Today 07:55 PM
Wren finder [rc/atari]
Last post by Neptune.
Today 07:54 PM

Old February 27th, 2024, 04:06 PM

Bump Policy: Every few hours, I usually try to respond as quickly as I can
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

NightWolf dragged a large branch with Poppypaw unconscious laying on it to the medicine cats den, she was bleeding and unconscious

"Lostspark are you there?" NightWolf asked as he stepped into the den, he was doing his best to stay calm however inside he wanted to just wail and panic for his injured apprentice

@Rose @GoldenRavenWings

"UNTIL I THREW DOWN MY ENEMY AND SMOTE HIS RUIN UPON THE MOUNTAINSIDE -GANDALF THE WHITE
NIGHTWOLF SHADOWCLAN
24 MOONS
LARGE BLACK TABBY

BOULDERPAW RIVERCLAN
9 MOONS
GREY STRIPED TABBY

Last edited by Lewolfers; February 27th, 2024 at 04:06 PM.
Old February 27th, 2024, 04:25 PM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

•~’ Poppypaw ‘~•
small gray tabby with folded ears and white paws // No Purrks
Mentions; @Lewolfers + @Rose + @Fawnheart<3

Poppypaw gave a small jerk and she woke to the feel of wood. Her eyes flicked from medicine cat to medicine cat. Her gaze was dim and she felt pain pulse through her as she squirmed, suppressing a groan. She burned like fire and she felt like she wasn’t going to make it. Her eyes closed again as she fell into the dizzy darkness, scarcely breathing.
[ Hewo Rose and Fawn ]
Old February 27th, 2024, 08:44 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Fawnheart<3 - Mossfreckle / @Beanz - Swanpaw | -1 Comfery, -2 Poppy Seeds, -1 Marigold, -4 Cobwebs, -1 Stick ]

When Hickorysplinter never showed up, Lostspark could not resist the frown that tugged over her face. “No matter,” She said finally, shaking her head in displeasure. “Swanpaw needs healing.” Turning back to the apprentice in question at his hysterics, Lostspark glanced briefly at her own apprentice, expression grim. “Hold him down, no need for him to injure himself further.” She told them, and then turned, swiftly gathering the herbs she needed.

Exhaling heavily, Lostspark walked back over. “Well, kid. All I can say is; brace yourself.” She didn’t know if she was talking to Swanpaw, Mossfreckle, or both. This was something new to Lostspark, and skies, she did hope it worked. Going off of intuition was not very… stress-relieving. Lostspark set the comfrey leaves aside and then slipped two poppy seeds past the youth’s lips. “Eat those,” was all she said as she began cleaning out the other less-serious wounds, applying marigold paste to them, and then binding them with cobwebs.

A couple moments later she turned back to Swanpaw when she suspected the poppy seeds’ numbing effect had kicked in, and then, hesitating only a moment, she angled her paw to the apprentice’s crooked jaw and quickly aligned the mandible back (hopefully) into place with a brutal snap. Finally, finally, when that was out of the way… Lostspark turned to the youngster’s broken front left paw. “Again, brace yourself.” It was the only warning she gave before reaching out and straightening the bone, quickly strapping a stick (and numerous cobwebs to the leg) to keep it righted and in place.

“You, Swanpaw, are on bedrest. You are not leaving this den until I say so.” Her voice was stern, unforgiving, and righteously pissed off. So many herbs had been used. Lostspark was nearly out of comfrey now. “I intend on hearing what in the name of all the skies caused this.” Her tail lashed behind her, an agitated, furious tick.

[ @Undertaker - Dawnstar / @Rani - Bleedingkit ]

Huh. It wasn’t every day Dawnstar visited Lostspark’s den. Considering the fact that Lostspark usually very often darkened (both literally and metaphorically speaking) her mother’s doorstep, Dawnstar’s visits were seemingly rare, and in Lostspark’s case, the first since she’d been named Medicine Cat. But the scarred, overly large dark brown tabby only held Lostspark’s attention for a few moments, because her glassy amber gaze immediately dragged to the much more colorful, much more smaller cat that dangled from Dawnstar’s maw.

