Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by Daragca
Today 02:57 AM
ThunderClan Apprentices'...
by dino.
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 02:33 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 02:26 AM
Evenilolia's art shop!!
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 01:40 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 01:39 AM

Old April 23rd, 2020, 11:19 AM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopardblaze View Post

Leopardblaze looked through the fresh-kill pile and spotted a nice shrew. She leaned down picking it up before looking over to Ivyshine. "We can go sit by the warriors den if you like," she mewed, her voice muffled by the shrew, flicking her tail in the direction of the den. She could taste the fishiness on the shrew but she was more used to it now than when she had first come here with SkyClan and she had even tried fish on a few occasions, but she still preferred the small rodents that ended up in the prey pile or even the rare bird.
Though Ivyshine didn’t really approve of the fishy side taste the vole had, she was too hungry to really care. She nodded and padded over, taking a good look at the warriors den to know that this is where she would be staying to sleep. “RiverClan is much different from SkyClan.” She said suddenly with a flick of her tail after she placed down her vole and lied next to it. “Do you like it here?” It was an idle question. Ivyshine has no intentions to leave she just wanted to fill the silence between bites. Digging in hungrily, she awaited her friends answer.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 23rd, 2020, 11:28 AM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
(*shrug*)

Anger roiled under Asterpaw's coat. He flattened his ears to his head, curling his lip. "I want to be part of the battle! I had to sit out of the last one, and now I'm going to have to sit this one out too!" He glared at his mentor, chest rising and falling quickly, anger making his pelt bristle.

(This does not paint Aster in a very flattering picture. He tends to be hot headed and act like a baby)

"I am sorry, but you'l have to wait. I promise to train you when I get back."

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
Old April 23rd, 2020, 12:05 PM

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

Though Ivyshine didn’t really approve of the fishy side taste the vole had, she was too hungry to really care. She nodded and padded over, taking a good look at the warriors den to know that this is where she would be staying to sleep. “RiverClan is much different from SkyClan.” She said suddenly with a flick of her tail after she placed down her vole and lied next to it. “Do you like it here?” It was an idle question. Ivyshine has no intentions to leave she just wanted to fill the silence between bites. Digging in hungrily, she awaited her friends answer.
Leopardblaze settled down beside her friend, taking a bite into her shrew, letting the slight warmth wash over her tongue. "Yes, it certainly it," she said after swallowing the bite of shrew, nodding as she looked around. There were so many things different about Riverclan compared to SkyClan, even though it had been so long she was still shocked by how much had changed. She thought about Ivyshine's question for a moment, before answering, "Well at first it was a lot to process, I guess now that I've lived her for a while I'd say I like it." She smiled and mewed, "Water is still not a favorite, but at least I know I won't drown. I still miss how things used to be, but it is what it is I suppose." She took another bite of her shrew, swiping her tongue across her lips once she swallowed it.
Old April 23rd, 2020, 12:22 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSandwich View Post
@S-oft

A burst of anxiety shot through Lilytail. The raid would be happening. Oh stars. She took a deep breath. ‘I'll be ok.’ She turned to Tinypaw. “You're staying behind, ok?” She said to him. “You haven't had any battle training yet.” ‘At least I'll be in the second party....So there's less chance of me getting seriously injured...It'll be fine.’
Tinypaws bobbed tail gave a quiver of anxiety but he nodded, completely understanding what she meant. any shadowclan warrior would squish him! Or mistake him for one of their own kittens and toss him in the nursery. Thinking about it, Tinypaw thought'd he make a pretty decent spy...

He lapped his tongue over Lilytails shoulder, reassuring her. If anyone would be okay, it would be her!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
He gave a little giggle as Bumblebelly licked his head, shaking it to try and flatten the fur that was now sticking up. His eyes held a faint glint of worry, but he forced it away as he leaned forward and licked the other tom's cheek in return. "Good luck wit' that, 'm the master of nicknames! None will ever be as good as I c'n make 'em." Swanfeather stuck his tongue out teasingly, reaching his paw up to bap Bumblebelly on the nose.

Bumblebelly thought maybe the kittens could come up with a good idea during the defence training. Damn, those belly butterflies were back... making him feel as light as air. Why did he fall so easily for these cute Tom's?! He squeaked when his nose was booped.
"If you weren't going into battle like the brave warrior you are, I'd pin you down and mess up all your fur!" Bumblebelly teased, returning the boop with his large paw.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 23rd, 2020, 12:27 PM
:) !!

