Today 02:31 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 27th, 2020, 01:59 PM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortstack View Post
Sootflare made his way to the center of the clearing, glancing up at the sun which had peaked up over the horizon not too long ago. He cleared his throat and raised his voice to ensure that everyone could hear him well enough.

"Alright, RiverClan! Today we'll be holding swimming lessons for all the kits and younger apprentices who haven't had the chance for such training yet. We will be conducting the training at Cattail Pond and I need volunteers among the warriors and older apprentices to tag along to help ensure this goes smoothly and safely!"

"All cats - kits especially - who participate need to find a buddy for the trip there and back. Warriors should keep a keen eye open while we're out in the territory - screwing around or being neglectful in regards to the safety of our kits or apprentices will not be tolerated. I can assure you a stern talking-to is not all you will receive. I will not have safety be compromised because of someone's incompetence!"

"Everyone participating needs to gather around me! Mossypaw [ @Shimm ] I want you with me on this."

Kits

Sunkit [ @Shimm ], Silverkt [ @Silvershadow9 ], Peachkit, Turtlekit [ @Socks ], Largekit [ @WarriorsAndHorses ], Lilykit [@Littlemoon ], Maplekit, Fernkit [ @Flowstream ], Almondkit [ @Chasepaw ], Dogkit [ @Lynxpaw ], Dawnkit [ @Dawneye ], Duskkit [ @wolfnight ], Smokekit [ @TeamRiverRipple ], Curlkit [ @Slushie ], Ashkit [ @Wolfie ], Blazingkit [ @Katwhisperer ], Fernkit [ @Ombre Party ], Berrykit [ @Alexentri ], Blizzardkit [ @Zesty Mango ], Waterkit [ @Elementals ], Hivekit [ @Vessel ], Leafkit [ @Leafkt12 ], Frostkit [ @nxpkin ], Icekit [ @hollyleaf2027 ]

Apprentices

Sootpaw [ @SilentLamb ] ], Pebblepaw, Sleetpaw [ @Dust ], Flowerpaw, Ripplepaw [ @RedHead ], Darkpaw, Nightpaw [ @Sneakyfox55 ], Goosepaw [ @Slushie ], Dawnpaw [ @TawnyNeedsACoffee ], Mosspaw [ @senpai. ], Asterpaw [ @CheetahPelt ], Fogpaw [ @Sparkling Bliss ], Featherpaw [ @Daylily Orchid ], Greenpaw [ @Greenleap ], Stonepaw [ @The Shadow Flower ], Willowpaw [ @Willowpaw ], Koipaw [ @Fallenpine ], Mossypaw [ @Shimm ], Finchpaw [ @Cecily Herondale ], Sparrowpaw [ @:Grimm: ], Ivypaw [ @FuzzyRatto ], Foxpaw [ @Mentallyunstable ], Honeypaw, Harepaw [ @Bluepetal ], Petuniapaw [ @Fuzzy ], Ravenpaw [ @TeamRiverRipple ], Loonpaw [ @Loon ], Warblerpaw [ @vermin ], Gingerpaw [ @Estelle ], Lampreypaw [ @Salt ], Softpaw [ @kittygirl ], Tinypaw [ @S-oft ], Lightpaw [ @Queenie ], Crabpaw [ @Fae ], Weaselpaw [ @hxneysuckle ], Frozenpaw [ @Dipper ], Berrypaw [ @Puddletail ], Duckpaw [ @Duckpaw ], Onepaw [ @Snowstripe ], Lotuspaw [ @Shadeleaf ], Badgerpaw, [ Snowpaw @Mumble ], Eveningpaw [ @Zesty Mango ]
Harepaw had recently just learned to swim with his mentor, but he supposed practicing more wouldn't do any harm.
~~*~~
Honeypaw perked their ears. Swimming? This would be fun!
Old April 27th, 2020, 02:00 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @shortstack ]

He let out a breath of relief. "Thank you." He was glad it was Sootflare conducting this training - he wasn't sure how one of the more uptight warriors would have reacted. Ducking his head, he hobbled back over to the medicine den and slipped inside.
-------------
[ @Chasepaw ]

Curlkit smiled at Almondkit, albeit a but anxiously. "Cool," he responded, settling down next to him. Maybe they could be friends. A friend would be nice.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old April 27th, 2020, 02:01 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Reports

