Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
❇lana's place❇ OPEN
Last post by Shrew
Today 01:24 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Beaan
Today 01:23 PM
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 01:15 PM
Quietcloud
Last post by MrWolfu
Today 01:14 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 3rd, 2018, 02:23 PM
{Insert Evil Laugh}

My Mood: Cynical
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"Why aren't you just a doll? Thank you~" Gorsebird rumbled smiling ever so slightly as she lifted her tail to better reveal the fluff balls that were her little kittens deeming the apprentice as a trust worthing enough cat to see them.
Wishpaw purred. "Thank you. It nice to hear someone say that." Turning her attention back to the kits she asked " What are their names? " She laughed in delight at the tiny, squirming balls of fluff.
"I don't believe in the impossible" -Thornwhisker
"One is never enough." - Duskfern
"I go fast. Try to keep up." -Hawkstorm
"Look at you. I don't think you have a right to judge." Shrubpaw
I am super busy right now, so responses will be short and delayed.

Old April 3rd, 2018, 02:56 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thimble21 View Post
Wishpaw purred. "Thank you. It nice to hear someone say that." Turning her attention back to the kits she asked " What are their names? " She laughed in delight at the tiny, squirming balls of fluff.

"Well the big brown tabby is my firstborn Chestnutkit he's an ambitious little thing already opened his eyes~" Gorsebird cooed giving Chestnutkit a gentle nuzzle, "The one next to him is Tinykit my second son, Breezekit is next to him, and then there's Tempest-" If on cue her youngest son began to wail Gorsebird let out a sigh before picking the kitten up and cradling him her paws before continuing to chat, "As I was saying this little one is Tempestkit he's a fussy one safe to say and that little torbie is my daughter Dawnkit~" She purred making chirping sounds in a effort to calm Tempestkit down as he continued to whine and whimper about StarClan know what.
Old April 3rd, 2018, 05:17 PM
im adrift on the sea..

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Gorsebird blinked a few times staring at Chesnutkit as he laid at her paw before picking the little kitten up and starting to cradle him in her paws, "Lullaby, and good night, in the skies stars are bright.
May the moon's silvery beams bring you sweet dreams.
Close your eyes now and rest, may these hours be blessed.
'Til the sky's bright with dawn, when you wake with a yawn.

Lullaby, and good night, you are mother's delight.
I'll protect you from harm, and you'll wake in my paws.

Sleepyhead, close your eyes, for I'm right beside you.
Guardian angels are near, so sleep without fear.
Lullaby, and good night, with roses bedight.
Lilies o'er head, lay thee down in thy bed~" She sang somewhat hoarse trying to soothe her firstborn back into sleep, "I-is mommy making Chestnutkit sad? I'm s-sorry but please just go to sleep!" Gorsebird whimpered her whiskers twitching as a few tears managed to slip and hit her son her body still quivering. @The Fallen Queen @Ninjasinsocks

The smallest kit purred and nuzzled into her mother's stomach, the small kit had no idea what was going on but she wanted to make her mother happy again. Even if her mother seemed shocked by her eye. She began falling asleep, her soft purrs slowing into deep breaths as she fell asleep once more.
-Sean Mcloughlin (Jacksepticeye)

"spread love and kindness,
wherever you go."
-Ethan Nestor (CrankGamePlays)
Old April 3rd, 2018, 06:47 PM
{Insert Evil Laugh}

My Mood: Cynical

Quote:

"Well the big brown tabby is my firstborn Chestnutkit he's an ambitious little thing already opened his eyes~" Gorsebird cooed giving Chestnutkit a gentle nuzzle, "The one next to him is Tinykit my second son, Breezekit is next to him, and then there's Tempest-" If on cue her youngest son began to wail Gorsebird let out a sigh before picking the kitten up and cradling him her paws before continuing to chat, "As I was saying this little one is Tempestkit he's a fussy one safe to say and that little torbie is my daughter Dawnkit~" She purred making chirping sounds in a effort to calm Tempestkit down as he continued to whine and whimper about StarClan know what.
"So that's Chesnutkit, Tinykit, Breezekit, Tempestkit, and Dawnkit? Wow! I wish I had that many siblings!" Wishpaw laughed. "Even if they make that much noise!" There was a hint of sadness in her voice, but it quickly disappeared when Tempestkit started wailing. For some reason the she-cat, who often complained when she landed with kit sitting duties was strangely fascinated by the kittens.
"I don't believe in the impossible" -Thornwhisker
"One is never enough." - Duskfern
"I go fast. Try to keep up." -Hawkstorm
"Look at you. I don't think you have a right to judge." Shrubpaw
I am super busy right now, so responses will be short and delayed.

