Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Resources
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 02:14 PM
UNOFFITIAL MURDERER OTM...
Last post by Myling
Today 02:10 PM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 02:07 PM
Atari Character...
by Rowan
Last post by Fits
Today 02:04 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 7th, 2018, 06:58 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
[
Gorsebird let out a little yawn, "t-t-t-thank you Stormy I-i-i-i try my best." She sniffled continuing to blubber even after Stormglare had licked away her tears. "I can't h-h-help but worry Stormglare! Are kitties are premature a-a-and they could d-d-d-die at any moment!" Gorsebird wailed using her mate's pelt as a shield to the huge amount of sound she was making from all her sobbing as she still continued to idly rock a now snoozing Chestnutkit in her delicate petite paws, "What m-m-m-makes you assume that? Are you saying are sons won't be deputy or leader!?" She wept now convinced that Stormglare thought all the kittens were flawed and imperfect which in turn made her bawl louder, "Y-Y-You hate t-t-them d-d-d-don't you! Y-Y-Y-You hate our precious k-k-kits and you h-h--h-h-hhate me the fragile mother of them!" Gorsebird shrieked hoping she hadn't hurt her babies sensitive ears with all her noise, "and, now you're going to leave me for some pretty twenty mooner with no grey fur and a perfect body and face!" @Panda @Ninjasinsocks

"Oh well, how many do you have, dear?" Gorsebird inquired slightly curious to learn more about the young apprentice, "And don't feel bad if you don't have any I never did and look at me now! I have nine kits and will probably have more in the future!" She tenderly smiled continuing to gently rock Tempestkit who at this had stopped with his fussing and fell asleep.
stormglare shook his head, "so? they seem stronger than ever. kits can't die without any sign of it. none of them aren't eating, they aren't moving, and aren't causing a fuss. they are like any other kit but better. " he replied, not exactly sure about the second sentence. he wasn't a Medince cat. he couldn't actually know about kits. all he knew they were acting like every other kit when they were born. stormglare blink, his eyes widening a little for a second. "no, no, no, no!! i didn't mean it that way, Gorsebird! i meant the toms are tough and strong like the best warrior in our clan. also that dawnkit was beautiful and seems so gentle. " he said, almost instantly jumping to sooth gorsebird. he found it amusing that gorsebird thought he would replace her. he wouldn't sat it out loud but stormglare knew he could never socialize with someone as much as he did with gorsebird and on the other hand a new mate? heck no! stormglare shook his head, "never. i love everything about you. you have no flaws. " well i mean your whining is a big flaw but lets not tell you that.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Old April 7th, 2018, 09:56 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fallen Queen View Post
stormglare shook his head, "so? they seem stronger than ever. kits can't die without any sign of it. none of them aren't eating, they aren't moving, and aren't causing a fuss. they are like any other kit but better. " he replied, not exactly sure about the second sentence. he wasn't a Medince cat. he couldn't actually know about kits. all he knew they were acting like every other kit when they were born. stormglare blink, his eyes widening a little for a second. "no, no, no, no!! i didn't mean it that way, Gorsebird! i meant the toms are tough and strong like the best warrior in our clan. also that dawnkit was beautiful and seems so gentle. " he said, almost instantly jumping to sooth gorsebird. he found it amusing that gorsebird thought he would replace her. he wouldn't sat it out loud but stormglare knew he could never socialize with someone as much as he did with gorsebird and on the other hand a new mate? heck no! stormglare shook his head, "never. i love everything about you. you have no flaws. " well i mean your whining is a big flaw but lets not tell you that.
Gorsebird's eyes widened distress and fear clear in them, "Chestnutkit and Tempestkit were both fussing... does that mean they're g-g-going to die?" Gorsebird sniffled possessively picking up Tempestkit and lying him down in her paws putting the two brothers together for fear that something would happen to them, "YES YOU DID!!" She then shrieked all but throwing a tantrum over a single sentence her mate had uttered, "Stormglare I want a walk! I want to go on a walk now! And I want you to pick flowers for me to put in my fur and compliment me and talk about how I'm the best Mummy in the clan!" She wailed deciding to pull out her fur in a fit of upset to show how unstarly stressed she was. "Will you find a queen to watch the babies so we can do that...please?" Gorsebird whimpered shifting as she started to all but drown in her own tears, "y-y-y-y-y-y-y-you're b-b-being s-s-so m-m-m-m-mean t--t-tt-t-to m--m-me!" She sputtered believing Stormglare's last sentence was him being sarcastic and snarky with her. Her! The mother of seven of his kits and anymore if they ever decided to have any others. @Panda @Ninjasinsocks @Morgan @The Fallen Queen

