Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 01:24 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Aroogi
Today 01:22 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by wasp
Today 01:21 PM
Where Son Differs From...
Last post by forest
Today 01:18 PM
Royal"clan"...
by MrWolfu
Last post by Red'fur
Today 01:14 PM

Old April 25th, 2017, 03:59 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Honeyblaze lay in the sunshine of SkyClan territory, her chest rising and falling slowly. Her eyes closed against the brightness as she slowly fell asleep, she ignored the thoughts in her mind telling her to get up. 'I've hunted and patrolled, time to relax, I don't have an apprentice!' She reminded herself, letting herself calmness in the comfortable warmth.
Old April 25th, 2017, 07:05 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

Azulpaw still stood by what he said, as he eyed her with a stern look. His fur was ragged, and he supposed that he should get it looked after, and clean it for himself. It was never ideal for him to pad around with dirty grey fur. His especially since his fur had color. Now, if he were a black cat, that would had been different. Other cats hardly knew if theirs was dirty or not--the tom had sigh. It was not the time to think about his own faults. Right now, he felt calm. A brooding storm that loomed over them, passed, and once again he knew why Asterpaw flt guarded. The only thing he could not bring himself to was the fact that she was comparing him to these other cats, these other toms that had left her to be with her ragged sister, Alabasterpaw! Azulpaw would never find himself intertwining with the she-devil. Not for as long as he lived. He felt that she was asking him to do too much, even though Asterpaw only asked him to do one simple thing. ‘’Why should I?’’ He felt that he was choking on his own words, ‘’Oh, I’ll compliment her alright.’’ He says, rolling his yellow eyes, and giving a lopsided grin that turned into a smirk. ‘’I’ll give her all the compliments she dreams of. Trust me, I can keep her at bay.’’ His voice was edgy, almost flirty-like, but he cleared his throat before he made himself seem awkward.

‘’I think you need to stop worrying about me.’’ He says, deadpanned. His tone was serious, and his eyes shone that he appreciated her caring for him, but he felt useless--more than he already was. Sure, Alabasterpaw had knocked him around a few times, but that was because he allowed her to do so. Foremost, Azulpaw could never see anyone laying a paw on Asterpaw. The way her sister did that moon ago, haunted him. The way he just stood there, couldn’t even do anything to stop the greedy beast. Azulpaw was worried for her, even though countless times he knew that kinship ran deeply, and Alabasterpaw wouldn’t want to hurt her sister, even if she tried. The tom wished friendships worked that way. But, they did not. He was positive that Bluepaw would kill him without a second glance because they weren’t kin. They were only friends, and Azulpaw was sure that the two weren’t even that anymore!

The tom wondered what the piebald tom was up to. And, where was Silverpaw? Unconsciously, he felt his claws sheathing and unsheathing knowing that Silverpaw was not around, her scent becoming faint. One thing he did know was that she wasn’t alone. She had to be with someone, and he hoped it wasn’t with that black furball. Of course, Silverpaw wouldn’t go off with that poor excuse of a tom. She was most likely with the ginger tom--the other one. What was his name again? Foxpaw, right. Azulpaw knew little of him, but he was okay with the ginger’s presence. The only thing he did not like was his flirtatious personality. The fact that he brushed himself along every female he walked past. Azulpaw shook his pelt. He knew that Silverpaw was a sweet, intellectual cat that paid no heed to the other tom apprentices within Skyclan. The naive, pretty bengal was too caught up with her head in the clouds!

Having that thought in his mind, wanting to believe that she was safe, Azulpaw flicked his ears towards Asterpaw. ‘’It’s good to know, sweetheart.’’ He lashed his tail once, and looked past Asterpaw’s shoulder. Nothing was there. ‘’Next time I have a date with your sister, I’ll remember her power of manipulation--thanks for warning me!” He mewed, clearly sarcastically, but an affectionate sarcasm that emitted a purr. He knew it wasn’t a joke when it came to dealing with the white demon--but she was...clearly, a joke herself. Oh, how rude he must have been! A pretty joke...there, that was one compliment for her. Purring once more, the tom added, ‘’I would still do it even if you didn’t push me out of a tree! Perhaps, a large rock? A mountain? Roll me down a hill? I’m always up to being pushed down something!’’ He gently nudged her with a paw, chuckling softly.

Ah, pain...that was never a satisfying thing. Never did he wish to go through it, but pain happened all the time. And, he had embraced it, like tomorrow was coming. Instead of thinking on its cruelty, the tom liked to push on the exhilaration it held. ‘’I’m serious, Asterpaw. Be careful.’’ He says, glancing down at her paw. ‘’Please, don’t destroy yourself. I’m going to be bored when you’re gone, and I won’t have anyone to annoy, and boast about how awesome I am!’’ His voice was heavy, and soon lightened up as he joked. He puffed out his chest to prove his confidence level, before sinking down again and feeling smaller than the rest of the world.

As he sunk down as low as he could, he looked at the female, his companion for the moment, his eyes roaming over her pelt. As he heard her before, a haunting look came onto his features, and he blinked his eyes to rid the emotion, before saying, ‘’A lot can change, Asterpaw, and we don’t know what those two are capable of. Basically, it’s my fault that they’re like this anyway.’’ His fault. His big mouth’s fault for offending them, for talking too much, or too vague. If he hadn’t, Azulpaw believed he would had been able to save Bluepaw to become that naive basic charmer that he was. That was who Azulpaw missed dearly at the moment, and even though Asterpaw wasn’t the company he truly needed, he knew that the blue cat was first place in his life. Aside from Silverpaw, evidently. And, Azulpaw was positive that Bluepaw would also be apart of his life for a long while. Eternally, maybe.

‘’Everyone has a stopping point,’’ the tom gets up, cautiously, blinking his eyes towards Asterpaw. From the tone of her voice, he could tell that she really cared, and he was highly grateful for that. She cared about him--really cared about him. Azulpaw slowly nodded, ‘’I don’t think I can fight back in this condition--I don’t even know if I’ll be able to fight a she cat, anyway.’’ Believe it or not, this feline had a great deal of respect for she cats, even if his own mother hardly paid attention to him. He noted that they were pretty little delicate things with a fiery attitude, and a determination like no other. A drive that goes on for countless days! Turning his eyes to stare at Asterpaw, he pondered whether she would grow up to be a strong she cat. She already had the attitude, that made him roll his eyes.

‘’I’ll look after myself.’’ He tells her. ‘’And, besides. What’s done in the dark eventually comes to the light. I’m sure Alabasterpaw--and Bluepaw will receive a good punishment, and I would be served the justice I longed for.’’ Oh, how he longed for the justice of knowing his new enemies would be taken care of, but how long would it be before they’re caught? Will they finally be caught while he’s looking down at his earthly pelt, and the sadness in his eyes? Or, would they be caught to the point where he’s badly injured; on the verge of death? If he were lucky, the two would be caught before any damage is inflicted upon either of them. Either way, he was sure that they would be caught. And, Azulpaw could live his life in peace without the fear of someone wanting him dead.

At her next words, the tom had froze to his spot. How was he suppose to say this without sounding too weak? Azulpaw was tired of being known as a weak link, but what she wanted him to promise was too much for him. His shoulders had tensed, ‘’Asterpaw,’’ he began, then paused to think before closing his eyes and saying, ‘’I can’t promise that. No matter what she’s your sister--half-sister, whatever. She’s your kin.’’ The tom stared at his paws, heaving in a deep sigh. ‘’I can’t hurt anyone who you love. And, I know you have a feeling of hate towards her, but that feeling will past if I fight back.’’ Azulpaw looked back into her hues, his yellow eyes hesitant for a moment, ‘’Face it, Asterpaw. If you seen one of us dangling from a ledge--which one would you save?’’ He already knew the answer. From his prime time as a kit, he would hear the gossip and chatter of the elders, and he remembered one of them, vividly saying, No matter what, you die for your kin. Family is important. And, Azulpaw knew that was true. He just found it unfair that he hardly had any kin he could die for. So, he chose his friends, the closest kin he would have. For the rest of his life, probably. Well, not probably. Maybe if he decided to take in a mate and have kits, but that was a long way off, and Azulpaw feared that he wouldn’t be ready to do...any of that.