Watching as her mother dropped the kit almost gently into an empty nest, Lostspark fought down the amused twitch of her lips. She remembered being that tiny - and ten times more terrified of Dawnstar when she’d been that size. Stubborn and too proud to cower, sure, but terrified internally all the same. Lostspark didn’t know who had changed over the moons - whether it was herself that’d grown up and realized Dawnstar was nothing to fear so long as one didn’t stray from ShadowClan, or if it was Dawnstar herself who’d softened, if only in Lostspark’s eyes. The rest of the Clan seemed duly terrified of the leader, but maybe it was just the idea of ShadowClan’s Shadow Queen that scared them.

Maybe they’d both changed. Or maybe not. Who knew?

“He’s a beauty.” She commented after a moment, tilting her head to the side when her mother had finished speaking. “Though I suppose don’t tell him that as he grows, I’d really rather not have a heartbreaker on my paws on top of the seventeen kits already under my name.”

The Medicine Cat carefully picked her way over to the bengal kit as he wobbled his way out of the nest Dawnstar had placed him in (oh well, Lostspark much preferred putting him in her nest anyway, not a random hypothetical patient’s), leaning down in an attempt to nudge him. She eyed him slightly warily at his exclamation. “Well, then… Bleedingkit,” Yep. The name was a little… strange, but who was Lostspark to complain? It was her who’d named Sleepykit because her daughter had looked sleepy – and then Rainkit and Rainykit because she’d been half-hallucinating. She felt like grimacing at the mention of her eyes appearance as fire, a reminder of what she’d lost - of what she’d thrown away, but refrained. Instead, Lostspark ducked her head, aiming to begin grooming the kit, in hopes to get rid of the dried blood. “Welcome home.” The grey feline glanced up at her mother. “And thank you, for giving him a better life.”

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.

Last edited by Rose; February 27th, 2024 at 08:51 PM.
Old February 28th, 2024, 07:07 AM
Time is just an illusion

Status: A true warrior — the best warrior — isn't cruel or mean.
Bump Policy: 1-2 Days
My Mood: Unpredictable

→Swanpaw ←
|He/him | 9 moons | Purrks: | Bisexual | Apprentice |
white tom with black,brown, and white markings

@Fawnheart<3 - Mossfreckle @Rose

Swanpaw wiggled a little bit as he was being held down as Lostspark started her magic as he felt Lostspark place on his cast he mewed a little bit in pain. As Lostspark snapped his jaw back into place it was still a little bit of lined but it looked pretty normal now. Watching as Lostspark kept working on him he looked up and searched Mossfreckles eyes giving him a soft smile as perking his ears up at Lostsparks words. They where angry very

He flanted his ears. "Yes Lostspark I'm very sorry for wasting all the herbs!"

VM me STARS

My Characters thoughts and actions are not mine but theirs.

Please don't quote me during a roleplay unless you place it into spoilers!
| Characters| Training Trackers | Darkclan |Art Shop & Tradel| Bugclan| Art Page |
Old March 1st, 2024, 08:45 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Rose @Rani
Dawnstar's eyes were glued on the kit as he wobbled his way over to the edge of the nest. A warning growl was building in her throat but ended up tampering out once she noticed he wasn't climbing out of the nest. It seemed he just wanted to look around and at Lostspark. The leader couldn't help but twitch her tail erratically as the hairball gave his name. Ew... maybe she'd have to change that after all.

"Hey, hairball. Your name is Bleedingkit, not Bleeding. You're going to give cats the wrong idea if you say you're bleeding." Dawnstar snorted with an eye roll. He was more chatty here than he had been earlier. Dawnstar's tattered ears drooped and a fiercely disgusting expression formed on her face. "Do not call me that. My name is Dawnstar." She spat out sorely. That had to be the worst nickname to date. If he weren't a wobbling mess of a kitten, he would have gotten cuffed.

