Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Thrush Is About To...
Last post by KestrelPaw
Today 11:04 AM
tiger or blue?
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 11:01 AM
Every Bloodied Paw Must...
Last post by glitch
Today 10:59 AM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:59 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by kenjaku
Today 10:58 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 31st, 2018, 12:05 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fallen Queen View Post
stormglare catch a glance of dawnkit's milky eye, feeling his body tense but he didn't show anything else. it almost instantly relaxed, he smiled at chestnutkit. it seem that dawnkit would be protected by all her siblings. he lift his head to look at his mate. "bound to be and maybe dawnkit could even grow up to be a medince cat or something. " he figured they would talk about her eye when they were asleep. surely, gorsebird would talk to him about it or something. stormglare chuckled, " i don't know if having my glare is a good idea or not. he could really kill anyone with those eyes! ha, i think his glare is scarier than mine!" he admitted. he didn't exactly know why in the Starclan his face always seem to scrunch up and his eyes squint naturally. stormglare then realized his curly fur. "can't say so but i like it. it looks unique. " he admitted, smiling softly.
Gorsebird cooed deciding that Tempestkit was well groomed enough and setting him down before deciding to groom Dawnkit once again seeing some dirt on her underbelly. She then slowly picked her up not wanting to disturb the fragile kitten and swiftly cleaned her before putting her as next to Breezekit and Tinykit instead of her usual spot next to Chestnutkit wanting her daughter to meet her other siblings as well and not just cling to Chestnutkit, "Maybe or she could be a full-time queen perhaps?" Gorsebird inquired looking at the small she-kit, "I guess only time will tell." She then mewed giving Stormglare a nuzzle trying to get as much pda in as she could, "Well I think it's a great thing~" Gorsebird rumbled shifting softly so she could nuzzle the tom's neck, "Pompous toms are best toms~" She blissfully mused rapping her tail around the kits subconsciously.

@The Fallen Queen
@Panda @Ninjasinsocks @Euonym

Last edited by Tavvi; March 31st, 2018 at 03:41 PM.
Old March 31st, 2018, 12:35 PM
{Insert Evil Laugh}

My Mood: Cynical
Wink Re: WindClan Clearing

As Oakshine showed down on a starling, a low pur rumbling in his chest, he listened to his daughter's complaints about the hunting of the day, the the warmth of her fur on his and pondering the future.
Old March 31st, 2018, 03:54 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Gorsebird cooed deciding that Tempestkit was well groomed enough and setting him down before deciding to groom Dawnkit once again seeing some dirt on her underbelly. She then slowly picked her up not wanting to disturb the fragile kitten and swiftly cleaned her before putting her as next to Breezekit and Tinykit instead of her usual spot next to Chestnutkit wanting her daughter to meet her other siblings as well and not just cling to Chestnutkit, "Maybe or she could be a full-time queen perhaps?" Gorsebird inquired looking at the small she-kit, "I guess only time will tell." She then mewed giving Stormglare a nuzzle trying to get as much pda in as she could, "Well I think it's a great thing~" Gorsebird rumbled shifting softly so she could nuzzle the tom's neck, "Pompous toms are best toms~" She blissfully mused rapping her tail around the kits subconsciously.

