Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Elders' Den
by Ian
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 05:34 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 03:59 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 03:14 AM
Fritter’s warrior cat art...
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:02 AM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 02:57 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 17th, 2018, 03:20 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

Petalpaw hummed as she pushed her nose around in the undergrowth, searching for moss. She giggled as she heard Mudpaw sneeze. "You aren't allergic to the forest, are you?" she teased, her eyes twinkling. She turned her attention back to the search and sighed as she couldn't find any moss. "I think most of it has been taken by other apprentices for the elders' beds," she concluded, raising her head to look in the forest. "I can't wait to travel to the edges of the territory one day," she whispered, her eyes gazing deep into the woods. She shook her head and looked over at the two siblings, "did you find any?" The apprentice pushed the urge to go into the forest away as she inquired about the moss, knowing she would eventually go there anyway. Though she tried to ignore it, her mind kept bringing up the fact that it would be so simple to sneak out a night where no warriors would see her.
Mudpaw twitched his nose along with his whiskers and he laughed " no just breathed in some dirt is all . If I were allergic to the forest I wouldn't be a clan cat now would i? " he meowed with a flick of his tail come to think of it he wasn't allergic to anything he was sure glad too if he was his allergies would get in the way of being a good apprentice and warrior . He resumed his search for moss his ears twitched when petalpaw spoke again he nodded slowly in agreement " I guess new leaf is a hot year since they would give the elders water with the moss too . I'm surprised that moss beds need to be renewed almost every day " he meowed he shook his head as petalpaw asked if he found any . Wolfpaw twitched her right ear and huffed she's never been in the forest just like petalpaw but she wasn't curious enough to want to go any way her yellow eyes shined as she managed to find a patch of moss her head perked up she looked at petalpaw and cleared her throat he eyes motioned to the patch she found . Mudpaw smiled and perked his head up too " might wanna watch out cats I'm pretty good at mossball . And I've never been in the forest either I've always wondered what was in it " he meowed his first sentence was filled with pride as his green eyes had a glint in them .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; April 17th, 2018 at 03:22 PM.
Old April 17th, 2018, 05:30 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Mudpaw twitched his nose along with his whiskers and he laughed " no just breathed in some dirt is all . If I were allergic to the forest I wouldn't be a clan cat now would i? " he meowed with a flick of his tail come to think of it he wasn't allergic to anything he was sure glad too if he was his allergies would get in the way of being a good apprentice and warrior . He resumed his search for moss his ears twitched when petalpaw spoke again he nodded slowly in agreement " I guess new leaf is a hot year since they would give the elders water with the moss too . I'm surprised that moss beds need to be renewed almost every day " he meowed he shook his head as petalpaw asked if he found any . Wolfpaw twitched her right ear and huffed she's never been in the forest just like petalpaw but she wasn't curious enough to want to go any way her yellow eyes shined as she managed to find a patch of moss her head perked up she looked at petalpaw and cleared her throat he eyes motioned to the patch she found . Mudpaw smiled and perked his head up too " might wanna watch out cats I'm pretty good at mossball . And I've never been in the forest either I've always wondered what was in it " he meowed his first sentence was filled with pride as his green eyes had a glint in them .
Petalpaw laughed, looking at Mudpaw with shining eyes. "You wouldn't be a very exciting kittypet, either," she chirped, turning to face him. She sniffed the ground, poking at the squishy mud with her paw. "Well, Mudpaw, the forest is full of your namesake right now," she concluded, looking back up at the two siblings. With one last longing glance into the forest, she padded over to Wolfpaw, peering over her shoulder. "Good work, Wolfpaw!" the apprentice congratulated, her tail swaying in the air. Petalpaw turned to face Mudpaw, "I'm not too good at catching it, I always drop it." She shrugged and laughed, "but I still wanna beat you! Where should we go to play?" The young molly looked at the moss mischievously, remembering her kithood with plenty of games of mossball.
Old April 17th, 2018, 05:39 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@king kaleb!

Blazingstar entered the clearing from the territory. He had finished training his apprentice, Ferretpaw. There was a cut across his nose and a scratch on his side from his sneak attack on her. It was her final assessment and of course Blazingstar went all out as to plan a sneak attack on his apprentice while she was hunting. She had done well and Blazingstar was planning to do her warrior ceremony soon. He already had an idea about his next apprentice.