Dawnstar continued glaring at the kitten, wondering if she could give him back to that prissy queen when Lostspark made her way over. Her daughter quickly commented on how handsome the kitten was. He was very nice-looking, a gorgeous pelt, like Slytiger. The stuff that came out of his mouth was infuriating, however. Perhaps it was better she had not given the Bleedingkit to Slytiger, she could only imagine how annoying the pair would be together.

"Hmm, I'm glad that you like him. He's your problem to deal with forever now." She purred looking at her daughter with a hint of amusement in her amber eyes.

"Bleedingkit, enjoy your new life and family. And if you run into a Slytiger, stay away from him. He'll eat you. He's got a pelt that looks just like yours, he got it from eating pretty kitties like you. So don't talk to him." Dawnstar warned the impressionable hairball, hoping this would save her future sweet-talking irritations. The leader waved her tail in farewell as she departed.

@Fawn<3
With her patrols done as they were going to get, Dawnstar stomped her way over to the medicine den to get her bites looked at. By the time most of the patrols had reported, Dawnstar's wounds had stopped bleeding and were licked clean. Thankfully none of the bites weren't profound, tough scar tissue and muscle took the brunt of the damage, and pain was tolerable, but infection was always something to worry about. She had bits on her flanks, some scratches on her face, and a few punctures in her shoulders.

"Mossfreckle," The Clan leader summoned the less experienced medicine cat as soon as she entered the den. She sat near the den entrance, slightly to the side to avoid blocking the doorway with her bulk. While waiting, she tested her shoulder by putting weight on it. There was some strain and discomfort but she was pretty certain she could move without limping around.

"There you are." Dawnstar turned her intense amber glare to the medicine cat when they arrived. "Come look at my wounds, I got jumped by a pack of mangy minks near Whispering Wetlands. Fix them quickly, I've a meeting to hold." Dawnstar told the apprentice. Even though her tone was lighthearted and casual, the scrutiny in her golden gaze said otherwise. No, she was not petty enough to fire the cat if he made a mistake. Still, she wasn't above judging him.

Mossfreckle had a long way to go before Dawnstar gave him an itch of breathing room. However, showing her that he could do the job assigned to him would go a long way and get the leader off his back a case a bit.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old March 1st, 2024, 09:44 PM
rattling my kennel door

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat apprentice

❀⊱ { - 1 marigold // - 1 cobweb } ⊰❀

As Dawnstar’s curt tones rung through the medicine cat’s den and his oriental shaped ears perked up as his name reached his ears… focus, focus, focus… his mind recited in a reassuring cadence as white tipped paws carried their freckled form to where his colossal dark pelted leader sat near the entrance of the den - carefully off to the side so as to not block the entrance with her bulky muscled form. For once her intense amber gaze did not prickle his pelt with anxiety, he had a job to do and as nervous he was about healing his leader, he knew he had the knowledge to take care of it… in the end Dawnstar was simply just a feline in need of healing and he would take care of hers with polite and respectful haste - she request haste and haste he would give her. As he reached the colossal she-cat his oriental shaped head dipped and tilted as mossy hues and freckled nose took in the wounds the minks left, bites on her flank, scratches on her face, and some punctures on his shoulder - he sniffed gently at the dried blood, no fresh blood but he would still get some cobwebs to hold on the marigold poultice he would apply gently to her wounds to stave off infections.