The tom felt good. He knew that Asterpaw was good at taking care of herself, but Azulpaw would keep an extra eye on her just in case. As he glanced down at her leg once more, he feared that she had made herself her own worst enemy. Her paw was caked with blood, and limping on, and Azulpaw urged himself to not burst out at her, and yelling at her, and calling her stupid for doing such a thing. Then, she would rebuttal that he pushed himself out a tree. When really he hadn’t. As he was climbing the tree, he had slipped, making his body slip into more pain. It wasn’t a move he wanted to do, but his pain was numbed as the feelings inside him were.

There was nothing that he could do to change the past, and it was a pity that he could do nothing to change what happened. He drew his attention away from her leg, not wanting her to feel uncomfortable at his gaze. He felt his ears flatten at hearing her whisper, and perked at her next words. He gave her a smirk,’’I’ll try not to die, oh great one.’’ He teased, his eyes lighting up in mischief.

Then, clouded over into sadness. He didn’t know what the future might bring, or what might happen between them, but he only prayed to Starclan that everything good would happen. Haven’t they had enough heartbreak? What more could others want? Azulpaw had nothing to give. Want his life? Take it. The tom was exhausted, and frankly, he didn’t allow himself to care anymore. He only cared because of Silverpaw. He only cared because of Asterpaw.

He tensed up, feeling a jolt enter into him as he felt Asterpaw’s paw on top of his own. He looked up at her, his ears twitching. Was she touching him? On her own? He would had gasped and teased her, but this was a serious moment, so he kept his maw shut until he heard her words stumbling out.

North star?

What was she talking about?

Azulpaw looked up towards the sky. It wasn’t completely dark, so the stars weren’t out at the moment. ‘’North star?’’ He mewed, sitting down, and eyeing her confusingly. Then, it dawned on him as to what she meant. ‘’You’re calling me your home?’’ He purred, amused. One thing he did know was that North star was a compass. A guidance. A map to home.

Jokingly, he added, ‘’So, what would that make you to me? My South star?’’ He says, his voice on an eager note. It felt weird that being someone’s north star, but he liked the ring of it. He liked that Asterpaw called him that, and he could feel the hair on his pelt’s pick from the excitement.

As she asked her other question, the tom settled into a serious state. He blinked at her once more, unmoving. Then, slowly, he nodded. ‘’Yes...I do forgive Alabasterpaw. I also forgive Bluepaw. I don’t want to go through life having a grudge built up against the two for what they have done to me. It’s not how a warrior behaves.’’ He tells her, proudly. Then, he relaxed his shoulders, and said, ‘’I don’t want to be a bitter cat. I know I’m not the most friendly of cats when first meeting me--and, trust me, I have a lot to be bitter about, but I can’t allow the past to control what is happening now. It took me a long time to learn that. And, I bet you won’t be able to guess who taught me?’’ He raised his tail above his head, and quickly answered before she could throw out names. ‘’That’s right!...Silverpaw.’’ Surprise, surprise it had been to him. He figured his ‘’wise lessons’’ and ‘’lectures’’ had rubbed off on her, but she always seem to be his sunlight on a gloomy grey cloudy day.

Once that was said and done, Azulpaw felt another wave of tense coming upon him as Asterpaw rested herself against him. Again, he was surprised. Shell shocked, even, but he stayed there, slowly letting his guard down as he relaxed himself. Limply, he moved his tail around her, only having it brush along her back. The silence was good. The moment was good. And, good moments always had to find a way to be ruined, as annoying as that seemed. At hearing her voice again, Azulpaw felt a shudder flow through him.

What would happen if he couldn’t be her North star for long? What if he was forced to say goodbye to her, and she would never find herself at home? At peace again? These thoughts swirled around his head, making him angry and sad at the same time, but he couldn’t worry about them. Right now, he was in the present. The past made you bitter. The future made you worry. The presence was a gift, so soak in the moment while you were in it.

Azulpaw sighed, and he turned his muzzle once to graze Asterpaw’s ear. ‘’Of course, South star.’’ The tom knew it wasn’t a such thing as a South star, but he liked to think it were. Just because he had the honor of calling her it. And, for some odd reason...it fit just right.

Asterpaw knew she needed to stop worrying about the tom. The problem with that? She couldn't seem to. He was constantly in her head. Not in the same way Alabasterpaw was... of course he annoyed her sometimes, but it was in a way that made her all the more fond of him. Like he was that one itchy spot that was hard to reach. The cat who was the absolute bane of her existence, but he was still there. Comforting her when she needed it. Annoying her both when she did and didn't. Just there for her... and it made her feel calm. And at the same time, it of course, annoyed her to no end. Why wouldn't it? Just because he was her friend didn't mean he was going to stop annoying her.

That was absolutely crystal clear to the female. "Oh no. You're not taking this role from me too, master of everything." She mewed, trying to make her voice light and airy, careless, make the situation as comfortable as possible. Truth be told, she had more energy to do this then to fight. Surprising? Of course. Unexpected? Naturally. But, also, it was a little bit to be expected. She was a cat who was always thinking on her paws. Change was to be expected, after all... change was one of the greatest things that there was in life. It was the adventure, journey, jump and dare of a lifetime. When Asterpaw was younger, she'd thought of life as an adventure. It was all just leading to the same road, where everyone was going to end up eventually.

This was before much knowledge of the dark forest had come to light for her. Her mother and siblings had been pretty good about keeping that sort of stuff away, and her father? Well, she'd never known him. Not that she could remember anyways. And even if she had, wasn't he just the cat who had left her and her mother? Her siblings, her half siblings, and Alabasterpaw's mother? After all, it wasn't her blood relation. She had no tie to the she cat, not technically, unless it was through whoever her father had been. A cat that she would never be able to forgive for doing this. Never. Not in a hundred moons would she forgive the tom who had done this.

After all, they had ruined an innocent cat's life and turned it into a nightmare. Shouldn't there be a punishment for that? Asterpaw was pretty sure that StarClan wouldn't be all too happy with a tom who decided he was going to date and drop she cats. She wished she knew who he was. Where he was. And what had caused him to just ditch both her and Alabasterpaw's mothers. All of those things were very, very fixed in her mind as 'bad things' and it would take a miracle to changer her mind from the good to the bad. After all, for her entire life she had lived this way. Nothing would change that... nothing much, that she could think of at the moment, anyways. Maybe she was just too angry to be able to think straight, as Alabasterpaw would put it.

The thought of her sister brought her thoughts back to the present and for a second, she stared at her friend before the realization that he was speaking sunk in. "Good." The she cat gave a definite nod, as though that were her last word on the subject, before a smile pulled at the corners of her maw. "But don't forget to bring her some pretty flowers... who knows, maybe she'll be at your funeral?" It was somewhat of a dark humored joke, but a joke nonetheless. At least she was lightening up a little. Some playful time was needed, very much... just in case it was the last that they ever got. As much as it pained her to think about that it could be.

He wasn't allowed to die. He couldn't. It was impossible, she... couldn't let go of him. As selfish as that sounded it was very much true. There was no way that she was going to allow the one cat that meant so much to her, the one cat who meant the very world to her, the sun and sky... there was no way that she was going to sit back and watch him die. That would break her. It would break her heart in two, and break her mind so that she would never be the same. Was that what Bluepaw wanted? To break her so she couldn't resist him? Because it wouldn't work. She would scream. Fight. Run away. Do everything in her power to bring their evil darkness to the light. But she would not kill... killing was wrong, even in self defense, and she knew it.

Asterpaw hated the thought of killing another cat. She hated the idea that she might be the reason their life blood would run out, and they would... be extinguished from the world. Not to mention it was the very thing that her lovely, but evil, sister was trying to do and she didn't want to be a part of anything like that. Not in a thousand moons. Not even in ten thousand. If she were to live that long, which the feline sincerely doubted. Out here with predators and diseases, cats rarely lived too long. Not to mention traps, other cats, and especially twolegs... once a cat was taken by a twoleg? They were never seen again. Or at least almost never seen again.

