Today 12:21 PM

Old October 11th, 2020, 06:37 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletPaw View Post
"Dont Worry, ill keep up. I'm not that slow" Honestly, she didn't know what ValleyPaw had against her, but desperately wanted her to like her. She Hoped she didn't notice the flash of Desperation in her eyes, she was, by instinct, to ask her why she didn't like her, but was scared of how she would react. @Zero
Valleypaw was too busy on the task at paw to notice Scarletpaw's facial expression but otherwise wouldn't have really care. Dealing with emotions was not her strong suit. It wasn't that she had anything against the other apprentice, she just hadn't caught Val's interest.

Valleypaw picked up on the scent of a mouse and stopped walking for a second, looking around carefully. Sure enough, she spotted the rodent munching on something near the roots of a tree. The apprentice had no hunting experience but was confident she could pick it up easily enough. Couldn't be that hard, could it? She dropped into a crouch she had often used to creep up on her sister but was immediately spotted by the prey as she began to stalk it - resulting in it scurrying away down a hole. "What the-" She pounced after the mouse, digging at the hole it had disappeared into. "Stupid thing!"

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old October 11th, 2020, 09:10 PM

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post

Valleypaw was too busy on the task at paw to notice Scarletpaw's facial expression but otherwise wouldn't have really care. Dealing with emotions was not her strong suit. It wasn't that she had anything against the other apprentice, she just hadn't caught Val's interest.

Valleypaw picked up on the scent of a mouse and stopped walking for a second, looking around carefully. Sure enough, she spotted the rodent munching on something near the roots of a tree. The apprentice had no hunting experience but was confident she could pick it up easily enough. Couldn't be that hard, could it? She dropped into a crouch she had often used to creep up on her sister but was immediately spotted by the prey as she began to stalk it - resulting in it scurrying away down a hole. "What the-" She pounced after the mouse, digging at the hole it had disappeared into. "Stupid thing!"
Though, even if she caught it, she new she wouldn't care at all, but she desperately wanted to get her interest, but didn't know where to start, Maybe showing off her hunting skills would do the trick? Or maybe just keep on her good side. Nobody would talk to Scarlet at all, so she felt pretty left out all the time, but nobody listened to her. even once!... Val really was a pretty cat, but didn't let that get in the way, but was surprised how nobody has thought the same thing. but not that she would care. @Zero

Last edited by Prison K-9; October 12th, 2020 at 07:59 AM. Reason: Ping User.
Old October 11th, 2020, 09:17 PM
Dawnflower

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ink Demon View Post
[ @Whitewillow; ]

Thrushheart began to scent a couple of squirrels already. Well of course they would be out. They were gathering food for the winter, but hopefully one wouldn't last until Winter. He really wanted to catch a squirrel. The transgender tom followed one of the scents, leaving the other tom to find his rabbit.
Nightshade padded away slightly sad. He wanted to climb a tree as well. He didn't let his sadness cloud his senses though. He lifted his head up as he smelled a rabbit nearby. He crouched down into his hunting approach. He leaped into the direction the scent was coming from. He saw the plump rabbit nibbling on some grass nearby. He leaped at it striking it with his claws killing it and picking it up padding back to wait for Thrushheart.

Dragons
Ocs
Finder
The one-time Willowpaw thought Frostheart was an elder.
Old October 11th, 2020, 10:55 PM
Hehe I exist

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Forestpaw's eye widened in surprise as Sageflurry...smacked her!? What-what just happened? Your mentor hit you slow brain! Stupid! Why did she say that? Why did she embaress herself she didn't need to reveal her lack of self confidence! She only needed to care for others they came before her...right? The russet furred apprentice' head swam with confusing thoughts before snapping back to attention at the sound of Sageflurry's voice.

The russet furred apprentice sat on the ground thinking hard her tail gently and slowly swishing back and forth. Was there truth to the first part of what Sageflurry said? Well...there must be or else she wouldn't have told Forestpaw. Wait...Sageflurry didn't say put yourself before others only to have some confidence! Yet how would she manage that? She was too shy to make any friends(Or so she thought) and she would probally be terrible at being a warrior but what if...she could make friends even though she was shy and maybe she...could be a good fighter? Maybe. Forestpaw would work on her...confidence if not for herself then for Sageflurry and her family. No...Forestpaw had to do it because she wanted to because she needed the self confidence. She would do it. She could do it. She would do it.