@The Fallen Queen
@Panda @Ninjasinsocks @Euonym
stormglare let out a small chuckle, he knew how his mother used to groom him every minute of the day. once he became a apprentice he made sure to make his fur messy to annoy her. in the end, it became a habit to have messy ungroom fur. he hope none of the kits took after that trait. he blinked before nuzzling gorsebird back, he gave her a affection nip on the ear, gently. "maybe, like you said time will tell. " he mewed, looking back at tempestkit. pompous tom could be rather annoying in stormglare's point of view but, he was kind of a pompous tom himself but would never admit it. "ah, you must be tired, love. do you want to take a nap and i could watch the kits just in case they get in any trouble?" he tilt his head, blinking his green eyes at her.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Old March 31st, 2018, 04:10 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fallen Queen View Post
stormglare let out a small chuckle, he knew how his mother used to groom him every minute of the day. once he became a apprentice he made sure to make his fur messy to annoy her. in the end, it became a habit to have messy ungroom fur. he hope none of the kits took after that trait. he blinked before nuzzling gorsebird back, he gave her a affection nip on the ear, gently. "maybe, like you said time will tell. " he mewed, looking back at tempestkit. pompous tom could be rather annoying in stormglare's point of view but, he was kind of a pompous tom himself but would never admit it. "ah, you must be tired, love. do you want to take a nap and i could watch the kits just in case they get in any trouble?" he tilt his head, blinking his green eyes at her.
Gorsebird let out a little yawn blinking her eyes a few times, "That would be nice I am tired sweetie~" She rumbled resting her head on her paws happy that she would get some more rest in, "If any of them open their eyes feel free to wake me up though I don't want to miss seeing are kittens' pretty hues~" She cooed maternal bliss making her much calmer than her usual self, "Honey," Gorsebird began now somewhat confused, "Where's Streamkit? I thought you had been watching her? D-did something h-hh-happen?" She whimpered remember her older kit and was wondering where in StarClan's name she was, "S-she's o-okay right?" Gorsebird gasped giving her mate a distressful look.
@The Fallen Queen @Panda @Morgan @Euonym @Ninjasinsocks

Last edited by Tavvi; April 1st, 2018 at 08:01 PM.
Old March 31st, 2018, 06:11 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Splitkit snorted as he got up from his spot at the den entrance and moved closer to the younger cat. "You can hear ok, can't you?" the tom said, sitting on his haunches. "How about you try tackling me. I bet you can at least do that."
(IDK why I’m not recieving notifications from 1/3 of ppl I’m RPing with, so sorry it’s taking me forever to answer them)
Mistkit blinked,” Yeah...I can hear.” She blinked and threw her grey furred body near the tom and landed in the moss next to Splitkit, so close to him that if he didn’t move, she most-likely would have brushed his fur. She pulled herself up,” See. I’m probably going to become an elder in four moons, not an apprentice.” She meowed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 31st, 2018, 09:45 PM
bruh head

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumnblaze View Post
Heartwhisker stopped as Eclipse began to speak to her. The ginger she-cat bristled and turned back towards Eclipse. The molly hopped back over to the she-cat. She bared her teeth and puffed out her chest, attempting to be threatening, "Y-You can't be sure of that!" she spat, and if he doesn't now, then maybe I can get him to. she thought to herself.

Navy looked at Moon, his blue eyes dull with age, "Leave her be. She's her own cat now. But if things get out of hand, then we'll butt in." spoke the dark blue-grey Tom.

Parsleypaw smiled at Eclipse, "Isn't that the joy of not being part of a clan? You never know where you're gonna end up! I don't know about you, but it sounds pretty exciting to me!" the grey and white apprentice's amber eyes glowed.
(aCK sorry for being dead)

Eclipse tossed one of those glances, one of the ones that read: ‘Really...’ She chuckled, not at all disgruntled by the other molly’s words. After all, she was just a stupid clan cat. What was Heartwhisker expecting to do? Start a fight with her? Surely no cat could be that stupid... “What are you going to do? Attack me?” Eclipse sneered, a smirk forming on her maw. After a moment, she glanced at Parsleypaw for a moment. “I guess it’s true.” She said quietly did the side to the former apprentic, as it was obvious that her main focus on tormenting the other feline.