Last edited by Tavvi; April 8th, 2018 at 03:42 PM.
Old April 8th, 2018, 10:25 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Surgestorm perked up from where he had been hunched over at his herb storage, whipping around so fast he almost gave himself whiplash. "Shinefang!" He meowed, smiling. "It's good to see you! How have you been?" The ebony tom met the other medicine cat halfway across the den, weaving among the piles of herbs he had yet to sort even though he needed to. One look at the older tom and Surgestorm knew he was definitely feeling better than the last time they had seen eachother. He must have taken my advice. He supposed, meeting his gaze after a swift once-over. "You just missed Oriolepaw, aka my newly official extra paws," He meowed. chuckling at himself. "If we do the teach-learn thing for too long we both get overloaded, so she is off getting some well-earned lunch and gossip-time. Should be back before you leave, though." The medicine cat took a deep breath, realizing he was probably talking too much - not even stopping to let Shinefang answer his first question. He figured he knew the answer, but it was rude anyways.
Shinefang’s tail gave a flick, pleased to be greeted so warmly and excitedly by the medicine cat. Nothing like a warm welcome to make a journey feel worth it. Surgestorm excitedly rattled off his news about his new apprentice before seeming to realize he wasn’t giving him a chance to answer. Truth be told, he found the younger tom’s energy refreshing. “Hope so. That’s exciting,” he said in response to the assurance that the apprentice would likely be around later. “I’m doing well. That tip about the comfrey has worked wonders,” he added with a good-natured purr. “Hope you don’t mind but since I’m still learning all of this myself,” he gestured with his tail to the unsorted herbs Surgestorm had been busying himself with, “I hoped you had some time to share a few more tips. If you’re not all mentored out that is.”

Old April 8th, 2018, 12:56 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Irritation shone in Mercurypaw’s brightly colored eyes at Quailpaw’s sassy response… he hated being treated with disrespect. For a moment, he thought about lashing out at her, teaching her that he was not to be messed with - but that would be wrong. Especially here, in the clearing. His Dads had taught him better than that. Singenight would never have done something like that, not before he had come to power, not from what Thrushflight had taught Mercurypaw and his siblings about the Evil Era leader. He watched Quailpaw’s movements carefully, thinking about each one… he’d clearly upset her, at least a little bit, and perhaps it had been his change in demeanor - he was going to have to work harder, remember who he was talking to and who he should be acting like, and treat her like she was a queen. ”No, really… I spoke before I thought. My Dad used to warn me about that, before…”

Here the tom took a deep breath, calming himself (this was still a sensitive subject) and trying to make it sound like it was almost too painful for him to talk about. If he was trusting and friendly and open, then the cat he was talking to would soon mimic his behavior. Cats changed depending on who they were around. Mercurypaw did it voluntarily - but most did it involuntarily. He was just taking advantage of a natural thing. ”Before he passed away. My siblings and I thought the world of him, he raised us after our other Dad went missing… I never knew my Mother, she - she wasn’t a good cat, from what I was told. I get my temper from her.” Mercurypaw had met his Mother before, and she was the sweetest and nicest cat you could ever know. Which was why he hated her. His real family was perfect, to him… and his Mother was not a part of that.

His persistent apology annoyed Quailpaw. Yet she kind of liked that he wanted to apologize. But the she-cat didn’t let that thought show. It was too dangerous to her. Too dangerous to show any positive emotion towards another cat. Because she knew she’d get hurt eventually if she let herself start to think positively, to care about another cat. That’s what life was all about, wasn’t it? Trusting another and then getting hurt and broken because of it. “Well your dad sounds like a smart cat.” She meowed calmly, letting her eyes turn towards him. She gave credit to his father, taking no notice that he had tried to apologize once again. Her forgiveness would not come easily. But, she had already told him he didn’t need to apologize. That was her way of simply saying “you’re not forgiven.”

As Mercurypaw started talking about his family, Quailpaw’s thoughts drifted to her own, broken, scarred, prideful family. The family she had split apart with moons ago. Quailpaw didn’t understand how someone could love another cat so much. And the way Mercurypaw described how “he thought the world of his dad” confused Quailpaw even more. She’d never felt that way towards her dad, he died when she was young. And her mother was the most fox-hearted cat she’d ever met. Her adopted mother died soon after she was weaned off of milk, and her adoptive brother shut her out because of his grief. All of this taught Quailpaw one thing. Caring for another, loving another, letting someone know you, it all led to getting hurt, getting broken, and no happiness. “Mothers are never good cats.” She finally meowed after a few moments of silence.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old April 8th, 2018, 01:07 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
She cocked her head, confused. "What do you mean? I was only saying you looked crestfallen...see? I'm not actually hurt that badly." She waved her tail around, trying not to wince.
@RedHead bump?)