Mossy hues had taken in all they needed and he nodded to the leader as he turned to go get the herbs he needed, “I will be back in a moment, I will be as quick as I can,” he meowed respectfully over his shoulder as he dipped into the belly of the medicine den to retrieve marigold and cobwebs for the scratched and bites. As he walked back to the mouth of the medicine cats den he began to chew the marigold bud into a fine paste. White maw spat the paste onto a clean section of stone and he set the the cobwebs to the side, his white tipped paws dipped gently into the marigold poultice as he began to to gently dab the paste on Dawnstar’s flank which had some bites, once he felt that the bites were thoroughly coated her took a small bit of cobweb and cover them so that the paste would stay on and the dirt and germs would stay out. The next wound was the punctures on her shoulder which he took extra cation with, they looked pretty nasty and even though he knew they probably felt like nothing to his leader his starry mind told him to be carful… best to avoid anything that could irritate her. With the puncture wounds coated in marigold and covered with cobwebs his mossy gaze turned upwards to meet his leaders amber gaze, “Close your eyes, please,” he prompted and once she had he dabbed a white tipped paw into the remaining poultice and dabbed a light coat onto the scratches, carful not to get any into Dawnstar’s closed eyes or to apply too much that it would begin to run down in goopy clumps - anyway it was better to only use the necessary amounts of herbs so as not to waste the precious herbs in their supply. Mossfreckle finished with his task and his freckled oriental shaped form stepped back to look over his work - quick, concise, and clean… his starry mind allowed hope to flutter like a silvery moth in the skies of his mind, he was proud of himself.

Assured he had taken care of all of Dawnstar’s wounds he returned his mossy hues to her amber ones and spoke on her calm thought out tones, “I took care of all the wounds I could see, please let me know if anything comes up or needs to be rechecked out,” he meowed as his eyes dipped to a respectful level and his paws busied themselves tidying up the reminder or cobwebs he would return to their storage once Dawnstar left to head out to her meeting - a small sliver of insecurity trailed a claw down his heart as he continued to finish up his tidying… he truly hoped he had been quick enough, respectful enough, that he had done his job in a way that Lostspark would be proud of and Dawnstar would approve of, but only time would tell and now was not the time to allow the slight prickling of anxiety on his pelt to grow.

{ @Undertaker ~ Dawnstar }
[started replying as soon as I saw it just took me a bit to write it]

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Last edited by ellie; March 1st, 2024 at 09:49 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2024, 11:01 AM

Flickerlight
A black tom with a tortoiseshell pattern on his ears and tail
[ @Rose + @Fawn<3 ]

Flickerlight padded into the den, annoyance glittering in his eyes. I need stuff for wounds. I clawed a scaredy cat and Bumblestar got mad. I was only getting rid of the weakling! He grumbled, sitting at the entrance of the den. His gaze fell on Lostspark, whom he doubted knew what was what (Hope you don’t take offense- Flicker’s a grouch and honestly strong dislikes every cat when he first meets ‘em TvT ) and Mossfreckle. Honestly, he had nothing against the cat, but why didn’t they just grab an apprentice or newly made apprentice. But it was their choice, not his. If only I were leader, this clan would be the strongest clan — N-not that Dawnstar’s rule is terrible. He quickly told himself, but his frustration remained unfazed as he awaited the medicine cats’ word.
[ Hoping I don’t get in trouble cuz I’m only acting out Flickerlight’s behavior. I don’t agree with this bean ]
Old March 3rd, 2024, 10:41 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

SQUIRRELPAW
she/her. 8 moons. small russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.

it takes squirrelpaw a long time to muster up the courage to actually step into the medicine cat's den. before that, she'd been awkwardly standing outside, shaking like a leaf. she hopes that neither medicine cat's saw her just.. standing there. but now, she's in the den. now comes the hard part.

"...lostspark..? mo-mossfreckle?" she calls out, clearing her throat. "I'm sorry..for..for bothering you..but, I think..my paw needs - needs to be..lo-looked at.." the russet apprentice explains weakly, gesturing towards her left paw. truthfully, she probably should have come around a moon ago — the constant nagging in the back of her mind that she'd be bothering lostspark had stopped her.