Old April 3rd, 2018, 11:03 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummyluc View Post
spiderflight's face screwed up at the words, eyes narrowing and a disgruntled scowl making up her expression as she got more aggressive with the dirt beneath her paw. the clumps of soil stuck in her claws and between her toes as it began to cake up on her paw pads from the friction. of course, she wanted to apologise, but the thing about that was that spiderflight had never, not once, in her entire life apologised. not sincerely. it was always a sort of side-note that she didn't really mean, like when a queen forces her kits to apologise after a fight and they really don't want to. but spiderflight wanted it to be sincere this time, she wanted it to be real. the thing was, she didn't know how to apologise and mean it. how can she even say that? that she doesn't know how to be sorry? pathetic. all of a sudden, she realised she had dug a fairly deep rut in the ground of the clearing, the claw markings very apparent in the hole that she made. she looked at her paw and realised that dirt was sticking to it in every nook and cranny. grimacing, she rubbed it in the ground to get most of it off before she began to lick between her toes. why was she so angry? with herself? with fallingheart? with fireflare? she hated that she didn't know yet. sighing, she pulled her paw from her mouth and began to pat the soil back into place.

" that's easier said than done, " she grumbled, more to herself than the tom helping her.
fireflare sighed. there was no getting through to her while she was in this rut, wasnt there? that didnt mean he wasnt persistent. "I know its not easier said then done. but you did say fallingheart was going to meet you at the same place tomorrow? thats gotta mean something, right?" he said, trying to say anything right at this point. he wasnt the best at advice, or making people feel better. he was actually kinda selfish and full of it, but he was trying in his own way.

@Mystical
[starting the Wheres my Brother Plot ! finally! after a fight where witness/mate come it]
"Why dont you just leave! just leave windclan if youre going to break every rule starclan has given us," fireflare snarled. his fur was fluffed out to three times his size, tail twitching. spireflare stood across from him looking just the same, the only difference between them being spires kinked tail.

"Since when have you even given a rats ass about starclan? you are no better then me, and theres no way to escape that. you betrayed me, fireflare! you let moonpaw live when she shouldnt have. starclan has played god for too long when we can be the gods ourselves. every since honeypool-"

"dont speak about honeypool." he growled, voice low in warning. he was not talking about this here. not about honeypool. he had tried to forget that name for so long it was repressed, flooded memories filled his mind. the twins were in the middle of the clearing and being a bit loud, fireflare was surprised that no one had told them to shut up or break them apart by now, as they had been yelling at eachother for a good while and it was only moments before it was going to get physical.
Old April 3rd, 2018, 11:55 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

@Spirit
(doing it here works, it's not clustered)

Blazingstar gave Ferretpaw a head start. He sat there for a few heartbeats, counting down in his head as he listened to her pawsteps dash away.

10.. 9.. 8..

Her paws steps were out of hearing range now, suggesting she was well within the territory now. That was a good start. At least she didn't hesitate to think where she should go. That was many apprentices downfalls when it came to something timed like this. In reality, it didn't matter where you hunted as long as you hunted enough and did it right.

5.. 4.. 3..

Blazingstar rose to his paws now, tensing his muscles in preparation for the short dash he'll run. He won't run all the way too her, no, that would give him away. Instead, he would dash forward until her scent was present upwind from him. That was another thing. He would stay downwind of her.

2.. 1..

