Closed Thread

Old July 16th, 2022, 09:39 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintermist View Post
Willowfeather purred. “Oh, hi Echoblue! Doing good! Fox paw’s training is well.” She began to groom herself.
(This is random, sometime, would you like for Splashstripe and Willowfeather to have kits?) @silentstalk

splashstripe smiled

echoblue smiled" hi willowfeather" she says

[ sure!]

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old July 16th, 2022, 02:20 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

// open!

>Flintkit<
From the dim inside of the nursery, skinny Flintkit watched a swarm of cats cross the clearing and vanish mostly from sight. Unable to really hear what was going on, his curiosity naturally got the better of him, and on wobbly paws and shaky legs the small kit stumbled out of the nursery and raced for the crowd.

Though he tripped over his own paws more than once, he started to force himself to the very front. "ANT 'EAR!" he shouted, voice just barely audible to his own ears. "OHV OTA TH' WAY!!"

And with a wide-eyed expression he plopped himself down at the very front of the crowd, scooted up as close as possible to the Streamstone so that he could crane his neck up and hopefully hear what the obviously important cat had to say.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old July 16th, 2022, 04:50 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Cats were gathering around  slowly but surely, and Blizzardwind was fairly chill, up until Littlepaw spoke up, outraged. The tomcat frowned at her. "Skystar and Snowleap are both still on a patrol looking for new territory. I'm disappointed that you haven't seemed to pay attention to the last few clan meetings." His tone was characteristically frosty, as it almost always was. There was a decent amount of uproar, and Blizzardwind was unpleasantly shocked at this. Did no one pay attention to Skystar? They picked apart everything the guy said, but the important stuff, they forgot. Lashing his tail a bit as the last few clustered around the Streamstone, he decided to get on with the meeting.

"In case those of you who don't pay attention weren't listening, like I said, Skystar and Snowleap are still out on the patrol, searching for new territory. Me and Moonfrost have been left in charge until they get back. Any concerns, issues or anything else will be reported to one of us." He glanced down to search the crowd for Moonfrost before continuing. There wasn't any other proof that he and she were in charge other than their word, but as he was a senior warrior and she was a respected member of the Clan, who both were trusted by the leader. But he could handle whoever wanted to argue about it.

"Furthermore, Craneglide will be handling patrols in Snowleap's absence. I highly doubt that she will be allowing anyone to slack, so don't expect to freeload on patrols." He easily found the tall molly in the crowd and nodded in respectful acknowledgement. The large tomcat was disappointed to also not see Snakeheart not Reedpaw in the crowd, but this wasn't new to him. RiverClan's medicine cat department was not impressive at the moment, so he made a mental note to let the Clan know to look for the two healers.

"You all will have a chance to speak your mind after I'm done with announcements and ceremonies, so I expect that I won't be interrupted." His tone was firm and authoritive, a skill he had mastered with ease as a naturally imposing cat and one who demanded respect. Even so, he paused for his words to sink in, and, for the very likely complaints to his request.

(for reference, Craneglide is rped by @/marni and Moonfrost is rped by @/RizTheHuntress

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old July 16th, 2022, 05:04 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Littlepaw shrunk back in embarrassment. Whoops... already a warrior was unhappy with me, and with Skystar and Snowleap on a patrol for new territory, I have to wait before I see if I get punishment for revealing a Clan secret. Splashstripe and Willowfeather were in the crowd and she quickly scampered over to them for comfort. Although she hadn't been around them since her apprentice ceremony, she figured it wasn't too late to hang around them. Just until the meeting's done.

The young apprentice couldn't handle much more humiliation, especially after causing an uproar at the Gathering last moon. I wasn't around the last few meetings! she wanted to yowl to defend herself, but she figured it'd be best not to. After the meeting, Littlepaw would go to her nest and hide herself from the rest of the Clan.
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!

Last edited by SpiritedWarrior; July 16th, 2022 at 05:12 PM.
Old July 16th, 2022, 05:06 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Craneglide
As the meeting continued on, the tall she-cat was resigned to sitting and being relatively quiet - after all, Snowleap had only left her in charge of patrols. She would do those and then just keep to herself like she normally did. But as Blizzardwind signaled her out she felt her face grow hot and knew that soon eyes might be upon her. It made her skin crawl a bit and for a moment she appeared a bit flushed. Quickly, she nodded back to him and fixated her gaze at the base of his paws, not allowing it to take a quick peek at who might be staring at her now.