“I guess.” Moon said simply, with a half-hearted shrug. She flattened her ears, her tail flicking. How did it come to this? She wondered, sighing. She would’ve never expected this... just how?
Old March 31st, 2018, 11:09 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Mercurypaw’s eyes narrowed as he watched Quailpaw. What was she doing, anyways? He hadn’t talked to her much, but she seemed to have at least a few similar beliefs… and she definitely wasn’t the worst. Slowly, the tom got to his paws and moved over towards her, almost carelessly, like he wasn’t really thinking about what he was doing - until he was right in front of her, glancing down at her like she was a piece of crow-food. ”Is there something I can do for you? Or were you simply trying to be odd?” He asked, his tone polite but his words aimed to be sharper and crueler. Mercurypaw would normally be trying to be more polite, a little less harsh, at least, but with the loss of both parents - and with his siblings spread all over the place, and he unable to keep up with all of them, he wasn’t in the best mood.

It didn’t help that Quailpaw had been watching him - it was more irritating, really. But he supposed it couldn’t hurt that much. Quickly trying to recover, the tom’s eyes softened a little and even his body seemed to soften… though he kept just enough tension to be ready for whatever would come next. ”My apologies. I haven’t been feeling like myself lately, but I shouldn’t take it out on you.” This was the front he kept up, trying to be polite and civilized - it was easier to get closer to cats that way. It was easier to talk to someone who was polite and civilized. And it gave Mercurypaw exactly what he wanted… an advantage.

The brown tabby continued to groom herself, taking her eyes off Mercurypaw as to not seem like she was staring at him. She kept her ears alert still, and heard paw steps coming towards her. The tom’s scent entered her nose, and Quailpaw glanced up at Mercurypaw, meeting his gaze boldly with both of her eyes. His words did not surprise her. Nor did they spark any anger in her. Since her last conversation with him, she had figured out how she should deal with him. And that would be being as calm and cool as possible, giving very little information for him to go off of. She would let him talk first, and if he showed promise, that is, wouldn’t betray her, then she would let him in. Little by little though. Baby steps Quailpaw. Baby steps. “Well, that’s for me to know and you to find out.” She meowed, her voice giving away nothing as she directed her eyes back to her pelt, continuing to groom.

But his next words startled her. His whole “quick change” had startled her. She looked back up at him with narrowed eyes, something that made her vision quite limited to just one thing. And she was just focusing on Mercurypaw. What are you trying to pull kit? Even though he was a lot bigger than her, Quailpaw knew that he was younger. And a lot less experienced. The tabby was always on alert for any sign of betrayal, hurt, or a distraction. She didn’t need, or want, any of those things in her life anymore. She’d already experienced enough of it. “No apologies needed.” She meowed, flicking her tail once. She also turned her head to the side, so that only her good eye was showing. If Mercurypaw knew her well, he would’ve known that was a sign of untrust from her. But Mercurypaw didn’t know her. And I’m not sure if I’ll ever let him.
Old April 1st, 2018, 12:07 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

The brown tabby continued to groom herself, taking her eyes off Mercurypaw as to not seem like she was staring at him. She kept her ears alert still, and heard paw steps coming towards her. The tom’s scent entered her nose, and Quailpaw glanced up at Mercurypaw, meeting his gaze boldly with both of her eyes. His words did not surprise her. Nor did they spark any anger in her. Since her last conversation with him, she had figured out how she should deal with him. And that would be being as calm and cool as possible, giving very little information for him to go off of. She would let him talk first, and if he showed promise, that is, wouldn’t betray her, then she would let him in. Little by little though. Baby steps Quailpaw. Baby steps. “Well, that’s for me to know and you to find out.” She meowed, her voice giving away nothing as she directed her eyes back to her pelt, continuing to groom.