Th leader dashed forward. It was only a few seconds before her scent was present again and he stopped, slowing his pace to a steady walk, staying low and quiet the best he could for walking speed.
After a few tree lengths of his, Blazingstar found himself close to the ground, peering through the new grass at his apprentice. He had stopped moving, instead taking a moment to stop and wait for her to make her move. This would decided where he would move and her hunting strategy. He needed to know this enable to plan his surprise attack on her. He was planning on doing it just after she had the triumph of catching her first piece of prey.
Old April 4th, 2018, 12:41 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

@Suspiciousmindz

Ferretpaw was alert. She expected something to happen, but she had no idea what or how. So she concentrated on the hunting, but kept her ears aware and listening for anything out of the ordinary.
Creeping closer and closer to her chosen prey, a little rabbit just our of it's hole, she watched it. Crept a little closer. Watched it again. What was it doing, what was it going to do was perhaps the most important question in this case.
Watched it. Crept a little closer. It was looking down into its hole multiple times, as if checking up on something. After a while, it started hopping away peacefully, clearly unaware of the threat at hand. Ferretpaw guessed it was off to fetch food. Perhaps it had a litter in the hole, after all that looking and checking. Maybe this was her chance to score multiple kills at once.
She crept slowly up to the hole, peering ever so carefully down into it. She couldn't risk the kits seeing her in case she were right. She was too worried that they would scream out and alert their mother. And she wasn't wrong. Keeping her ears low and making sure she was downwind of both the rabbit and the hole. Resisting a happy purr at the sight, Ferretpaw concluded she had been lucky. Those were not new kits. Those looked plumb and ready to 'flee the nest' any day. Ferretpaw felt lucky.
Creeping up towards the mother rabbit, she continued her strategy. Watch. Creep. Repeat. The rabbit was scurrying for food in the mood. At one point, it stopped and almost buried it's head in the ground. Ferretpaw found this as her chance.
Jumping forward in a quick manner, she was quickly by the rabbit's side. It clearly had not seen her coming at all, not getting time to squeal before Ferretpaw had caught it's neck in her jaws and bit down, feeling the crunch of bones, assuring her kill. With the rabbit in her mouth, she proceeded to sprint back to the hole. No time to waste, she plopped the rabbit down beside the whole and stuck her forepaws into the hole. Not thinking much about that this position might be very vulnerable to her in case of an incoming attack.
Pulling out one rabbit after the other, Ferretpaw finished off two rabbit's and stuck her paw in to get the last one.
Old April 4th, 2018, 03:12 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Hornetsting hadn't honestly been expecting such a harsh response from the black and white Molly but honestly he was almost prepared for her snapping at him, even if he hadn't expected it he had dealt with it without a flinch. Being yelled at was a basic normalcy within his life, not only was his father on his tail all the time but his mother had began yelling at him too. Nothing to outside of the norm, nothing to get used to, something he almost learned to block it out of his mind. How funny it was that your mind could just block out somthing you don't really wanna hear, it was almost like that with most of his apprentice moons too. Almost as if on Queen he glanced back up to the she cats fiery gaze of useless anger. All of this fell on deaf ears unwilling to hear another cat yell at him for nothing.

Even if he had wanted to turn and walk off with nothing but a huff of anoyance his dad's ghostly voice was yelling to him from his inner ear. You don't let that cat tell you what to do! Make sure she knows it! he flicked his ear trying to dismiss it but the voice only seemed to wanna encourage him to provoke a fight with a clan mate he didn't want to fight with any day of the week. I don't want too dad! Get out of my head!! his gaze became sullen and dull as he glanced back up at winterwisp. Do what you must son- you know what you must do. his tail curled gently at his side and he bent his head down to her level. "It's not polite to hiss at a clan mate, eh?" he said hotly. The feeling of anger wasn't his own nor was the malice or sly response. He felt like his father in different skin and he certainly didn't appreciate it, no he had worked his way in like some tic into an elders fur and buried itself quite deep. He's taking over my life. the Tom shook his head in disappointment, he had seriously relented the day his father would have forced himself into his mind. He's such a parasite, great starclan why! he blinked a few times and raised his head back up looking smug despite not feeling much of those feelings anyways.