His golden hues were focused on the medicine cat den before he realized Fireflare was sitting in the clearing.... alone. Blazingstar couldn't allow this to happen! Without waiting, Blazizngstar run across the clearing, purposefully tripping over Fireflare and landing on the ground beside him dramatically. "Oof!" he let out, as his back hit the hard ground. Now, the orange tabby was staring upside down at Fireflare, amusement flicking his in hues. "How dare you trip me with your body!" he spoke, acting offended as he said it. One forepaw reached out to swat at Fireflare, but since he was staring at him upside down, he missed horribly, disoriented from the different angle.
fireflare was relaxing when his eyes widened at the ginger body toppling over him, and following up by batting at his face. he snorted, instantly knowing it was blazing himself,"I think Mr.Star is just a bit clumsy," he laughed, dodging blazingstars attempts at his face with ease. in retort, he took a sheathed paw and batted is along the leaders face, much more accurate seeing as he was right side up, unlike somebody. "I should tackle you where you stand just for bumping into me, what if you messed up my groomed pelt?" the whole conversation seemed very kit like but fireflare thrived in it, after all the tension for these past moons he wanted to feel like a kit again.
Old April 17th, 2018, 05:45 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

Petalpaw laughed, looking at Mudpaw with shining eyes. "You wouldn't be a very exciting kittypet, either," she chirped, turning to face him. She sniffed the ground, poking at the squishy mud with her paw. "Well, Mudpaw, the forest is full of your namesake right now," she concluded, looking back up at the two siblings. With one last longing glance into the forest, she padded over to Wolfpaw, peering over her shoulder. "Good work, Wolfpaw!" the apprentice congratulated, her tail swaying in the air. Petalpaw turned to face Mudpaw, "I'm not too good at catching it, I always drop it." She shrugged and laughed, "but I still wanna beat you! Where should we go to play?" The young molly looked at the moss mischievously, remembering her kithood with plenty of games of mossball.
Wolfpaw looked away and felt the fur on her cheeks get hot causing her ears to flatten grrrrr, good thing there was some there other mouse brained apprentices took most of it she snorted " thank you " she said under her breath with a twitch of her tail tip still feeling grumpy she scooped up the moss with her paw and rolled it up into a ball now nudging it over to petalpaw and her brother with her nose . Mudpaw perked his ears up and he huffed " kittypet aren't exciting anyways they are so lazy ! They don't even believe in starclan and they're with twolegs. I heard from another cat once that the twolegs hands smell like pastrami ....what ever that is . I think the cat used to be a twoleg . " he meowed then felt offended once he saw her poke the mud with her paw his ears flattened " hey! What's that supposed to mean? " he meowed then blinked he looked around for a good spot "how about somewhere in a good sunny spot ?" He asked since he didn't have a good idea where in the clearing

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; April 17th, 2018 at 05:46 PM.
Old April 17th, 2018, 06:13 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

[ @King kaleb ]
[ Evermist : Female : Warrior ]
A small, slender, silver and white tabby she-cat sat at the edge of camp. Her bright green hues gazed around camp as she took in her surroundings. The warm sunlight of twilight cast beautiful colors over the cloudless sky and stretched on for what seems like miles. Evermist carefully tucked her small paws beneath her and wrapped her tail around them. The female feline lofted one paw and began to groom. It was a nice evening, and the temperature was cool but so that she would need to fluff out her short fur. It was her favorite temperature, and it had been a good day.

Old April 17th, 2018, 07:51 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Shinefang paused, a little taken aback by the medicine cat's request to collect herbs in Skyclan territory. For a split second, he was a warrior again and felt the familiar pangof defensiveness for his borders. But he squelched this initial reaction and reminded himself that medicine cat life was different. Why, here he was in Windclan territory now for Starclan's sake. "Be my guest, so long as you don't mind the trip. I'd bring your apprentice. You'll have more than you can carry before you even reach the camp. We've got a good amount of chamomile, oak leaves everywhere. I'm expecting a fair crop of broom. Mallow, horsetail, alder, things like that that seem to like more moisture are a bit harder to come by." As Shinefang rattled off the herbs to be found in Skyclan, he thought about how much sense it made that medicine cats worked together. How senseless would it be for a warrior to die for want of an herb just over the scent line? As he thought of this, a cluster or herbs with three leaves caught his eye. "Are those blackberry leaves?" he asked, recognizing the usually prickly plant that bore fat, juicy berries in the summer. "What are those for?"
Surgestorm smiled, grateful. "Thanks for the info. I'll be sure to stop by and say hi whenever I get to making a trip over there," He meowed, already looking forward to it. The WC medicine cat followed the tom's gaze to the blackberry leaves, eagerly pulling them completely out of the storage to be completely sure of what he was looking at. His storage would be a mess by the end of all of this teaching, but he figured he was going to have to spring clean soon anyways. "Yup, those are indeed blackberry leaves," He confirmed with a smile. "I just recently picked those because the bushes by the ThunderClan have already been growing new leaves. I couldn't grab much, but I'm already preparing for the bees coming back. For some reason, we've had really back luck with the bees the past few green-leafs so I'm grabbing it early." The medicine cat shivered, not a fan of the flying yellow things. "They're good for keeping the swelling down on bee-stings," He finally explained, if it wasn't inferred by what he had already said. "They look similar to raspberry leaves but do a complete different thing, isn't that crazy?"

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old April 17th, 2018, 08:02 PM
no u

My Mood: Kingly

Lightbulb Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
fireflare narrowed his eyes at the molly, but sighed. he couldnt lie to her even if he wanted to,"Its just apart of your personality, but i dont think you mean it,in the way fallenheart took it, all the time if thats what youre asking." he mewed bluntly. he wouldnt sugar coat things, after all spiderflight needed to hear this,"Everycats different and they take things more to heart, and sometimes we forget that there are cats who take our sort of humor to heart." he was the same way when it came to the things he said, sometimes they come off way meaner than he intended, or border line cruel. but he never meant it that way, just a playful jab, but sometimes things went wrong.
yeah, spiderflight should have been expecting that. it didn't exactly make her feel better, and it was more like an emphasis on a subject she already knew. of course, she wasn't that stupid, she knew her words could sting and not every cat shared her and fireflare's humour, but that didn't make her feel less bad or less dumb about her own actions. she sighed, then let out a stretched out, dramatic groan.

" you know feelings? they suck. " she grumbled, more to herself than the actual tom. but he was right. fallingheart had agreed... sort of, to meet her there, same time tomorrow, but would she follow through with it? if she didn't, spiderflight didn't wanna show up and wait until dusk like an idiot, and if she did, spiderflight didn't want to not show up and make an ass of herself. she sighed, patting the dirt back into place and hoping it wouldn't be as noticeable as she thought it would be. she looked to the fire-coloured tom with a scared sort of look in her eye.

" what am i gonna do? "

love
characters
Old April 17th, 2018, 08:14 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Gorsebird didn't in the slightest enjoy when cats insulted her nor did she know why she would. It especially hurt when it was somecat she was close to like Stormglare. She continued to sniffle not liking the fact that her five kits were once again forced upon her. Was it so much to ask for just a break!? "T-t-then why d-d-did y-you say it? D-d-do you j-just like hurting my feelings!" Gorsebird whimpered continuing to cry but in a less flamboyant way, "I'll calm d-d-d-down...when you pick me flowers and walk through the territory with me!" She moaned before smiling the tiniest bit when he placed his fluffy paw on her face and nosed her, "I'm sorry, Stormy for being so difficult I just don't feel well and I wanna spend some alone time you!" Gorsebird mewed her eyes starting to lose their polished look as she quieted down looking down at her paws, "You still want to go on a walk with me right? Is it too much to ask that you to take me out so I can get fresh air?" She questioned squirming softly as she wanted to get out of the nursery.

stormglare shook his head, "starclan no. it was just a bad attempt to lighten the mood up !!" he replied, his tail flickered back in forth. the stares seem to have grown less `lets murder him on the spot` to `eh, lets murder him later. ` he inwardly let out a breath of relief. he was a introvert who had a mate. cats should have low expectations. stormglare pick his gaze up, she changed her mood quickly. so, act romantic and fluffy? wow. i found the ultimate guide to `how to calm down a cranky mate`. he didn't know he was that smooth. then again, he had to be because he had gorsebird as a mate. he stood up, "of course. you need a break, and i'll get that queen you wanted to watch the kits. " he mewed, taking a small breath of air, he asked the queen-whatever-her-name-was to watch them. it was more like a order than a request. stormglare kept on forgetting her name so, he just said 'you' instead of their actual name. he came back, "shall we go?" he tilt his head a little, offering a small smile.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- the sleepy consumes me --
pronouns.cc
Old April 18th, 2018, 12:43 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Amuse flooded owleye's gaze causing his pale greenish yellow eyes to light up. Charming. "oh no, I don't believe I've met lotustail yet or heard of them" it occurred to him that vaguely most of the cats he did remember or ever where interesting to him had been in his own age group. Funny how those things happen. he gestured for the tom to sit down, it had only occurred to him now how he had been sitting while honeylight just stood there watching legs most likely aching. How rude of me! "how could you get lost!" he chuckled become flustered "it's hills for yards, you're bound to see camp if you just turned in a circle, it's all flat!" he mused throwing his head back with laughter. It was amusing to ahve another cat to talk to, he never really had specific friends but made it his hobby to get around to every new cat and greet them with open paws. Though he felt another type of warmth with the honey brown tom. Something more friendly than small talk.