And monsters. Those huge, terrifying things that ran on the Thunderpath? Yeah. Those. Asterpaw had seen only one before; a monster. Standing right on the Thunderpath, staring at her with it's horrible yellow eyes. That was one of the things she feared most, was monsters. They were scary! No one could blame her for being afraid, right? There was no blame to be assigned. Everyone was frightened of monsters. No one liked the terrifying creatures. Except for maybe some sort of a sick cat who was insane or something, how was she supposed to know how their sick little minds worked? She wasn't. It wasn't her job to know this. A shudder went down her spine and she tried to breathe, realizing that if she were to freak out now it wouldn't help anyone.

A moment later she raised her head and calmed herself. Almost missing his next words, which made her laugh. "I can do all that when you're feeling better. So you have to promise to get better, okay? Otherwise you don't get to have the pleasure of being pushed down a mountain by yours truly." Her smile was large, and a purr emitted from her throat, making her sound like just about the happiest feline in the world at that moment. Asterpaw loved to play games. Not mind games, just basic games. They were so much fun for her! And she always knew exactly what to do in them... well, that was a lie, but she sometimes knew what to do.

Depending on the game. But this was one that the feline definitely knew how to play, and she played her part well. It was interesting, watching the she cat. Just by looking at her you might guess she was so easily broken that you could say a single word to her and it would snap her like a twig. Only a few cats knew this weakness. Only a few. Others? Nah, they could only pick and guess at things like that, which gave Asterpaw quite a bit of hope. After all, as long as her secret weakness was kept... well, a secret... she would be fine. But Azulpaw seemed to have figured that he was able to break her. Had he wanted to, he probably could have right at that moment. Alabasterpaw had exploited this and then used it for her own gain, her own selfish and horrible gain.

A trait that was less then desirable, and yet she still thought of herself as beautiful and wonderful and all of that. How absolutely rude of her! But she would still think it, because Alabasterpaw was just that full of herself. How Asterpaw hated that trait of her sister's, the way that she thought she was better then everybody... it was irritating. And she was glad that her sister wasn't going to be able to attack Azulpaw anymore, not under her watch... not as long as someone was with him at all times, surely Alabasterpaw wouldn't dare try and take on two cats at once... just as long as he fought back. I don't care if you hurt her, just please don't... don't let her do this again.

Fighting was not something that Asterpaw cared for too much, but when it came to her friends and previously, family... she would have fought forever. Perhaps even now she would do it for Alabasterpaw... but she doubted it. The she cat was trying to take something from her. It was like when they were kits all over again, only this time, it was much worse. Because she was trying to take an innocent life. Even if he had said some rude things, it wasn't enough to cost him the price of his life! What was wrong with her sister? Was she really that jealous, or desperate for attention, or angry that she would take the life of an innocent cat? Semi-innocent. The thought came into her head and she smiled at it, realizing how true it really was.

He wasn't really the most innocent of cats, after all. Semi, sure, but honestly... perhaps not even that. He fit a charming bad-boy stereotype that Asterpaw had hated for a long time, but at the same time, it was one that she couldn't help but love. Much to her annoyance and chagrin. And, he seemed to defy that very stereotype at the same time until Asterpaw wasn't sure whether he played the charming bad boy or the sarcastic, arrogant hero. Perhaps a little bit of both. There was a little of the sarcastic, arrogant hero and a little of the charming bad boy obvious in him, and both annoyed her to no end. And yet she was always coming back. She would always return to the tom who had saved her life before and had become a guiding force in her life.

He pushed her towards the right thing. And, his next words reminded her how arrogant he could really be. "Oh no? What about Silverpaw, or does she get tired of hearing how amazing you are all the time?" She asked with a snort. The thought of the friendly little cat getting tired of hearing the tom speak seemed impossible. She seemed to be his biggest fan. It certainly wasn't Asterpaw! Anyone who accused her of that was crazy, so far as she was concerned. What kind of cat thought she would be fawning over the tom anyways? Whoever thought they looked 'cute' together. No one. Absolutely no one at the moment, and she liked it that way.

Asterpaw had far too much on her mind to deal with more drama anyways, especially being accidentally called a couple with this tom. He was her best friend. Her guiding force. Someone she would always return to, but... having a crush on him was something she hadn't even considered. They'd known each other for a moon. Perhaps she would wait and see... wait and see how things went, and if things were going to go alright then she would consider this. I love you too. She'd meant it platonically. Love was a strong word, like he had told her... and Asterpaw certainly didn't love a lot of cats. He was the first to tell her this anyways.

Or had Bluepaw at some point? It was all running into each other, making her dizzy and feel as though she wasn't sure whether she was herself or her sister anymore. Polar opposites. And yet, opposites attracted... she and Azulpaw were so similar and at the same time, they couldn't be more different. It was like the sun and the moon. The ground and the sky. She didn't understand how they could be so close and yet have such different opinions, different views on life... so it wasn't exactly that they were that different. Their minds just worked in different ways, making it seem to her like they were extraordinarily different when they really weren't. But it's not your fault! She wanted to argue, and yet this time she couldn't. She'd been the one in the way.

She'd been the one that Bluepaw had kept persisting over. Was he just obsessed with her? If it were that simple she would just find him another she cat to love. Easy as that! He would get over her and leave her alone. Leave Azulpaw alone. The alternatives were worse; either she did stick to her word and go to be with Bluepaw, or she didn't and his anger might end up taking over him and making him kill Azulpaw. Neither of which she wanted. So, the first one might be the best option, right? You would think. But Asterpaw didn't want to play matchmaker either, she had to do something and she felt more lost then she had in a long, long time.

"I didn't mean... not... not now, but when you are strong enough, please don't let her do this. Don't let her win. She's getting satisfaction out of seeing you like this and she's only going to keep going..." A shudder went down her spine. Looked like she might have to beg again. No-- she would not. She hated it. Hated it more then anything else, it was like bending to someone's will and that was something she hated doing. And yet, she had done it for Bluepaw... for her sister... perhaps she could do it here as well. All she needed to do was swallow her pride. Her pride wasn't nearly as big as she had thought and was pretty easy to push aside. "I'm begging you." Again, her voice was soft. All she wanted was for this to end. And in order for that to happen?

He might have to fight her sister. And, hearing his next words, she close her eyes and shook her head weakly. How was she supposed to choose? She didn't have to. And so, she didn't answer, looking at the ground. He couldn't hurt anyone she loved... but he was hurting himself. Was it not obvious? That she loved him... that she didn't want to see him hurt? Maybe she would save him. But Alabasterpaw was her kin, her... her sister. She couldn't push that aside no matter how hard she tried. And yes, she might hate the white feline at the moment, but she would always return to her side when things came to the worst. He knew it. And she did too.

"You're asking me to choose between my sister and the cat I--" Her voice cut off and she shook her head again. Doesn't matter. And it didn't. It didn't matter who she would pick, she would never be put in that situation. She would never be around. Knowing Alabasterpaw she would have staged the whole thing, but also... her sister was an awful climber. So she would be in the most danger. But Azulpaw... was, at the moment, the only comfort she had. If she lost that, what was she supposed to do? She would be sad for a very long time. Sad might be too mild of a word, miserable was a better one. She would be miserable. Because, what else was there to think when a cat that she cared about so much was hurt? Like at this very moment.

He was hurt, but she was still happy. How? Perhaps because he was there with her. Just him being with her was making her feel better. "You've really grown up." The cat she had met a moon ago probably wouldn't have said anything remotely of the kind to her. Because that never would have had to happen a moon ago. No jealousy. She had gotten herself into this, her and her stupid trusting nature. So dumb. How dumb could she get? Apparently dumb enough to trust she'd be able to just push this whole thing aside. That was one of the worst mistakes of her life. And Asterpaw hated herself for it. A mistake that might cost someone else their life.

Going back to earlier, she found tears clouding her vision. "You shouldn't have to endure this because of a stupid mistake I made." It hurt. A lot. She'd trusted Bluepaw and it had backfired on her. Asterpaw wasn't known for her trusting nature but she had trusted this cat and now... now it was hurting her worse then a thousand stings. It was stabbing at her heart, telling her how stupid she was over and over again and hurting her so badly she doubted she would ever fully be 'okay' with it. Because it hurt so bad she didn't know what to do. South star. That nickname stuck in her mind... there was no south star, and yet... she got what he meant, somehow. South star. Oh, I dunno. Maybe the east star? The west star? She thought jokingly.

