Today 11:07 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 23rd, 2020, 09:51 AM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katwhisperer View Post
Yes! Emberfang got his apprentice back! "Where is she?" he thought. As for the raid on Shadowclan, he listened very closely while Lionstar was speaking. First patrol... Second patrol!? That's a lot of cats! He shivered when he called his name. "I better not go back into the medicine cat's den..." he muttered "Oh well... Hopefully, it'll put them back where they belong!"

Ivypaw appeared by his side. "Oh! There you are!" "We'll have to wait until after the raid..." So many questions... "Why, what did you want to do?"
@FuzzyRatto

"Aw... I wann-ed to hunt for fishies. Snailriver taught me that! Wait... Oh... No, never mind... Duck...

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
Old April 23rd, 2020, 09:58 AM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopardblaze View Post

Leopardblaze heard her question and gave a quiet sigh, "Shortly after we had all moved to Riverclan, after my swimming lesson I went deep into the territory to just breathe and absorb everything that had happened. The next thing I knew I was scooped up by a big twoleg and taken far from the forest." She paused for a moment before continuing, "That twoleg tried to make me it's kittypet since last leaf-fall until I finally escaped and made my way back."

As they walked Ivyshine mentioned the fresh-kill pile and she felt her belly growling for food. She flattened her ears in slight embarrassment in case she heard, "Yes, fresh-kill sounds like a great idea. Yes these past few moons have certainly been long." She led the way to the pile of fresh kill and mewed, "The selection of fresh-kill is a little different than what we were used too, but I'm sure you'll be able to find something good to eat."
Ivyshine frowned. Why did Twolegs have to ruin everything good and fun for cats when all they were trying to do was live. She shook her head sadly. “I’m sorry to hear that.” She breathed mournfully. It just reminded her on how slim SkyClan’s numbers were, and how big RiverClan was because of it. She shook her pelt and glanced up as she mentioned fresh-kill. “I’m sure it won’t be that bad.” She mewed. At this point, she had eaten all she could to survive when the pickings got tough, so the sight of a mostly fish-filled fresh-kill pile was, although a little bit unnerving for her, she knew she couldn’t be picky and she would eat whatever she had to if it mean she could stay. She padded forward and, in the midst among looking at the fishes, found a water vole and snatched it. She didn’t care if it wasn’t as plump as the one in the forests would be or smaller than the fish, it would be try food. She gave a small apologetic smile at Leopardblaze, and then motioned her tail around. ”Where are we gonna eat?” She asked through the vole’s pelt.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 23rd, 2020, 09:59 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Long long ago, Gingerpaw wanted to be deputy- with his sister as leader. The role as leader always seemed wayyyy to exhausting and irritating in his opinion, so he preferred the rank below. Their mother always chuckled and would say something like "Riverclan would do good if that were the case" like any mother probably would say. Now, that was a mere memory haunting his thoughts.
"hm." was all that really came from the apprentice; noone needed to know what he wanted to be and achieve back then, it was in the past and no longer accurate. He then glanced towards Lotuspaw for a second as if returning the question.
@Shadeleaf
Old April 23rd, 2020, 10:07 AM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyRatto View Post
@CheetahPelt

"Alright, then," Lightstreak said. She turned to Asterpaw. "You can't come-I haven't seen you fight, therefore I don't know your level. I can't have one of my apprentices die."

"Then train me Lightstreak!" He pursed his lips, ears starting to flatten. "I want to go. I want to train, to be the best warrior out there."
Old April 23rd, 2020, 10:32 AM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
"Then train me Lightstreak!" He pursed his lips, ears starting to flatten. "I want to go. I want to train, to be the best warrior out there."
[I find this funny-what they're talking about, did it happen in the past or in the future? If it happened in the past, I'll change what Lightstreak said.]

"I understand that, but I can't train you right now. I have to be ready to leave."