@shortstack / @elysian
Grizzlybug looked up as Sootflare came over and released Bean with a purr. “Well, fancy seeing you here, Sootflare! How ya doin?” The big fluffy tom offered his usual goofy smile and a dip of his head to the deputy, remaining quiet for a short time to let Bean offer his name. The kit clearly seemed nervous so Grizzlybug gave him an encouraging grin and addressed Sootflare once more. “He’s not just Bean,” he used an uncharacteristically quiet tone for Bean’s name, giving off the same quiet energy as Bean had, then returned to his uproarious tone of habit, “he’s the Bean! The one and only! Toughest kit this side of the river. We can only hope that he decides to grace our fair clan with his continued presence!” Grizzlybug was a very... very overdramatic tom- but he loved it! He gave Sootflare a mischievous grin, to show that he was being silly on purpose and companionably nudged Bean with his nose. Realizing the kit may not want to reveal his secret to Sootflare, Grizz tried to hint at it in a more fun way that wouldn’t upset Bean, but would get the point across to Sootflare. “He’s trekked long and hard, fought many beasts and enemies- all without claws- and finally comes to us now with a trail of defeated bad guys behind him!”
Old April 27th, 2020, 02:02 PM
❤❤❤

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortstack View Post
Sootflare made his way to the center of the clearing, glancing up at the sun which had peaked up over the horizon not too long ago. He cleared his throat and raised his voice to ensure that everyone could hear him well enough.

"Alright, RiverClan! Today we'll be holding swimming lessons for all the kits and younger apprentices who haven't had the chance for such training yet. We will be conducting the training at Cattail Pond and I need volunteers among the warriors and older apprentices to tag along to help ensure this goes smoothly and safely!"

"All cats - kits especially - who participate need to find a buddy for the trip there and back. Warriors should keep a keen eye open while we're out in the territory - screwing around or being neglectful in regards to the safety of our kits or apprentices will not be tolerated. I can assure you a stern talking-to is not all you will receive. I will not have safety be compromised because of someone's incompetence!"

"Everyone participating needs to gather around me! Mossypaw [ @Shimm ] I want you with me on this."

Kits

Sunkit [ @Shimm ], Silverkt [ @Silvershadow9 ], Peachkit, Turtlekit [ @Socks ], Largekit [ @WarriorsAndHorses ], Lilykit [@Littlemoon ], Maplekit, Fernkit [ @Flowstream ], Almondkit [ @Chasepaw ], Dogkit [ @Lynxpaw ], Dawnkit [ @Dawneye ], Duskkit [ @wolfnight ], Smokekit [ @TeamRiverRipple ], Curlkit [ @Slushie ], Ashkit [ @Wolfie ], Blazingkit [ @Katwhisperer ], Fernkit [ @Ombre Party ], Berrykit [ @Alexentri ], Blizzardkit [ @Zesty Mango ], Waterkit [ @Elementals ], Hivekit [ @Vessel ], Leafkit [ @Leafkt12 ], Frostkit [ @nxpkin ], Icekit [ @hollyleaf2027 ]

Apprentices

Sootpaw [ @SilentLamb ] ], Pebblepaw, Sleetpaw [ @Dust ], Flowerpaw, Ripplepaw [ @RedHead ], Darkpaw, Nightpaw [ @Sneakyfox55 ], Goosepaw [ @Slushie ], Dawnpaw [ @TawnyNeedsACoffee ], Mosspaw [ @senpai. ], Asterpaw [ @CheetahPelt ], Fogpaw [ @Sparkling Bliss ], Featherpaw [ @Daylily Orchid ], Greenpaw [ @Greenleap ], Stonepaw [ @The Shadow Flower ], Willowpaw [ @Willowpaw ], Koipaw [ @Fallenpine ], Mossypaw [ @Shimm ], Finchpaw [ @Cecily Herondale ], Sparrowpaw [ @:Grimm: ], Ivypaw [ @FuzzyRatto ], Foxpaw [ @Mentallyunstable ], Honeypaw, Harepaw [ @Bluepetal ], Petuniapaw [ @Fuzzy ], Ravenpaw [ @TeamRiverRipple ], Loonpaw [ @Loon ], Warblerpaw [ @vermin ], Gingerpaw [ @Estelle ], Lampreypaw [ @Salt ], Softpaw [ @kittygirl ], Tinypaw [ @S-oft ], Lightpaw [ @Queenie ], Crabpaw [ @Fae ], Weaselpaw [ @hxneysuckle ], Frozenpaw [ @Dipper ], Berrypaw [ @Puddletail ], Duckpaw [ @Duckpaw ], Onepaw [ @Snowstripe ], Lotuspaw [ @Shadeleaf ], Badgerpaw, [ Snowpaw @Mumble ], Eveningpaw [ @Zesty Mango ]
"Do we have to participate?" Maplekit growled next to his sister, Fernkit. "Aw, come on. Why don't you try?" Fernkit asked, disappointed. "I'm never in the mood. I'm not coming," Maplekit replied.
"What?!" Fernkit hissed at Maplekit angrily. "If you won't come, then you might as well be bland. Good day," she grumbled, flicking her tail and bounding up to Sootflare. As she approached the Riverclan cat, she asked, "Are there any kits open for buddys? Maplekit says he doesn't wanna join. Not that he ever wants to be in activites. He's too bland."