Though it was just that. A joke. She wouldn't have spoken those words aloud, after all. South star was perfect. Absolutely perfect. His tail brushing against her back sent the slightest of shudders down her spine, but it quickly stopped a moment later. And she was content. A smile stretched across her features, showing her pleasure at being around the tom. This was why he couldn't die. What would happen if she lost her north star? Her guiding force, her... match. Perfect match, friendship-wise. It seemed like he had been sent down from StarClan just for her. The thought made her smile, despite the worry that she was feeling. At least whatever happened, she would know he was there.

At least, even in StarClan... in a way he would still be her north star.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by Fawn; May 6th, 2017 at 07:10 PM.
Old April 25th, 2017, 07:13 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Blazingcomet had almost completely forgotten who he was racing. Or, that he was racing at all. It was just him and the sky and the ground. Trees seemed to be flying past him, or was it the other way around? Who knew. All Blazingcomet knew was that he was doing what he loved, and he was barely aware as he reached the tree. As a matter of fact, he almost ran past it before he realized what he was doing. How embarassing would that have been? Oh, pretty embarassing, in the tom's opinion. After all, it wasn't everyone who would just blindly... run right by a tree. Not everyone, just Blazingcomet. Because he got way, way too caught up in the moment. And that moment had given him a thrill that he wasn't likely to be forgetting... anytime soon, anyways.
Huh? The orange tom thought, starting as the she cat glanced down at him from her branch. O-kay... well. She seemed to like to climb. But that was nothing more then opinion and observation, perhaps she really hated it and was trying to get over her fear. If there was one thing that the tom had learned, it was not to make assumptions. Assumptions led to guessing games and while Blazingcomet loved a good guessing game, he didn't like to be on the guessing side. Looked like it was time to put a little pressure on this sweetheart. Turn her into a diamond. His diamond. See, the tom had some faults... he wasn't really greedy, though.
Maybe. Possibly. At least he didn't think of himself that way. Well, he wasn't! Not really, not truly, not... necessarily. "Oh, thank you!" He purred genuinely, glad she wasn't upset. Then again, he hadn't really expected her to be. He wasn't sure if he would be more surprised that she seemed so eager, or more surprised if she had been angry? Probably angry. Because this cat just didn't seem like the type to get jealous, mad, or anything else, for that matter. She was just an all around sweetheart, wasn't she? At least she seemed to be. But, again, Blazingcomet was going to have to be careful with the assumptions he was making. It could offend her. Perhaps she was really a manipulative, scheming-- what was he thinking? Forget assumptions.
It was pretty obvious she was a sweet cat. And if that was what she wanted him to think well, then, she was doing a good job of portraying it. "And you're welcome for the lift." Perhaps he should be apologizing instead. Had he known what she had meant, perhaps he would of. But since she was thanking him, and sounded genuine enough, he supposed that was his cue to act super happy and upbeat. Wasn't it? Or was he wrong? "Say, sweetheart... would you want to go out sometime?" There was no doubting the honey-coated purr in his voice. Definitely faked. But, faked so well that it sounded just like his real one, only much sweeter. Would she get what he meant? Or was she going to brush him off as she had been doing?

If so... looked like it was time to make this sweetheart a nice shade of envy.

Gingerblossom slipped down from the tree, landing neatly on her paws next to the ginger tom. When he asked his question, Ginger froze.
She had no idea what was going on, her body just seemed to freeze up. She knew what those words meant, she'd heard them before. But never did she think she'd hear them directed at her. Gingerblossom was a very kind, lovely she-cat, but usually, most cats got bored with her attitude, were "friendzoned" by her without her knowledge, or simply just avoided her because she was too positive. I have no feelings for this tom... Do I? The pale-furred warrior honestly didn't know what feelings more than friends.... felt like.

Gingerblossom was able to quickly snap out of her frozen phase, although less efficiently this time. She could feel worry building up inside her, a feeling she was not familiar with. It's okay Ginger, you're... you're probably just hungry. She put a bright smile on her face, forcing down the negative feelings. "Yes, that would be nice, to be able to hang out more. We could get to know each other better!"

Gingerblossom still felt that nagging feeling inside of her. Oh please, not now... She begged herself. She knew what these random negative feelings led to. Her breaking down. She hated when it happened, and especially hated it when it happened in front of other cats. The last episode she had had was 5 moons ago, but she was alone in the territory. "Well, I'm pretty hungry now,
maybe we should head back?
Gingerblossom had to make sure this tomcat saw nothing of her breaking down.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old April 25th, 2017, 07:51 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
Gingerblossom slipped down from the tree, landing neatly on her paws next to the ginger tom. When he asked his question, Ginger froze.

She had no idea what was going on, her body just seemed to freeze up. She knew what those words meant, she'd heard them before. But never did she think she'd hear them directed at her. Gingerblossom was a very kind, lovely she-cat, but usually, most cats got bored with her attitude, were "friendzoned" by her without her knowledge, or simply just avoided her because she was too positive. I have no feelings for this tom... Do I? The pale-furred warrior honestly didn't know what feelings more than friends.... felt like.

Gingerblossom was able to quickly snap out of her frozen phase, although less efficiently this time. She could feel worry building up inside her, a feeling she was not familiar with. It's okay Ginger, you're... you're probably just hungry. She put a bright smile on her face, forcing down the negative feelings. "Yes, that would be nice, to be able to hang out more. We could get to know each other better!"

Gingerblossom still felt that nagging feeling inside of her. Oh please, not now... She begged herself. She knew what these random negative feelings led to. Her breaking down. She hated when it happened, and especially hated it when it happened in front of other cats. The last episode she had had was 5 moons ago, but she was alone in the territory. "Well, I'm pretty hungry now,

maybe we should head back? Gingerblossom had to make sure this tomcat saw nothing of her breaking down.
Get to know each other better? He would take it. It was better then some comments he had recieved, and he supposed that it would slowly lead to her breaking down until she was ready to give in to the awesomeness that was himself. Of course! He was so awesome. Everyone loved Blazingcomet. Everyone wanted to be with Blazingcomet. He knew it. He was cool. Gingerblossom would be begging for his attention in a matter of time, no she cat could resist him for long. Especially no pretty one. All the pretty ones always wanted him! So why was this one so bent on pretending that he was... ordinary? Ugh, just the mention of the word sent shudders down Blazingcomet's spine. He was not ordinary! He was cool. Suave. Slick. He was amazing.
"Absolutely, sweetheart. I look fowards to it with pleasure." A purr rumbled in his throat at the last words and he touched her lightly with his tail. Hey, she seemed comfortable with it. She was always comfortable! No one was this sweet all the time. She had to have a weakness. What was it? He definitely didn't want to push her to a breaking point, an exploding point... the point of no return. Everyone heard of it but Blazingcomet had actually experienced it on multiple occasions, and quite scary ones at that. Oh, they were terrifying. It was when a she cat completely lost it and snapped at him... just the memory had him shaking.
"Hungry? Well alright, Gin. We can head on back then." Sometimes cats tended to get frustrated when they got hungry. Ooh, he did not want a frustrated Gingerblossom on his paws. She seemed like she would be one of those cats trying to hide her anger by smiling and covering up, so how was he supposed to know if she was feeling okay or if she was angry? Confusing, wasn't it. Then again, she cats were confusing creatures. The tom slowly padded back to the clearing, flicking his bushy tail for Gingerblossom to follow.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 27th, 2017, 12:52 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Asterpaw knew she needed to stop worrying about the tom. The problem with that? She couldn't seem to. He was constantly in her head. Not in the same way Alabasterpaw was... of course he annoyed her sometimes, but it was in a way that made her all the more fond of him. Like he was that one itchy spot that was hard to reach. The cat who was the absolute bane of her existence, but he was still there. Comforting her when she needed it. Annoying her both when she did and didn't. Just there for her... and it made her feel calm. And at the same time, it of course, annoyed her to no end. Why wouldn't it? Just because he was her friend didn't mean he was going to stop annoying her.