There was more addressing of who else was in charge - Blizzardwind, of course, and Moonfrost. Apprentices and Warriors alike were reminded exactly where Skystar and Snowleap were - and it was utterly surprising how little RiverClan seemed to listen. Quick to detest their own leader (with sometimes good cause) but also quick to ignore the fact that he had already let them know that he and Snowleap would be gone.

None of that was Craneglide's business anyways. If the unruly cats needed to be corrected, Blizzardwind was much more suited for that than herself. Really, any other cat in the Clan would be. For now she would just sit and pretend like she didn't feel the urge to run as fast as she could out of the spotlight.

[ open-ish! she is very skittish though and hates attention, so keep that in mind ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old July 16th, 2022, 05:29 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

// @poppy.

>Flintkit<
Flintkit peered up at Blizzardwind, nose wrinkling and brown furrowing. Why did everything have to sound fuzzy to him? How come everybody else got to hear? He stuck his tongue out in a display of frustration. "LOU'ER!!" he cried. "ANT 'EAR YOU!"

His kit-blue eyes flickered from Blizzardwind to the rock the tom stood on, and his long ears perked up. An idea!! Flintkit leaped to his paws and proceeded to clamber his way up the Streamstone, nearly slipping off several times until he finally settled down beside Blizzardwind and beamed up at him, eyes bright. "HELLO!"

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old July 16th, 2022, 05:46 PM
Genloser

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Starving

Frozen’paw he-they

Shoot shoot shoot! He was late to the meeting! He didn’t have a good reason, he’d slept In, kept up by the cicadas and the snoring of his den mates. It shouldn’t be long until his warrior assessment, if he could actually get up on time! Ugh! It was so annoying just how much even the smallest of sounds seemed to bother him. He’d have to do something about that but what exactly wasn’t something he knew.

- Whos Eye Is It Anyway?

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Old July 16th, 2022, 08:04 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

// Bluepaw | He|His|Him | RiverClan Apprentice \\

Bluepaw listened carefully. That would mean no more training with Snowleap till he comes back. He stretched a little and perked his ears up to listen more.

tiger or blue back?

◺--------------◿
Old July 16th, 2022, 11:27 PM
I'm BACK y'all!

Bump Policy: 72 Hours (3 Days)
My Mood: Talented

~Moonfrost~

Making her way out of the warriors den after a futile attempt to get her sister out of her nest, the dark tabby's ear flicked as she heard her name from the Streamstone. Oh, Blizzardwind was holding a meeting! Quickly making her way to the base of the stone, she took a seat where she usually saw Snowleap and gave a nod to the tomcat when he looked for her. Hopefully he could forgive her for being late.
~Shadowclan~ Spiritfire ~

I apologize for any delay in my replies, I work nightshift at the hospital.
Posting Schedule: Mon-RC | Tues-ThC | Thurs-WC | Fri-ShC

Want more info on my characters? Check here!
Old July 17th, 2022, 07:29 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Feeling skittish and uncomfortable with his lack of comfortable entourage, the tiny Elkkit finally pocket his head out of the nursery. Not because he heard or saw that there was a clan meeting, but rather because his idiot of a brother didn't know what volume was but effectively alerted him of whatever was going on right now. Looked uncomfortable.
The puny tom practically dug his head between his shoulders as he brooded in darkness and a shadow cast by the nursery side he was leaning against. The only thing standing out, the shimmer of his bright amber eyes.

[ Open ]

°----°----°----°

Just in time, Gingerfrost padded back into camp. He briefly blinked when noticing Blizzardwind on top the Streamstones instead of Skystar or Snowleap, before remembering the later had left in search of new territory. Right. So he had to assume this was either mutiny, or (more likely), Blizzardwind having been put in charge for the time being. The fact that Skystar didn't bother to let the clan know himself beforehand didn't sit too well with him, but whatever. It wasn't like the senior warrior was trying to overthrow the tom but rather keep clan life going as normal. Normally.

Rather lethargically sitting down further behind the crowd, the ginger warrior heaved an internal sigh. Looked like this was causing some chaos. Honestly he couldn't even be bothered to think about that right now, let them be. Wasn't like the clan ever wasn't causing chaos. Might be easier if Blizzardwind just went on with the meeting rather than leaving time for complaints.

[ Open ]

Closed Thread