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Old April 8th, 2018, 01:42 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

[FONT="Courier New"]

@Benrito

A lanky warrior lay in his nest, legs tangled and criss crossed all over while his face was hidden by a clump of moss he had somehow managed to bury his face underneath. The haze of his dream seemed to fade like a fog as the bengal tom twitched, the moors slipping out from beneath his paws followed by the frantic rabbit. Than replaced by the cover of his eyelids. The warrior twitched once, than blinked open his pale green eyes. The dull pain that had been there the night before was still there, an ache from the night before. After a moment the tom stretched open his jaws for a long lavish yawn squinting his eyes shut and rolling over onto his back kicking out his long legs in a stretch, muscles growing taut paddling them in the air before releasing them down onto his chest.

As he lay there memories of the night before fondly swept him away, the trace of buttercupbreeze's tail under his chin, the spot of mud on her cheek and the bridge of her nose, the way the side of her lips curl. He had spent the night wandering after her like a lost kitten gawking over this newfound feeling. Owleyes felt so sure of himself, he was convinced that he was falling head over heels for the windclan deputy and that nothing could change his mind. He rolled over onto his side blinking away the exhaustion and sitting upright. Not caring to give his pelt a thorough cleaning he briefly swept his tongue over his chest and ears before scurrying out of the den excitedly. Maybe she's assigning patrols, I could catch one with her! he pushed his way out of the den feeling the sun work its way down onto his skin through his thick fur. He allowed a deep hefty sigh to escape through his nose.

His pale optics scanned the clearing for the familiar pelt but the camp was mainly desolate, few apprentices scrambling out last minute as most of the warriors already seemed to be going somewhere. His gaze searched the clumps of felines but to no avail. He felt his chest deflate and his tail droop and all of a sudden he didn't feel like going anywhere anymore. He bit the inside of his cheek and with another sigh he turned towards the warriors den, contemplating ignoring his warrior responsibilities for the day. it's such a small thing owl, you should go. Do something at least instead of sleeping. Owleyes scrunched his nose twitching his long whiskers than turning and looking over his shoulder. His ears flattened but he silently agreed to himself.

He approached the freshkill pile, all that was there was a scrawny crow which would've been too small for his appetite. He wouldn't have enough energy to hunt anything, or search for Buttercupbreeze. A shiver worked it's way down his spine and he glanced at his paws sheepishly. No, to hunt for my clan. it was a selfish secret even if they had only met once, or got to hang out once. It was funny how his mind had settled on one and only one. If there was someone else for me they’d have come along by now. He pawed through the other options in distane, finally settling on two reasonably small mice.

He turned and trod towards a patch of sunlight settling the prey down between his paws and laying down. Admittedly he wanted to just go back to the warriors den or have one of his long conversations with buttercupbreeze, or anyone really. Odd that he felt so sociable when just a day before he was so content to watch from a distance. He cranked his neck
To begin on the mice taking his time on the first one. Occasionally glancing upward at the desolate camp, than lowering his head in dispointment.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; April 8th, 2018 at 01:43 PM.
Old April 8th, 2018, 02:04 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Just as marbledtongue was about to leap out after the rabbit he heard the thudding of paws than suddenly a blurr sped past him, blowing a gist of air in his face causing him to step back in shock and shake his head a bit. He wrinkled his nose but popped his head up and out of the stalks of grass to see a form speeding past, hard on the rabbits heels. The lanky Tom stood and just watching for a moment until on the pursuit they suddenly grappled onto the rabbit and somehow slipped down the hill along with it.
Marbledtongue staggered and stepped forward to go help but froze mid step, his one paw left hanging in the air for a moment. He pursed his lips together and knit his eyebrows thoughtfully. For a moment they continued to slide down the hillside until they came to a stop, a momentary struggle, and finally the rabbit drew it's final breath. Marbledtongue was amused with this, he hadn't seen anyone else with such dedication to allow such events as sliding down the muddied hill stop them from getting the catch in the end.
His tail lashed in a,sure rn as she stood, looking proud with the filthy catch hanging out of her jaws. He had instantly known who it was, buttercupbreeze. The new deputy if he was correct in remembering. The Bengal Tom only watched for a few moments when she finally noticed him standing in and around the tall stalks of grass. The Tom blinked a few times.
He managed to crack a gentle smile as she looked at him, embarrassed, but still looking at him nonetheless. He offered a polite smile and dipped his head.
"Impressive, I don't see lots of cats willing to devote to such a dirty catch" he responded sitting down and sweeping his
Tongue around his jaws with a deep yawn following. He swept his tail along the ground kicking up a swell of dust and picking up a few burrs as it danced among the stalks of grass. He blinked his hazel eyes a few times than dipped his head.