That was absolutely crystal clear to the female. "Oh no. You're not taking this role from me too, master of everything." She mewed, trying to make her voice light and airy, careless, make the situation as comfortable as possible. Truth be told, she had more energy to do this then to fight. Surprising? Of course. Unexpected? Naturally. But, also, it was a little bit to be expected. She was a cat who was always thinking on her paws. Change was to be expected, after all... change was one of the greatest things that there was in life. It was the adventure, journey, jump and dare of a lifetime. When Asterpaw was younger, she'd thought of life as an adventure. It was all just leading to the same road, where everyone was going to end up eventually.

This was before much knowledge of the dark forest had come to light for her. Her mother and siblings had been pretty good about keeping that sort of stuff away, and her father? Well, she'd never known him. Not that she could remember anyways. And even if she had, wasn't he just the cat who had left her and her mother? Her siblings, her half siblings, and Alabasterpaw's mother? After all, it wasn't her blood relation. She had no tie to the she cat, not technically, unless it was through whoever her father had been. A cat that she would never be able to forgive for doing this. Never. Not in a hundred moons would she forgive the tom who had done this.

After all, they had ruined an innocent cat's life and turned it into a nightmare. Shouldn't there be a punishment for that? Asterpaw was pretty sure that StarClan wouldn't be all too happy with a tom who decided he was going to date and drop she cats. She wished she knew who he was. Where he was. And what had caused him to just ditch both her and Alabasterpaw's mothers. All of those things were very, very fixed in her mind as 'bad things' and it would take a miracle to changer her mind from the good to the bad. After all, for her entire life she had lived this way. Nothing would change that... nothing much, that she could think of at the moment, anyways. Maybe she was just too angry to be able to think straight, as Alabasterpaw would put it.

The thought of her sister brought her thoughts back to the present and for a second, she stared at her friend before the realization that he was speaking sunk in. "Good." The she cat gave a definite nod, as though that were her last word on the subject, before a smile pulled at the corners of her maw. "But don't forget to bring her some pretty flowers... who knows, maybe she'll be at your funeral?" It was somewhat of a dark humored joke, but a joke nonetheless. At least she was lightening up a little. Some playful time was needed, very much... just in case it was the last that they ever got. As much as it pained her to think about that it could be.

He wasn't allowed to die. He couldn't. It was impossible, she... couldn't let go of him. As selfish as that sounded it was very much true. There was no way that she was going to allow the one cat that meant so much to her, the one cat who meant the very world to her, the sun and sky... there was no way that she was going to sit back and watch him die. That would break her. It would break her heart in two, and break her mind so that she would never be the same. Was that what Bluepaw wanted? To break her so she couldn't resist him? Because it wouldn't work. She would scream. Fight. Run away. Do everything in her power to bring their evil darkness to the light. But she would not kill... killing was wrong, even in self defense, and she knew it.

Asterpaw hated the thought of killing another cat. She hated the idea that she might be the reason their life blood would run out, and they would... be extinguished from the world. Not to mention it was the very thing that her lovely, but evil, sister was trying to do and she didn't want to be a part of anything like that. Not in a thousand moons. Not even in ten thousand. If she were to live that long, which the feline sincerely doubted. Out here with predators and diseases, cats rarely lived too long. Not to mention traps, other cats, and especially twolegs... once a cat was taken by a twoleg? They were never seen again. Or at least almost never seen again.

And monsters. Those huge, terrifying things that ran on the Thunderpath? Yeah. Those. Asterpaw had seen only one before; a monster. Standing right on the Thunderpath, staring at her with it's horrible yellow eyes. That was one of the things she feared most, was monsters. They were scary! No one could blame her for being afraid, right? There was no blame to be assigned. Everyone was frightened of monsters. No one liked the terrifying creatures. Except for maybe some sort of a sick cat who was insane or something, how was she supposed to know how their sick little minds worked? She wasn't. It wasn't her job to know this. A shudder went down her spine and she tried to breathe, realizing that if she were to freak out now it wouldn't help anyone.

A moment later she raised her head and calmed herself. Almost missing his next words, which made her laugh. "I can do all that when you're feeling better. So you have to promise to get better, okay? Otherwise you don't get to have the pleasure of being pushed down a mountain by yours truly." Her smile was large, and a purr emitted from her throat, making her sound like just about the happiest feline in the world at that moment. Asterpaw loved to play games. Not mind games, just basic games. They were so much fun for her! And she always knew exactly what to do in them... well, that was a lie, but she sometimes knew what to do.

Depending on the game. But this was one that the feline definitely knew how to play, and she played her part well. It was interesting, watching the she cat. Just by looking at her you might guess she was so easily broken that you could say a single word to her and it would snap her like a twig. Only a few cats knew this weakness. Only a few. Others? Nah, they could only pick and guess at things like that, which gave Asterpaw quite a bit of hope. After all, as long as her secret weakness was kept... well, a secret... she would be fine. But Azulpaw seemed to have figured that he was able to break her. Had he wanted to, he probably could have right at that moment. Alabasterpaw had exploited this and then used it for her own gain, her own selfish and horrible gain.

A trait that was less then desirable, and yet she still thought of herself as beautiful and wonderful and all of that. How absolutely rude of her! But she would still think it, because Alabasterpaw was just that full of herself. How Asterpaw hated that trait of her sister's, the way that she thought she was better then everybody... it was irritating. And she was glad that her sister wasn't going to be able to attack Azulpaw anymore, not under her watch... not as long as someone was with him at all times, surely Alabasterpaw wouldn't dare try and take on two cats at once... just as long as he fought back. I don't care if you hurt her, just please don't... don't let her do this again.

Fighting was not something that Asterpaw cared for too much, but when it came to her friends and previously, family... she would have fought forever. Perhaps even now she would do it for Alabasterpaw... but she doubted it. The she cat was trying to take something from her. It was like when they were kits all over again, only this time, it was much worse. Because she was trying to take an innocent life. Even if he had said some rude things, it wasn't enough to cost him the price of his life! What was wrong with her sister? Was she really that jealous, or desperate for attention, or angry that she would take the life of an innocent cat? Semi-innocent. The thought came into her head and she smiled at it, realizing how true it really was.

He wasn't really the most innocent of cats, after all. Semi, sure, but honestly... perhaps not even that. He fit a charming bad-boy stereotype that Asterpaw had hated for a long time, but at the same time, it was one that she couldn't help but love. Much to her annoyance and chagrin. And, he seemed to defy that very stereotype at the same time until Asterpaw wasn't sure whether he played the charming bad boy or the sarcastic, arrogant hero. Perhaps a little bit of both. There was a little of the sarcastic, arrogant hero and a little of the charming bad boy obvious in him, and both annoyed her to no end. And yet she was always coming back. She would always return to the tom who had saved her life before and had become a guiding force in her life.

He pushed her towards the right thing. And, his next words reminded her how arrogant he could really be. "Oh no? What about Silverpaw, or does she get tired of hearing how amazing you are all the time?" She asked with a snort. The thought of the friendly little cat getting tired of hearing the tom speak seemed impossible. She seemed to be his biggest fan. It certainly wasn't Asterpaw! Anyone who accused her of that was crazy, so far as she was concerned. What kind of cat thought she would be fawning over the tom anyways? Whoever thought they looked 'cute' together. No one. Absolutely no one at the moment, and she liked it that way.

Asterpaw had far too much on her mind to deal with more drama anyways, especially being accidentally called a couple with this tom. He was her best friend. Her guiding force. Someone she would always return to, but... having a crush on him was something she hadn't even considered. They'd known each other for a moon. Perhaps she would wait and see... wait and see how things went, and if things were going to go alright then she would consider this. I love you too. She'd meant it platonically. Love was a strong word, like he had told her... and Asterpaw certainly didn't love a lot of cats. He was the first to tell her this anyways.

Or had Bluepaw at some point? It was all running into each other, making her dizzy and feel as though she wasn't sure whether she was herself or her sister anymore. Polar opposites. And yet, opposites attracted... she and Azulpaw were so similar and at the same time, they couldn't be more different. It was like the sun and the moon. The ground and the sky. She didn't understand how they could be so close and yet have such different opinions, different views on life... so it wasn't exactly that they were that different. Their minds just worked in different ways, making it seem to her like they were extraordinarily different when they really weren't. But it's not your fault! She wanted to argue, and yet this time she couldn't. She'd been the one in the way.

