Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Learning from the Best [...
Last post by glitch
Today 12:39 PM
Heroneye Interaction Finder
by Fits
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 12:38 PM
Death roars from the tree...
Last post by glitch
Today 12:36 PM
Small group finder for RC...
Last post by Rowan
Today 12:27 PM
A Journey for the History...
Last post by Rowan
Today 12:22 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 2nd, 2018, 02:29 PM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Witheredkit went to sleep.
[time skip?]

see you around wco <3
Old September 2nd, 2018, 04:15 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Peachrain purred to Cherrydawn,” It’s fine. Kits are curious. They don’t mean harm, they are just curious.” She nodded to Yarrowkit,” Yes. Those are called scars. Cats get them in battle. It’s a cut that never goes away.” She meowed gently understanding the kits curiousity.
Cherrydawn smiled gratefully, relieved that Peachrain was no offended and taking Yarrowkit's questions in stride. Of all her children, he was the most curious. He would talk her ears off from dawn until moonhigh if she let him. And there didn't seem to be any limits to his curiosity either. He had questions about everything: why do cats have different color fur? How do birds fly? Why do big cats eat mice instead of just drinking milk like him? It was endless, exhausting, and often embarrassing depending on who the kit was talking to.

Yarrowkit cocked his head, wondering. He had never been cut before. When he played with his brothers and sisters, Cherrydawn was always sure to remind them all to keep their claws in. The little black and white tome looked at the old warrior again. "Do they still hurt?"

Old September 3rd, 2018, 08:32 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The medicine cat rolled her eyes, nudging Jaggedpaw harder than necessary as she did so. ”Shut up, you’re the worst! The words were more teasing than harsh, but she gave him a pointed glare as she told him to “shut up”. Sometimes he tended to overdo things, and Caliaflame didn’t like the way that he acted around her sometimes. Most of the time, however, they were the best of friends. He’d been so young when they’d first become friends, and part of her was surprised that they’d managed to make it this far. She wouldn’t have seen herself becoming friends with someone like this now, but since they were already together… I guess I’m stuck with you forever. The she cat snorted upon thinking the words, but she didn’t say anything out loud.

”I’m perfectly capable of dealing with her myself, thanks.” Caliaflame hadn’t meant for those words to come out so sharply. She liked fighting her own battles, she wasn’t a huge fan of someone trying to step in and fight them for her… and even though she hadn’t meant to hurt Jaggedpaw’s feelings, she was afraid she might’ve come off a little rough. Especially since he’d probably been kidding in the first place. Her stance softening just a little, Caliaflame sighed and forced herself to make gentler eye contact with her friend. ”Sorry. I mean, you’re welcome to try, but I’m pretty sure she’d send you running aaaallll the way back to me to fix you up. And, let’s be honest, you would not want me in charge of your healing after something like that.”

A wicked grin spread over Caliaflame’s face as she eyed Jaggedpaw pointedly, glancing over the tom’s smaller frame. She might’ve been small for a she cat (it was in her blood, really) but at least her friend was smaller than she was. Barely, but at least for now, she was bigger than him. ”Speaking of healing, you’ve been fine lately, right? No sickness or anything, nothing I need to fix up?” Caliaflame was a little more protective over the younger tom then she would have been with most clanmates. Despite the fact she had quite a few siblings, Jaggedpaw was like a younger brother to her, and she treated him… pretty much how she would treat a younger brother. It felt like she spent a lot of time worrying about him, maybe a little more than she needed to, but she couldn’t help it. It was her job to care for her clanmates, and Jaggedpaw was, after all… one of them.

Jaggedpaw simply laughed as he was nudged harshly, stumbling on his paws a little, but regaining his balance quickly. He was growing stronger and more coordinated every day, even in those times when he didn’t train with his mentor. Jaggedpaw liked to keep himself fit and strong, and he spent a lot of time moving around and simply exercising just for the fun of it. He was still young, but he had started to develop those muscles he’d need when he became a full warrior.

He noted the sharp tone in her voice, though the silver tomcat understood that Caliaflame liked to be independent. She liked to handle things on her own. He got that, he was the same way. He didn’t appreciate other’s meddling in his business. That was why he had mostly been joking when he told Caliaflame that. Mostly. He still felt some sense of protectiveness over her, wanting to watch out for her. “If I was rash and fight her right now... probably. If I waited a few moons for me to grow, there might be very different standings.” He purred, narrowing his eyes playfully. The tomcat knew he was going to grow to be a taller cat, he was taller than most apprentices his age. His mother also told him how he inherited a lot of his traits from his father, who was a larger cat. And though he didn’t talk to him much, Jaggedpaw had seen his half-brother, Sparrowstream, who shared his father’s blood. And Sparrowstream was very tall. Though he was half Windclan, and had a more slim frame. Jaggedpaw hoped he was more muscular, but not bulky. He still wanted to be fast as well as strong.

Upon net next statement, Jaggedpaw let out snort. “I know you’re the medicine cat Cals, but you don’t need to ask me if I’m okay.” He laughed, shaking his head a little bit. “If I was hurt, I’m pretty sure I’d come to you right away.” He meowed afterwards, though his tone was soft and teasing, making sure not to hurt her feelings. Jaggedpaw wasn’t sure if what he says was completely true though. If he got hurt, especially if it was in a battle where many cats got hurt, he felt as if he would try to be the last one to be healed. He may be prideful and rude, but he wasn’t selfish. And he cared more about others than cats would normally think.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old September 3rd, 2018, 10:32 AM
sincerely, me.