''oh really? I don't think I talked for the first 20 sunrises of my training, I was just too scared to speak!" he purred, cheeks growing a tinted red colour as he admitted it. Like honeylight he hadn't been the greatest apprentice, but unlike honeylight it wasn't those casual slip ups one would come across. Instead Owlpaw at the time hadnt muttered a word since the day he became an apprentice, the life of a kit seemed to have suited him much better. So from that day fourth he kinda just watched, never speaking just listening and observing from a distance. He wasn't like the other apprentices. He never was going to be and he never wanted to be. with another lash of his tail he shuffled arching his back from his seated position and released a deep sigh of contentment. "Cats don't have to be amazing at fighting or hunting in order to be a warrior, there's other qaulities" he said with a shrug "I'm pretty sure I got my name because my eyes where so big as an apprentice" he remarked whiskers twitching.

It was good to have somebody so, what's the word? docile. Yes docile to speak with, one who wasn't too keen on getting out and doing something near prying eyes. A sweet sense of relief that was hard to pass up, sitting in the sun with a clanmate and exchanging laughs. Nothing could possibly get better than that. "Isn't that weird? It seems like such a small world sometimes" he'd only chuckle glancing over his shoulder to the windclan breezerock than back at honeylight. Never get a signed on patrols? Why would blazingstar not a sign a specific warrior on patrols? He looked fine. "oh, why is that? You look prim and proper to me?" he questioned his sweeping gaze studying the warrior for another fleeting moment. It wasn't obvious when looking at him, in fact owleyes couldn't quite conjure up any ideas as to why not? Perhaps he just can't hunt? Who knew.

Almost forgetting completely about buttercupbreeze and being caught up in their own playful banter he was reminded of the creamy she cat he had been looking for in the first place. "Oh, yeah I was looking for buttercupbreeze" memories flashed in his eyes for a singular moment than faded. The memories where sweet and sour, blazingstar seemed to have taken a keen interest on buttercupbreeze which made his pelt itch. "I suppose she is most likely doing some other important things as of now, wouldn't wanna go looking for a busy feline" he remarked with a plain smile. Besides he was enjoying this more than trudging through a mucky territory in search of a cat who wouldn't have time to hangout anyways. Honeylights gentle laughter made his heart skip a beat and a wave of heat down to his toetips. Laughter, such a gentle and beautiful thing sometimes. "perhaps we outta catch up on those patrols we missed together, if your feeling up for a stroll around the terriory?" he asked politely, Eyes fixated on honeylight with deep interest. "however, it's up to you. I've heard it's quite mucky outside from all the melting snow" he said with a snort whiskers twicthing. He wasn't ever a fan of any type of wetness.

The heat of embarrassment returned to him, his pelt feeling uncomfortably warm, but he was still smiling about the memory. "When you're a short apprentice, even the small hills are hard to see over!" he claimed with a laugh, but shrugged. "I guess I was one of those apprentices naturally inclined to daydreaming, so I wouldn't be paying attention to my surroundings as I wandered... Besides, I didn't have the best eyesight, that didn't help matters." That was an issue that had only gotten worse throughout his life, unfortunately, it wasn't something that had faded into obscurity and now it plagued his everyday interactions. Patrols weren't as easy to go on and fighting was a disaster--he was relieved WindClan hadn't seen a massive fight that required every warrior's effort. He shuddered as he recalled the attack on ThunderClan's camp and hoped they weren't going to launch a similar counter-attack, as he preferred peaceful solutions.