She'd been the one that Bluepaw had kept persisting over. Was he just obsessed with her? If it were that simple she would just find him another she cat to love. Easy as that! He would get over her and leave her alone. Leave Azulpaw alone. The alternatives were worse; either she did stick to her word and go to be with Bluepaw, or she didn't and his anger might end up taking over him and making him kill Azulpaw. Neither of which she wanted. So, the first one might be the best option, right? You would think. But Asterpaw didn't want to play matchmaker either, she had to do something and she felt more lost then she had in a long, long time.

"I didn't mean... not... not now, but when you are strong enough, please don't let her do this. Don't let her win. She's getting satisfaction out of seeing you like this and she's only going to keep going..." A shudder went down her spine. Looked like she might have to beg again. No-- she would not. She hated it. Hated it more then anything else, it was like bending to someone's will and that was something she hated doing. And yet, she had done it for Bluepaw... for her sister... perhaps she could do it here as well. All she needed to do was swallow her pride. Her pride wasn't nearly as big as she had thought and was pretty easy to push aside. "I'm begging you." Again, her voice was soft. All she wanted was for this to end. And in order for that to happen?

He might have to fight her sister. And, hearing his next words, she close her eyes and shook her head weakly. How was she supposed to choose? She didn't have to. And so, she didn't answer, looking at the ground. He couldn't hurt anyone she loved... but he was hurting himself. Was it not obvious? That she loved him... that she didn't want to see him hurt? Maybe she would save him. But Alabasterpaw was her kin, her... her sister. She couldn't push that aside no matter how hard she tried. And yes, she might hate the white feline at the moment, but she would always return to her side when things came to the worst. He knew it. And she did too.

"You're asking me to choose between my sister and the cat I--" Her voice cut off and she shook her head again. Doesn't matter. And it didn't. It didn't matter who she would pick, she would never be put in that situation. She would never be around. Knowing Alabasterpaw she would have staged the whole thing, but also... her sister was an awful climber. So she would be in the most danger. But Azulpaw... was, at the moment, the only comfort she had. If she lost that, what was she supposed to do? She would be sad for a very long time. Sad might be too mild of a word, miserable was a better one. She would be miserable. Because, what else was there to think when a cat that she cared about so much was hurt? Like at this very moment.

He was hurt, but she was still happy. How? Perhaps because he was there with her. Just him being with her was making her feel better. "You've really grown up." The cat she had met a moon ago probably wouldn't have said anything remotely of the kind to her. Because that never would have had to happen a moon ago. No jealousy. She had gotten herself into this, her and her stupid trusting nature. So dumb. How dumb could she get? Apparently dumb enough to trust she'd be able to just push this whole thing aside. That was one of the worst mistakes of her life. And Asterpaw hated herself for it. A mistake that might cost someone else their life.

Going back to earlier, she found tears clouding her vision. "You shouldn't have to endure this because of a stupid mistake I made." It hurt. A lot. She'd trusted Bluepaw and it had backfired on her. Asterpaw wasn't known for her trusting nature but she had trusted this cat and now... now it was hurting her worse then a thousand stings. It was stabbing at her heart, telling her how stupid she was over and over again and hurting her so badly she doubted she would ever fully be 'okay' with it. Because it hurt so bad she didn't know what to do. South star. That nickname stuck in her mind... there was no south star, and yet... she got what he meant, somehow. South star. Oh, I dunno. Maybe the east star? The west star? She thought jokingly.

Though it was just that. A joke. She wouldn't have spoken those words aloud, after all. South star was perfect. Absolutely perfect. His tail brushing against her back sent the slightest of shudders down her spine, but it quickly stopped a moment later. And she was content. A smile stretched across her features, showing her pleasure at being around the tom. This was why he couldn't die. What would happen if she lost her north star? Her guiding force, her... match. Perfect match, friendship-wise. It seemed like he had been sent down from StarClan just for her. The thought made her smile, despite the worry that she was feeling. At least whatever happened, she would know he was there.

At least, even in StarClan... in a way he would still be her north star.

''Oh, I'm sorry,'' he purred. She had to know what was coming next. He always had a retort or annoying remark that got under her pelt, and frankly he enjoyed getting under her pelt. She was fun to bother--especially when she was mad. Depending on why she was mad. Azulpaw knew whenever he took things too far, and whenever he did, he tried to make it up to her. It was the type of cat he was. However, if she wasn't his friend, and he still made her mad? He would tell her to get over herself and to suck it up. Pretty harsh, and maybe one of the reasons as to why it was hard for him to make friends. ''But, you know these jobs require perfections--which I am.'' He tells her, smirking. Oh, how the tom enjoyed boasting about himself and his accomplishments to any ear willing to listen.

Oh, such lies! In fact, Azulpaw did rather enjoy proclaiming his confidence, but he did not enjoy gossiping about it to others. Anyone would hardly find Azulpaw discussing such matters. The tom tried to stay away from his other clan mates, enjoying the feeling of being alone. He tolerated the entire clan, but some cats he tolerated more than others. And, at the moment he sounded like a leader. Who was he to tolerate anyone? Tolerated...the words sounded harsh. It did not fit on how he wanted to describe of how he felt about his clan.

He didn't feel entirely indifferent towards them. Some he found a nuisance. Most he hardly cared for. And, few he allowed into his life. Being Asterpaw, Bluepaw, and Silverpaw as an example. Bluepaw had always been there, and the grey tom was certain that he always would, but as a moon went...things changed drastically, and their friendship was no more. Azulpaw did forgive the tom easily, because he could not fight with the fact that holding a grudge was never the answer. If he wanted to, Azulpaw would hold this grudge even beyond his own grave!

Which was why he found himself forgiving Alabasterpaw as well. The white feline had bruised him up pretty badly, but could he blame her? Some cat had to put him into a shut up mode, even if she didn't succeed. Azulpaw had his reasons for what he did, and why he did it. The grey tom wasn't perfect, nor did he feel as a hero. In fact, he felt like an actually normal cat. As normal as a cat could be. He didn't feel any disdain for what had happened. Everyone was safe. Everyone was happy--well...the grey tom couldn't speak for everyone. This made him glance towards Asterpaw, watching her intently. Was she happy? Despite everything that happened? Losing the tight knit relationship with her half-sister? The treasured demon?

Azulpaw let out a grim laugh towards Asterpaw's joke. The tom enjoyed dark, cruel humor at times, and he felt his yellow hues lighten up. ''Oh, yes! Definitely bring her all types of flowers, since she is one...practically herself.'' He mused, then added. ''In that case, she don't even need to bring me flowers! As long as she come to my funeral herself, she might as well be a whole banquet!'' He states, the side of his mouth curled into a weak lopsided grin.

Alabasterpaw was far from being a flower. Flowers were too innocent, too extraordinary, too exquisite for Alabasterpaw to be compared to them. Yes, Alabasterpaw was indeed as attractive as a flower, but she wasn't a flower. Azulpaw did not think Flowers killed others--well, unless they had thorns, and called themselves evil, but the tom was positive that flowers never intentionally would kill others off. And, if Alabasterpaw was a flower; she would be a deadly flower, a venomous one that soaked in others with her sweet tongue, and sugary movements.

His tail flickered at her next words, and he gave her an odd look. The tom had rolled his eyes, and if he weren't in such pain, he would had loved to leap at her and start tussling with her, but instead he gave a weak nudge. ''Make sure the mountain is very rocky when you decide to push me down. So, you know, the rocks would land on top of me, and instantly kill me with a single blow--this is if I survived the mountain fall.'' He snorted, with a hint of a lot of sarcasm rolling out his mew.

Mountains were never fun. Nor was falling off anything else. The tom always talked of death at some point, finding it an interesting topic, which was why he came up with the phrase Come to my funeral? It was a game that he and Silverpaw used to play. A harsh, silly game that did not mean anything at the time, but got worse as he introduced it to Asterpaw. Not the game, but the words. Azulpaw was scared to play the game with her for some odd reason. Asterpaw was extremely competitive, and he didn't want to hurt her feelings because he knew that he would win the game anyway. Only the game wasn't an actual game to win.