[ @Fawn<3 @Rose ]

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old March 4th, 2024, 08:43 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

[ @eris - Sootkit ]

Foggy amber eyes drifted towards the Medicine Den's entrance as a considerably tinier Darkfall made themselves known. Huh. Lostspark hadn't seen this one in quite some time. She stared back at him in silence as he stared at her in silence, neither budging. Though, considering, Sootkit had probably heard the rumors by now - that she was blind, unable to see, rendered sightless. Lostspark didn't mind the claims, they only furthered her own ambitions, in the end, for her to appear relatively harmless to others until she was bearing down on them, fangs around their necks. And by then, of course, it would be far too late.

Finally Sootkit spoke, and Lostspark inclined her head in a returned, silent acknowledgement. "Hello," she responded simply, turning back to sorting herbs. "Took you quite a while to get here, hm?" Lostspark prodded verbally, but then lifted her shoulders in a careless shrug. "No matter, though. At least you're not the last of your litter to greet me. Larkkit has yet to even look at me." A slow smile tipped the corners of her mouth upward as she peered over her shoulder at the dark-furred kit in her den. "I do not mind the wait, however. It is understandable."

[ @Demeter - Howlingkit / @Dark - Darkfall | -1 Stinging Nettle ]

Lostspark stood in the dark of the Medicine Den, shoulders tensed, back to the den entrance, something stabbing at her heart with fervent energy. Howlingkit's words were quiet, barely a whisper, spoken not for Lostspark's ears, but the Medicine Cat heard them nonetheless.

Papa… I don’t wanna, what if she hurts me?

Was that how Howlingkit saw her? Did her daughter really believe Lostspark would hurt her? Something akin to pain thrashed inside Lostspark, weeping tears of blood. An internal wound, one with no hope of healing, no road to recovery.

Jaw clenched, Lostspark stared down at her paws in silence, reigning in her scrambled emotions as Darkfall spoke to their daughter. Letting out a slow exhale, the Medicine Cat schooled her features into a mask of stoic calm. She hadn't been meant to overhear any of that anyway. Turning when the pair entered her den and announced themselves, the lithe grey feline took a moment to scrutinize Darkfall, scouring him for injuries, wounds, anything at all, nothing ever, who knew?

It could mean nothing good that Howlingkit's ear was hurting her - that was an internal problem, there was very little Lostspark could do for it. Striding forward, Lostspark approached her kin, having still not said a word. Gently, she lifted her paws to attempt to angle Howlingkit's head towards the sunlight seeping in past the entrance, peering down at the problematic ear in question. She wasn't exactly sure what she was looking for - but checking beforehand if it wasn't some debris stuck causing her daughter pain couldn't hurt. What had Elmshadow told her? 'Internal infections are usually noted with high fevers, body aches, and delirium.'

Pulling back slightly, the former outsider met Howlingkit's gaze to gauge the pain in her eyes. This was probably the most silent Howlingkit had been thus far in Lostspark's presence, and that itself was slightly alarming. Figures that Lostspark would grow used to the constant venom her daughter spat at her. Lowering her paws to the ground again, the Medicine Cat soundlessly rose to her paws, turned, and walked back to her herb storage.

Grabbing the only thing Lostspark was certain would help, she brought it back to Howlingkit - the stem of a stinging nettle plant. Thankfully, the herbalist had already gone through the procedure of removing the hairs that caused rather unfortunate itches. "You should have come to me before." There was a note of scolding in Lostspark's voice, but she said nothing more after that. The last thing she wished to do was irk her daughter even more. "Chew on this, please." Was what she said finally, pushing the stem towards the grey tabby kitten in front of her.

[ @blxze. - Flashpaw ]

Lostspark sighed softly. "I'm sorry, Flashpaw." She murmured, padding forward, head bowing in an attempt to lick the top of the apprentice's head reassuringly. "It will not stop you from being a warrior." She leaned back to look the apprentice in the eye. "In fact, this will give you something to push yourself forward with, to prove yourself, you hear me?" Offering Flashpaw a kind smile, Lostspark inclined her head. "If you ever require training, please do come find me, I will help you."

