Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Journey for the History...
Last post by kenjaku
Today 11:38 PM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by Dark
Today 10:58 PM
Flayng Training
Last post by Hound
Today 10:37 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 30th, 2018, 05:41 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyfoot⚜ View Post
As Burnetpaw was looking about, her eyes rested on an older tom that seemed to be walking in her direction. Now was not an ideal time for Burnetpaw to socialize. As the she-cat was quite quiet, it was hard for her to start a conversation, or even keep one going. And of course, there he was, right in front of her, speaking to her. She was embarassed. Not quite of the fact of what he said, although it was quite silly, but really of the fact that she felt that as if everyone knew how shy she was around older cats, even though that wasn't really the case. It would make sense that she would know how to act around older cats, because of her step parents that she didn't know very well and didn't like very much for that matter. But alas, she was still shy and did not want to speak much. She figured she would have to answer eventually, though. "Burnetpaw." she stated without hesitation. That was it. She would only say what she needed to. Her head stayed in the same position, rested on her front legs, and only her eyes moved to look up at the tom standing before her.
Parsleyfoot tilted his head again " burnetpaw " he meowed feeling how the words rolled off his tongue wow,parents are getting more creative with names each generation aren't they? I like the name. It's Unique he hummed with another smile " that's a pretty name burnetpaw. Mines Parsleyfoot. So,do you have a mentor? Just wondering . If there's something else you'd like to talk about then go ahead. " he meowed now feeling a bit nervous why am I feeling this way? Maybe it's because she's new? Probably the tom yawned and decided to slowly sink down into a lying position ,his green orbs looked up at the sky as his tail swished a bit " kinda early huh? " he asked as he looked down at the end cat , He wasn't really an early riser himself he liked to sleep in , but duty calls ,everyday.... He missed it when he was young ,being able to be lazy ,being able to play a lot of games ,being able to sleep in with his father in the nursery ...good ol times . It kinda ticked him off when young cats such as kits or apprentices say ' time is so slow , I wanna be an warrior now ' or ' being young stinks !' they don't know what they have until they loose it .

Parsleyfoot looked down at his paws and smiled a bit now seeming to be in a ..trance because of some memories , ' but daaaad! Why can't I ?! It's so boring in the nursery !' Parsleykit said to his father ,cedarfang who looked just like him, Cedarfang chuckled ' because only big cats are allowed to go outside of camp grounds! Your a tiny cat .' He meowed now placing a paw on his sons head and playfully pushed back making the kit roll backwards on to his bottom with an 'oof' ,the Abyssinian kit stood back up and huffed ' I wanna be a warrior now!' He whined making his father frown a bit but then smiled ' you don't want that little one. Enjoy being young ,before you know it,you'll hate being an adult ' He meowed before exiting the nursery . Parsleyfoot blinked out of the memory like trance and sighed I miss you old tom.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old September 30th, 2018, 06:02 PM

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
Parsleyfoot tilted his head again " burnetpaw " he meowed feeling how the words rolled off his tongue wow,parents are getting more creative with names each generation aren't they? I like the name. It's Unique he hummed with another smile " that's a pretty name burnetpaw. Mines Parsleyfoot. So,do you have a mentor? Just wondering . If there's something else you'd like to talk about then go ahead. " he meowed now feeling a bit nervous why am I feeling this way? Maybe it's because she's new? Probably the tom yawned and decided to slowly sink down into a lying position ,his green orbs looked up at the sky as his tail swished a bit " kinda early huh? " he asked as he looked down at the end cat , He wasn't really an early riser himself he liked to sleep in , but duty calls ,everyday.... He missed it when he was young ,being able to be lazy ,being able to play a lot of games ,being able to sleep in with his father in the nursery ...good ol times . It kinda ticked him off when young cats such as kits or apprentices say ' time is so slow , I wanna be an warrior now ' or ' being young stinks !' they don't know what they have until they loose it .

Parsleyfoot looked down at his paws and smiled a bit now seeming to be in a ..trance because of some memories , ' but daaaad! Why can't I ?! It's so boring in the nursery !' Parsleykit said to his father ,cedarfang who looked just like him, Cedarfang chuckled ' because only big cats are allowed to go outside of camp grounds! Your a tiny cat .' He meowed now placing a paw on his sons head and playfully pushed back making the kit roll backwards on to his bottom with an 'oof' ,the Abyssinian kit stood back up and huffed ' I wanna be a warrior now!' He whined making his father frown a bit but then smiled ' you don't want that little one. Enjoy being young ,before you know it,you'll hate being an adult ' He meowed before exiting the nursery . Parsleyfoot blinked out of the memory like trance and sighed I miss you old tom.
Burnetpaw had no idea where this was going. "Um, thanks, Parsleyfoot." Burnetpaw mumbled. Burnetpaw could tell that Parsleyfoot was perplexed about her name. "Not that yours is any better.." Burnetpaw muttered. Wait, did I just say that out loud? "Oh wait wait, never mind, I didn't mean that!" Burnetpaw exclaimed. Burnetpaw could not believe what had just happened. How mouse brained could she be to insult an older warrior? She put her head down and did not dare to look at Parsleyfoot after what had just happened. She didn't think she could ever talk to a warrior again! "Ah, um, well I.." Burnetpaw was whispering at this point. There was no point in trying to make what she did any better. "No mentor." Burnetpaw squeaked. She felt so ashamed. She could feel herself burning up, and her neck furs stood on end. "Uh, yeah.. it's early.." she whispered. The apprentice still held her gaze at her paws. She studied how her claws were different colors. Anything to get away from that embarassing moment.

