Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
As the night falls on us...
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 02:45 AM
September Gathering
Last post by taillow
Today 02:34 AM
springlight kit finder...
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 02:20 AM
"it never rains in...
Last post by alec
Today 01:50 AM
Milkbee Design Competition!
Last post by Eidolon
Today 01:36 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 24th, 2018, 07:28 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
"Yeah. That wasn't the best gathering I've been to" Kiwipaw agreed. "I just want to do something about it, you know? I want to stop this war" She said.
"Me too..." Winterpaw said and frowned. The white molly looked downwards and sighed.
Old December 26th, 2018, 03:25 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~+Winter+~ View Post
"Me too..." Winterpaw said and frowned. The white molly looked downwards and sighed.
Kiwipaw looked at Winterpaw, puzzled. "Are you sure you're okay?" She asked sympathetically.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old December 26th, 2018, 11:31 AM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yule View Post
Daturapaw flicked her ears as the Molly spoke again and just have a half heartfelt smile before glancing down at the ground which to her somehow seemed more interesting at the moment. Although she huffed at her question and plopped down on her rump "just peachy" she said sarcastically with an eye roll, wasn't it obvious by her mood? Apparently not,she knew that justicepaw was just trying to start a conversation but she kinda hated that question for some reason, when ever you answered with a 'no' it seemed that it wasn't what they were wanting to hear if you don't care enough for my honest answer then maybe you shouldn't ask. she thought sourly. The Molly perked her ears up and returned her gaze to justicepaw once she mentioned thrushpaw which in turn made her turn her paws towards her and hunch a bit her face showing unease and started to feel anxiety rear it's ugly little head,she worried about what her friend would do now...knowing she was being trained by a darkforest cat along with her outburst of rage from humiliation . "...I don't know where the little songbird- I mean...where thrushpaw is . Probably still in the territory ? And I don't think you'd be interested ." she meowed her Voice breaking and flinched when she corrected herself from using her nickname for the feline, she didn't know if she could ever use that nickname again...it pained her. She felt as if she shouldn't be allowed to .
Justicepaw listened intently. It sounded as though they'd had an argument, even though Daturapaw hadn't said it directly. "Mm, well, can we go get him? I need both of you present in order to ship ya'll," she replied, thinking about what Daturapaw had said. Little songbird? SHE HAS A NAME FOR HIM!!! SHIPPPPP!!! she thought, struggling to keep her thoughts to herself and squealing with the effort. She covered her mouth in an embarrassed modus operandi, nodding at Daturapaw casually as her paws muffled her own voice. "Interesting," she said randomly, studying Daturapaw's facial expressions. Not knowing what to say next, even though it was Datura's turn to contribute to the conversation, she remembered what Daturapaw had said. Her voice had cracked when she'd called Thrushpaw a... what was it? Oh, right. Little songbird. That definitely meant she liked him and theyd fought, right? At least, from Justicepaw's experience with meddling with love, that was usually the signs of.. well, crush-ing and then fighting. Justicepaw flickered her tail in an odd pattern; left then right, forwards then backwards, diagonal, vertical, horizontal. At one point the fluff of her tail accidentally slapped Justicepaw's ear and she mentally scolded it. Bad tail! I am your OWNER! You do not defy me! she smiled to herself, glad that she had put her tail back in its place. She would not be slapped by her tail again, she was certain, though she was fine with it slapping particular cats like Redfur, Stormclaw, and sometimes Petalpaw when she disliked Justicepaw's ships.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old December 26th, 2018, 11:52 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekitt View Post
