asked softly, eyebrows knitting thoughtfully together as his eyes combed the grass for the small bug hoping desperately it would soon make an appearance any moment now.

A few times already he had feared having scared it away and deprived daffodil the chance to speak to him again and was contemplating offering to go find him, although he thought he might squish the poor thing by accident and chose agaisnt asking. Instead he continued to sway gently against the wind and examine the shreds of grass that twirled within it.

{You're fine!! Sorry about my late response however!}

While the silence for Shorekit was uncomfortable and downright terrifying, Daffodilkit seemed completely at ease as he looked around with a sunny smile, idly looking for the green bug, but not exactly worrying himself about finding it. Even if his friend didn't come by, he could still enjoy this warm sunny day with this other friendly kit by his side. However as the silence was broken by the other tom-kit's voice, the ginger and white tabby would look over with an almost dazed expression before giggling and shaking his head.
"No no, I don't think voices scare him. I was talking to him just the other day and he was just fine. Maybe he.. Has other friends he's talking to." Thought the young tom with a slight shrug, letting out a content sigh, his hind paws shuffling into a more comfortable position beneath him. Daffofilkit would be more than happy to stay here all day waiting, it wasn't like he had anything better to do, besides, he thoroughly enjoyed this. It was peaceful. And he didn't have to worry about bothering any other kit. "He might not even come today. And that's okay too." He mewed out with a smile as delicate as a flower's petal, before angling his head up towards the canopy, eyes closing as the suns dappled rays poured onto his face.

Though his head would turn down to his paws in surprise as he felt the smallest weight land on it. Turning his head, he would analyze the bug with long legs, actively known as a grasshopper, though he didn't know the name of it. This was not the bug that had been here the other day, which had been a June Bug. This was a new one. "Oh hello there little bug." There was a cheerful note in his voice as he brought his nose closer, to examine it. "My name is Daffodilkit. And this is Shorekit!" Carefully he would move his paw closer to his grey tabby friend, the bug staying surprisingly still, only its antenna's moving.

( Small bump for @Celestial ^^ )

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?

Last edited by The Cannibal; August 5th, 2018 at 03:56 PM.
Old July 29th, 2018, 02:46 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

. @Fireleaf

Blazingstream walked into the warriors den and gave his pelt a quick shake from the heating sun. He looked around before the tom walked over to his nest and laid down.
Old July 29th, 2018, 02:53 PM

. @Oakkit

Mintleaf stumbled out of the nursery. Her belly was full of kits and it sometimes was difficult for her to walk. She made her way over to the fresh kill pile and pulled out a mouse. Mintleaf sat down where she was at and began to eat.
Old July 29th, 2018, 03:02 PM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orca View Post
. @Fireleaf

Blazingstream walked into the warriors den and gave his pelt a quick shake from the heating sun. He looked around before the tom walked over to his nest and laid down.
Lilyfern woke herself up and saw the tom she had a crush on.

see you around wco <3
Old July 29th, 2018, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireleaf View Post
Lilyfern woke herself up and saw the tom she had a crush on.
Blazingstream looked over at Lilyfern with a friendly smile. "Hello Lilyfern. How was your day today?" He asked.
Old July 29th, 2018, 03:05 PM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orca View Post

Blazingstream looked over at Lilyfern with a friendly smile. "Hello Lilyfern. How was your day today?" He asked.
"Good how was yours?" She asked

see you around wco <3
Closed Thread