Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Looking for headers and...
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 11:14 PM
In Comes the Storm-...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 11:08 PM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 11:07 PM
WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Ian
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 10:56 PM
☆ CHARACTER DIRECTORY
by dagnyme
Last post by dagnyme
Today 10:55 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 2nd, 2018, 11:18 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
"No, its horrible that so many cats were hurt in these battles." He purses his lips and sighed. "We need all the strong cats we can." He sighed then looked up at the she cat. "Is anything spectacular going on in your life? Insight of the battles going on?"
She shrugged with a slight shake of her head. "No not really. My friend recently lost the use of his back leg though. That battle that drove Riverclan out was the cause of it." she replied. Shadedmoon sat herself down on the ground.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old November 2nd, 2018, 11:20 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greywind View Post
"Thank you" She said with a smile. She sat down beside the tom and said."Its a really nice day isn't it?"

(P.S. sorry if this is bad this is my first time with roleplaying getting two cats to be mates.)
(it's totally fine. It was hard for me my first time.)

He dipped his head. The tom gave his pelt a shake before taking a bite out of his vole. "Yeah it is. It's finally not raining, so yeah it has been a nice day." Dovetalon meowed.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old November 2nd, 2018, 11:26 PM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky Berry View Post

(it's totally fine. It was hard for me my first time.)

He dipped his head. The tom gave his pelt a shake before taking a bite out of his vole. "Yeah it is. It's finally not raining, so yeah it has been a nice day." Dovetalon meowed.

Nightfall took one last big bite of her prey and started to lick the bones clean.
Then she heard kits in the background and she looked she saw 2 kits play fighting together she smiled. Then she looked at the tom and asked "Aren't they cute?"

Old November 2nd, 2018, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Nightfall took one last big bite of her prey and started to lick the bones clean.
Then she heard kits in the background and she looked she saw 2 kits play fighting together she smiled. Then she looked at the tom and asked "Aren't they cute?"
Dovetalon looked over at the kits with a purr. For some reason he had a thing for kits and he just loved how they didn't have a care in the world. His heart sank as he began to remember himself when he was a kit. "Yeah. Their adorable." he replied.

Old November 2nd, 2018, 11:30 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:

Blueberrypaw glanced up as he scented his friend Petal'paw. He let out a slight playful smile. "Oh hey. Yeah I kinda slept in when I wasn't supposed too. Now I gotta help the elders before I can go to bed tonight. I also have to keep watch with a warrior." he replied. There was no emotion in his voice when he spoke about his punishment. This was a usual thing for him and didn't really care.
(Already finding this a cute and also funny conversation)
Smirking Petal'Paw sighed. " I Swear one day you're going to wake up and find that you accidentally slept through leafbare". She sat next to the Tom before continuing." By the way, have you started your training yet?" She asked curiously, her face normal now and her voice more lively than her lifeless tone.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old November 2nd, 2018, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoopyTawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
(Already finding this a cute and also funny conversation)
Smirking Petal'Paw sighed. " I Swear one day you're going to wake up and find that you accidentally slept through leafbare". She sat next to the Tom before continuing." By the way, have you started your training yet?" She asked curiously, her face normal now and her voice more lively than her lifeless tone.
(yeah)
Blueberrypaw let out a chuckle at her joke. "I just might. I was suposed to start my training today, but since I slept in I can't." he replied. The young tom gave his neck a quick scratch. "i bet you I won't ever train if I don't quite sleeping like a tired badger," Blueberrypaw added.

Old November 3rd, 2018, 12:13 AM

Quote:

Dovetalon looked over at the kits with a purr. For some reason he had a thing for kits and he just loved how they didn't have a care in the world. His heart sank as he began to remember himself when he was a kit. "Yeah. Their adorable." he replied.

She saw a little heart in his eyes and she realized that she might have said something wrong. "want to go for a walk?" She asked him getting up from the ground.

Old November 3rd, 2018, 12:16 AM

Quote:
She saw a little heart in his eyes and she realized that she might have said something wrong. "want to go for a walk?" She asked him getting up from the ground.
Dovetalon shakes the thoughts out of his head and slowly stands up. "Sure. I might not be able to go far, but I could use the exercise." the Tom replied.

Old November 3rd, 2018, 12:16 AM
bruh head

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
"Yeah I know how that is, hunting and fighting." She smiled crookedly, wiggling her stub of a front leg. She liked this tom, he seemed friendly enough, even if he was shy. "It's nice to meet you too, It's been a while since I've met a new cat." She shook her head, her short tattered ears flapping against her head, waking her up a little bit more. Brairstorm shifted a little bit closer to the tom cat, only a very tiny amount, trying to feel his warmth. "So how did you end up here Inksplash?" She asked with a tilt of her head
Inksplash glanced away again. "Yeah, I usually don't like meeting new cats." His smile had faded, but now it reappeared. "But I like you." He said, curtly dipping his head to her. "Oh! Not like that!" The cat quickly recovered. "But, like, uh, there's some cat out there for you, I'm sure." He added. He didn't want to ruin this whole thing. Psh, knowing you, you'll start to crush on her. His mind cut in. Ugh. Why did that have to happen to him so much? His ears perked when he heard a lift shuffling sound. Was Briarstorm sitting slightly closer? He really couldn't tell. "Oh, after my twolegs left I became a loner. I hated it though. I felt like I had no purpose and there was also the fact that I was really bad at hunting." He screwed up his nose. "The fact I had no claws made it even better." He continued. "Eventually I heard about the clans, then well, I went to this clan." The large tom chuckled. "When I talked to Goldenstar about joining, it was the most awkward thing ever."
Old November 3rd, 2018, 12:22 AM

Quote:

Dovetalon shakes the thoughts out of his head and slowly stands up. "Sure. I might not be able to go far, but I could use the exercise." the Tom replied.
"That is OK with me I wasn't planing on taking a long walk anyway." She said with a smile on her face. Her tail quivered with happiness but she quickly stopped it.

Last edited by Crystalwhisker; November 3rd, 2018 at 12:22 AM.
Closed Thread