Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
alternative points of data...
by Apollo.
Last post by Apollo.
Today 01:49 AM
rp tracker/finder
by Apollo.
Last post by Apollo.
Today 01:15 AM
research (LF stc/df cats)
by Apollo.
Last post by Apollo.
Today 01:08 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 01:08 AM
WindClan Patrols
Last post by Rani
Today 01:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 7th, 2018, 09:19 AM
{Insert Evil Laugh}

My Mood: Cynical
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"Well, that simply horrible!" Gorsebird whimpered putting Tempestkit by her stomach so she could give the other she-cat a comforting lick on the cheek, "You know right before this litter was born I lost one of my older kittens to greencough." She sniffled remembering her little Tawnykit and frowning, "Through I guess you right to not dwell on the past it will only bring about misery in most cases. And yes there's only five laying by my belly because three of my other kits are warriors and the one that isn't is playing with her father outside!" Gorsebird giggled getting back her cheerfulness at Wishpaw slight oblivion.
Wishpaw's eyebrows raised. "Wow! You're that old!!!" She blinked. " Oh. Um. Sorry, I didn't really mean that. If Oakshine were here he would bite me. " She reconciled, sheepishly.
"I don't believe in the impossible" -Thornwhisker
"One is never enough." - Duskfern
"I go fast. Try to keep up." -Hawkstorm
"Look at you. I don't think you have a right to judge." Shrubpaw
I am super busy right now, so responses will be short and delayed.

Old April 7th, 2018, 09:25 AM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thimble21 View Post
Wishpaw's eyebrows raised. "Wow! You're that old!!!" She blinked. " Oh. Um. Sorry, I didn't really mean that. If Oakshine were here he would bite me. " She reconciled, sheepishly.
"I-I oh- y-y-y-yes?" Gorsebird sputtered obviously taken aback by the apprentice's sudden in her opinion rudeness, "How old did you think I was?" She slowly muttered now very inquisitive, "And if I may ask you who's Oakshine?"
Old April 7th, 2018, 09:31 AM
{Insert Evil Laugh}

Quote:
"I-I oh- y-y-y-yes?" Gorsebird sputtered obviously taken aback by the apprentice's sudden in her opinion rudeness, "How old did you think I was?" She slowly muttered now very inquisitive, "And if I may ask you who's Oakshine?"
" 25 moons.. " Wishpaw muttered sheepishly. "And Oakshine is my mentor." Wishpaw eyes had gone round, like she was looking for a way of o escape the nursery before she got into any more trouble.

Old April 7th, 2018, 09:38 AM
so nasty

Quote:
" 25 moons.. " Wishpaw muttered sheepishly. "And Oakshine is my mentor." Wishpaw eyes had gone round, like she was looking for a way of o escape the nursery before she got into any more trouble.
"I am Forty-eight moons in reality though it is rather flattering for you to think I'm so young though if that was the case I would have given birth to my first litter at four moons old~" Gorsebird cooed trying to keep a calm outerlook though on the inside she was screaming, "Good. I think I'm going to have a little chat with him."
Old April 7th, 2018, 09:43 AM
{Insert Evil Laugh}

"Oh, um, uh, you don't really have to, uh you know." Wishpaw laughed nervously. " HE, um I, um. Gotta go" She raced out of the nursery at full speed, probably to go hide somewhere to escape the wrath of Oakshine. @Opal

Last edited by Ghost Galaxy; April 7th, 2018 at 09:44 AM.
Old April 7th, 2018, 09:51 AM
so nasty

Quote:
"Oh, um, uh, you don't really have to, uh you know." Wishpaw laughed nervously. " HE, um I, um. Gotta go" She raced out of the nursery at full speed, probably to go hide somewhere to escape the wrath of Oakshine. @Opal

"Oh no, I think he'd like to know about your- behavior." Gorsebird mewed before she watched the young apprentice race out of the nursery hardly suppressing a long-winded sigh.

(should we RP the conversation between Oakshine and Gorsebird?)
Old April 7th, 2018, 01:28 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Nimblewhisker looked back at his new apprentice, he wasn't sure how he felt about it. On the one paw he didn't mind teaching other cats but on the other, he had the slightly irrational fear that Petalpaw was going to hate him. He then looked ahead before clearing his voice and making sure it was as 'suave' as possible, "Today I'm going to teach you about the basics of fighting. We would be going out into to the territory but unfortunately, it looks as if it's going to rain soon and I doubt you would like to come to camp soaked on your first day." He mewed, a hardly noticeable grin on his maw. @Liekki

