Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 09:18 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Lizardclaw
Today 09:18 AM
DarkPaw Relations Finder
by Rowan
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 09:17 AM
Forest Fires (BURNINGPAW...
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 09:16 AM
Thread Deletion!^^
by ollie
Last post by marshy
Today 09:14 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 27th, 2018, 07:55 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yule View Post
Daturapaw calmed down as justicepaw seemed to accept her interest but she kept her head tilted as the other she cat explained what this...strange subject of shipping was. Although as the Molly tried her best to explain she sort of understood and actually somehow found it a cute subject which in turn made her smile a bit as the other apprentice finished talking "it sounds rather cute which is strange since I don't find many things cute...at all." she commented as her bad mood had seemingly vanished. But as she replayed the name of her ship in her head a few times it sounded a bit...off, making her shake her head a bit "what about poisonbird or something else?...sometimes putting two names together doesn't sound so good..sometimes it can be a mouthful ." she suggested then replayed that one in her mind which made her hum in approval of the sound. The she cat then blinked at a one of her thoughts why on earth am I participating in such an...odd subject ?! Along with encouraging it!?!...although it is kinda fun...curses. then she smirked as she gave justicepaw a mischievous look "have you ever been shipped with someone dear?" she asked with a gleam in her eyes then gave her a toothy grin.
Justicepaw smiled at Daturapaw, nodding. "Sometimes it can be a mouthful," she agreed, though wasn't sure if that was the response Daturapaw was looking for. At the female's next inquiry, Justicepaw shook her head nervously, noticing the mischief in Daturapaw's expression. "No...… why..?" she asked timidly, though knowing it was a rather rhetorical question. She knew why Daturapaw was asking, and she backed away a few pawsteps. Justicepaw smiled back at Daturapaw timidly, not wanting to seem rude, though inwardly she wondered who came to mind when somecat thought of shipping her. I wonder.. she thought, her expression turning thoughtful instead of fearful. "But who would you ship me with?" she asked innocently, sweeping her tail across the floor instinctively. I'm glad I taught her the concept of shipping well enough, she thought to herself distractedly, then uncertainly shook herself back into reality. It seems like Daturapaw would be really good at shipping if she could find me a match. That sounds like a hard task, she thought, noticing her own lack of self-esteem but not giving it a single second of her rather nonvaluable time whom she typically gave out rather freely. She blinked questioningly at Daturapaw, bracing herself for what would happen next. What've I done? she asked herself, wondering what the fateful outcome of teaching Daturapaw 'shipping' would be. Justicepaw knew that it would certainly be interesting and entertaining, at the least. Was that what other cats thought when they remembered Justicepaw? Justicepaw shook her head carelessly. Doesn't matter. Why should I care about my reputation? she thought, knowing that she was known as the Shipping Queen. WAIT... what if she steals my title!!??? she thought agitatedly.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old December 27th, 2018, 08:20 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekitt View Post
Justicepaw smiled at Daturapaw, nodding. "Sometimes it can be a mouthful," she agreed, though wasn't sure if that was the response Daturapaw was looking for. At the female's next inquiry, Justicepaw shook her head nervously, noticing the mischief in Daturapaw's expression. "No...… why..?" she asked timidly, though knowing it was a rather rhetorical question. She knew why Daturapaw was asking, and she backed away a few pawsteps. Justicepaw smiled back at Daturapaw timidly, not wanting to seem rude, though inwardly she wondered who came to mind when somecat thought of shipping her. I wonder.. she thought, her expression turning thoughtful instead of fearful. "But who would you ship me with?" she asked innocently, sweeping her tail across the floor instinctively. I'm glad I taught her the concept of shipping well enough, she thought to herself distractedly, then uncertainly shook herself back into reality. It seems like Daturapaw would be really good at shipping if she could find me a match. That sounds like a hard task, she thought, noticing her own lack of self-esteem but not giving it a single second of her rather nonvaluable time whom she typically gave out rather freely. She blinked questioningly at Daturapaw, bracing herself for what would happen next. What've I done? she asked herself, wondering what the fateful outcome of teaching Daturapaw 'shipping' would be. Justicepaw knew that it would certainly be interesting and entertaining, at the least. Was that what other cats thought when they remembered Justicepaw? Justicepaw shook her head carelessly. Doesn't matter. Why should I care about my reputation? she thought, knowing that she was known as the Shipping Queen. WAIT... what if she steals my title!!??? she thought agitatedly.
( lol poor justicepaw she's precious ! :3 )