But his next words startled her. His whole “quick change” had startled her. She looked back up at him with narrowed eyes, something that made her vision quite limited to just one thing. And she was just focusing on Mercurypaw. What are you trying to pull kit? Even though he was a lot bigger than her, Quailpaw knew that he was younger. And a lot less experienced. The tabby was always on alert for any sign of betrayal, hurt, or a distraction. She didn’t need, or want, any of those things in her life anymore. She’d already experienced enough of it. “No apologies needed.” She meowed, flicking her tail once. She also turned her head to the side, so that only her good eye was showing. If Mercurypaw knew her well, he would’ve known that was a sign of untrust from her. But Mercurypaw didn’t know her. And I’m not sure if I’ll ever let him.
Irritation shone in Mercurypaw’s brightly colored eyes at Quailpaw’s sassy response… he hated being treated with disrespect. For a moment, he thought about lashing out at her, teaching her that he was not to be messed with - but that would be wrong. Especially here, in the clearing. His Dads had taught him better than that. Singenight would never have done something like that, not before he had come to power, not from what Thrushflight had taught Mercurypaw and his siblings about the Evil Era leader. He watched Quailpaw’s movements carefully, thinking about each one… he’d clearly upset her, at least a little bit, and perhaps it had been his change in demeanor - he was going to have to work harder, remember who he was talking to and who he should be acting like, and treat her like she was a queen. ”No, really… I spoke before I thought. My Dad used to warn me about that, before…”

Here the tom took a deep breath, calming himself (this was still a sensitive subject) and trying to make it sound like it was almost too painful for him to talk about. If he was trusting and friendly and open, then the cat he was talking to would soon mimic his behavior. Cats changed depending on who they were around. Mercurypaw did it voluntarily - but most did it involuntarily. He was just taking advantage of a natural thing. ”Before he passed away. My siblings and I thought the world of him, he raised us after our other Dad went missing… I never knew my Mother, she - she wasn’t a good cat, from what I was told. I get my temper from her.” Mercurypaw had met his Mother before, and she was the sweetest and nicest cat you could ever know. Which was why he hated her. His real family was perfect, to him… and his Mother was not a part of that.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 1st, 2018, 02:01 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Shinefang was still awfully sore by the time he reached Windclan territory, but not nearly so much as he would have been a moon ago. Ever since the gathering, he had added comfrey to his nest as part of his pain management regiment and it had worked wonders. It was part of the reason why he felt able enough to travel all the way to Windclan to visit the cat who suggested it. The last gathering, badly as it had ended, had been Shinefang's first opportunity to speak with Suregestorm, and he had had the opportunity to see for himself that he was a gifted medicine cat. He had learned quite a bit from Daydream, but they were only one cat. If Shinefang was going to serve his clan the way it needed, and teach another cat to do the same, he'd have to learn all he could from as many cats that could teach him as he could find. Shinefang strode into Windclan camp without a wince, giving the air a quick sniff and and finding the medicine den easily by the scent of the herbs within. He padded in without hesitation, and meowed out loud. "Surgestorm?" he called, looking around the den, "Look who took you up on your offer for a visit."

Old April 1st, 2018, 04:19 PM
warrior

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post

(aCK sorry for being dead)

Eclipse tossed one of those glances, one of the ones that read: ‘Really...’ She chuckled, not at all disgruntled by the other molly’s words. After all, she was just a stupid clan cat. What was Heartwhisker expecting to do? Start a fight with her? Surely no cat could be that stupid... “What are you going to do? Attack me?” Eclipse sneered, a smirk forming on her maw. After a moment, she glanced at Parsleypaw for a moment. “I guess it’s true.” She said quietly did the side to the former apprentic, as it was obvious that her main focus on tormenting the other feline.

“I guess.” Moon said simply, with a half-hearted shrug. She flattened her ears, her tail flicking. How did it come to this? She wondered, sighing. She would’ve never expected this... just how?
Heartwhisker flicked her tail in annoyance. "Try me." She spat, unsheathing her claws. In an instant she flew through the air and slammed into Eclipse.

Navy flinched, Should I do something? What should I do? He was just frozen still, she shot a panicked look over to Moon.

Parsleypaw took a step back as her sister attacked Eclipse, she bared her teeth, "Heartwhisker stop!" But she just ignored her.
Closed Thread