[character site]
Old September 30th, 2018, 07:49 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

@tery1233

Owleyes grumbled as he got up from his usual nest in the medicine cat den. He looked across at the new medicine cat with a growl. "Get on with it." His voice was gravely, from the poison he had eaten ten moons ago. He shook his head, trying to get rid of the memories. His hind paw twitched as he sat down, and he sighed. Where was this medicine cat? He wasn't a busy cat but he kept a tight schedule.
Old September 30th, 2018, 10:33 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

A golden and white she-cat, her fur complemented by the light on her pelt and her golden eyes strode confidently into the clearing. She scanned the clearing for one of her friends, preferably not her siblings because she was trying to avoid them after Caliaflame's disappearance. She knew it would strike her brother especially hard. Morningblood's gaze caught on a tom, a golden one. She remembered seeing him before, but realized that she had forgotten his name. She might have felt ashamed if she was a different cat. But she was still Morningblood, and she was quite prideful, never would she admit her faults. She walked over to the tom gracefully, and sat down in front of him. "Hello there," She said nonchalantly.

He couldn’t help the smirk that broke across his face as a feline stepped towards him, her tail waving gently behind her. Since aporenticehood, the tomcat hadn’t talked to much other cats. He did know names very well though, he wasn’t bad at those at all. And he knew this feline to be Morningblood, whom had been an apprentice around the same time as him. He sat up as she walked over to him, his blue eyes sparkling. He didn’t know her at all, but he hoped that she could brighten his day somehow. So far, it had been pretty boring.
Her first words made him a bit questioning, as she seemed very monotone and not playful at all, like he had been hoping. So, Sunscorch decided he start “a little game.”
”Hello Morningblood. What brings you over here?” He meowed, a slight amuses purr in his tone, his stance perfectly relaxed and comfortable.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old September 30th, 2018, 10:52 PM

My Mood: Lazy

RedPaw would slowly limp to the medicine cats den, although the bleeding from her cut had stoped it still stung like a thousand wasps. As she limped closer to the den she finally sat down and licked her injury, she then realized all the small splinters she got stuck wile tripping over the old stick. She gazed at her paw wandering where the badger had went after the close encounter earlier in the forest. She thought when TallMarsh would treat the pain she could warn them about the badger she had found the territory close to fourtrees.
Old September 30th, 2018, 11:04 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
@tery1233

Owleyes grumbled as he got up from his usual nest in the medicine cat den. He looked across at the new medicine cat with a growl. "Get on with it." His voice was gravely, from the poison he had eaten ten moons ago. He shook his head, trying to get rid of the memories. His hind paw twitched as he sat down, and he sighed. Where was this medicine cat? He wasn't a busy cat but he kept a tight schedule.
Tallmarsh had been sitting in front of the wall of herbs, glaring at the assortment as she attempted unsuccessfully to figure out what they were. She recognized the juniper berries, poppy seeds, cobwebs, and a couple other things to help with various pains. She jumped slightly when a grating voice growled at her from across the den. She turned her glare on this cat. She hadn't noticed him earlier because she was so focused on memorizing these stupid herbs, but now she wondered if he had been there this whole time. She stood up, stretched, and resumed her glaring. "And who are you, I might ask?" she snapped. "And what do you need me to get on with?" She noted his gravely voice and twitching leg; assuming this cat was a sickly elder, he probably needed medicine daily, she guessed.
Old October 1st, 2018, 07:29 AM
Create your own sunshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
Tallmarsh had been sitting in front of the wall of herbs, glaring at the assortment as she attempted unsuccessfully to figure out what they were. She recognized the juniper berries, poppy seeds, cobwebs, and a couple other things to help with various pains. She jumped slightly when a grating voice growled at her from across the den. She turned her glare on this cat. She hadn't noticed him earlier because she was so focused on memorizing these stupid herbs, but now she wondered if he had been there this whole time. She stood up, stretched, and resumed her glaring. "And who are you, I might ask?" she snapped. "And what do you need me to get on with?" She noted his gravely voice and twitching leg; assuming this cat was a sickly elder, he probably needed medicine daily, she guessed.
The young tom gave a harsh laugh and turned his mottled green eyes on the she cat. "I've been like this for ten moons and you don't know who I am? I guess the new medicine cat wasn't told about the problematic elder." She got up and stood face to face with the she cat. His fur was patchy, and he looked pretty sickly, but up close his muscles still bunched and cooled under his pelt. He narrowed his eyes and glared her in the face. "You, as the medicine cat, need to make sure I'm not going to die." He walked back a few paces, and sat down, maintaining the glare as he did so. "Then I'll tell you the herbs to give me," he glanced at the herb store. "If you can find them in that mess!" the hair on his hackles raised and his eyes widened. He shook his head with a growl. "We can fix that later." He almost said it to himself.
Old October 1st, 2018, 08:08 AM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
The young tom gave a harsh laugh and turned his mottled green eyes on the she cat. "I've been like this for ten moons and you don't know who I am? I guess the new medicine cat wasn't told about the problematic elder." She got up and stood face to face with the she cat. His fur was patchy, and he looked pretty sickly, but up close his muscles still bunched and cooled under his pelt. He narrowed his eyes and glared her in the face. "You, as the medicine cat, need to make sure I'm not going to die." He walked back a few paces, and sat down, maintaining the glare as he did so. "Then I'll tell you the herbs to give me," he glanced at the herb store. "If you can find them in that mess!" the hair on his hackles raised and his eyes widened. He shook his head with a growl. "We can fix that later." He almost said it to himself.
Tallmarsh stared at the tom with eyes that screamed, "I'm so done with this." She narrowed her green eyes and replied, "Well guess what, mister? I was a warrior before I was a medicine cat, so it wasn't my duty to pay attention to 'problematic elders' like you!" She remembered her time as an apprentice, and grumpy elders were no scarcity. She huffed and looked back at the mess of herbs. "Okay, what do you need, your Highness?" She was really getting tired of this tom's attitude. He may be an elder, but that doesn't mean he can boss me around! She absolutely hated it when others told her what to do, especially when she believed they didn't have the authority to do so. And this sickly cat was definitely not above her. She took in his appearance--patchy fur, sickly, but still muscled. He must've been a warrior before whatever happened to him, she thought. She wanted to remind him that she literally started this job two sunrises ago, and she'd never had any training.
Old October 1st, 2018, 11:47 AM
Amor Omnia Vincit

My Mood: Angelic

| @king kaleb! |
[Sorry if the length of this is on the casual side, I struggle with starters! <3]
Rowanflame's rather large form ambled into the clearing, a small finch hanging limply from his maw; it was a small catch, one he wasn't too proud of. Still, it was a catch nonetheless and he was comforted in the knowledge it would feed an elder or a queen. The marmalade-orange tom took his time as he wandered about the clearing, greeting a few familiar felines on his wanderings. Rowanflame was a socialite, perhaps beyond what many would expect from such a large and aggressive looking tom. He couldn't help but dislike his own genetics from time to time; most cats expected him to be some fiercely loyal warrior capable of taking down even the strongest of foes, when in reality he was just a sensitive gentle giant. The large somali wandered aimlessly for a little longer, golden eyes searching for something of interest to keep him occupied for at least a little while - he'd been hunting already, so something that requires a little less energy was definitely on his mind. He would have been more than happy to have settled down with another cat in the clearing merely to chat, but all the current members of the clearing seemed a little...dull, to say the least. He felt bad being so judgemental, given how out of character it was for him, but he knew he wouldn't last 5 minutes chatting with someone of as little intrigue as the current select held. Eventually, a small sigh escaping him, the russet tom settled for his own company as he made himself comfortable in a less crowded section of the clearing - a few cats were bathing in the sun a few feet from him, but none seemed too interest in conversation with him or anyone else. Golden eyes looked bored and full of pent-up energy as they navigated through the clearing with impatient speed. He was mainly looking for one of his friends, or at least someone he knew to be interesting to talk to, but he refrained from searching too hard in fear of looking silly. His tail swayed behind him in a strange manner, something he'd picked up from his father long ago that had now become a telltale sign he was overcome with boredom. It was like a boredom habit of his, if you will. Perhaps it was his strange invitation for someone to talk to him, but only someone he deemed "interesting enough" to. Rowanflame truly was a bit of an oddball.
Old October 1st, 2018, 06:04 PM
Create your own sunshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
Tallmarsh stared at the tom with eyes that screamed, "I'm so done with this." She narrowed her green eyes and replied, "Well guess what, mister? I was a warrior before I was a medicine cat, so it wasn't my duty to pay attention to 'problematic elders' like you!" She remembered her time as an apprentice, and grumpy elders were no scarcity. She huffed and looked back at the mess of herbs. "Okay, what do you need, your Highness?" She was really getting tired of this tom's attitude. He may be an elder, but that doesn't mean he can boss me around! She absolutely hated it when others told her what to do, especially when she believed they didn't have the authority to do so. And this sickly cat was definitely not above her. She took in his appearance--patchy fur, sickly, but still muscled. He must've been a warrior before whatever happened to him, she thought. She wanted to remind him that she literally started this job two sunrises ago, and she'd never had any training.
Owleyes tail lashed, his ears flat to his skull. "Your highness! Ha!" He turned around and limped to the middle of the den. He sat down, light on his paws, his claws sliding in and out. All of a sudden, he collapsed and started to shake violently, his eyes rolling into the back of his head. He was having a seizure, and it didn't help he was raging angry at the moment,
Closed Thread