Daturapaw flicked her tail as she saw justicepaws reaction making her hum as another gleam could be seen in her eyes along with a purr,she enjoyed the reaction that she received ah...good ol fear. she gave a amused chuckle "why so tense love? I thought you enjoyed shipping." she meowed with a little purr. This is fun! Scaring and shipping. with a twitch of her whiskers she scanned the den before shaking her head in disapproval then looking outside of the den only to end up with a 'eh' before she thought of something I swore I saw her with someone else in the territory when I was with thrushpaw....hmmmm...now what was their name again? Maybe she could help me out. with that she glanced back at justicepaw "who was that apprentice you where with in the territory ? Mind helping me out? Does their name start with a S?...hmmm..it don't sound right .... An f?..I'm poor with names you see my dear." she meowed as she kept on grinning.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; December 27th, 2018 at 08:22 PM.
Old December 27th, 2018, 08:49 PM
wanna play a game?

Quote:
( lol poor justicepaw she's precious ! :3 )

Daturapaw flicked her tail as she saw justicepaws reaction making her hum as another gleam could be seen in her eyes along with a purr,she enjoyed the reaction that she received ah...good ol fear. she gave a amused chuckle "why so tense love? I thought you enjoyed shipping." she meowed with a little purr. This is fun! Scaring and shipping. with a twitch of her whiskers she scanned the den before shaking her head in disapproval then looking outside of the den only to end up with a 'eh' before she thought of something I swore I saw her with someone else in the territory when I was with thrushpaw....hmmmm...now what was their name again? Maybe she could help me out. with that she glanced back at justicepaw "who was that apprentice you where with in the territory ? Mind helping me out? Does their name start with a S?...hmmm..it don't sound right .... An f?..I'm poor with names you see my dear." she meowed as she kept on grinning.
Justicepaw nodded uncomfortably, noticing the mischief in her eyes sparkle more and recognizing how much she was enjoying this. It was the same look good ol' Justicepaw got when she herself was shipping another couple, though it never crossed her mind that she looked at cats differently when shipping them. Her ear twitched nervously at the mention of the cats she'd been hanging out with earlier. "Pfff… no... that cat isn't my match," she bluffed, laughing uneasily. "Wait, why do you know about that cat?!" she inquired, tilting her head questioningly. There was no way Daturapaw would have known that Justicepaw was hanging out with Petalpaw, Birchpaw, Redfur, Stormclaw, Shadetail, Hawkpaw, and a few others. There was certainly no way she would have known about that cat unless she'd been spying on her.

(( ikr i love her ! ))
i’m smiling too”

---

Last edited by panchiko; December 27th, 2018 at 08:50 PM.
Old December 27th, 2018, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Justicepaw nodded uncomfortably, noticing the mischief in her eyes sparkle more and recognizing how much she was enjoying this. It was the same look good ol' Justicepaw got when she herself was shipping another couple, though it never crossed her mind that she looked at cats differently when shipping them. Her ear twitched nervously at the mention of the cats she'd been hanging out with earlier. "Pfff… no... that cat isn't my match," she bluffed, laughing uneasily. "Wait, why do you know about that cat?!" she inquired, tilting her head questioningly. There was no way Daturapaw would have known that Justicepaw was hanging out with Petalpaw, Birchpaw, Redfur, Stormclaw, Shadetail, Hawkpaw, and a few others. There was certainly no way she would have known about that cat unless she'd been spying on her.

(( ikr i love her ! ))
The blue eyed Molly let out a little laugh since she couldn't help it anymore,man did it feel good to. I guess it was a good thing we were there. Even though the humiliation part and then on wasn't great... she decide to stand up and start walking around justicepaw like she was stalking a piece of prey with her tail in the air and savored this moment as much as she could .
"oh, thrushpaw and I had that little..problem then..I spotted you with the she cat and I think a few others? Mainly just the she cat though. So c'mon mind helping a fellow apprentice out?"she answered as she glanced at the Molly when she made her third circle around her. She was on justicepaws left side as she looked at her again "the territory is kinda small place dearie. Considering with the amount of cats that shadowclan has been getting these past few moons. It's almost as crowded as the clearing. Your bound to bump into someone if not spot them a few tail lengths away ." she said with a twitch of her whiskers. I'm a jerk aren't i? Heh...I love it. she thought in amusement .

