Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Rift [ Atari /...
by taillow
Last post by finley !!
Today 11:26 PM
Go, Kitty, Go! ||...
by hiraeth
Last post by hiraeth
Today 11:20 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by hiraeth
Today 11:19 PM
Atari Healer's Den
Last post by finley !!
Butterfly Haven [Semi-Open]
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Closed Thread

Old May 28th, 2023, 04:32 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Burning Embers & Tearful Goodbyes [WindClan Fire Event]

Mousefern
Windclan
She/her

Mousefern had happily taken Fallownose’s orders, stationing herself near their injured. She sat with her tail curled neatly over her paws, eyes trailing over her clanmates as they murmured amongst themselves or simply just rested on their lonesome. This isn’t so bad, the molly thought to herself.

Yeah, she thought that a little too soon.

It was all so sudden. The loud growl that sounded almost alien to her ears, the sudden scent of fear that flooded her nostrils… The foxes. There were foxes. Of course there were foxes, why wouldn’t something like this happen?

She was on her paws in an instant, tail lashing behind her as she positioned herself between the wounded nearby and the pair of foxes that were currently invading their space. With her hackles raised, she snarled at a fox as it came near, but before it could come too close, Dreamlight came barreling in. Thankful and slightly horrified, she stood frozen for a few seconds, ears pressed against her head.

The fearful call for help from her clanmate shook her out of her state of terror–she had to help. “Dreamlight!” She called out her name as if she were trying to reassure her that she had her back.

Without another moment to spare, the pale ginger molly sprung at the fox, who had its back towards her. It had been a while since she had pulled something like this, leaping to the larger animal’s back and latching onto it with her claws. She hadn’t done something like this since she was an apprentice, and being up on the top of the fox reminded her just how small she was in comparison to it–she had to be careful not to get crushed beneath it if it decided to roll over on top of her, that’s for sure.

[ @Moonraven , I hope it’s okay for Mouse to jump in and help! ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old May 28th, 2023, 05:17 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Littlekit
lSemi long furred grey and white tabby - 3 moons - She/Her

This all looked okay to her for now, it was better then the tunnels they had been staying in before. Littlekit didn't yet see any dens they would be sleeping in just yet but she guessed that had to be made first. She watched those around them start to work digging or making barriers around the camp and one den. "Can we collect stuff to make nests?" she asked, it was the simplest thing she could think of. They wouldn't be leaving the camp ground and they would play a part of making their new home an actual home. She looked over towards her siblings just to make sure they were still with her and the older she-cat, a part of her thought they would disappear again.

@Moonraven [leopardsong] @Cinnamonear @Mooshedmusroom

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old May 28th, 2023, 05:37 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

•|• @~LeafRabbit~ | Swiftheart •|• @Alchemist Kitsune | Dapplebreeze •|•

•|• Floatingleaf •|•

Nodding when the older warrior asked that the wall near the drop off be finished first, the patched molly made her way over to the edge, inspecting the possible ways to make the wall efficient. Finding Swiftheart among the others, Floatingleaf approached them,
"I can start over near the boulder, if that's okay, you would just have to start near the rock cluster" turning her gaze over the soon to be spot for the wall, seeing a few areas where brambles could hook on, though not on the direct edge of the drop, it was still reasonably steep, making it a bit difficult if never having done it before.

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -
Old May 28th, 2023, 07:33 PM
i'm back!! &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Crowflutter trotted over to Cowtuft, “Hey is there anyway I could help you out?”

@x ghostie

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old May 28th, 2023, 07:34 PM
i'm back!! &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Wolfkit was sitting by himself scared

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old May 28th, 2023, 07:46 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

The tom flattened his ear as cowtuft approached with herbs. The tom huffed as he let cowtuft put the stuff on him. He groaned once again, what more could go wrong. Oh yes next is about foxes! The tom almost lost it until his attention went to cowtuft who requested him to move his tail. The tom first refused then realizing he can't get away with it, he sighed and slowly moved his crushed tail away from his face. A concern expression could be seen as he wondered what cowtuft was gonna say, would he comment about him? Would he be surprised? The tom felt unhappy with his life as far it is.

Certainly if he had known fireflame was back he'd be a little bit happier but he doesn't know his adopted mother is back. It's all so overwhelming for a apprentice who is just trying to find his place in the world. Scalepaw began to regret of his choice by not letting Ashclaw help, he felt guilt go down his chest. Before the tom could say a word he immediately shook with terror as a terrible memory came back, every single horrible memory coming through his head one after another.

( Please do not read if you feel uncomfortable)

One after another the horrible memories repeated itself for awhile, it had been so long since he had a flashback. The toms breathing became heavier and quicker as he began to panic. He began to try and calm himself but he was to distressed. Everything was very obvious from his facial expression to his body language. The toms breathing deepened as a certain memory came to him. ' he was battling komodo until he heard that lilyheart was dead,' The tom gulped then began to calm down a little.