Oh how the she-cat wished that covering her ears would’ve worked. Unfortunately, it just didn’t work. She could still hear everything. Perhaps the voices of her clanmates were a bit muffled, but she could still hear them and it frustrated her. Was there nothing she could do to get away from her clanmates? Of course, she could go into the territory and take a break there, but could she stay there? No, she couldn’t. She doubted she would be able to sleep there for a night without getting attacked by something. It just wasn’t safe enough out there. Although she was perfectly capable of defending herself, the idea of spending her days out in the territory wasn’t what she really wanted. Her clanmates were bound to forget that she existed and soon enough would start mistaking her for a loner or rogue, then she would be kicked out into even more dangerous territory. There’s always the option of leaving the clan, a voice whispered in her mind. She blinked before shaking her head, as if telling the imaginary voice ‘no’. She had thought about this before. It was a tempting idea but the pain it would cause her just wouldn’t be worth it. She would return to the environment that she once lived in and the memories would just be too much for her. Plus, she didn’t want to think about what other dangers lay out there. At least here she had a claimed territory and no cats to bother her. Out there she would be attacked immediately if she strayed into the wrong cat’s territory and she would be all alone. At least she had clanmates who could help defend her if she needed help. Although her clanmates were very annoying indeed, they had their uses.

She let out a sigh and uncovered her ears. There was no point in feeling so uncomfortable if it didn’t even do her any good. The she-cat shouldn’t have uncovered her ears so early, as she’d managed to catch the words that the tom spoke just in time. For a moment Winterwisp was dangerously quiet, but then her body suddenly became rigid and a flame of fury flickered brightly in her eyes. It was rude to hiss at a clanmate? How come no cat had ever said that when other cats had hissed at her. It angered her to hear the tom defend himself, knowing that no one had ever tried to defend her like that when she had just been an innocent cat. “You think I don’t know that?” she hissed. “You should be telling all our other clanmates that, not me,” she continued, rolling her eyes. She glared fiercely at the tom, her pale green hues challenging him to give her a good response to that. Personally, she wouldn’t have been able to find anything.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old April 4th, 2018, 06:40 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@Empress Of Evil

Ferretpaw trotted into the territory. She hadn't gone out to hunt this time, nor patrol. She had come out to just wander. This would most likely be her last free visit to the territory as an apprentice. Blazingstar had approved of her improvements, and she was going to be made a warrior very soon.
It felt weird. It felt odd. It felt wrong in some way. She had never thought she'd make it this far. She had expected to be labelled as too weak, too useless. But Blazingstar had helped her become just the opposite of that. Yes, she might still have a weak figure, but her agility was stronger than most. She didn't know what her warrior name was going to be, no apprentice knew, but she hoped Blazingstar would choose a name that had something to do with running. That was her strongest virtue, and she was more than proud about her speed.
Sighing, she peered over the moors. It was in the territory that she had met her family for the first time. Or well, technically it must have been her second time, but she couldn't remember anything from living outside the Clan as a tiny kit.
What was Code up to lately? Ferretpaw's littermate had grown quite close to her, but she didn't know if she should talk to anyone about it. He was a rogue after all. Well, technically not. He could also be labelled as a loner, but he didn't stick to one area, he kept on travelling from area to area, exploring everything he could get to. He was an interesting individual, and Ferretpaw enjoyed his company. She had many times begged him to join the Clan, but every time, he had refused. Saying that he wouldn't like the life of living around so many cats at once, and always sleeping the same place. And at some points, Ferretpaw understood that. But she was loyal to her Clan, loyal to her leader. She had friends, and even a sister in the Clan as it turned out.
But in reality, she was still a bit.. Scared, one could say, of her older sister. She was one of the snappiest cats in the Clan, but Ferretpaw had grown to understand why. Had Ferretpaw not been taken under the protecting paws of Blazingstar, she could easily have turned out the same way as Winterwisp, she imagined.
Sighing to herself, Ferretpaw came to a halt, pawing at the ground on the moors. Maybe she wanted to hunt after all. She didn't really know what to do, or why she had come out here in the first place. But she was here now, and determined to make something out of it.
Old April 4th, 2018, 11:25 AM

My Mood: Amused

Lunafall walked out of the warriors den walking past to a shady spot and sitting down she tried to avoid other cats not really being a bit of a shy cat cause of fear of others judging her for who she was so it caused her to seem shy and more of a loner type but she did not let it affect her loyalty to the clan either she looked around to make sure no one was coming over then she licked her paw and wiped it over her ear
Closed Thread