Old December 30th, 2018, 06:26 PM
wanna play a game?

Quote:
The blue eyed Molly let out a little laugh since she couldn't help it anymore,man did it feel good to. I guess it was a good thing we were there. Even though the humiliation part and then on wasn't great... she decide to stand up and start walking around justicepaw like she was stalking a piece of prey with her tail in the air and savored this moment as much as she could .
"oh, thrushpaw and I had that little..problem then..I spotted you with the she cat and I think a few others? Mainly just the she cat though. So c'mon mind helping a fellow apprentice out?"she answered as she glanced at the Molly when she made her third circle around her. She was on justicepaws left side as she looked at her again "the territory is kinda small place dearie. Considering with the amount of cats that shadowclan has been getting these past few moons. It's almost as crowded as the clearing. Your bound to bump into someone if not spot them a few tail lengths away ." she said with a twitch of her whiskers. I'm a jerk aren't i? Heh...I love it. she thought in amusement .
Justicepaw good-naturedly rolled her eyes, though decided to answer Daturapaw's question smartly. "Oh let's see here. I was hanging out with Petalpaw, my half-sister, and Birchpaw, my sister. Then there was Shade, who we aren't going to talk about. There was Redfur and Stormclaw, which are part of one of my ships. Earlier I was with Blueberrypaw, and I was shipping them with Petalpaw. Have I forgotten someone?" she said, the tips of her mouth forming a sarcastic smirk. She flapped her tail around innocently, making sure some of the fluff slapped Daturapaw. Was there no such thing as privacy around here? Justicepaw made sure she gave every cat some space, even though 20/7 she was barging into conversations to ship the cats in them.
"Yes, I suppose you are bound to bump into somecat if not spot them a few tail lengths away. But why would you watch me so carefully, if you were with your future soulmate?" she inquired, tilting her head interrogatively at her fellow apprentice. That was one question she critically wanted the answer to, though she made sure not to let it on. Knowing Daturapaw, if she noticed she would probably give a cryptic answer, which was not what Justicepaw needed at the moment. What Justicepaw truly needed was a good old moment of peace and silence, which she realized she hadn't had much of in the past few moons; considering all of her talking, and bouncing, and shipping, and snoring. Justicepaw's ears twitched in amusement, noticing the expression Daturapaw was giving her. With all of the female's experience in conversations, she could recognize the feelings Daturapaw was.. well, feeling. Interesting apprentice, this female. Very entertaining, if you ask me. As if she could ship me! If even I haven't found a cat to ship myself with, she can't possibly! She shall NOT steal my title. ONLY I AM THE SHIPPING QUEEN, she thought, a tad egotistically.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old December 30th, 2018, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Justicepaw good-naturedly rolled her eyes, though decided to answer Daturapaw's question smartly. "Oh let's see here. I was hanging out with Petalpaw, my half-sister, and Birchpaw, my sister. Then there was Shade, who we aren't going to talk about. There was Redfur and Stormclaw, which are part of one of my ships. Earlier I was with Blueberrypaw, and I was shipping them with Petalpaw. Have I forgotten someone?" she said, the tips of her mouth forming a sarcastic smirk. She flapped her tail around innocently, making sure some of the fluff slapped Daturapaw. Was there no such thing as privacy around here? Justicepaw made sure she gave every cat some space, even though 20/7 she was barging into conversations to ship the cats in them.
"Yes, I suppose you are bound to bump into somecat if not spot them a few tail lengths away. But why would you watch me so carefully, if you were with your future soulmate?" she inquired, tilting her head interrogatively at her fellow apprentice. That was one question she critically wanted the answer to, though she made sure not to let it on. Knowing Daturapaw, if she noticed she would probably give a cryptic answer, which was not what Justicepaw needed at the moment. What Justicepaw truly needed was a good old moment of peace and silence, which she realized she hadn't had much of in the past few moons; considering all of her talking, and bouncing, and shipping, and snoring. Justicepaw's ears twitched in amusement, noticing the expression Daturapaw was giving her. With all of the female's experience in conversations, she could recognize the feelings Daturapaw was.. well, feeling. Interesting apprentice, this female. Very entertaining, if you ask me. As if she could ship me! If even I haven't found a cat to ship myself with, she can't possibly! She shall NOT steal my title. ONLY I AM THE SHIPPING QUEEN, she thought, a tad egotistically.
she gave a small grumble at the answer although she was glad for it otherwise she would have made a mistake ...and a bad and humiliating one at that.curses ..well it's a good thing I know now....don't wanna go down that rabbit hole of a mess... with a huff she just smiled "I guess it's a good thing I know now. Right ? Otherwise there would have been embarrassment and a mess for both of us. " she meowed calmly as she passed justicepaw once more and sat down once again, even though she never said anything she still felt embarrassed in the inside on thinking of who she would have shipped justicepaw with . well there's a con with not talking to many people...you don't know who's related sometimes .. but then her eyes brightened she did mention someone named shade...and didn't want to talk about them! Hehehe... although before she was gonna continue on with shipping she folded her right ear back and put it back up once more at what justicepaw asked . "I caught a glance as I went back to camp. " she answered her tone serious. Though her tone changed as another smirk could be seen "but why not talk about shade? Other than they sound like a loner or kittypet. My my my ,what is this?! I think I sense a ship coming on ." she mewed with joy.