"You didn't talk?" Honeylight questioned, eyes growing wide with surprise. "Your mentor must have been a badger if you were too scared to utter even a single word to them." It seemed strange to him since most of the WindClan warriors were plenty approachable, but he could also understand being an afraid apprentice. "How did you manage to do any training?" Because he hadn't been able to see very well during his training, it seemed impossible for him to go back and redo the experience but without two-way communication. If he or his mentor had been mute, they would've been in trouble. Honeylight appreciated the encouragement and wondered if that had been true. "Hm, I simply thought a warrior name and status wouldn't be granted to someone who didn't deserve it through training, but I agree! There are other qualifying factors, and sometimes, I wish the apprentices with really bad attitudes wouldn't be promoted." Being a warrior was a privilege, not exactly a right, and cats that couldn't get along with others perhaps weren't the best for a clan setting since they relied on each other everyday.

"Oh! Well, uh, remember how I mentioned my eyesight a bit ago?" he started, averting his gaze in semi-shame. It wasn't something he was actively beating himself up over anymore since he'd felt long-resigned to a fate altered by his physical lack of ability, however it remained a more sensitive subject. He was afraid of being made fun of, despite how ridiculous that seemed -- Owleyes wasn't going to call him names or tease him like the cruel apprentices he'd come across every now and then. "It's not.. perfect. And by that, I mean it's quite bad. I worry about just slowing the patrols down, and when I leave camp, I like to have someone else there.. just to make sure nothing goes wrong." If they ran into trouble, they would be better off than he would be without their presence. It could literally save his life. "It's not that I'm unable to do those things!" Honeylight quickly added. "It's occasionally harder to navigate, though."

Confusion struck him as he was given the name of the cat Owleyes was looking for, and he tilted his head to the side again. "Buttercupbreeze?" Honeylight echoed, blinking at Owleyes. "Is there... something wrong, that you need to report to her? If it's urgent, we could see if she's around somewhere.." He didn't know if this was a friendly conversation, or if Owleyes wanted to report something as serious as an impending attack. Since Owleyes seemed reluctant to bother her, he allowed the subject to drop under the assumption it wasn't anything particularly important. "I'm sure she'll be available soon," he offered in an attempt to brighten Owleyes' spirits. "If you don't mind," he replied with a nod, happy to go on patrol since he had a point... they had missed them. "I'd like that a lot. I hardly get to go out anymore." There were only a pawful of warriors that had time to patrol or walk with him, so this would be a wonderful change of pace. "Personally, I like it when it's messy even if it is melting snow. It's better than the boring old moors we're used to."

[feel free to post in the territory if you're ready to move there?]

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; April 18th, 2018 at 12:44 AM.
Old April 18th, 2018, 12:43 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fallen Queen View Post
stormglare shook his head, "starclan no. it was just a bad attempt to lighten the mood up !!" he replied, his tail flickered back in forth. the stares seem to have grown less `lets murder him on the spot` to `eh, lets murder him later. ` he inwardly let out a breath of relief. he was a introvert who had a mate. cats should have low expectations. stormglare pick his gaze up, she changed her mood quickly. so, act romantic and fluffy? wow. i found the ultimate guide to `how to calm down a cranky mate`. he didn't know he was that smooth. then again, he had to be because he had gorsebird as a mate. he stood up, "of course. you need a break, and i'll get that queen you wanted to watch the kits. " he mewed, taking a small breath of air, he asked the queen-whatever-her-name-was to watch them. it was more like a order than a request. stormglare kept on forgetting her name so, he just said 'you' instead of their actual name. he came back, "shall we go?" he tilt his head a little, offering a small smile.
Gorsebird gave Stormglare a bashful grin, purring softly before licking his muzzle. "I know Stormy~ I was being too sensitive anyway so don't worry~" Gorsebird cooed deciding it was time to give her mate a little bit of rest from her rage and sadness. Her face then brightened up when the tom-cat agreed to take her on a walk through the territory, "Thank you so much, sweetheart! I love you~ You're the best mate in all of the territories!" Gorsebird simpered using the time when Stormglare was talking to Seedswirl to gently push the kittens away from her belly so that when she got up and left it wouldn't be such a shock to them, "Don't worry Mommy is just going out with Daddy for a little trot through the territory~ I'll be back in a little bit to cuddle and need my precious tiny kittens!" Gorsebird rumbled nosing each one of her kits. When Stormglare eventually came back she tried to give the biggest grin she could muster reaching up to nose him, "Mhm! Just give me a second..." She then groaned letting out a little whimper at a sharp pain that shot through her stomach not forgetting it as it lingered as she started to walk slightly toward the nursery exit ignoring it, however, not wanting to lose her chance of escape due to some pain. @The Fallen Queen @Ninjasinsocks @Panda

Last edited by Tavvi; April 18th, 2018 at 05:52 PM.
Closed Thread