[ @Lewolfers - Nightwolf / @GoldenRavenWings - Poppypaw | -1 Marigold, -2 Cobwebs ]

"Where else would I be?" Lostspark grumbled the rhetorical question to herself in quiet annoyance as she shoved herself to her paws and out of her nest. Skies, could she never get a moment of peace around here? What was it with ShadowClan and the constant urge to bleed themselves dry? "What happened to her?" The Medicine Cat sighed out as she grabbed a couple herbs and walked over.

Placing a paw against the unconscious apprentice, Lostspark began to check for the reason behind the apprentice's lack of response. Pain? Broken bones? Had she hit her head? Injured herself? Patching the external wounds with marigold and cobwebs, Lostspark waited for Nightwolf to give her a reason for this disaster.

[ @GoldenRavenWings - Flickerlight / @/Fawn<3 - Mossfreckle | -3 Cobwebs]

Amber eyes flickered up to Flickerlight with clear, unfiltered annoyance. "I don't know where the hell you got Bumblestar from, but you should count yourself lucky that Dawnstar's kept you alive after your foolish behavior." The Medicine Cat said coldly, and then walked briskly over to her cobweb storage. "Take this if that's all you came for." She grumbled, offering him a wad of cobwebs.

[ @furrensic - Squirrelpaw ]

"Sit down in an empty nest." Lostspark sighed as she looked up from the mossballs she'd been rolling together. Walking over to the nervous apprentice, the Medicine Cat peered down at her with mild curiosity. "What about your paw troubling you? How does it feel?"

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old March 4th, 2024, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

[ @eris - Sootkit ]

Foggy amber eyes drifted towards the Medicine Den's entrance as a considerably tinier Darkfall made themselves known. Huh. Lostspark hadn't seen this one in quite some time. She stared back at him in silence as he stared at her in silence, neither budging. Though, considering, Sootkit had probably heard the rumors by now - that she was blind, unable to see, rendered sightless. Lostspark didn't mind the claims, they only furthered her own ambitions, in the end, for her to appear relatively harmless to others until she was bearing down on them, fangs around their necks. And by then, of course, it would be far too late.

Finally Sootkit spoke, and Lostspark inclined her head in a returned, silent acknowledgement. "Hello," she responded simply, turning back to sorting herbs. "Took you quite a while to get here, hm?" Lostspark prodded verbally, but then lifted her shoulders in a careless shrug. "No matter, though. At least you're not the last of your litter to greet me. Larkkit has yet to even look at me." A slow smile tipped the corners of her mouth upward as she peered over her shoulder at the dark-furred kit in her den. "I do not mind the wait, however. It is understandable."

[ @Demeter - Howlingkit / @Dark - Darkfall | -1 Stinging Nettle ]

Lostspark stood in the dark of the Medicine Den, shoulders tensed, back to the den entrance, something stabbing at her heart with fervent energy. Howlingkit's words were quiet, barely a whisper, spoken not for Lostspark's ears, but the Medicine Cat heard them nonetheless.

Papa… I don’t wanna, what if she hurts me?

Was that how Howlingkit saw her? Did her daughter really believe Lostspark would hurt her? Something akin to pain thrashed inside Lostspark, weeping tears of blood. An internal wound, one with no hope of healing, no road to recovery.

Jaw clenched, Lostspark stared down at her paws in silence, reigning in her scrambled emotions as Darkfall spoke to their daughter. Letting out a slow exhale, the Medicine Cat schooled her features into a mask of stoic calm. She hadn't been meant to overhear any of that anyway. Turning when the pair entered her den and announced themselves, the lithe grey feline took a moment to scrutinize Darkfall, scouring him for injuries, wounds, anything at all, nothing ever, who knew?