Last edited by Leucos; December 30th, 2018 at 07:00 PM.
Old December 30th, 2018, 07:25 PM
wanna play a game?

Quote:
she gave a small grumble at the answer although she was glad for it otherwise she would have made a mistake ...and a bad and humiliating one at that.curses ..well it's a good thing I know now....don't wanna go down that rabbit hole of a mess... with a huff she just smiled "I guess it's a good thing I know now. Right ? Otherwise there would have been embarrassment and a mess for both of us. " she meowed calmly as she passed justicepaw once more and sat down once again, even though she never said anything she still felt embarrassed in the inside on thinking of who she would have shipped justicepaw with . well there's a con with not talking to many people...you don't know who's related sometimes .. but then her eyes brightened she did mention someone named shade...and didn't want to talk about them! Hehehe... although before she was gonna continue on with shipping she folded her right ear back and put it back up once more at what justicepaw asked . "I caught a glance as I went back to camp. " she answered her tone serious. Though her tone changed as another smirk could be seen "but why not talk about shade? Other than they sound like a loner or kittypet. My my my ,what is this?! I think I sense a ship coming on ." she mewed with joy.
Justicepaw sighed, slapping Daturapaw on the side of the face with her tail. "You know, I think I'm just going to walk myself out now," she replied uncomfortably, whiskers twitching with awkwardness. "If you want to know about Shade, ask Petalpaw. Last I saw her, she was in the territory. It's not my place to talk about her," she commented, staring at Daturapaw. "And on that happy note, I'm off!" she grinned, bouncing out of the ShadowClan Apprentices' Den happily. Justicepaw poked her head back into the den. "Oh, and in case I seem rude, I'm not.. Unless you'd call unpredictable rude. 'Cause I've been told I'm rather unpredictable." The female figured that was enough of an apology / explanation and poked her head back out, flashing the apprentice a derpy, innocent smile as she left. Well, that conversation was one of the awkwardest I've ever had. But it was good. Since awkward is weird and weird is my specialty, she thought, thinking of her signature quote. 'Weird is my specialty.' Justicepaw smiled to herself, thinking of Daturapaw and Thrushpaw as a ship.
i’m smiling too”

---

Last edited by panchiko; December 30th, 2018 at 07:25 PM.
Old December 30th, 2018, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Justicepaw sighed, slapping Daturapaw on the side of the face with her tail. "You know, I think I'm just going to walk myself out now," she replied uncomfortably, whiskers twitching with awkwardness. "If you want to know about Shade, ask Petalpaw. Last I saw her, she was in the territory. It's not my place to talk about her," she commented, staring at Daturapaw. "And on that happy note, I'm off!" she grinned, bouncing out of the ShadowClan Apprentices' Den happily. Justicepaw poked her head back into the den. "Oh, and in case I seem rude, I'm not.. Unless you'd call unpredictable rude. 'Cause I've been told I'm rather unpredictable." The female figured that was enough of an apology / explanation and poked her head back out, flashing the apprentice a derpy, innocent smile as she left. Well, that conversation was one of the awkwardest I've ever had. But it was good. Since awkward is weird and weird is my specialty, she thought, thinking of her signature quote. 'Weird is my specialty.' Justicepaw smiled to herself, thinking of Daturapaw and Thrushpaw as a ship.
Daturapaw folded her ears and flinched a bit at the slap but wiggled her nose afterwards,now somehow feeling more awkward than usual . The Molly raised her eyebrow as she watched justicepaw walk out before she felt defeated which was something she never liked . "very well. Be glad to know that you've won this round! I shall ship you with someone and I won't stop till I do!" she declared with a shout as she puffed out her chest . After the other Molly had explained her actions the she cat tilted her head before nodding " I shall keep that in mind..." she half mumbled before standing up herself and walking to her moss bed with one thought in mind what did we just talk about?...what did I just talk talk about..this is one of 'those' days isn't it?...greaat.