Soon he finally calmed down, his head lifted as he faced cowtuft. A worried and distressed face stared at cowtuft. Scalepaw sighed and curled his tail around his paws.[

@x ghostie

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up

Last edited by SpiritWolf_yt; May 28th, 2023 at 07:46 PM.
Old May 28th, 2023, 08:10 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Shiningskies
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The ginger molly padded to the new camp alongside Aspenstrike, sticking close to her mate. Once they got there, Twilightstar was quick in issuing orders, and Shiningskies dipped her head in acknowledgement.

"I'm going to help with the nursery. Would you like to come, or are you going to rest?"

@jupiter

Last edited by Ian; May 28th, 2023 at 08:10 PM.
Old May 28th, 2023, 09:48 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Cliffjumper noticed Dreamlight was in danger. The flame coloured tom rushed towards the fox, biting down hard. Why did these mange-pelts have to arrive now of all times? His attention returned to Dreamlight. "Are you ok?" the Guardian asked her.

@Moonraven - Dreamlight

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old May 28th, 2023, 09:59 PM
A living KANKAN sava ad

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Asleep

| Moonwhisker - She/Her |
Moonwhisker looked around, smelling a suspicious scent before unsheathing her claws; getting ready to fight. Perhaps a predator actually came after smelling blood. The she-cat's ears perked, after hearing Dreamlight calling for help; so she decided to help.
Moonwhisker slowly moved closer to the fox, before leaping at it from behind; clawing it's back.

[ @Moonraven | Dreamlight - hopefully i'm doing this right ]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; May 28th, 2023 at 10:00 PM.
Old May 28th, 2023, 10:56 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningpaw |

"I will," Lightningpaw responded, blinking gratefully at the black and white tom. Despite the anger he no doubt had festering inside him as far as she was concerned at her not having been there for him, Cowtuft was still as kind as ever, offering help despite his injuries.

Her second question, unfortunately, had less amiable news. There were no cobwebs to be had... and Lightningpaw was fairly certain those wounds on Peachfrost's belly would be best covered up, along with that shoulder wound lest it get infected. Large ears drooping for a moment, the medicine cat apprentice turned quickly around, a voice catching her attention. Joy instantly lighting her almond shaped eyes, Lightningpaw almost purred with relief. Sheepgrowl was back! And with cobwebs to boot! Oh thank the stars! Maybe StarClan hadn't turned a completely blind eye to their plight after all!

A giggle escaping her at the older molly's words, giddiness at being back on track spreading through her, Lightningpaw dipped her head to get one of the sticks when Cowtuft's voice took her focus once more. A confused look crossing the younger molly's face momentarily, her mouth turned to a small oh at the realization of who he was referring to. Right... the first stranger. Looking around the warren, the molly couldn't say she saw him, especially with Ashclaw - one of the clan's guardians - approaching them. Concern for the gray tom marring her brow for a moment, her expression soon turned to a deadpanned look of disappointment at the warrior's words. Scalepaw was being an arse. When was he not? He lost an eye and was unwilling to see the medicine cat, because those just grew right back through sheer stubbornness and force of will.

Wait... he lost an eye?! But that meant... he'd lost both of them! Despite her feelings of contempt for the gray furred apprentice, she couldn't help but anxiously look in the direction the guardian had come from. She knew Cowtuft would take care of him the best he could, but Cowtuft was hurt. He also needed tending to, and he was focusing on the others before dealing with himself. A snort escaping her, the lithe calico attempted to place one paw on the massive tom before he left with Ashclaw, trying to catch his attention as well as provide some level of comfort. This wasn't being easy on her, she could only imagine how it must be hurting him with how much worse he'd had it so far.

"I'll be tending to your wounds once I finish with Peachfrost, and I'm not taking no for an answer," she mewed, a slight tease to her voice despite the sternness in her eyes. The clan could not afford to lose him to this.

Without another word, Lightningpaw headed off towards the guardian she'd left behind, her face looking a little slack still, the blood loss potentially getting to her. A tsk escaping her as she berated herself for all the time she'd lost, the young apprentice got to work, chewing the marigold into a mush as she looked up the cream molly's wounds better. The scratches on her face were barely a concern, and despite the lack of fur on her shoulder, it was the blood at her stomach that had her most concerned. With care, Lightningpaw approached Peachfrost, attempting her best to properly apply the poultice on her wounds. This done, she grabbed her cobwebs, using the stick to help her properly apply it as best she could. It wasn't as much as she would have liked, but it would have to do for now.

"That should do the trick. I'll be back to check on you later, once I do a proper round. Just settle down for a kip. Can't have you reopening those wounds now, you hear?" Lightningpaw chirped, her tone growing gentler despite herself as she spoke to the wounded molly.

Turning around, ready to head back to Cowtuft, a scent reached her nostrils before she realized what was going on. It was terrible. Musky. And it filled her with fear instinctually. Like if somehow she knew this was bad news. Large ears flattening on her head, she saw it. The red coat and the gleaming teeth, yellow eyes glinting with hunger. She'd never seen one before, but she remembered the description Snowybreeze had afforded her well enough back when she was a kit taking her lessons. It was a fox. No... Foxes! And they had the clan trapped all to themselves in the tunnels!

-

@x ghostie [Cowtuft] | @Poprock [Peachfrost]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Closed Thread