Justicepaw listened intently. It sounded as though they'd had an argument, even though Daturapaw hadn't said it directly. "Mm, well, can we go get him? I need both of you present in order to ship ya'll," she replied, thinking about what Daturapaw had said. Little songbird? SHE HAS A NAME FOR HIM!!! SHIPPPPP!!! she thought, struggling to keep her thoughts to herself and squealing with the effort. She covered her mouth in an embarrassed modus operandi, nodding at Daturapaw casually as her paws muffled her own voice. "Interesting," she said randomly, studying Daturapaw's facial expressions. Not knowing what to say next, even though it was Datura's turn to contribute to the conversation, she remembered what Daturapaw had said. Her voice had cracked when she'd called Thrushpaw a... what was it? Oh, right. Little songbird. That definitely meant she liked him and theyd fought, right? At least, from Justicepaw's experience with meddling with love, that was usually the signs of.. well, crush-ing and then fighting. Justicepaw flickered her tail in an odd pattern; left then right, forwards then backwards, diagonal, vertical, horizontal. At one point the fluff of her tail accidentally slapped Justicepaw's ear and she mentally scolded it. Bad tail! I am your OWNER! You do not defy me! she smiled to herself, glad that she had put her tail back in its place. She would not be slapped by her tail again, she was certain, though she was fine with it slapping particular cats like Redfur, Stormclaw, and sometimes Petalpaw when she disliked Justicepaw's ships.
Daturapaw narrowed her eyes as she felt a bit of anger replace her other emotions him?. with a huff her pelt bristled a tiny bit "thrushpaws not a tom, thrushpaws a she cat." she meowed her tone mirroring her current emotion as her tail started to swish back and forth slowly. She hated when people did this,always assuming that she was like other she cats and not thinking that maybe just maybe her interest would be different . Then again she never did speak to a lot of people enough for her to let them know anyways , but she did try to spend as much time with thrushpaw as she could...she just...didn't like how the Molly reacted back there she looked and sounded scared along with hurt which in turn...made her feel the same.stupid conscience...stupid emotions...sometimes I wish I never had them in the first place.... after a while in her thoughts she spotted justicepaws tail flicking in odd directions which eventually lead to it slapping her in the face causing her to get out of her mood for a bit to giggle which turned into a bit of laughter at the scene well it seems I won't have to smack her now but what she forgotten about was that justicepaw asked to go find thrushpaw which emedietly brought back the anxiety making her fold her ears back a bit "ah....you see...I prefer not to...and I'm sure she would like some space ..." she meowed before being a bit confused at the word justicepaw used making her tilt her head " what do you mean by...'ship ' exactly ? Is it a twoleg thing?" she asked .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; December 26th, 2018 at 11:55 AM.
Old December 26th, 2018, 03:09 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Ivypaw padded out into the clearing, smelling the brisk morning air and hearing soft chirping. She picked up a good sized vole and walked to a clear patch of ground. She sat the vole down and motioned for Duskpaw to sit next to her.