Old December 30th, 2018, 09:38 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Dazzlinggaze sat down. As usual, a frown decorated her maw as she munched slowly on a small rabbit.
Old December 30th, 2018, 09:50 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Mind swirling like a storm raging in the night. Heart shattered into a million pieces to many times to be fixed. Life was chaos. Living without rules was reckless. All these things happened in such a short period of time. Greyfrost, drowned moons back. Sparrowflight, disappeared without a trace most likely meeting the same demise as her mate. Darkpaw, killed. Dawnpaw, Emberpaw, disappeared from existence it seemed, no one missing them. Commentpaw, fell from a tree at not more then a kit. All these things and many more hurt, they had happened and passed leaving them forgotten like the dust in the wind. But Blackpaw never forget, it was fresh in the ebony molly's mind. The death of her father, mother, littermates, cousins and pretty much any other kin she knew of. All gone. Chaos raged but there was one thing that kept it at bay. The warrior code. Order in the madness, peace when nothing else made since. It was the only thing to balance out the crazy. Only light in this dark cold world.

Head high and ears open the night black molly scanned the clearing with pale green eyes. The long fur making out her body a bit ruff and ruffled from training and hunting earlier that day. In all honesty Blackpaw wasn't sure who or what she was looking for there was only one person she could think of that she knew who was still alive, or assumed to be alive but she hadn't talked to him in forever and wasn't even sure if he still remembered her. Even her own mentor wasn't around, presumed dead or missing. Though she was so close to being a warrior it'd almost be a waste to appoint her a new mentor, so she kinda just tagged along with other apprentices and there mentors or a few warriors to make sure she learned. It wasn't in the code but nor was anything against it so it was okay, right?
Eyes, glittering in the light caught sight of a quiet corner with a tom who appeared to be an elder though she was sure she'd seen him in a patrol recently. Normally once you were older you'd retire to the Elders den for rest till you passed and the young female respected them for their moons if work. But who'd want to be stuck in camp all day with no duties to do? Patrols and meeting things warriors did. Wasn't that the point of life? To serve your Clan and protect your Clanmates. At least that was what Blackpaw had convinced herself. It was the only solid thing in her life.

After making up her mind the night black apprentice made her way over to the black and white tom. Who just by looking at she could tell he was wiser and way more experienced the herself. Dipping her head in a formal greeting she wasn't entirely sure if the warrior, if not elder, wanted any company. "Do you mind if join you?" Blackpaw asked with a twitch of her ears.
(I totally didn't forget this, no not at all! ... I'm sorry x.x" )

Even if he was tired, his eyes wouldn't close, there was too much noise and he was a light sleeper. So his eyes, vacant and almost glassy, stared out, unfocused at the clearing. The movements of other cats was blurry, not really registering, so it wasn't surprising when he didn't focus on Blackpaw right away.

He could have very went on to ignore her, but even if he was grouchy and harsh, he would never ignore a clanmate. So, lifting his head from his paws, Badgersong would force his eyes to look over the young female, something about his face said unfriendly. But quietly he would huff out and shake his head, signifying that he wouldn't mind if she joined. The black and white tom with the long scar didn't bother putting his head back in his paws, no, that would have been rude. Obviously the young cat wished to speak to him, or something similar. It was an oddity to have a cat approach him for conversation, but it happened from time to time. Most of the time the other cat would end up leaving unsatisfied, perhaps upset, but Badgersong was who he was. He wouldn't change himself to suite the needs of others, he didn't see any reason in it. No one had to like him, and he didn't have to like anybody in return. All he had to do, was his job and that's what he did day in and day out. The apprentice would likely be like the other cats, but that didn't matter to the older tom too much. Nothing mattered much anymore.
"Shouldn't you be out training?" Badgersong would ask as soon as Blackpaw settled down, his harsh gaze flickering over to look at her as he awaited her answer.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Closed Thread