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Dark

@S-oft

Lilytail smiled at him. “Thanks,” She said. “When I get back, I should only have minor wounds, so we can resume your training.” She paused remembering to give him a choice “Does that sound ok?”
Old April 23rd, 2020, 03:42 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

[ @Leopardblaze @Ombre Party ]

Eagleflower poked his head out of the warriors den, a bit concerned about the number of cats that were going to be attacking. It was practically all of their warriors, a few apprentices, and that was that. Shadowclan was going to have a very hard time, especially having being just attacked. So many could die... He gulped. He listened to the names in his patrol, half-hearing them. No one he knew...wait. Was that Leopardblaze's name? This was a perfect time to show her the ropes during a battle like this! His fur was ruffled in excitement, but he immediately cursed himself for doing so. Why was he excited to harm another clan? He loved being a warrior, and although some battles were necessary this one... This one just wasn't. He heard his name called from the edge of the clearing. Leaning out farther, he caught sight of Leopardblaze, smiling softly, he padded over, only to be met by another warrior. Ivy...Ivywing? Ivyswift? Ivy...whatchamacallit? Wasn't at least one of those the name she'd called?
"Are you kidding? I'm uh, nervous as heck." He snorted at her enthusiasm. And it was true. "Guess all we can do it wait until our certain deaths." Glaring up at the dark sky. He didn't mean to be so gloomy, but, Starclan, was he scared.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old April 23rd, 2020, 03:52 PM

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

[ @Leopardblaze @Ombre Party ]

Eagleflower poked his head out of the warriors den, a bit concerned about the number of cats that were going to be attacking. It was practically all of their warriors, a few apprentices, and that was that. Shadowclan was going to have a very hard time, especially having being just attacked. So many could die... He gulped. He listened to the names in his patrol, half-hearing them. No one he knew...wait. Was that Leopardblaze's name? This was a perfect time to show her the ropes during a battle like this! His fur was ruffled in excitement, but he immediately cursed himself for doing so. Why was he excited to harm another clan? He loved being a warrior, and although some battles were necessary this one... This one just wasn't. He heard his name called from the edge of the clearing. Leaning out farther, he caught sight of Leopardblaze, smiling softly, he padded over, only to be met by another warrior. Ivy...Ivywing? Ivyswift? Ivy...whatchamacallit? Wasn't at least one of those the name she'd called?
"Are you kidding? I'm uh, nervous as heck." He snorted at her enthusiasm. And it was true. "Guess all we can do it wait until our certain deaths." Glaring up at the dark sky. He didn't mean to be so gloomy, but, Starclan, was he scared.
Leopardblaze saw Eagleflower emerge from the den and listened to his answer. His response was a bit gloomy, but she could understand why. "Yeah, if I'm being honest I'm a little nervous myself," she mewed quietly not wanting anyone else to hear her, she knew anything could happen in these battles, they could get seriously injured or StarClan forbid getting killed out there. The feeling of excited tension in the air made her feel excited as well, but there was fear buried beneath those feelings.

Last edited by Leopardblaze; April 23rd, 2020 at 03:52 PM.
Old April 23rd, 2020, 03:52 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowstripe View Post
Snowstripe shock her head. "We can go after the announcement is over. If you'd like?"
Crabpaw nodded, taking another mouthful of the salmon while the announcements went on.

---

It wasn't long before they were over, though, but luckily he was able to finish his last bite when Lionstar dismissed the meeting. "Alright," Crabpaw stood and beamed up at his new co-mentor. "I'm ready! What are we gonna do today? Cloverstone hasn't taught me anything yet, so I'm excited to learn something with you!"
Old April 23rd, 2020, 04:47 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopardblaze View Post

Leopardblaze saw Eagleflower emerge from the den and listened to his answer. His response was a bit gloomy, but she could understand why. "Yeah, if I'm being honest I'm a little nervous myself," she mewed quietly not wanting anyone else to hear her, she knew anything could happen in these battles, they could get seriously injured or StarClan forbid getting killed out there. The feeling of excited tension in the air made her feel excited as well, but there was fear buried beneath those feelings.

[ @Ombre Party ]

Eagleflower watched as the she-cat reacted, still waiting for the Ivy-cat's reply. He still had to figure out her name, didn't he? He hoped at least one cat repeated it. As Leopardblaze replied, his gaze turned back to her, and he nodded in agreement. This was probably the most nervous he'd been before a battle. Most times he'd just wish the worried thoughts away, say that it was for a good cause, but...now... He shuddered. He could feel the excitement from the other cats in the air, and tried to suck some from them.
"I swear, if Lionstar loses, he'll just try again. I'm getting sick of these pointless battles. I'm glad that we have enough power to fight back, but it's strange to be wasting it on...this." He mewed.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old April 23rd, 2020, 05:00 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Foxpaw quickly caught up and attempted to step on Dogkit's tail to stop him.
Dogkit turned around quickly and aimed at her back, hoping he would make it and could cling on.

@Mentallyunstable