by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 09:24 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 27th, 2020, 12:55 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Lotuspaw looked up excitedly. Finally, swimming! Hopefully Gingerpaw would join her...

@Estelle
Old April 27th, 2020, 01:03 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@shortstack

Upon hearing Sootflare call out, the blue-gray senior warrior padded closer to hear what the deputy had to say. Flicking her tail lightly, she waited for him to finish before speaking up. She wouldn't mind keeping a watchful eye over the young cats as they learned how to swim. It should be relaxing, hopefully, and that's what she needed. It had been an exhausting moon for her so far.
"I can help keep an eye on them, if you're still in need of warriors," Cobaltshade meowed as she stepped forward, dipping her head politely before straightening up.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old April 27th, 2020, 01:04 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @shortstack ]

Curlkit emerged from the nursery den and blinked up at the deputy. Swimming lessons? He'd always wanted to swim, but his dad had never had the chance to teach him. He sat down in front Sootflare and wrapped his tails over his paws, trying to look patient and polite.
-------------
Goosepaw pulled himself away from the medicine den. He half-limped, half-stumbled over to Sootflare, still not used to the loss of his eye. How could he be? It had only been a couple days since the raid. On top of that, his wounds still hurt, and he was still exhausted. He wouldn't be swimming any time soon.
"Sootflar, I think I'll have to sit this session out," he rasped out. "I'm not fit to take a walk, let alone swim."

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old April 27th, 2020, 01:05 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortstack View Post
Sootflare made his way to the center of the clearing, glancing up at the sun which had peaked up over the horizon not too long ago. He cleared his throat and raised his voice to ensure that everyone could hear him well enough.

"Alright, RiverClan! Today we'll be holding swimming lessons for all the kits and younger apprentices who haven't had the chance for such training yet. We will be conducting the training at Cattail Pond and I need volunteers among the warriors and older apprentices to tag along to help ensure this goes smoothly and safely!"

"All cats - kits especially - who participate need to find a buddy for the trip there and back. Warriors should keep a keen eye open while we're out in the territory - screwing around or being neglectful in regards to the safety of our kits or apprentices will not be tolerated. I can assure you a stern talking-to is not all you will receive. I will not have safety be compromised because of someone's incompetence!"

"Everyone participating needs to gather around me! Mossypaw [ @Shimm ] I want you with me on this."

Kits

Sunkit [ @Shimm ], Silverkt [ @Silvershadow9 ], Peachkit, Turtlekit [ @Socks ], Largekit [ @WarriorsAndHorses ], Lilykit [@Littlemoon ], Maplekit, Fernkit [ @Flowstream ], Almondkit [ @Chasepaw ], Dogkit [ @Lynxpaw ], Dawnkit [ @Dawneye ], Duskkit [ @wolfnight ], Smokekit [ @TeamRiverRipple ], Curlkit [ @Slushie ], Ashkit [ @Wolfie ], Blazingkit [ @Katwhisperer ], Fernkit [ @Ombre Party ], Berrykit [ @Alexentri ], Blizzardkit [ @Zesty Mango ], Waterkit [ @Elementals ], Hivekit [ @Vessel ], Leafkit [ @Leafkt12 ], Frostkit [ @nxpkin ], Icekit [ @hollyleaf2027 ]