It could mean nothing good that Howlingkit's ear was hurting her - that was an internal problem, there was very little Lostspark could do for it. Striding forward, Lostspark approached her kin, having still not said a word. Gently, she lifted her paws to attempt to angle Howlingkit's head towards the sunlight seeping in past the entrance, peering down at the problematic ear in question. She wasn't exactly sure what she was looking for - but checking beforehand if it wasn't some debris stuck causing her daughter pain couldn't hurt. What had Elmshadow told her? 'Internal infections are usually noted with high fevers, body aches, and delirium.'

Pulling back slightly, the former outsider met Howlingkit's gaze to gauge the pain in her eyes. This was probably the most silent Howlingkit had been thus far in Lostspark's presence, and that itself was slightly alarming. Figures that Lostspark would grow used to the constant venom her daughter spat at her. Lowering her paws to the ground again, the Medicine Cat soundlessly rose to her paws, turned, and walked back to her herb storage.

Grabbing the only thing Lostspark was certain would help, she brought it back to Howlingkit - the stem of a stinging nettle plant. Thankfully, the herbalist had already gone through the procedure of removing the hairs that caused rather unfortunate itches. "You should have come to me before." There was a note of scolding in Lostspark's voice, but she said nothing more after that. The last thing she wished to do was irk her daughter even more. "Chew on this, please." Was what she said finally, pushing the stem towards the grey tabby kitten in front of her.

[ @blxze. - Flashpaw ]

Lostspark sighed softly. "I'm sorry, Flashpaw." She murmured, padding forward, head bowing in an attempt to lick the top of the apprentice's head reassuringly. "It will not stop you from being a warrior." She leaned back to look the apprentice in the eye. "In fact, this will give you something to push yourself forward with, to prove yourself, you hear me?" Offering Flashpaw a kind smile, Lostspark inclined her head. "If you ever require training, please do come find me, I will help you."

[ @Lewolfers - Nightwolf / @GoldenRavenWings - Poppypaw | -1 Marigold, -2 Cobwebs ]

"Where else would I be?" Lostspark grumbled the rhetorical question to herself in quiet annoyance as she shoved herself to her paws and out of her nest. Skies, could she never get a moment of peace around here? What was it with ShadowClan and the constant urge to bleed themselves dry? "What happened to her?" The Medicine Cat sighed out as she grabbed a couple herbs and walked over.

Placing a paw against the unconscious apprentice, Lostspark began to check for the reason behind the apprentice's lack of response. Pain? Broken bones? Had she hit her head? Injured herself? Patching the external wounds with marigold and cobwebs, Lostspark waited for Nightwolf to give her a reason for this disaster.

[ @GoldenRavenWings - Flickerlight / @/Fawn<3 - Mossfreckle | -3 Cobwebs]

Amber eyes flickered up to Flickerlight with clear, unfiltered annoyance. "I don't know where the hell you got Bumblestar from, but you should count yourself lucky that Dawnstar's kept you alive after your foolish behavior." The Medicine Cat said coldly, and then walked briskly over to her cobweb storage. "Take this if that's all you came for." She grumbled, offering him a wad of cobwebs.

[ @furrensic - Squirrelpaw ]

"Sit down in an empty nest." Lostspark sighed as she looked up from the mossballs she'd been rolling together. Walking over to the nervous apprentice, the Medicine Cat peered down at her with mild curiosity. "What about your paw troubling you? How does it feel?"
Flickerlight
A black tom with a tortoiseshell pattern on his ears and tail
[ @Rose ]
[ Oh my- I’m so sorry I said Bumblestar- I keep mixing up Dawn and Bumble - ]

Flickerlight felt annoyance creep over him. Bumblestar, Dawnstar, why does it even matter anymore? And either way, I’ve had the planned raid in mind since it was mentioned. He growled, snatching the cobwebs and bounding back out of the den, not turning to even mutter thanks.