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
Old April 23rd, 2020, 10:39 AM

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

Ivyshine frowned. Why did Twolegs have to ruin everything good and fun for cats when all they were trying to do was live. She shook her head sadly. “I’m sorry to hear that.” She breathed mournfully. It just reminded her on how slim SkyClan’s numbers were, and how big RiverClan was because of it. She shook her pelt and glanced up as she mentioned fresh-kill. “I’m sure it won’t be that bad.” She mewed. At this point, she had eaten all she could to survive when the pickings got tough, so the sight of a mostly fish-filled fresh-kill pile was, although a little bit unnerving for her, she knew she couldn’t be picky and she would eat whatever she had to if it mean she could stay. She padded forward and, in the midst among looking at the fishes, found a water vole and snatched it. She didn’t care if it wasn’t as plump as the one in the forests would be or smaller than the fish, it would be try food. She gave a small apologetic smile at Leopardblaze, and then motioned her tail around. ”Where are we gonna eat?” She asked through the vole’s pelt.
Leopardblaze looked through the fresh-kill pile and spotted a nice shrew. She leaned down picking it up before looking over to Ivyshine. "We can go sit by the warriors den if you like," she mewed, her voice muffled by the shrew, flicking her tail in the direction of the den. She could taste the fishiness on the shrew but she was more used to it now than when she had first come here with SkyClan and she had even tried fish on a few occasions, but she still preferred the small rodents that ended up in the prey pile or even the rare bird.
Old April 23rd, 2020, 10:41 AM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyRatto View Post
[I find this funny-what they're talking about, did it happen in the past or in the future? If it happened in the past, I'll change what Lightstreak said.]

"I understand that, but I can't train you right now. I have to be ready to leave."

(*shrug*)

Anger roiled under Asterpaw's coat. He flattened his ears to his head, curling his lip. "I want to be part of the battle! I had to sit out of the last one, and now I'm going to have to sit this one out too!" He glared at his mentor, chest rising and falling quickly, anger making his pelt bristle.

(This does not paint Aster in a very flattering picture. He tends to be hot headed and act like a baby)
Old April 23rd, 2020, 10:45 AM
hanging out with sillies

Bump Policy: 3 days

Lilytail paced around the camp. Her nerves were on edge, and frankly she wanted to disappear into a pile of leaves, but she couldn’t. This was a battle she had to fight. There was no backing down. ‘It'll be fine...I'll be fine...I'll be fine...’ She kept this train of thought in her head repeating it over and over until she had calmed down a bit. She sat down and closed her eyes, ready to leave as soon as she was called to.

staff feel free to sign :0 /nf
Old April 23rd, 2020, 10:59 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daylily Orchid View Post

"Of course, Badgerpaw! Follow me!" Featherpaw lead the way over to the apprentice den. " It's right here. I can help you pick an open nest if you like."
Badgerpaw nodded, silently examining the den. She looked back at featherpaw, t-thank you, i-i would like t-that she said with a shakey smile.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old April 23rd, 2020, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post
( @Leopardblaze @Moon Lily )

Ivyshine’s claws extended in and out into the soft ground. She was glad that Lionstar was still letting her participate even though she had recently joined. Hearing Leopardblaze call her out she padded over, dappled tail swishing behind her. “Time to go kick some ShadowClan butt!” She bumped her playfully. On the inside, she was nervous. She was a little unprepared after so many moons of not using her battle skills, but she knew it was crazy to feel that because she knew the skills would come to her in her time of need. “Be careful tomorrow.” Her eyes were round with worry, but she didn’t do anything else but flick her tail and stretch.
Leopardblaze could feel the excitement in the air, it made her claws itch. She hadn't been in any major confrontation in a long time, but she knew she could trust her training to guide her through battle. She felt a slight bit of uncertainty though, but she forced those thoughts away she had to trust herself. "Yes," she chirped excitedly. She nodded, she could tell Ivyshine was worried, "I will, you be careful as well." She stretched her paws out in front of her, rolling her shoulders to loosen her muscles a little.
Closed Thread