(Soooooo sorry that i'm late with this reply. I never got around to doing it.)
(same here.)
Duskpaw took a deep breath and followed her. He took a paw and rummaged around the food pile until he found a rabbit. Grabbing it by the ears, he took it next to Ivypaw. He ripped off a cold, stringy piece and chewed. "This is from last night." He decided out loud.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old December 26th, 2018, 07:30 PM
I'm a group of stars

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

(same here.)
Duskpaw took a deep breath and followed her. He took a paw and rummaged around the food pile until he found a rabbit. Grabbing it by the ears, he took it next to Ivypaw. He ripped off a cold, stringy piece and chewed. "This is from last night." He decided out loud.
Ivypaw tipped her head to the right and looked at him questioningly.
Old December 26th, 2018, 07:31 PM
I'm a group of stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Kiwipaw looked at Winterpaw, puzzled. "Are you sure you're okay?" She asked sympathetically.
"Yeah I'm fine," she said and shook her coat out. Winterpaw looked at Kiwi with a smile.
Old December 26th, 2018, 10:58 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yule View Post
Daturapaw narrowed her eyes as she felt a bit of anger replace her other emotions him?. with a huff her pelt bristled a tiny bit "thrushpaws not a tom, thrushpaws a she cat." she meowed her tone mirroring her current emotion as her tail started to swish back and forth slowly. She hated when people did this,always assuming that she was like other she cats and not thinking that maybe just maybe her interest would be different . Then again she never did speak to a lot of people enough for her to let them know anyways , but she did try to spend as much time with thrushpaw as she could...she just...didn't like how the Molly reacted back there she looked and sounded scared along with hurt which in turn...made her feel the same.stupid conscience...stupid emotions...sometimes I wish I never had them in the first place.... after a while in her thoughts she spotted justicepaws tail flicking in odd directions which eventually lead to it slapping her in the face causing her to get out of her mood for a bit to giggle which turned into a bit of laughter at the scene well it seems I won't have to smack her now but what she forgotten about was that justicepaw asked to go find thrushpaw which emedietly brought back the anxiety making her fold her ears back a bit "ah....you see...I prefer not to...and I'm sure she would like some space ..." she meowed before being a bit confused at the word justicepaw used making her tilt her head " what do you mean by...'ship ' exactly ? Is it a twoleg thing?" she asked .
"Right, right, it doesn't matter the gender, it just matters that you two are meant for each other!" At the next few statements and inquiries, Justicepaw faltered uncharacteristically. "Um, okay...." she commented half-heartedly, then shaking her head in a melancholy modus operandi. She patted the terra firma underneath her paws for reassurance, then proceeded to explain what shipping was. "No, it's not a twoleg thing, I don't think? Unless they've been copying us cats. Anyways, a ship is when you think two people should be in a romantic relationship and usually you merge their names together. Like, for example, you and Thrushpaw would be DaturaThrush or something. When you ship something, it means you endorse the ship. You think they'd be a good couple. You ship them. It's hard to explain," Justicepaw responded in exasperation. She glared at the dry floor, her tail lowering to the ground sadly. Shipping is my life.. and yet one of the victims, I mean members, of one of my ships doesn't even know what a ship was.
(( sorry my post is like half the size of yours, its late at night and I dont feel like typing 300 words or such, ))
i’m smiling too”

---

Old December 27th, 2018, 02:57 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
"Yeah I'm fine," she said and shook her coat out. Winterpaw looked at Kiwi with a smile.
Kiwipaw smiled back. "Do you wanna do something together?" She asked curiously.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old December 27th, 2018, 07:42 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekitt View Post
"Right, right, it doesn't matter the gender, it just matters that you two are meant for each other!" At the next few statements and inquiries, Justicepaw faltered uncharacteristically. "Um, okay...." she commented half-heartedly, then shaking her head in a melancholy modus operandi. She patted the terra firma underneath her paws for reassurance, then proceeded to explain what shipping was. "No, it's not a twoleg thing, I don't think? Unless they've been copying us cats. Anyways, a ship is when you think two people should be in a romantic relationship and usually you merge their names together. Like, for example, you and Thrushpaw would be DaturaThrush or something. When you ship something, it means you endorse the ship. You think they'd be a good couple. You ship them. It's hard to explain," Justicepaw responded in exasperation. She glared at the dry floor, her tail lowering to the ground sadly. Shipping is my life.. and yet one of the victims, I mean members, of one of my ships doesn't even know what a ship was.
(( sorry my post is like half the size of yours, its late at night and I dont feel like typing 300 words or such, ))
Daturapaw calmed down as justicepaw seemed to accept her interest but she kept her head tilted as the other she cat explained what this...strange subject of shipping was. Although as the Molly tried her best to explain she sort of understood and actually somehow found it a cute subject which in turn made her smile a bit as the other apprentice finished talking "it sounds rather cute which is strange since I don't find many things cute...at all." she commented as her bad mood had seemingly vanished. But as she replayed the name of her ship in her head a few times it sounded a bit...off, making her shake her head a bit "what about poisonbird or something else?...sometimes putting two names together doesn't sound so good..sometimes it can be a mouthful ." she suggested then replayed that one in her mind which made her hum in approval of the sound. The she cat then blinked at a one of her thoughts why on earth am I participating in such an...odd subject ?! Along with encouraging it!?!...although it is kinda fun...curses. then she smirked as she gave justicepaw a mischievous look "have you ever been shipped with someone dear?" she asked with a gleam in her eyes then gave her a toothy grin.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Closed Thread