Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by cowboy froggo
Today 08:38 AM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Blazimations
Today 07:56 AM
The Starpoint
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 07:46 AM
Marigoldpaw Training...
Last post by Blazimations
Today 07:45 AM
WindClan Patrols
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 07:38 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 3rd, 2018, 06:35 PM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by christmas pickle #1 View Post

[it's fine!! i don't rush~]
Sneezepaw turned to see the tom walking over to him, and he didn't take an interest. He probably sees someone behind me, come on Sneezepaw keep on moving. Sneezepaw sat down, dropping the food before looking up. He stared blankly at Hazelpaw for a moment, unsure of how to react. He tried to contain himself, but attempting to do so he busted out laughing. "I-I see!" He chuckled, calming down a but. Turning his head at the tom. "You're... not to good at conversations are you?" Sneezepaw mewed, half joking. He wrapped his tail around his paws.

(sorry his took so so long ;; )

Hazelpaw’s fur heated up, and his ears pinned back to his head. “No need to laugh,” he grumbled, tail tip twitching. The dark tabby looked down at his paws, rather embarrassed. Hazelpaw was a tomcat with little pride, though what small amount he did have, he was protective of. He glanced up at Sneezepaw, head cocked to one side. “Apparently not,” he muttered, raising his back leg to itch his ear. “What’re you called?” He asked, cringing after he spoke, knowing how dumb that sounded. Pull it together, Haze, he thought to himself, his green orbs falling to the muddy clearing floor.
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da
Old December 3rd, 2018, 07:13 PM
Create your own sunshine

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Bliss View Post

Shadedmoon looked at him. "I guess we could go for a walk." she replied, letting out a smile. She would be glad to finally get out of camp for a while.
Quailears smiled and got up, stretching his short limbs padding closer to the she cat
Old December 4th, 2018, 11:05 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

~ @:blue: ~

Dawny wandered into the shadowclan camp, glancing around the clearing for leader known as Goldenstar. She walked over to a group of apprentice's. "Do you know where your leader us?" she asked. One of the apprentice's pointed their tail towards the leaders den. Dawny moved over to the den, but stopped.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old December 4th, 2018, 03:06 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry Blissmas View Post
~ @:blue: ~

Dawny wandered into the shadowclan camp, glancing around the clearing for leader known as Goldenstar. She walked over to a group of apprentice's. "Do you know where your leader us?" she asked. One of the apprentice's pointed their tail towards the leaders den. Dawny moved over to the den, but stopped.
Goldenstar could almost hear his name before it was said. Maybe he was just on edge, but now it seemed as though he could hear his voice anytime anyone opened their mouth. He looked out, tilting his head as he saw a cat he had never seen before. They seemed to have kittypet scent all over it, walking over. "Did you need something?" he asked, watching every movement he made.

Last edited by :blue:; December 4th, 2018 at 03:07 PM.
Old December 4th, 2018, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by :blue: View Post

Goldenstar could almost hear his name before it was said. Maybe he was just on edge, but now it seemed as though he could hear his voice anytime anyone opened their mouth. He looked out, tilting his head as he saw a cat he had never seen before. They seemed to have kittypet scent all over it, walking over. "Did you need something?" he asked, watching every movement he made.
Dawny looked at him, keeping her head up and trying to hide how nervous she was. "I came here from the two-leg place to ask you if I can join your clan." she meowed. The young cat heard stories about this clan and wanted to know more about it and hopefully join it.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old December 4th, 2018, 07:13 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Ferretsmoke was sitting in the camp enjoying the crisp cold air. She made as little noise as possible as she padded out to the middle of the clearing and sat down in the snow, her long coat keeping her warm. She sat down in the powdery snow and looked up at the bright stars that were glistening in the night. She smiled up at the twinkling points of light that was in a band above her head. The tan colored molly swished her tail through the snow and kept looking up.
@Christmas Snowfall

Last edited by .:<Ghoulie>:.; December 4th, 2018 at 07:21 PM.
Old December 4th, 2018, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
@Miss Bliss

Squirrelpaw made his way though the clearing his curly pelt frizzy from the static of his nest. He was like a walking cloud, though more of a rain or storm cloud due to his tri colored fur. His black fur fading to gray then white. The tom's pelt stood out a lot from his clan mate's and that was mostly because of his rouge heritage. Tail low Squirrelpaw looked around, what should he do? He didn't see anyone who he knew and he didn't want to walk up to just anyone. With a nervous glance around the clearing he decided to go sit, there might be something later. Though he just hoped it wasn't someone who wanted to pick on him. That was normal, well his brother always picked and bullied cats except him, but it seemed normal to see cats get bullied or him be bullied. It was all so uncomfortable.