Apprentices

Sootpaw [ @SilentLamb ] ], Pebblepaw, Sleetpaw [ @Dust ], Flowerpaw, Ripplepaw [ @RedHead ], Darkpaw, Nightpaw [ @Sneakyfox55 ], Goosepaw [ @Slushie ], Dawnpaw [ @TawnyNeedsACoffee ], Mosspaw [ @senpai. ], Asterpaw [ @CheetahPelt ], Fogpaw [ @Sparkling Bliss ], Featherpaw [ @Daylily Orchid ], Greenpaw [ @Greenleap ], Stonepaw [ @The Shadow Flower ], Willowpaw [ @Willowpaw ], Koipaw [ @Fallenpine ], Mossypaw [ @Shimm ], Finchpaw [ @Cecily Herondale ], Sparrowpaw [ @:Grimm: ], Ivypaw [ @FuzzyRatto ], Foxpaw [ @Mentallyunstable ], Honeypaw, Harepaw [ @Bluepetal ], Petuniapaw [ @Fuzzy ], Ravenpaw [ @TeamRiverRipple ], Loonpaw [ @Loon ], Warblerpaw [ @vermin ], Gingerpaw [ @Estelle ], Lampreypaw [ @Salt ], Softpaw [ @kittygirl ], Tinypaw [ @S-oft ], Lightpaw [ @Queenie ], Crabpaw [ @Fae ], Weaselpaw [ @hxneysuckle ], Frozenpaw [ @Dipper ], Berrypaw [ @Puddletail ], Duckpaw [ @Duckpaw ], Onepaw [ @Snowstripe ], Lotuspaw [ @Shadeleaf ], Badgerpaw, [ Snowpaw @Mumble ], Eveningpaw [ @Zesty Mango ]
Salmonsong padded over,” I just taught Duckpaw to swim, I could help.” she offered.

Eveningpaw padded over,” I don’t know where my mentor is off to at the moment, but I need to learn to swim.” she meowed

Blizzardkit bounded over to Sootflare,” I’m gonna be the best swimmer. here!” he squeaked excited to leave camp.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 27th, 2020, 01:06 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Tinypaw tumbled out of the apprentice den with a loud squeak. Oh Starclan,today's the day!! There was a small tremble to his step as he shuffled over to Sootflare, the nightmares of Bubblingbee plagued his mind. If he had to work the little tail he still had left off his backside to avoid the dark forest, he would!
He looked around with his wide eyes, hoping for a partner.
{Open to partners!}

--

Bumblebelly stretched out his legs as he moved out of his first night in the nursery. He quirked his ears to the dashing voice of Sootflare. Oh swimming! With kittens!! How exciting, perhaps he could lend a paw? "Sootflare, I could give you some support with the kits on this!" He said with a purr that thundered from somewhere deep inside his warm body.

{ @shortstack }

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 27th, 2020, 01:08 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Peachkit excitedly bounded up to the deputy, unable to contain her energy when she was close. She already knew she'd be the best swimmer of the kits, maybe even the apprentices too! She was just that great, no way she'd be beaten out by anyone else. There was no doubt in her mind that she would surprise everyone in the clan with her amazing skills at her young age. She'd be apprenticed right away, surely! She giggled, bounding around in a circle eagerly. "I'm ready, I'm ready, let's go, let's go!"

--

Turtlekit approached apprehensively, they would be swimming? She wasn't quite used to all this clan stuff yet, she had figured out that her new clanmates could swim but it was still a scary concept to her. She found herself a little away from the other gathering kits, not sharing the excitement they seemed to have for swimming.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old April 27th, 2020, 01:08 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

Quote:
Sootflare made his way to the center of the clearing, glancing up at the sun which had peaked up over the horizon not too long ago. He cleared his throat and raised his voice to ensure that everyone could hear him well enough.

"Alright, RiverClan! Today we'll be holding swimming lessons for all the kits and younger apprentices who haven't had the chance for such training yet. We will be conducting the training at Cattail Pond and I need volunteers among the warriors and older apprentices to tag along to help ensure this goes smoothly and safely!"

"All cats - kits especially - who participate need to find a buddy for the trip there and back. Warriors should keep a keen eye open while we're out in the territory - screwing around or being neglectful in regards to the safety of our kits or apprentices will not be tolerated. I can assure you a stern talking-to is not all you will receive. I will not have safety be compromised because of someone's incompetence!"

"Everyone participating needs to gather around me! Mossypaw [ @Shimm ] I want you with me on this."

