ShadowClan Resources
Last post by ashtuft
Today 02:15 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 30th, 2020, 12:15 PM
Good boi in quarantine 😷

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Emberfang called out to his apprentice. "Ivypaw! Where are you? Do you want to train?"
@FuzzyRatto

Pet's name: Juicy
Just a good boi, doing good boi things, as always!
My warriors! (It has all of my cats and info about them.)

Seriously... what did you think was going to be in here?
Old April 30th, 2020, 12:15 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camilla View Post
Aspenpool padded into the clearing gazing around for a moment, seeing the rustling about of clan life. So many cats were out in the clearing, some doing duties, others catching up with clanmates. She sighed in happiness before finding herself a shaded spot off towards the side of the clearing, under some trees. She thought for a moment about the lack of sleep she had gotten the previous night. She would frequently take night time strolls to avoid rolling around and waking her friends in the den with her sleeping problems. She pictured the black tom in her mind for a moment, before pushing it aside and taking another glance around the clearing.

@Spiderfrost

Dawncloud, who had talked herself into speaking with Fawnsqueak after Lionstar's announcement sat there a moment longer before finally getting to her paws and walking past the shaded spot where Aspenpool just so happen to be relaxing in.

Momentarily distracted by the tired looking clan mate, the blue molly stopped and furrowed her brow.

"Are you ok Aspenpool? Your looking a bit worn." she spoke up.

Last edited by Spiderfrost; April 30th, 2020 at 12:15 PM.
Old April 30th, 2020, 12:44 PM

My Mood: Distracted

Aspenpool blinked hard for a moment before realizing she was being spoken to. She looked up quickly for a moment, surprised until she laid eyes on Dawncloud. "Oh Dawncloud. Thank you for asking. It's just the usual. I haven't slept well in moons." She sounded tired. She sounded worn. Dawncloud was right.

She just needed to motivate herself. She had to try to get some better sleep so she could be functioning for the clan. She didn't want to slack, especially having a new apprentice. "It will be fine." She lied, quietly. Quickly changing the subject "You look well, how have you been?"

@Spiderfrost
Old April 30th, 2020, 02:44 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

(okay :P)

Ivyshine frowned at the young she-cat sympathetically. She didn't know what is was like to be looked up to as a mentor when she was an apprentice, but then, Ivyshine also supposed she didn't know how old this she-cat was. When she said something about Ivypaw her eyes widened, unable to hide her shock. So I'm not that old. She comforted herself slightly ar the thought but she nodded. She wasn't sure if she was supposed to remember this black and white she-cat; the moons of being caught up in a Twoleg den far away before having to travel back had muddled her memories from her earlier SkyClan days. Ivyshine nodded. "Ivyshine." She corrected softly. "Yes I did. I suppose your SkyClan too, before the merge?" The thought wormed excitement beneath her pelt; yet another cat from SkyClan she could be friends with. The silver dappled warrior looked at the apprentice, unable to keep the excitement form her green eyes. "If you don't mind me asking, what's your name?" She chirped, eyes bright.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopardblaze View Post

"Well," she thought for a moment, flicking her ear. "It's been interesting to say the least." She thought about how the last several moons had been and spoke again, "Right after SkyClan moved to Riverclan I was captured and was help captive for several moons. I just made my way back quite recently."
Eveningpaw glanced at Ivyshine and smiled,” I’m Eveningpaw...Yes I’m really old to be an apprentice. I just rejoined the clan...I was a mousebrainned young cat who tried to revive Skyclan...” she meowed sadly feeling kinda bad about it.

_________
Eveningpaw flicked her tail,” I just recently rejoined myself. I spent time shortly after Skyclan broke apart, me an my friend tried to rebuild Skyclan, but I realized recently, it’s pointless, so I came here.” she meowed knowing it was a bit of a surprising thing to reveal.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 30th, 2020, 03:08 PM

My Mood: In Love

redstorm was waiting in the clearing for someone. @DarkNight
Old April 30th, 2020, 04:06 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Creekleap took a small portion of the crab, working her way past the shell and biting on it.
Old April 30th, 2020, 04:59 PM
i am kenough

Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Reports

It had been a while, and admittedly Sassafrasfire should have put off the spontaneous lesson about casting shadows for when they were alone with Petuniapaw... But as they pad into camp with Coastpaw at last, they nod to the long lost apprentice to follow and look around for Lionstar. "Lionstar," the warrior calls, still gazing around curiously. "I've found a former apprentice of ours who wishes to return to RiverClan."
[ @Zero to Hero @BILL. ]
Old April 30th, 2020, 05:00 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Eveningpaw glanced at Ivyshine and smiled,” I’m Eveningpaw...Yes I’m really old to be an apprentice. I just rejoined the clan...I was a mousebrainned young cat who tried to revive Skyclan...” she meowed sadly feeling kinda bad about it.
Ivyshine nodded, eyes rounding in sympathy. "If I had been here before - or during for that matter - the merge, chances are I would've joined you." She let out a little sigh. Then she shook her pelt and her head at the younger she-cat. "No. You were just holding on to a lost cause." Ivyshine meowed, letting sadness tinge her mew if only for a moment. She would not let the past ruin her future or present. "And your never to old to be an apprentice." She chirped. "We each learn every and any day, no matter our rank. An apprentice just learns new things more frequently than warriors do." She comforted, drawing her tail along the she-cat's spine in a effort to comfort her, if only a little.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 30th, 2020, 05:12 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

Ivyshine nodded, eyes rounding in sympathy. "If I had been here before - or during for that matter - the merge, chances are I would've joined you." She let out a little sigh. Then she shook her pelt and her head at the younger she-cat. "No. You were just holding on to a lost cause." Ivyshine meowed, letting sadness tinge her mew if only for a moment. She would not let the past ruin her future or present. "And your never to old to be an apprentice." She chirped. "We each learn every and any day, no matter our rank. An apprentice just learns new things more frequently than warriors do." She comforted, drawing her tail along the she-cat's spine in a effort to comfort her, if only a little.
Eveningpaw sighed,” No one respects me, the other apprentices see me as a freak warrior and the warriors see me as a pathetic apprentice trying to act like a warrior.” she meowed surprised Ivyshine actually agreed with her.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 30th, 2020, 05:19 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camilla View Post
Aspenpool blinked hard for a moment before realizing she was being spoken to. She looked up quickly for a moment, surprised until she laid eyes on Dawncloud. "Oh Dawncloud. Thank you for asking. It's just the usual. I haven't slept well in moons." She sounded tired. She sounded worn. Dawncloud was right.

She just needed to motivate herself. She had to try to get some better sleep so she could be functioning for the clan. She didn't want to slack, especially having a new apprentice. "It will be fine." She lied, quietly. Quickly changing the subject "You look well, how have you been?"

@Spiderfrost
The amber eyed molly gave aspenpool a look, knowing full while by the sound of her voice that it was, in fact, not fine. But Dawncloud gave the other warrior a polite smile anyways.

" As well as I can be, no serious injuries despite the fighting we've been doing. I was actually on my way do the medicine cat den though. I thought I could ask about basic first aid." Dawncloud tilted her head then a sweet, if sly smile crossing her.

"You know, we can probably ask if you could get some poppyseeds for tonight." She offered.