The molly hadn't known what to say at first. It was true that Buttercupbreeze's catch was a messy one no denying that but the Clan needed food. Though not many would get in such a mess. Would anyone even eat it? It didn't look that good being covered with mud. The deputy gave a smile back, she didn't want to seam stuck up. If that was even what they'd call it. Buttercup didn't want to be the high ranking cat that everyone hated she just wanted to be herself. And if she was herself they'd like or hate her for her. That was better then being hated for not being herself.
"Yeah, I guess you could call me an abnormal cat." The molly slightly joked with a hint of a purr in her meow. It wasn't unusually to have her joke around or pick on someone even make fun of herself. It was just one thing that made her, her. It made her stand out and blind in, in many ways. Maybe that was why Blazingstar had chosen her. Because she was abnormal. Nah, It'll just stay a mystery, unless she asked. But she wasn't sure if she should. Would that be proper?
Shacking her head, the Deputy slightly nocking some damp mud of her whiskers and face. It helped her clear her head. The molly did that a lot, clear her thoughts she could get lost in them easily is she started to think about things. But maybe that was normal? Who knows.
Buttercup's brownish eyes wondered to her mess of a catch. "If you'd like you can accompany me to the stream." She offered flicking one of her muddy paws. It was very uncomfortable. The creamy ginger molly looked like she'd been rolling in the mud, wait she had, down the hill after the rabbit. If the mud dried it would be a pain to get out. But did she want to get wet? Not really. It's get wet or have the taste of mud in your mouth and not get it all off. She told herself. It was a hard choice but she was going to wash the rabbit of it was to dirty to take back to camp. Not even a blind kitten would want to eat it. Twitching her whiskers she looked back up at Owleyes her face as friendly as ever even though she was covered in drying mud. Today she'd have one more face to look for in the crowd, a friendly face. It was good getting to know her Clanmates better it built a stronger community within the Clan. The bond of friendship and kin was a close bond and having that though your Clan was a wonderful thing.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; April 8th, 2018 at 02:07 PM.
Old April 8th, 2018, 05:18 PM
no u

My Mood: Kingly

Lightbulb Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
fireflare sighed. there was no getting through to her while she was in this rut, wasnt there? that didnt mean he wasnt persistent. "I know its not easier said then done. but you did say fallingheart was going to meet you at the same place tomorrow? thats gotta mean something, right?" he said, trying to say anything right at this point. he wasnt the best at advice, or making people feel better. he was actually kinda selfish and full of it, but he was trying in his own way.
again, the molly snorted, her thin tail lashing out of frustration and annoyance as she snarled, " yeah, that she wants to kick my tail 6 feet under? probably. " a moment after the words left her mouth, her ears lowered and all hostility left spiderflight's face. her whole demeanour slumped and she stared at her unique paw, buried in the dirt, clumps stuck between her odd number of toes. yeah, she was pissed. at herself, mostly. was she always this stupidly careless? tensing for a moment, she clenched her eyes shut and held a breath, almost as if bracing herself for something. and then, almost like that something never came, she let it out and her body relaxed again. she hated feeling like this, it was something she wasn't familiar with. something she didn't know how to deal with. and, just like anyone else, she didn't like it. not one bit. shyly, she curled her tail around her paws.

