Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Time for a hike! {event}
by Spider.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 05:02 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by taillow
Last post by Minkuu
Today 04:32 AM
Dark Forest Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by c1nder
Today 04:08 AM
Whispering Wetlands
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 02:57 AM
Can I mommy?
Last post by Badwolf
Today 02:49 AM

Old January 16th, 2017, 10:22 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggedclaw View Post
Harepaw almost immediately brightened, giving a soft purr as she lightly headbutts his shoulder. "Mousebrain.. I love you too Redpool." Her voice was soft but the words couldn't be mistaken.
Still a bit shocked, he nearly stumbled, then a kind of angered surprise entered his gaze, and he was about to snap at her when he realized what she'd said, and he raised a paw, gently hitting her over the ears as if you might do to a troublesome kit. “If we're going to be calling names, I would like you to know that I prefer bee-brain.” he snorted, playfully attempting to tackle her to the ground.
Old January 16th, 2017, 10:26 PM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Still a bit shocked, he nearly stumbled, then a kind of angered surprise entered his gaze, and he was about to snap at her when he realized what she'd said, and he raised a paw, gently hitting her over the ears as if you might do to a troublesome kit. “If we're going to be calling names, I would like you to know that I prefer bee-brain.” he snorted, playfully attempting to tackle her to the ground.
Harepaw laughs, rolling away from him and pawing lightly at him from where she lay on her back. "Oh really? Bee-brain huh? well I deeply apologize oh great and wise warrior" A snicker left her.
Old January 16th, 2017, 10:40 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Harepaw laughs, rolling away from him and pawing lightly at him from where she lay on her back. "Oh really? Bee-brain huh? well I deeply apologize oh great and wise warrior" A snicker left her.
Redpool flopped down next to her, giving her a gentle nudge. “Yes. you can be the mouse-brain, and I'll be the bee-brain.” he replied, rolling on to his back and gazing up the sky, then quickly looking away as he remembered why never go look directly up during the day. “Ow... Never mind. I take it back, I'll be both.” he laughed, rubbing his eyes with his paws to get the spots out of his vision.
Old January 16th, 2017, 10:43 PM
Gay Trash

Quote:

Redpool flopped down next to her, giving her a gentle nudge. “Yes. you can be the mouse-brain, and I'll be the bee-brain.” he replied, rolling on to his back and gazing up the sky, then quickly looking away as he remembered why never go look directly up during the day. “Ow... Never mind. I take it back, I'll be both.” he laughed, rubbing his eyes with his paws to get the spots out of his vision.
Harepaw laughs, rolling around a moment before getting up an shaking her fur out. "Well you said it, not me!" She stretches out for a moment, yawning wide. "hmm...." After a moment, she bats snow at him with her paw.
Old January 16th, 2017, 10:50 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Harepaw laughs, rolling around a moment before getting up an shaking her fur out. "Well you said it, not me!" She stretches out for a moment, yawning wide. "hmm...." After a moment, she bats snow at him with her paw.
Redpool suddenly regretted saying that, and shop his head in embarrassment. He open his mouth, beginning to speak just as she batted snow at him. Luckily, he turned his head just in time, and only some of it got in his mouth. “Oh, you're gonna regret that.” he growled playfully, turning and kicking up snow so it flew out behind him at Harepaw.
Old January 16th, 2017, 11:19 PM
Gay Trash

Quote:

Redpool suddenly regretted saying that, and shop his head in embarrassment. He open his mouth, beginning to speak just as she batted snow at him. Luckily, he turned his head just in time, and only some of it got in his mouth. “Oh, you're gonna regret that.” he growled playfully, turning and kicking up snow so it flew out behind him at Harepaw.
She lets out a squeal and laughs, pouncing on him. "Hah!"
Old January 17th, 2017, 08:36 AM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
Swiftfang did not even bother to follow the apprentice as he passed by, busy sniffing the air with his nose. That would be Burrpaw's job, and Burrpaw's mission. After all, the apprentice asked for it in the first place.

The Siamese would only watch and comment when absolutely needed. The gaining distance from Burr to him was a rather pleasant one in his eyes, due to his introverted-ness and enjoyment of being alone. Despite this, he would still have to be as focused as possible.

No distractions. Not right now. He must stay focused and watch over Burr's hunting skills.
Burrpaw found a tiny, shivering mouse chewing on a seed at the roots of a tree. He crouched and prepared to pounce. The snow crunched under his weight and the mouse shot its head up. Burrpaw held his breath and stayed silent. The mouse returned to its seed. Burrpaw pounced and caught the mouse, not giving it a chance to squeak in alarm. The Bengal buried his prey under the snow and trotted on.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old January 17th, 2017, 10:18 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowstorm View Post
Shudderkit frowns and her ear swivels and she smiles "Uh yes. Thats what she is. Just an imaginary friend"
"Right...well come on then, let's go to DuskClan..." Aria nodded her head with understanding. It wasn't that normal for kits to have imaginary friends but that wasn't a bad thing. Shudderkit, like all the other kits they'd rescued, also had a special aura about them.
Old January 17th, 2017, 10:23 AM
Purple People Eater

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Right...well come on then, let's go to DuskClan..." Aria nodded her head with understanding. It wasn't that normal for kits to have imaginary friends but that wasn't a bad thing. Shudderkit, like all the other kits they'd rescued, also had a special aura about them.
(Duskclan is not a real clan)

Watertalon and Phantomspirit
(Thank u Mirefern for this amazing picture)

FEED MAH BABBIES PLZ
Old January 17th, 2017, 10:38 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowstorm View Post
(Duskclan is not a real clan)
(I know it is the dusk syndicate but she is trying to trick you into joining. This is a kidnapping HAHAHAHAHA)