Last edited by Tavvi; April 7th, 2018 at 01:28 PM.
Old April 7th, 2018, 01:34 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Nimblewhisker looked back at his new apprentice, he wasn't sure how he felt about it. On the one paw he didn't mind teaching other cats but on the other, he had the slightly irrational fear that Petalpaw was going to hate him. He then looked ahead before clearing his voice and making sure it was as 'suave' as possible, "Today I'm going to teach you about the basics of fighting. We would be going out into to the territory but unfortunately, it looks as if it's going to rain soon and I doubt you would like to come to camp soaked on your first day." He mewed, a hardly noticeable grin on his maw. @Liekki
Petalpaw jumped up and down, "yay! I can fight really well, I'll show you. Like one time, I was play fighting with my friends and then they were all like 'oh no! You're winning! Well, imma beat you', but they didn't! I beat them instead!" She giggled and ran around Nimblewhisker in circles. "Why do they call you 'Nimble'whisker? Is it 'cause you're nimble?" she asked, doing a front roll in her attempt to be 'nimble'. She looked back at her mentor, smiling. "When can I hunt? I reaaaaaaally want to hunt! I can catch up to any animal there ever was, I bet. I'm so fast I can just zoom in and snatch up those rabbits. Yes, I can hunt well... I think. I've actually never tried it," Petalpaw said, skipping around the moor in a random pattern. She stopped and shook herself off, running back to her mentor and sitting down in front of him, her whiskers twitching.
Old April 7th, 2018, 01:59 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

Petalpaw jumped up and down, "yay! I can fight really well, I'll show you. Like one time, I was play fighting with my friends and then they were all like 'oh no! You're winning! Well, imma beat you', but they didn't! I beat them instead!" She giggled and ran around Nimblewhisker in circles. "Why do they call you 'Nimble'whisker? Is it 'cause you're nimble?" she asked, doing a front roll in her attempt to be 'nimble'. She looked back at her mentor, smiling. "When can I hunt? I reaaaaaaally want to hunt! I can catch up to any animal there ever was, I bet. I'm so fast I can just zoom in and snatch up those rabbits. Yes, I can hunt well... I think. I've actually never tried it," Petalpaw said, skipping around the moor in a random pattern. She stopped and shook herself off, running back to her mentor and sitting down in front of him, her whiskers twitching.
Nimblewhisker smirked at Petalpaw's seemingly overly energetic nature, "Well not to brag of course but when I was an apprentice I once 'took' down a whole group of my peers some of them even ten moons, my senior!" He chuckled remembering the memory as if it had happened yesterday, "Ahh well I actually choose the name Nimblewhisker for myself before that my name was Sweetpaw." He confided deciding it was better sooner than later to tell his apprentice about his past, "And I guess you can say I'm nimble though I think flexible would be a better term, however, Flexiblewhisker just doesn't sound right now does it?" Nimblewhisker twittered before choosing to do a back handspring to show his expertise after beaming with a soft pride, "Hunting isn't my strong suit I'm afraid but, maybe I can get a group training session with Harrierclaw and his apprentice Larkpaw and he can help you out." He then mewed trying to hide the embarrassment of not really being able to hunt from his face.

Last edited by Tavvi; April 7th, 2018 at 02:00 PM.
Old April 7th, 2018, 02:40 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Nimblewhisker smirked at Petalpaw's seemingly overly energetic nature, "Well not to brag of course but when I was an apprentice I once 'took' down a whole group of my peers some of them even ten moons, my senior!" He chuckled remembering the memory as if it had happened yesterday, "Ahh well I actually choose the name Nimblewhisker for myself before that my name was Sweetpaw." He confided deciding it was better sooner than later to tell his apprentice about his past, "And I guess you can say I'm nimble though I think flexible would be a better term, however, Flexiblewhisker just doesn't sound right now does it?" Nimblewhisker twittered before choosing to do a back handspring to show his expertise after beaming with a soft pride, "Hunting isn't my strong suit I'm afraid but, maybe I can get a group training session with Harrierclaw and his apprentice Larkpaw and he can help you out." He then mewed trying to hide the embarrassment of not really being able to hunt from his face.
Petalpaw blinked and smiled. She stood up and looked her mentor in the eye, "I don't really care that much, I only asked to be courteous." Suddenly she gasped and her eyes widened, "I'm sorry! I did it again, my momma always said, 'a little lie didn't ever hurt anybody', except that I forget to lie sometimes... I'm only making it worse, aren't I?" She backed up and sneezed violently onto the grass. She blinked, suddenly chipper again, "what are you waiting for? Teach me to fight like a real-life warrior!" She ran in circles, chasing her tail quickly and enjoying the seemingly spinning surroundings when she stopped. Dizzy, she toppled over and waited until her vision was clear. When it was, she popped back up with a giant smile, "let's go, go, go!"
Closed Thread