{Sorry for the short post}
The Shadowclan apprentice known as Butterflypaw stepped out of the apprentice's den, taking a breath of air. She sat down and began to groom through her fur from all the single hairs that stood up from when she was sleeping in her nest. Butterflypaw stood up and ventured towards the fresh kill pile. She noticed how empty it looked and felt a bit of pity for it. 'I'll have to go hunting later, since my mentor did say it was a free day,' she thought. Butterflypaw felt eyes glance around the clearing. She looked and spotted Squirrelpaw. The apprentice grabbed a mouse and made her way over to the tom. "Would you like to share?" she asked. "There's hardly any prey for many cats to have one." Butterflypaw added.

Old December 5th, 2018, 06:30 PM

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rap a present View Post
(Good morning :3) Leopard nodded his small head as he looked at the leader, then the area around 'Goldenstar'. (also, how is this gonna work exactly? Do i meet up with the person who plays goldenstar first and then try to 'sing-up' for Leopard?)
(I will start this again if you don't mind.) Dangerhawk sat down and looked at the kit. "Do you want to join Shadowclan?"

Old December 5th, 2018, 06:40 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by mera♡ View Post

(sorry his took so so long ;; )

Hazelpaw’s fur heated up, and his ears pinned back to his head. “No need to laugh,” he grumbled, tail tip twitching. The dark tabby looked down at his paws, rather embarrassed. Hazelpaw was a tomcat with little pride, though what small amount he did have, he was protective of. He glanced up at Sneezepaw, head cocked to one side. “Apparently not,” he muttered, raising his back leg to itch his ear. “What’re you called?” He asked, cringing after he spoke, knowing how dumb that sounded. Pull it together, Haze, he thought to himself, his green orbs falling to the muddy clearing floor.
Sneezepaw continued to giggle, stopping immediately as the other tom made a remark. Sneezepaw laid his ears back, grey eyes wincing a bit. "S-sorry I didn't mean to make you upset!" He mewed shyly, smiling a bit, Sneezepaw wrapped his tail around his paws. Shivering a bit for a moment. He didn't mean to upset this cat in the slightest. Sneezepaw mentally sighed, trying to not come off as rude. This tom had talked to him, and he wasn't in the slightest bad looking. "Sneezepaw!" He mewed, "What about you?" Sneeze purred.
Old December 5th, 2018, 06:58 PM
oh dear

Quote:
Originally Posted by christmas pickle #1 View Post

Sneezepaw continued to giggle, stopping immediately as the other tom made a remark. Sneezepaw laid his ears back, grey eyes wincing a bit. "S-sorry I didn't mean to make you upset!" He mewed shyly, smiling a bit, Sneezepaw wrapped his tail around his paws. Shivering a bit for a moment. He didn't mean to upset this cat in the slightest. Sneezepaw mentally sighed, trying to not come off as rude. This tom had talked to him, and he wasn't in the slightest bad looking. "Sneezepaw!" He mewed, "What about you?" Sneeze purred.
The dark tabby sighed, shrugging his sharp shoulders. “No, it’s fine,” he sighed slowly. “I need to learn to not be so sensitive,” He said, saying the word with distaste. Hazelpaw looked up, meeting the other toms gaze. “Sneezepaw?” He said, and couldn’t help but snort. “Allergies?” He asked, head cocked to one side with a small grin. The feline couldn’t help it; plus, Sneezepaw had laughed at him earlier; he was allowed to laugh. Hazelpaw considered it payback. “Anyway, I’m Hazelpaw.” He meowed, his paws kneading the hard ground beneath him. “I am afraid of water and I don’t like the taste of rabbits.” He added, figuring he should at least share something about himself.
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da
Closed Thread