" fireflare, be honest, am i really this stupid? like, all the time? "

love
characters
Old April 8th, 2018, 06:27 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Two apprentices were walking along side by side into the clearing one was a tom and one was a she cat the tom held his head high with a wide smile the she cat had her ears folded back her expression was one of anger and yet nervousness . It was mudpaw and wolfpaw both six moons brother and sister . Mudpaw flicked his right ear and looked at his sister with a worried expression he knew of her illness of her condition but he didn't treat her like a villain or a freak she was his sister so he treated her like a sibling he was angry at his father for despising wolfpaw they were siblings if his father didn't like her and tried to harm her he would have to go through him. Mudpaws eyes were warm when he looked at her he was wondering what was going on through her mind he released a sigh and put his tail on wolfpaws back " cheer up sis . Pretty soon we will be warriors! And you will have a life of your own father won't hurt you anymore . You can live a normal life when your a warrior " he meowed calmly trying to calm wolfpaw of what ever might be troubling her but it only made things worse . Wolfpaw hissed and gave him a deadly glare " I will never live a normal life! Because I'm not nornal! I'm mad! And no cat likes someone who's off with their head. I'm a abomination no cat is mad like me . " wolfpaw hissed making mudpaw jolt " easy sis i know your not normal but it shouldn't keep you from what you need and deserve . Your not an abomination either I'm sure there are other cats out there who have the same condition as you " he meowed calmly and licked her ear . Wolfpaw whined and pulled away " we shall see mudpaw. " she meowed her ears stayed folded back . Mudpaw flicked his ears " you know what they say. All the best cats are mad " he meowed with a smile . Wolfpaw had a sad smile .
@Liekki

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old April 8th, 2018, 06:38 PM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Listening to his friend talk about her kits, it felt just like old times. For a moment, Obsidiansky was transported back to when there wasn't a care in the world, and he had watched Sagewhisker's kits grow up. When they had been so young, and he hadn't known of Canineheart or Fawnskip. When Infernosky, Russel and Jitter hadn't been around - that was one thing that had changed for the better. They were here now and he couldn't be happier about it. But he did miss the old days, when things had been so much simpler. Nothing went wrong back then, the most that happened in his life was the occasional surprise talk with Sagewhisker. Before love had entered his life again. After Heatherbreeze and her brother had left, Obsidiansky had taken comfort in Sagewhisker's companionship, but now?

Now it was like reliving the drama all over again. Although not as horrible. He still guarded himself because of that. "That's wonderful! You were a great mother to them, Sagewhisker... I mean, I know it really doesn't feel like it, but you were. You're amazing." She was. She never ceased to surprise him, she had always been there, and Obsidiansky - he wished things were different. Maybe if he wasn't so scared of the future, so determined to hold on to what they had now, things would have been different. But when you marched into the future, you tended to let go of the past. The past - their past - kept him grounded, he needed it in his life, he didn't want a new future... an uncertain one. Perhaps that was why he got along with Fawnskip, because that was their past and their future. Canineheart?

He didn't want to let go of his past with her either. And although he could feel some amount of something for both of them, he wasn't quite sure what it was... and he didn't quite want to admit that he was attracted to them. It was a choice he just wasn't ready to make yet. "Pfft, you should borrow mine then. I wonder how that would look on you, hm?" The tom purred teasingly, flicking his tail across Sagewhisker's shoulder teasingly, glancing at the appearance of it. It looked nice. The two of them, there was no doubt, looked good together. Like they belonged together. Obsidiansky honestly couldn't see himself belonging with anyone now, though. It was like there wasn't a way for him to belong in a real family now. He wasn't sure why, but he just didn't see it. Perhaps it was for the best that Sagewhisker and he remain friends for now.
(i am so sorry about how long this took, my personal life was getting really hectic at the time. )

Sagewhisker focused on Obsidiansky, he had her full attention. She laughed. It felt so much like the old times. Sagewhisker genuinely missed the two’s peaceful conversations, before all of this drama. Although, she knew that she wouldn’t trade anything for it to be like that again. . . but she definitely missed it. Besides, you can’t dwell on the past for the rest of your life.

She turned her attention back to Obsidiansky and laughed full heartedly. “Thanks, Obsidian. You saying that means a lot to mean. I mean, I tried to be the best mother I could to them, seeing as I didn’t really have any help raising them.” She smiled at Obsidiansky, this feeling that fluttered inside of her, she had not felt it in a long time. The feeling was quite indescribable, maybe content or happy, but not quite.Sagewhisker smiled and continued, “I’m not sure that would do much good against this cold, seeing as we both have short fur. Besides, I’m sure it will get warmer soon.” She meowed happily.Sagewhisker paused for a moment.

Maybe the two of them were meant to be friends for now. They got along much easier when they were friends and maybe it should just stay that way. Sagewhisker sighed and smiled. “You know uh. . . maybe I was wrong.” She paused for a moment. “Maybe we should just be friends, for now? I mean, uh we get along much better when we are. . .” She didn’t quite know how to word what she was saying, but she tried her hardest to explain.The words that Sagewhisker spoke might not have been what she was feeling, but that was truly what the molly believed at the time.

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Closed Thread