So, why would it be called a game when it was clearly not meant to be won? That...Azulpaw could not answer. Usually, questions were thrown around, and the other person had to answer with a yes or a no, and if they answered yes, they would have to decide on what they would bring to the funeral. With each turn, the sources became ridiculous, and thinking back on this, Azulpaw realized how much he missed playing the game with Silverpaw!

''Excuse me?!'' The tom shrieked, feigning a tone of shocked going through him. ''How dare you trigger me? You should enjoy hearing stories about me. I'm the best thing that ever happened to you!'' He shouted playfully at her, puffing out his chest to appear larger and more confident. He didn't truly believe he was the best thing that happened to her, but his playful side was pushing through. And, whenever this happened, the tom became a lot cocky, enjoying the sense of feeling going through his pelt like wild fire. His eyes light up, and he inhaled sharply, breathing at a regular pace. ''Face it, Asterpaw; Silverpaw stopped complaining a long time again, and you're either fore me or against me. So, you might as well join me, and get used to it as well.'' He says, brushing his pelt slightly against hers.

He knew the blue feline would never be against him. Would she? For a moment, he felt his fur pickle at the thought of her betraying him, but that was least likely. Asterpaw been there all the time, nothing would change between them. Fast forward in a couple years, and the two would be older, perhaps still friends with families of their own. It was a thought. It was a maybe. Only the higher power knew of the future, and all they could do as small beings on the earth was pray that everything would be good.

Who wouldn't want a good future? Azulpaw was dying for a good future where he would be pleased with himself, and find happiness that no other cat could experience because they weren't him. He wanted that type of happines, but as of the moment, he only needed to focus on training and keeping the friends he held close to him, safe. Out of enemies hands.

In this case, Bluepaw and Alabasterpaw.

No matter what, Azulpaw would always protect Asterpaw and Silverpaw. He vowed that no one would touch a single hair on their pelt. At all. The grey tom seldom became ferocious, but whenever he did; his teeth would be bared, his eyes wide, and ready for a fight. A fight he surely knew he would win. ''I won't let anyone hurt you.'' He didn't know why the words tumbled out, but he wanted her to know that. He had hoped that she would believe him. His voice was soft, losing all playfulness. It was something she needed to know. And, if she already did know. It was something that needed to be implanted in her mind so that she would remember it even if he was gone.

Gone...as in dead. Azulpaw didn't want to die, realizing he had so much to live for, but he also knew that within a heartbeat, he would lay his life on the line for Silverpaw or Asterpaw. From the dead state, he didn't believe that he would be able to protect her, screaming her name in case danger decided to play a little game. From beyond the earth's territories, Azulpaw hoped that he would be able to fend for her no matter what. Unconsciously, Azulpaw gave a quick lick at her ear, a friendly affection that he done to Silverpaw all the time. Either in an attempt to calm her down, or in a moment of having a memory with her. With Silverpaw, everything was a memory with her, and as he was with Asterpaw now.

Everything would be a memory with her.

The tom was quite surprised to see Asterpaw begging to him. Her voice soft and strained, and he knew that she wasn't begging. She was pleading to him that he needed to fight back. That he had a reason to live, and Azulpaw knew this. He didn't take it into consideration, but at seeing his friend in such distress, he gave a simple nod. A playful tone would had been ideal, but this was an important situation--not something to laugh at. ''I'm not going to let her hurt me, Asterpaw.'' He says, realizing that whenever he used her acutal name, he was being honest. Serious with her. ''And, I'm not going to allow her to hurt anyone else.'' He says, adding matter-of-factly.

What was that she was going to say? The cat that she what? Azulpaw twitched his ears, flicked his tail, wanting her to continue, but she dropped the topic. He took another glance at her, wondering why she was acting in such a way. Though, he was probably acting indifferent as well. And, he got her point. She couldn't choose. The whole reason why he asked the question was because he knew that she couldn't choose. If he were her, he doubt he would be able to choose as well. That's understandable to him, and he wasn't hurt, so he dropped the issue in order to keep her from discomfort. But, inwardly he felt--the tom knew that if a day as such would happen, Asterpaw would aim for her sister, saving her,and Azulpaw would be awaiting a perilous death, going deep into the abyss. And, yet, the tom knew he would forgive her. Forgive her because he understood.

His whiskers wiggled, and he looked at her once more. ''I've grown up, eh? I always thought I finished growing. I think I'm quite wise.'' He stated, a humorous purr escaping his muzzle. With the experiences he went through, a cat would think the tom had grown up. But, he knew deep down that he needed a lot of growing to do. He wanted to focus on himself, but Asterpaw was his main focus. Making sure she was safe. Making sure she was happy for the time being. He knew he wouldn't be able to hold her paw every step of the way, and he doubted she would need him to. Asterpaw was a well-balanced cat on the outside from his eyes.

''It seems like we both had grown up.'' He says, giving her a professional nod. He wasn't the only one who had to endured Bluepaw and Alabasterpaw's evil antics. Asterpaw was there every step of the way, and she remained constant as he got to know her farther. He thought she had everything under control, but she was breaking. And, as much as Azulpaw wished to yell, to break, to do anything, he reframed himself from doing such. One of them had to be the strong figure, and although Asterpaw was the much better actor, Azulpaw was just tired.

Tired and worn out.

From everything.

''Hey, don't beat yourself up over it.'' He waved the female off with a tip of his tail. It didn't matter much to him anymore. The past was the past, and they were forced to move on with their life. Azulpaw figured that if he were still alive, she would be alright, content that he was still her friend, despite her sister wanting him dead. Nothing would shake off this tom as he gazed at the greenish-grey hues of his companion next to him. ''We all make mistakes, and that's fine. I'm just glad you're okay. And, as I said before, please stop worrying about him.'' Possibly it was hard for her to stop worrying about him. She had seemed to care about him more, and he appreciated the gesture. It was nice to have other cats caring about you when you thought you were alone.

The tom had nuzzled her shoulder, bumping his head into her upper arm, purring. ''I'm far more worried about you. What's going on in your mind that you can't seem to let this..go?'' The fact that she was telling him constantly to defend himself, egging him on to fight her sister if the moment came, and the fact that she reminded herself and him of the mistake she made. Azulpaw knew that no one would know the consequences of their decisions, so he hardly blamed her for what had happened. He just hoped it wasn't eating her up from the inside, and leaving her an empty hollow shell. What could he do to make her whole again? He would do absolutely any and everything to make her forget and to never remember what he did and why he did it.

Once again, his voice was strained, and he feared if she heard it in his distress tone, ''I'm always going to be there for you, South star.'' He chuckled at the name, as it humored him. ''I just wish you would forgive it--like I had, and please try to forget it. I don't want anything weighing heavy on your mind. You have so much other things to worry about over--and me? I'm not one of them.'' He tells her, bringing up his eyes to look into hers. He was only being honest, and he knew things were easier said than done, but she had to do this. He had to be the one less thing she needed to worry over.

Last edited by Fawn; May 6th, 2017 at 07:11 PM.
Old April 30th, 2017, 12:02 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

@Suspiciousmindz

Mousefur closed his eyes as he felt the fairly cool rock against his paw pads. New-leaf was just starting but it was raining quite a lot, luckily the toms thick and long pelt kept him pretty warm. That's why the spotted white and brown tom loved bare-leaf so much, he still stayed pretty warm but didn't get overheated like he does during green-leaf. The clouds were gray and you could smell rain in the air but he hoped it didn't rain anytime soon. The rain made his pelt feel even more heavier and he just wanted to lay on his rock for a few and relax. He let a light gargled purr, this was the only place he allowed himself to make his strange noises at. After his injury the tom couldn't really talk but his purrs sounded gargled and strange and when he did make any effort to speak they came out as wheezes rather then words. He kept quiet as much as possible and refused to even purr, he hated the pity looks he would get from others. There was nothing wrong with him, he had just had a injury thats all. He was still a a good warrior and he could fight, yeah he had to stay close to others since he couldn't yelp out for help or anything but he was still a good warrior. He flatten his ears for a moment as he forced the thoughts away. This rock was his peaceful place, he wasn't going to think about those things right now.

