by BEAR.
Last post by Kix
Today 12:57 AM

Old January 24th, 2020, 01:51 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Training Island

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
Wolfpaw perked his ears and listened to the molly's note. He nodded. As the mentor crouched down, the black chausie backed away and crouched down too, ready to attack his opponent. He reminded himself to keep his claws sheathed. Hearing the words to attack, he bunched his legs and bounced, leaning forward to aim at Hazelberry.
Hazelberry wriggled in anticipation as Wolfpaw lunged at her. She didn't move out of the way, allowing the collision to happen, but twisted so she could attempt to land a couple blows on Wolfpaw. They could talk about his approach later, but for now, she wanted to see what he would do if he was forced to think on his paws during their mock battle.
Old January 24th, 2020, 09:03 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
wormpaw roll his shoulders back, blinking. he dip his head in respect, listening to the sound of paws shuffling around as he watched the blurry warrior move. he fidgeted, oh starclan no. wormpaw had learn his mentor didn't really hesitate with his words. which meant this was bad. he lower his head, heaving a big sigh. "dirtfur, " he started off, his voice strangely calm, squinting his eyes at the warrior. "i generally do not see where i can be taught on throwing mud. however, " wormpaw finally sigh, lifting his head up to the sky. regret filling his chest. "fi ne, " he sob internally. he didn't want to live up to his prefix. he wasn't a dirt-tunneling drypaw. he very much liked staying clean and the water...though, maybe it would be useful.
The dusty warrior smiled. Happiness swelled the mentor's chest. He thought his apprentice would've said no, but Wormpaw didn't! The tomcat beamed happily at his young apprentice. "Okay, first you have to shove your paw -unsheathed- into the earth," he explained rapidly, very eager to teach the tall apprentice his dirt-tactics.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old January 25th, 2020, 01:07 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
The dusty warrior smiled. Happiness swelled the mentor's chest. He thought his apprentice would've said no, but Wormpaw didn't! The tomcat beamed happily at his young apprentice. "Okay, first you have to shove your paw -unsheathed- into the earth," he explained rapidly, very eager to teach the tall apprentice his dirt-tactics.
wormpaw unsheathe his left paw, shoving it through the snow until he could feel the usual dirty texture. he dig into it, glancing at his mentor for more instructions. eh. his mentor seemed happy, wormpaw didn't see why it was a big deal but shrug!

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- the sleepy consumes me --
pronouns.cc
Old January 25th, 2020, 03:41 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

marching to the island with her tail up. BrambleBlaze looked down at petuniapaw [ @Fuzzy ] . She was still excited about this! If only lambdream could see her now! "with what you've learned already, we'll be doing a small mock battle. Unless you feel uncomfortable and feel like you need more training " she meowed . " perhaps we could even do something with you going against shadowpaw when you feel comfortable enough. It'll be a great opportunity to show how to go up against another clans apprentice " she smiled .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 25th, 2020, 06:16 PM

Quote:
wormpaw unsheathe his left paw, shoving it through the snow until he could feel the usual dirty texture. he dig into it, glancing at his mentor for more instructions. eh. his mentor seemed happy, wormpaw didn't see why it was a big deal but shrug!
The filthy mentor watched proudly as his apprentice dug his paw into the earth. "Now grabbed the debris firmly with your claws and pull them out-- make sure to keep it firm and balance it so none of it falls out of your paw," Dirtfur instructed, studying Wormpaw's movements.

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old January 25th, 2020, 06:24 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Quote:
The filthy mentor watched proudly as his apprentice dug his paw into the earth. "Now grabbed the debris firmly with your claws and pull them out-- make sure to keep it firm and balance it so none of it falls out of your paw," Dirtfur instructed, studying Wormpaw's movements.
wormpaw cuff his claws, gripping firmly onto the mud. he grimaced at the texture- it felt better when it was under the grass, honestly. the apprentice much preferred water than dirt. he scooped it up, lifting his paw up to be seen by dirtfur's eyes. then, instead of wormpaw waiting for the next instruction-- he flung the debris at his mentor's legs. ''tada, see? perfection, " wormpaw deadpan.

pronouns.cc
Old January 25th, 2020, 06:34 PM

Quote:
wormpaw cuff his claws, gripping firmly onto the mud. he grimaced at the texture- it felt better when it was under the grass, honestly. the apprentice much preferred water than dirt. he scooped it up, lifting his paw up to be seen by dirtfur's eyes. then, instead of wormpaw waiting for the next instruction-- he flung the debris at his mentor's legs. ''tada, see? perfection, " wormpaw deadpan.
Watching as Wormpaw pulled out the earth-piece, Dirtfur opened his mouth to meow any further instructions, instead he closed them as the tall apprentice flung the debris at the already filthy tomcat's front limbs. The expressionless voice of his apprentice made Dirtfur concerned if he done something wrong in this training, but he ignored the tone. "Great job," he praised. "Now try aiming at that tree, but higher." he pointed at a tree a fox length away with his tail. "Use much force as you can," remark the mentor.

No no word
Old January 25th, 2020, 06:41 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Quote:
Watching as Wormpaw pulled out the earth-piece, Dirtfur opened his mouth to meow any further instructions, instead he closed them as the tall apprentice flung the debris at the already filthy tomcat's front limbs. The expressionless voice of his apprentice made Dirtfur concerned if he done something wrong in this training, but he ignored the tone. "Great job," he praised. "Now try aiming at that tree, but higher." he pointed at a tree a fox length away with his tail. "Use much force as you can," remark the mentor.
wormpaw blink, surprised at the praise. he chuckled lightly under his breath, nodding at the other instruction. he shoved his paw back into the same spot, where the dirt was already broken and soft. he scooped it up-- firm and balanced. ish. some debris still managed to leak out of the apprentice's small paw. wormpaw turned around, gazing at where he wished to aim. he flung it at the target, it splattering onto the white snow. with his long limbs didn't have much of a problem with throwing.

pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; January 25th, 2020 at 06:41 PM.
Old January 25th, 2020, 06:57 PM

Quote:
wormpaw blink, surprised at the praise. he chuckled lightly under his breath, nodding at the other instruction. he shoved his paw back into the same spot, where the dirt was already broken and soft. he scooped it up-- firm and balanced. ish. some debris still managed to leak out of the apprentice's small paw. wormpaw turned around, gazing at where he wished to aim. he flung it at the target, it splattering onto the white snow. with his long limbs didn't have much of a problem with throwing.
The tail of the dusty warrior wrapped around Dirtfur's paws, studying Wormpaw's next throw. Soil leaked out of the black-furred apprentice's paw, but that's okay. Dirtfur doesn't expect any perfection, he knows how hard it is to balance earth-pieces on a paw. He purred in satisfaction for that Wormpaw's aim was better. Looking at the sun going down, he beckoned the apprentice over.

No no word
Old January 25th, 2020, 07:12 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Quote:
The tail of the dusty warrior wrapped around Dirtfur's paws, studying Wormpaw's next throw. Soil leaked out of the black-furred apprentice's paw, but that's okay. Dirtfur doesn't expect any perfection, he knows how hard it is to balance earth-pieces on a paw. He purred in satisfaction for that Wormpaw's aim was better. Looking at the sun going down, he beckoned the apprentice over.
wormpaw turn his head, glancing at dirtfur's expression for approval. he didn't really care about throwing the mud however he was growing a bit too used to the mentor's praise. it made him fuzzy and weird. wormpaw turned around, following dirtfur's command-- he walked over, titling his head. ''heading back?" wormpaw questioned before adding, "thank you for the session, "

pronouns.cc