My Mood: Thinking

Rainpetal was cleaning herself in camp, a routine she practiced quite often, as she had such long, fluffy fur that got dirty quickly. She was working on her right foreleg when a feeling of boredom and lonelieness swept over her. She sighed, licked her fur couple more times, and stretched. She didn't sleep that well last night, and it showed in her red eyes, and slow manner. She continued to lick, humming a song she heard a bird singing, before she killed it. Thinking of that delicious bird, Rainpetal's stomach growled. Apparently, she was hungry, along with her need for sleep and boredom. Great. Rainpetal hissed to herself, and went back to grooming.
Old September 3rd, 2018, 04:58 PM
SUGAR BOMB!!!

My Mood: Hungry
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Witheredkit purred and darted out of the nursery. Kithood was for getting in trouble and having fun. She’d take full advantage of that.

Fernkit raced after Witheredkit, but her short legs couldn’t keep up. The brown tabby fell in behind Witheredkit. She tried to think of some way to beat her. Fernkit didn’t give up that easily!

Old September 4th, 2018, 01:15 AM

My Mood: Bored

(Hi, I'm new. Hope I'm doing this right)
Waspwing washed her tail in the clearing near the nursery, silently wondering when Passionstar would give her daughter, Hornetkit, a mentor. Though Hornetkit had just turned 6 moons old a day ago, Waspwing thought her daughter should be first to receive a mentor, as she tended to be proud and impatient. Not too far away, Hornetkit was sitting by herself, swatting playfully at a moth that had decended low enough for her to reach, seemingly oblivious to her mentor situation.

Hornetkit knew her mother was upset about her not receiving a mentor, but she figured Passionstar would get to her eventually- besides it was easier to wait than to try talking to another warrior; Hornetkit had been dreading it, being as solitary as she was. She wondered silently, as she swatted absentmindedly at the moth, if her mentor would like her, or if she'd like the mentor; if her mentor would be patient or not; if she would be good enough to even receive one; she paused- would she have to prove herself worthy? She had never exactly gotten along with most cats, though she usually just avoided them all together, and she didn't play much with the other kits in the nursery- just the occasional game of hide and seek. Her heart sank; if there was a test, she would undoubtedly fail.
Old September 4th, 2018, 03:27 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspenglide View Post
(Hi, I'm new. Hope I'm doing this right)
Waspwing washed her tail in the clearing near the nursery, silently wondering when Passionstar would give her daughter, Hornetkit, a mentor. Though Hornetkit had just turned 6 moons old a day ago, Waspwing thought her daughter should be first to receive a mentor, as she tended to be proud and impatient. Not too far away, Hornetkit was sitting by herself, swatting playfully at a moth that had decended low enough for her to reach, seemingly oblivious to her mentor situation.

Hornetkit knew her mother was upset about her not receiving a mentor, but she figured Passionstar would get to her eventually- besides it was easier to wait than to try talking to another warrior; Hornetkit had been dreading it, being as solitary as she was. She wondered silently, as she swatted absentmindedly at the moth, if her mentor would like her, or if she'd like the mentor; if her mentor would be patient or not; if she would be good enough to even receive one; she paused- would she have to prove herself worthy? She had never exactly gotten along with most cats, though she usually just avoided them all together, and she didn't play much with the other kits in the nursery- just the occasional game of hide and seek. Her heart sank; if there was a test, she would undoubtedly fail.
Featherdust has been hunting outside of camp when she had come back to the clearing. She dropped all of her prey off at the fresh kill pile. The molly looked around the clearing and spotted Hornetkit. She made her way over to the kit with a smile. "Hello Hornetkit." she meowed. Featherdust always wanted to start conversations with kits even if she didn't want any of her own. She felt her heart sink when she saw this kitten. No kit at 6 moons deserved to not have a mentor. " Did the leader not give you a mentor yet? " Featherdust asked.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old September 5th, 2018, 12:19 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Suspiciousmindz

Snowy paws tred against the flattened grass in the camp, short, golden pelt an absolute mess. The tom had managed to fall out of the tree he was climbing, but, with an insane amount of luck, still managed to catch that stupid squirrel. Without harming himself too badly. The warrior dropped the squirrel down on the seemingly low fresh kill pile than let out a sigh, ocean blue optics brimming with emotions.
(I'm dying I'm sorry for the incredibly short and bad starter hshshsh)

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old September 5th, 2018, 01:55 AM

My Mood: Bored

Hornetkit froze for a moment, feeling the familiar uncomfortable prickle in her pelt whenever she was around someone else- she had seen Featherdust here and there, and occasionally the warrior had spoken to her, but she didn't know her that well. "Um....n-no, not yet, but I'm sure Passionstar will get to it soon."

Waspwing heard her daughter and joined the two of them "It's shameful, is what it is. Passionstar is against my daughter becoming a warrior, that's what it is." Hornetkit lowered her head "It's not that mother, I'm sure Passionstar is just busy. Besides it's only been a few days." Waspwing hissed at the young kit "What are you talking about? You're not even an apprentice yet, what do you know about any of this?" Hornetkit shrank back and stayed silent for the rest of the conversation
Old September 5th, 2018, 07:05 AM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning Flower View Post
Morning Flower trotted into the Warrior's Den with some freshly picked moss for her nest. As she entered some of the weeds of the entrance ruffled her fur. She slowed down as she approached her destination, and started to lay the moss down into her nest. After a bit of adjusting her nest was the way she wanted it, then continued to plop onto here side on the freshly laid moss and wash herself. She glanced around after a shiver ran up her spine as she felt you watching her. Once she spotted you, she smiled warmly, saying:

"Hello there, my name is Morning Flower. I'm new here, so I could use some friends. Would you like to talk?"
Snaketop saw her and said "Why hello there! What do you want to talk about?"

see you around wco <3
Closed Thread