(ahhh wasn't sure where to start this one either)

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old May 1st, 2017, 06:03 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
@Suspiciousmindz

Mousefur closed his eyes as he felt the fairly cool rock against his paw pads. New-leaf was just starting but it was raining quite a lot, luckily the toms thick and long pelt kept him pretty warm. That's why the spotted white and brown tom loved bare-leaf so much, he still stayed pretty warm but didn't get overheated like he does during green-leaf. The clouds were gray and you could smell rain in the air but he hoped it didn't rain anytime soon. The rain made his pelt feel even more heavier and he just wanted to lay on his rock for a few and relax. He let a light gargled purr, this was the only place he allowed himself to make his strange noises at. After his injury the tom couldn't really talk but his purrs sounded gargled and strange and when he did make any effort to speak they came out as wheezes rather then words. He kept quiet as much as possible and refused to even purr, he hated the pity looks he would get from others. There was nothing wrong with him, he had just had a injury thats all. He was still a a good warrior and he could fight, yeah he had to stay close to others since he couldn't yelp out for help or anything but he was still a good warrior. He flatten his ears for a moment as he forced the thoughts away. This rock was his peaceful place, he wasn't going to think about those things right now.

(ahhh wasn't sure where to start this one either)
Owlwing happened to be out and about in the territory. She was on a solo hunt, no recommended with all the tension between them and the Dusk Syndicate, but Owlwing wasn't one for making friends. In fact, she was seen alone more than ever with Shortcry's disappearance. It was truly heart-breaking, her past I mean, if you really got down to know her. She wasn't your typical Skyclan cat and there's nothing much that will change that. Her fear of toms especially. Shortcry had been helping her with that fear, but now that he was gone, she was getting worse and worse. She didn't think there was a good tom-cat out there anymore. Besides that point, the white tabby crept through the trees. Her golden hues were focused in all sorts of directions, although her mouth was partially opened to scent the slightest hints of prey. New-leaf was bringing plenty of prey, prey that the clan needed now more than ever. Grousestar was launching an attack so they needed every piece to keep their strength up. Luckily for her, she wouldn't be partaking in the attack, she'd be in camp defending if any Syndicate cat happened to stumble upon them. Otherwise, she'd be helping the wounded and hunting for those who wouldn't be able to after battle. She felt more helpful this way. Just as Owlwing was thinking to herself, a sparrow caught her attention. She hadn't paid enough attention and was already too close to the bird before it started to take off. Although, thankfully she was full-blooded Skyclan and her back legs were powerful. She shot forwards before her hind legs shot her into the air, her forepaws outstretched as her claws sank into the sparrow's wing. She brought it down and with a swift bite to the neck, the avian was dead. Once her head was lifted, she caught the scent of a fellow warrior. A tom.

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 2nd, 2017, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Owlwing happened to be out and about in the territory. She was on a solo hunt, no recommended with all the tension between them and the Dusk Syndicate, but Owlwing wasn't one for making friends. In fact, she was seen alone more than ever with Shortcry's disappearance. It was truly heart-breaking, her past I mean, if you really got down to know her. She wasn't your typical Skyclan cat and there's nothing much that will change that. Her fear of toms especially. Shortcry had been helping her with that fear, but now that he was gone, she was getting worse and worse. She didn't think there was a good tom-cat out there anymore. Besides that point, the white tabby crept through the trees. Her golden hues were focused in all sorts of directions, although her mouth was partially opened to scent the slightest hints of prey. New-leaf was bringing plenty of prey, prey that the clan needed now more than ever. Grousestar was launching an attack so they needed every piece to keep their strength up. Luckily for her, she wouldn't be partaking in the attack, she'd be in camp defending if any Syndicate cat happened to stumble upon them. Otherwise, she'd be helping the wounded and hunting for those who wouldn't be able to after battle. She felt more helpful this way. Just as Owlwing was thinking to herself, a sparrow caught her attention. She hadn't paid enough attention and was already too close to the bird before it started to take off. Although, thankfully she was full-blooded Skyclan and her back legs were powerful. She shot forwards before her hind legs shot her into the air, her forepaws outstretched as her claws sank into the sparrow's wing. She brought it down and with a swift bite to the neck, the avian was dead. Once her head was lifted, she caught the scent of a fellow warrior. A tom.
The tom had rolled onto his belly, not showing any concern about his surroundings. The tom knew in the back of his mind he should have his guard up, since the tensions between the clan and the Dusk Syndicate were higher then ever. He chose to sweep those thoughts away, he opened his mouth slightly and took in the scents around him. His eyes flew open as he smelt another cat, he quickly scrambled to stand up. His fur bristled and he looked around, he slowly began to realize it was a fellow clanmate. He cursed at himself mentally for being such a mousebrain, if it had been an enemy cat he would've been dead by now. He took in the scent once more, from what he could tell the scent was a she-cat. He wondered if he should follow the scent, it's not like the she-cat was far from him. Besides, cats weren't supposed to be by themselves out here anyway. He folded his ears back, well he couldn't confront her about that because he had been out here by myself as well. His eyes brighten as an idea flew into his head, maybe he can stay with the cat so both of them wouldn't have to get into trouble for being out here alone. He smiled at his bright idea and began to follow the scent of the she-cat, keeping his eyes open for any sign of her. She couldn't be that far off from him.

Old May 3rd, 2017, 09:16 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
The tom had rolled onto his belly, not showing any concern about his surroundings. The tom knew in the back of his mind he should have his guard up, since the tensions between the clan and the Dusk Syndicate were higher then ever. He chose to sweep those thoughts away, he opened his mouth slightly and took in the scents around him. His eyes flew open as he smelt another cat, he quickly scrambled to stand up. His fur bristled and he looked around, he slowly began to realize it was a fellow clanmate. He cursed at himself mentally for being such a mousebrain, if it had been an enemy cat he would've been dead by now. He took in the scent once more, from what he could tell the scent was a she-cat. He wondered if he should follow the scent, it's not like the she-cat was far from him. Besides, cats weren't supposed to be by themselves out here anyway. He folded his ears back, well he couldn't confront her about that because he had been out here by myself as well. His eyes brighten as an idea flew into his head, maybe he can stay with the cat so both of them wouldn't have to get into trouble for being out here alone. He smiled at his bright idea and began to follow the scent of the she-cat, keeping his eyes open for any sign of her. She couldn't be that far off from him.
Owlwing hated toms. Oh, why'd it have to be a tom that she had to stumble upon. Before she could react properly, she was hearing the paw steps of the fellow warrior coming closer and closer to her. She clamped the sparrow tighter in her jaws and searched the undergrowth for any sign of him. Her golden hues picked up small movements in the blossoming undergrowth nearby as the tom made his way through. She couldn't run because she'd look suspicious and she couldn't hide because... well it was their territory. Why would she hide. She had to face up to this confrontation even if she didn't want to. Confrontation scared her and it was written all over her face as he neared. Her golden hues were dark with worry of being chewed out for being alone until it hit her. This warrior was alone as well therefore she couldn't get in trouble! Now she waited. Waited for him to say something or do something first so she could respond. If only she knew her fellow clan-mates better. Maybe she would've known he was mute.

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 4th, 2017, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Owlwing hated toms. Oh, why'd it have to be a tom that she had to stumble upon. Before she could react properly, she was hearing the paw steps of the fellow warrior coming closer and closer to her. She clamped the sparrow tighter in her jaws and searched the undergrowth for any sign of him. Her golden hues picked up small movements in the blossoming undergrowth nearby as the tom made his way through. She couldn't run because she'd look suspicious and she couldn't hide because... well it was their territory. Why would she hide. She had to face up to this confrontation even if she didn't want to. Confrontation scared her and it was written all over her face as he neared. Her golden hues were dark with worry of being chewed out for being alone until it hit her. This warrior was alone as well therefore she couldn't get in trouble! Now she waited. Waited for him to say something or do something first so she could respond. If only she knew her fellow clan-mates better. Maybe she would've known he was mute.
The tom would smell the strong fear scent coming off his fellow warrior. He was very confused on why she was so scared, maybe it was because she knew she shouldn't be alone. He took a few moments to observe the she-cat, his yellow-green hues moved to the ground as he tried to figure out how to talk with her. He bowed his head slowly then waved his tail in a greeting while tilting his head to one side. The spotted cat gave off a friendly aura, he tried to show as much kindness as possible and he hoped the she-cats fear scent would go away.