Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Starpoint
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 04:44 PM
thick smoke and small...
Last post by Kix
Today 04:44 PM
Atari Camp
by taillow
Last post by furrensic
Today 04:43 PM
The Rift [ Atari /...
by taillow
Last post by Neptune.
Today 04:16 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 7th, 2016, 03:28 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dux View Post

``Now, remember what I told you. Fold your ears back, narrow your eyes, run with your paw pads, let the grass stalks brush your belly, start your run with a powerful leap, stretch your forepaws out before you with each step, you know what you're doing.`` MumbleNose trotted to the center of the Training Moor, his tail dangling behind him. His ears were erect with interest. This test would prove to him how well his apprentice listened to him, as well as how well he was teaching. He couldn't ignore the excitement tickling his paws, and he shuffled them against the ground. ``Go!``
Old December 7th, 2016, 03:29 PM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

The tiny ginger she-cat opened her mouth and shivered a bit. She could feel the warmth of her mother as she suckled, the smooth substance flowing into her tiny mouth. She let out a soft mew as she let go and then started suckling again.

@starfall

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old December 7th, 2016, 04:41 PM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Falconkit stopped. "Sorry!" she whispered. Then she went to play outside of the nursery.
Old December 7th, 2016, 07:44 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
Sparrowflight stirred awake from her light nap once her apprentice’s familiar voice echoed in her ears. She opened her eyes, blinking at Rabbitpaw with her light green-hued optics for a moment. “Of course, I haven’t forgotten about you. Silly little furball..” The young she-cat purred and hopped to her paws, patting the smaller she-cat on the head, “We should start with some hunting today, it looks like a beautiful day out there and mice, rabbits and other prey will be running about. Lets’ see how much you can catch, young one.” The mentor said, smiling at Rabbitpaw before padding past her and flicking the apprentice’s nose playfully with the tip of her tail as they walked towards the hunting grounds.
Rabbitpaw twiched her nose and bounded off to follow her mentor "i'll catch tons of rabbits!" She declared and raced ahead of sparrowflight, elegantly prancing around, her paws barely making any sound as she landed softly on the grass. The light brown molly stopped and percked her ears, her short tail wagged "see, watch this there's tons!" She said as she slowly began to creep forward, he rgreen eyes locked on a medium sized rabbit munching away at a leaf. The young apprentice twixhed her wiskers as she got
closer and closer 'I can almost taste it' she thought, he rmouth slightly watering as she creeped closer to her unsespecting prey.
(Tooooo the territory!)

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 7th, 2016, 08:02 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@starfall
Sparrowflight smiled proudly at her eager apprentice as the lean she-cat followed her with a light-hearted chuckle. In a way, Rabbitpaw reminded her of when she was a young apprentice, bouncing across the hunting grounds like they were made of clouds. Eyeing the small light brown she-cat as she dropped into a crouch to attempt to catch a rabbit that wasn’t too far away. The mentor crouched beside her in the tall grass and nodded to Rabbitpaw, allowing the young apprentice to try and catch it. Even if she did not succeed, there was always more around - Sparrowflight just wanted to see how much she knew already.

Last edited by Captain; December 7th, 2016 at 08:03 PM.
Old December 7th, 2016, 09:44 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackout View Post
The kit relaxed a little "I never got a name my mother died before she could name me "that was a lie for the kit indeed remembered his mother affectionately calling him "little fox" due too his red fur, bushy tail, and large canines. As the kit waited for Singenight's response he attempted to catch a leaf.
Singenight eyed the kit suspiciously. He could see the thoughts swirling in the kits mind. He was almost certainly positive there was stuff the young feline was hiding. Truthfully though, he was holding back his own information. He liked the kit, knowing to hold some secrecy, don't spill all at once. Whether that was intentional or not is a different story though. "No mother. That's a shame." He said in what could have been taken for a mock sadness, but only if they listened closely, which obviously was not the case as his pale orbs watched the red kit chasing after leaves. "Hey, but you know what? That gives the two of us something in common, sort of. My mother left me when I was young too. That when she sent me to my father who resides in Windclan." He said hoping to catch the kits attention. If he could give the little one something to admire him for, he would be a great supporter once he grew older.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old December 8th, 2016, 04:44 AM
warrior

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
Falconkit stopped. "Sorry!" she whispered. Then she went to play outside of the nursery.
Woodpeckerkit, finally in the silence of night, laid down and fell asleep.
Old December 8th, 2016, 07:26 AM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
Greenkit purred then got excited again "what are we doing first" he asked his mentor
"How about we start with a better look around the territory?" Hareleap suggested. "You need to know every rock and blade of grass."
Old December 8th, 2016, 09:23 AM
spy of the sound village

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Officer Wolf View Post
Her light green eyes glimmer with pride, "Th-thank you so much!" She rushes off to her new mentor, moving to touch noses. Her silvery pelt glimmered in the sunlight and tail waved happily behind her.
(( @kozui-chan ))
im sooo sorry i was grounded i didn't get on in time)

the way is lit for us we just need to choose the right path
dapplepelt be my rainbow teddy bear
wild card is my panicked paper chased by scissors
Old December 8th, 2016, 09:42 AM

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dux View Post

``Now, remember what I told you. Fold your ears back, narrow your eyes, run with your paw pads, let the grass stalks brush your belly, start your run with a powerful leap, stretch your forepaws out before you with each step, you know what you're doing.`` MumbleNose trotted to the center of the Training Moor, his tail dangling behind him. His ears were erect with interest. This test would prove to him how well his apprentice listened to him, as well as how well he was teaching. He couldn't ignore the excitement tickling his paws, and he shuffled them against the ground. ``Go!``
Heatherpaw nodded in reply, now knowing what she had to do. When Mumblenose told her to start, she started her run with a strong leap. When she felt her paws reach the ground, she kept her belly close to the ground. Heatherpaw folded her ears back against her head. Her blue eyes narrowed, turning into slits. She ran around the training moor, her breaths a little bit shaky.
Kittypet: Gemini
Windclan: Batwhisker, Heatherpaw, Bramblepaw
Thunderclan: Meadowleaf
Shadowclan: Aspenpetal
Cat Biographies
All my characters except for Gemini are open to rp and need family, friends, enemies, ect. If you want to apply then pm me.
Closed Thread