(eee)

Last edited by TeamFlowstream!; April 27th, 2020 at 08:17 PM.
Old April 27th, 2020, 02:02 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

Talking Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

[ @shortstack ]

He let out a breath of relief. "Thank you." He was glad it was Sootflare conducting this training - he wasn't sure how one of the more uptight warriors would have reacted. Ducking his head, he hobbled back over to the medicine den and slipped inside.
-------------
[ @Chasepaw ]

Curlkit smiled at Almondkit, albeit a but anxiously. "Cool," he responded, settling down next to him. Maybe they could be friends. A friend would be nice.
"I can't wait!" Almondkit bounced. "I'll be the best swimmer Riverclan has ever seen! The best warrior!" he vowed.
Old April 27th, 2020, 02:08 PM
yoink

My Mood: Yeehaw

| @Katwhisperer |

"Sure! I don't have one either, but I guess now I do!" Frostkit mewed happily. "I'm Frostkit, by the way!" He said. He could barely contain his excitement!

Pic of Frostkit + avatar by me!^^
Old April 27th, 2020, 02:16 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

@S-oft @Vessel @TeamRiverRipple

Bee? Oh-- Beebelly... Bumblingbelly? Bumblebelly! A gentle smile spread across her face when the tom approached, or her closest approximation to a gentle smile. The expression felt foreign on her face but she wanted to seem happy to see the warrior.

"'m 'appy 'ere." She croaked. "Me name, I 'ike it. Tut-ie-kit." She sounded out the name, she really did like it even if she couldn't pronounce it properly. The clan was nice, she got good food and a warm bed, and there was always enough cats to play with. "'ow is swimmin'?" If Bumblebelly enjoyed swimming, then she figured she would enjoy it too.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old April 27th, 2020, 02:20 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Mossypaw was sunning in the warm spot he recently found when his mentor called him out for swimming lessons? Popping one eye open and softly grumbling the apprentice slowly got up. "Okay Chief, what do you need me to do?" He asked as he yawned the sleepiness away. When more awake he found himself surrounded by kits and younger apprentice, oh, I'll must be helping or at least watching over to make sure no one drowns. Looking around the calico found it cute how so many youngsters were eager to go out into the water. Perhaps this lesson will be fun.
@shortstack

------

When Sunkit heard all of the commotions he had to go see what it was all about. "Huh? What's going on?" The fiery tom asked to no one in particular. His ocean blue eyes roamed the crowd when he, unfortunately, found his brother among the cats. What is happening? Listening in, the two words 'swimming lessons' made the older kit very excited. Running up to the deputy fast as his stubby legs could get him the fiery tom could almost meet the toms gaze. "Can I join Sootflare?"
@shortstack @:Grimm:
Old April 27th, 2020, 02:31 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Sootflare

[ @Cecily Herondale @Snowstripe @Fae ]

Hearing the conversation, Sootflare trotted over and firmly placed himself between the small group and the entrance to the camp, "I wasn't aware that two warriors together couldn't muster the brainpower to realize that taking a new apprentice without any training to Lionsrange, let alone one half the age of a normal apprentice, was NOT A SMART IDEA!"

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 12:51 PM.
Old April 27th, 2020, 02:34 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddletail View Post
Berrypaw bounced over to the gathering group of cats, squeezing in to get near the front. The molly was excited for her first real training. She glanced around, looking for someone who could be her partner. "Does anycat want to be my partner?"
Salmonsong gave a small nod,” I can be your partner...since I’ve already taught my apprentice to swim.” she meowed

Eveningpaw flicked her tail, despite her age, she knew she needed a partner,” Can someone take me as a partner. I don’t mind if we have a kit as well.” she added

Blizzardkit gave a squeak,” I want to be Sootflare’s partner!
(He needs a partner)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread