Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:50 AM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:41 AM
I want to lock you out of...
by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Today 03:26 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 02:14 AM
DOWN THE RABBITHOLE/mate...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:57 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 9th, 2018, 06:31 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by :blue: View Post

Goldenstar listened to the she-cat, nodding once she finished speaking. "Before I make that decision, I would like to test you on your current abilities, is that okay?" he asked. This was the first thing he asked most cats, as them either refusing or accepting was already a sign of whether they should become a clan cat or not.
Dawny stiffened. "That's fine. I can handle that." she meowed. She wanted to join this clan and would do anything to prove herself to the leader. Dawny felt her body give out a shake as she began to feel nervous. 'What hsppens if I don't pass,' she thought.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old December 9th, 2018, 07:06 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

[ open ]

Windygale had walked out of the den quietly, so not to disturb anyone else. He considered it to be early, as the sun had not yet risen and the sky still swam with silver stars. Even though he needn't get up this early anymore to organize patrols, he still enjoyed the view. Windygale himself was a firm believer in StarClan. That they existed, and, most importantly, that they watched over every cat. But he also held a personal belief close to his heart.

His gaze scanned the sky for one special star in particular. Left, right, down. Finally, his watchful gaze settled on a dim, blueish star. His mother had always taken him out when he was restless and told him that that was his star. That whoever's spirit that was was watching over him. He would have a personal guardian, and that guardian wouldn't let him down in his time of need. That they would always be there, even when his mother was gone.

With a jolt and a shaky breath, Windygale realized that he was tearing up.He sniffed quickly, trying to get his emotions in check. Deep breaths, in and out. In, out. Though he was still shaky, he seemed to be otherwise okay. He shifted his gaze to the forest, getting lost in the sea of blue-greens and browns. Early birdsong filled his ears, and he smiled.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old December 9th, 2018, 09:30 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@Fuzzyfeline

Settled down in a somewhat warm corner of the clearing, Badgersong stared blankly at the cats milling around the clearing, grabbing their food and conversing with others. His corner was silent, just him. At one point in time, his friend Foxspring would have been there, quietly enjoying his company, perhaps occasionally offering his thoughts on the laziness of their clanmates. But those days were over. Foxspring was with Starclan now and Badgersong was left here, in this corner, watching life go on while he felt as if he were at a standstill.
He truly had no one. His mate, that he had three kits with had abandoned them to seek the life of a loner. The very thought of this betrayal caused his muzzle to curl into a silent snarl for a moment. One of the kits had followed her into that clanless life, another one was killed by sickness, and then there was Ibisprowl. Ibisprowl wanted nothing to do with him.
Due to his obsession with abbiding by the warrior code and constantly finding work to do, there was little bond shared between the father and son and more often than not, Ibisprowl resented him for never being there. He was practically raised by a she-cat he never knew. He hardly ever saw his father, and when he did, Badgersong never seemed to have anything to say to him.

Exhaling through his nose, the scarred black and white tom would glance at his hardened paws. He could accept that he was a failure of a father, he was not there for his son, but he also accepted that there was nothing to be done for it. The damage had been done, there was no fire to rekindle with him. Ibisprowl hated him and that was that. When Badgersong retired to the elders den, if he even allowed himself to do that, he would pass knowing that his sole surviving son hated him.
But at least he knew he had done well for his clan. The very scar that he bore, which hindered his movement more and more these days, especially on the coldest ones, was received when he protected his clanmates from a badger. A close friend of his died to it, but Badgersong had fought it off. His son wouldn't see his bravery, his determination to solely serve his clan, he'd only see that he was never there for him.

The patrol he was assigned to wasn't for quite some time, so the senior warrior would lay his head in his paws and quietly watch his clanmates enjoy their lives. The lives he fought to protect with every waking hour.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 9th, 2018, 09:42 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
{Lol you're fine, I totally forgot about this anyways !!}

With the constant movement and chatter of others in the warriors den, the bob-tailed tom didn't even notice the former deputy pad into the den. That, and he was far too deep into his own wild, colliding thoughts to truly bother paying any attention to his surroundings. Thoughts of his father, of his joining the peacemakers, the demotion of the very deputy that supported them in their peacemaker ideals, clan politics, everything. He hated how much he thought of everything, how much he dwelled on and over thought things when others were able to just push them to the back of their minds and move on.

It was only when he heard the voice did Ibisprowl jolt his head up from his paws to stare in bewilderment at Windygale. For a second it didn't register that this cat was the former deputy, the only thing registering for him was that this cat was... Actually talking to him. That didn't happen often, not really at all unless others were forced to talk to him. He never came off as a friendly cat, more of a social outcast than anything. So why was this cat talking to him?

And then it clicked. "W-Windygale..?" The tom's eyes widened, his soft, whispery voice filled with utter surprise and confusion. No one of power ever spoke or acknowledged him, the only time he was acknowledged by a deputy was when he was being assigned to a patrol, and the leader when clan meetings were held and yet... Here. Here was Windygale, right before him, actually speaking to him. And he knew his name. A nervous tingle fluttered in his stomach and he wasn't sure why. "Good... Good evening.. Windygale." Awkwardly he dipped his head and glanced away. "Am... I in your nest?" Ibisprowl glanced at the nest he lay in, even though he knew this was the one he normally claimed. Perhaps it had slipped his mind.

He blinked in surprise as the other feline's head shot up. Had he startled his Clanmate? It seemed he was shocked, but why? Was it the fact that he was... him? He didn't think himself as... popular, per se, but he used to be the deputy. Getting himself demoted only made himself more known. Well, just because he was well-known didn't mean he would treat himself like he was the Clan leader. No, he was a warrior. On the same level as everyone else.

But before he could say, do anything, even formulate a thought, Ibisprowl started to speak. Oh no, he seemed nervous. He didn't really want that kind of vibe from himself, maybe he had been too formal. Windygale himself was usually awkward and loud, and he loved conversation. The thing was, he believed he was getting better at pairing names with faces. Ugh, he could still recall his first Gathering, not recognizing Auroraflame, perhaps one of the most seasoned deputies. But he was getting better, and maybe that was becoming more formal than his usual "Hey... you!" He also believed that the pressures of deputyship had forced him to lose part of his joking nature and gain a more serious, businesslike one at times.

"No - no, Ibisprowl, you're fine. I just wanted to talk, if that's fine with you." He shifted his weight, trying t move just a smidge to get the tension out of his muscles. He hoped to have just a normal conversation with Ibis, get to know more than just his name. After giving Ibis a decent amount of time for a response, he asked a question. "So... how have you been doing?" Honestly, the fuzzy feline hated conversation starters. They were all so bland and only left room for a select few responses. And yet that's all he could think of. Just, how are you. Yuck.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old December 9th, 2018, 11:39 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

"Thanks." He smiled. Shaking up his fur, he let his smile fade. "Yeah sure." He snorted, flicking her ear. She was right. He could never fool her. But he tried anyways.
(You mention please?)
Ivypaw padded out into the clearing, smelling the brisk morning air and hearing soft chirping. She picked up a good sized vole and walked to a clear patch of ground. She sat the vole down and motioned for Duskpaw to sit next to her.

(Soooooo sorry that i'm late with this reply. I never got around to doing it.)
Old December 10th, 2018, 05:19 AM
Guess what's there :3

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
(Don't worry! ��)

Kiwipaw nodded and stood up. "Let's go!" She said cheerfully.

( @Christmas Snowfall , @Rap a present )
Leopard walked along side with Kiwipaw "Ok."
I've been diagnosed with depression a while ago, and i'm just saying that, Pease be kind to whoever you meet, even if the person you meet is rude, you can't expect for that person to actually mean it and also, yes, i'm serious because whoever you meet may be suffering from depression or very hard hardships, so, please be kind.
Old December 10th, 2018, 07:17 AM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~+Winter+~ View Post
"Yeah it is, the stars and reminds me that no matter what, they'll be a permanent part of this world and we'll join the ranks of the stars sooner or later." She said and looked towards Foxclaw, "A silly belief of mine was that when you die, your soul becomes a star. And I always believed that my soul would be the brightest star in the sky." She chuckled softly at the notion.
"Wow, that is amazing." He said to her as he curled up in a small round ball. He looked at the stars again and thought about how she would be the brightest star.

Old December 10th, 2018, 12:13 PM

~ @Christmas Snowfall ~

Dovetalon walked into the camp with Nightfall. He looked at the fresh kill pile then at the rabbit he had csught earlier.

(Did i get her name right?)

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old December 10th, 2018, 01:30 PM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry Blissmas View Post
~ @Christmas Snowfall ~

Dovetalon walked into the camp with Nightfall. He looked at the fresh kill pile then at the rabbit he had csught earlier.

(Did i get her name right?)
(yes that is it)
Nightfall looked at her mate with happiness in her eyes. She had never felt anything like this. She smiled at him and curled her tail with his. "Do you want to go sit down over there?" She said.

Old December 10th, 2018, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmas Snowfall View Post
(yes that is it)
Nightfall looked at her mate with happiness in her eyes. She had never felt anything like this. She smiled at him and curled her tail with his. "Do you want to go sit down over there?" She said.
Dovetalon dipped his head. "Yeah. My leg is starting to hurt a little." he meowed. The to hated his leg the way it is, but he is extremely lucky that it was only one leg.

Closed Thread