Forestpaw knew that she had been silent for awhile she had needed to think now she just hoped Sageflury understood. Though there was one other question that needed to be answered. What did she want to become? The russet furred apprentice sucked in a nervous breath just thinking about it. What did she want to be? Well...she wanted to make her mentor, clan, and family proud...but was that what they wanted or what she wanted...or both? After many more minutes of thinking Forestpaw softly answered, "I'm not sure what I want to become all I know is that...I want to make my family, clan, and you...proud and...I want to be a cat who's...well...I guess I want to be...me, ".
( @Starfall No problem! )

Old October 12th, 2020, 09:24 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

With a sigh as he emerged into the territory, Fishfin waited for Scarletpaw to catch up. Once she had, he asked What can you smell? Basic question, get it over with and then see if she actually knew anything. Hopefully yes, because the basics........were just boring really. He knew it was odd, but he didn't enjoy easy stuff. He wanted a bit of a challenge really, at least not same old same old. @ScarletPaw
Old October 12th, 2020, 09:30 AM

@Zero[/QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
With a sigh as he emerged into the territory, Fishfin waited for Scarletpaw to catch up. Once she had, he asked What can you smell? Basic question, get it over with and then see if she actually knew anything. Hopefully yes, because the basics........were just boring really. He knew it was odd, but he didn't enjoy easy stuff. He wanted a bit of a challenge really, at least not same old same old. @ScarletPaw
"What do you think I am? a badger? of course I can smell! and I smell a mouse on your right!"
@gs29513

Last edited by Prison K-9; October 12th, 2020 at 09:30 AM.
Old October 12th, 2020, 09:43 AM
You're stuck with me

I don't think you are a badger. I was just asking YOU to tell ME what prey there is around here! Fishfin huffed. Now, he was annoyed. She comes out, insults him, and barely answered his question! And before that she was talking back. She had attitude, which wasn't so good if you wanted other cats to like you. Not good at all. He had half a mind to make her do ticks after they hunted, but maybe he should give her a second chance? Just a little bit? That might be nice. But if she kept being a bum.........ticks it would be. @ScarletPaw (Only mention me or quote me, please not both)
Old October 12th, 2020, 09:46 AM

Quote:
I don't think you are a badger. I was just asking YOU to tell ME what prey there is around here! Fishfin huffed. Now, he was annoyed. She comes out, insults him, and barely answered his question! And before that she was talking back. She had attitude, which wasn't so good if you wanted other cats to like you. Not good at all. He had half a mind to make her do ticks after they hunted, but maybe he should give her a second chance? Just a little bit? That might be nice. But if she kept being a bum.........ticks it would be. @ScarletPaw (Only mention me or quote me, please not both)
"Sorry for snapping at you. I'm not in a good mood today. but.. yes there's a nice juicy rabbit in the brush over there.i can get it if I strike now"
Old October 12th, 2020, 09:50 AM
You're stuck with me

She was apologizing, so that was good. But..........did he really care about her mood? No, he did not. All he cared about at this point was her ability to hunt suitably. With a nod, he flicked his head towards where the rabbit she thought was there would be. He himself was a bit skeptical that there was a rabbit this far in the woods, but he kept that to himself. Go on then. Try and catch it. he mewed, settling down to watch her hunt. @ScarletPaw
Old October 12th, 2020, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Quote:
She was apologizing, so that was good. But..........did he really care about her mood? No, he did not. All he cared about at this point was her ability to hunt suitably. With a nod, he flicked his head towards where the rabbit she thought was there would be. He himself was a bit skeptical that there was a rabbit this far in the woods, but he kept that to himself. Go on then. Try and catch it. he mewed, settling down to watch her hunt. @ScarletPaw
Dropping into a hunters crouch, all her weight in the middle, tail flat on the ground, lifting her paws over sticks and leaves she waited until the rabbit was still, "What was a mouse doing in Thunderclan territory?" She thought to herself. "Now" She jumped and pounced on the mouse digging her claws into it's tail, and killed it with a swift bite to the neck. wagging her tail happily, she carried back out and buried it into the ground.

Last edited by Prison K-9; October 12th, 2020 at 09:55 AM.