Kits

Sunkit [ @Shimm ], Silverkt [ @Silvershadow9 ], Peachkit, Turtlekit [ @Socks ], Largekit [ @WarriorsAndHorses ], Lilykit [@Littlemoon ], Maplekit, Fernkit [ @Flowstream ], Almondkit [ @Chasepaw ], Dogkit [ @Lynxpaw ], Dawnkit [ @Dawneye ], Duskkit [ @wolfnight ], Smokekit [ @TeamRiverRipple ], Curlkit [ @Slushie ], Ashkit [ @Wolfie ], Blazingkit [ @Katwhisperer ], Fernkit [ @Ombre Party ], Berrykit [ @Alexentri ], Blizzardkit [ @Zesty Mango ], Waterkit [ @Elementals ], Hivekit [ @Vessel ], Leafkit [ @Leafkt12 ], Frostkit [ @nxpkin ], Icekit [ @hollyleaf2027 ]

Apprentices

Sootpaw [ @SilentLamb ] ], Pebblepaw, Sleetpaw [ @Dust ], Flowerpaw, Ripplepaw [ @RedHead ], Darkpaw, Nightpaw [ @Sneakyfox55 ], Goosepaw [ @Slushie ], Dawnpaw [ @TawnyNeedsACoffee ], Mosspaw [ @senpai. ], Asterpaw [ @CheetahPelt ], Fogpaw [ @Sparkling Bliss ], Featherpaw [ @Daylily Orchid ], Greenpaw [ @Greenleap ], Stonepaw [ @The Shadow Flower ], Willowpaw [ @Willowpaw ], Koipaw [ @Fallenpine ], Mossypaw [ @Shimm ], Finchpaw [ @Cecily Herondale ], Sparrowpaw [ @:Grimm: ], Ivypaw [ @FuzzyRatto ], Foxpaw [ @Mentallyunstable ], Honeypaw, Harepaw [ @Bluepetal ], Petuniapaw [ @Fuzzy ], Ravenpaw [ @TeamRiverRipple ], Loonpaw [ @Loon ], Warblerpaw [ @vermin ], Gingerpaw [ @Estelle ], Lampreypaw [ @Salt ], Softpaw [ @kittygirl ], Tinypaw [ @S-oft ], Lightpaw [ @Queenie ], Crabpaw [ @Fae ], Weaselpaw [ @hxneysuckle ], Frozenpaw [ @Dipper ], Berrypaw [ @Puddletail ], Duckpaw [ @Duckpaw ], Onepaw [ @Snowstripe ], Lotuspaw [ @Shadeleaf ], Badgerpaw, [ Snowpaw @Mumble ], Eveningpaw [ @Zesty Mango ]
Almondkit ran up. "Who wants to be my partner?" He asked.
Old April 27th, 2020, 01:09 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

@nxpkin @shortstack @Socks

Smokekit shrugged, pushing the mouse away and turning to face Frostkit for the first time. "Compromise. Sounds.. interesting. But, if you'll excuse me, I have to go do swim training.

And you never should swim on a full stomach."

She lashed her tail, and, with much sass, went to the deputy. "Excuse me, Mister Sootflare sir? What's the purpose of swimming if the flames we bring won't be kindled? Also, is it required for me to participate?" He seemed stressed, confused, even. But why? Her question wasn't THAT rhetorical. Or figurative. Or confusing.

In her opinion, at least.

But who would her partner be? She had just left Frostkit in the dust, so he wasn't an option. And she absolutely COULD NOT partner with Hivekit, she was too rambunctious. Maybe Turtlekit. They both limited speech; Smokekit by choice, Turtlekit by force. Maybe. Or it was the other way around. Padding to the molly, she tapped her with her with her fluffy tail, as if asking a question.

Last edited by MEAT ANGELS; April 27th, 2020 at 01:12 PM.
Old April 27th, 2020, 01:15 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Chasepaw ]

Curlkit glanced over at the other kit. What was their name... Almondkit, right, that was it. He creeped over to them, tails waving nervously. "I'll be your partner," he offered.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old April 27th, 2020, 01:15 PM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine

Quote:

Kits

Apprentices

"Oooohhh! Wait... Nope! Duck! Nope! I don't want it to see me more!" They cowered behind the nearest cat.

[Open]

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
Closed Thread