Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
New Home, New Us [ ALL...
Last post by geoblazer
Today 11:56 PM
Which cat breed will you...
Last post by Badwolf
Today 11:50 PM
September Gathering
Last post by BEAR.
Today 11:50 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 11:46 PM
Bored Free Art
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 11:34 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 24th, 2018, 08:12 PM
souperman

My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Loner Forever View Post

Lightfeather stood up, following close behind her brother.
(to the territory or clearing?)
(territory)

who, me?
day and night, on my mind,
please don't kill the
v i b e.

♥character site♥
♥dragon cave♥ ♥magistream♥

Old May 25th, 2018, 08:33 PM

My Mood: Amused
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Lightecho Walked out of camp with a smile on her face she then broke into a run the wind flowing through her fur as she ran she closed her eyes for one sec and then opened her eyes then leaped over a log
Old May 26th, 2018, 12:05 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

Mothpaw's mind was focused on one thing and only one thing. The thrill of the chase. She heard the sound of her paws hitting the ground and she felt the wind whisking beneath her heavy pelt. WindClan was not misnamed, they ran like the wind, and Mothpaw though not biologically WindClan, was no exception. Despite her size and level of training Mothpaw could run quite fast. Very fast, and she loved to run. It gave her a sense of clarity that she needed, even if her main focus was too stay away from Lynxpaw that could never take the fun away from running. So absorbed in her happiness Mothpaw wasn't watching out, but when Lynxpaw tumbled into her she realized she should have been. She collapsed, and then wiggled out from underneath him. "Seriously-" Her voice was cut off when her best friend spoke. She cocked her head to one side and looked at him funny before realizing he wasn't faking it. "Are you sure?" She asked. She padded closer to him and nudged him with her nose. Her voice filled with concern she asked, "Are you alright?"
Lynxpaw took time to answer her, having to recuperate from his fall. Images were a bit blurry, and he took a long while to get back to composure. His eyes flitted around, connecting his surroundings together as he rolled into his belly to get a good look at his best friend that approached him. “Yeah, yeah. I’m fine.” He muttered, laying for a moment to collect his scatterbrained thoughts. When Mothpaw nudged him, he used a paw to playfully swat at her. He wasn’t the one to want to be looked after, like he was some little kit. Mothpaw always been notorious for caring for others. Not that he should complain about being looked after. Other than Hunterfang, who truly cared about him? He felt that his other friends had, but Mothpaw and he went back to friends as kits - best friends. She was like a sister he never had. A moment later, he jumped up, aiming to tackle the female to make sure that she was ready to run after him. “Gotcha!”
Old May 26th, 2018, 02:35 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

Oriolepaw bit down tentatively into the rabbit meat. Normally she would have been enthusiastic about the delicious meat and she would have complemented her friends hunting skills. After all, the rabbit was rather large and she knew that there were plenty of other cats that deserved the prey more than she did. Nevertheless she knew that Schorchingpaw was right and did as she said. As she chewed on the rabbit meat she watched his strange behavior, usually the tom always had something to say, but now it seemed like he didn't and was just staring. He was spacing out. Scorchingpaw never spaced out. She briefly considered asking him if he was alright, but she assumed he would tell her if he wasn't feeling well. He didn't seem sick, so maybe it was just emotional troubles. Still, worry twisted her gut. Who was she supposed to ask if a cat really was hurt? Surgestorm hadn't finished teaching her, and so if a cat was sick or injured she wouldn't know what to do! Feeling sick herself, Oriolepaw pushed the rabbit over towards her friend.

Oriolepaw closed her eyes and tried her best to relax, though she knew it would be difficult. She looked at him in surprise as he rested his shoulder on hers. She knew the action was to comfort her, and once she got used to it it did. She was happy lying there. When he spoke she pulled herself away from him and sat up. She tried to keep her neck fur from bristling as she knew that he had not meant to upset her. "I know that!" She said a little harsher than she had intended, "But what am I supposed to do? I barely know anything about being a medicine cat!" She opened her mouth to say more but them stopped, realizing she might have hurt his feelings. "I'm sorry," She said quietly, "You were just trying to help." She lay back down next to Scorchingpaw, and rested her shoulder against his.

He let out a chuckle, lifting his head from the mollies shoulder to look at her, leafy green hues, oddly enough, clear, not a hint of confusion, not a hint of cloudiness. "It's fine. You're not wrong. You're a bit of a bloody idiot." he snickered, his serious demeanor vanished in a matter of seconds. He was a serious tom, but this wasn't what his friend needed at the moment. She was already being surrounded wiht serious matters, now thrust into a new position, facing things she'd never think she'd have to face. He figured he'd try to be the bit of fun in her life for the moment "But...I heard that medicine cats can go into other clans without being harmed to receive training." he stated. He had noticed, when Surgestorm was still alive, that the former medicine cat would wander out of the clan, than come back later smelling like fish or pine. And, of course, he had seen the Shadowclan medicine cat and the Skyclan medicine cat pad into camp as if it was their second home. The flame colored tom let out a sigh and laid his head back down, closing his eyes momentarily, "Wanna try to go talk to the other medicine cats? I could come if ya want if you're that scared." he was only half teasing, but at the same time he was dead serious. He wanted her to continue on being Medicine Cat, he was proud of her, and he had noticed that a lot of medicine cats have been disappearing lately, Wheatfur had died in combat, before him Zerosight had stepped down, Geckoleaf had disappeared, after her, her apprentice Juniperpaw had disappeared, that Skyclan medicine cat had stepped down...what was her name...Ebonyfrost? Now there was Surgestorm, killed by a fox. He would be lying if he said he wasn't worried about his friends safety. For a good few moments, Scorchingpaw was his good ol self, chattering, being friendly. That feeling, however, melted away quickly. Another sigh escaped the apprentices lips, "Oriolepaw. Not gonna lie, didn't think past getting you that rabbit. I'm not sure what to say. I hated everything that other's have said to me after I lost my mother and most my siblings...and I didn't want to do that to you." he stated, his leafy gaze locked onto a space in the clearing "Figured we could just try to carry on like normal...what a bloody good idea that was, huh?" his next laugh was more...forced, unable to make it sound natural.

Scorchingpaw looked at the medicine cat, if they weren't clouded over before, they were now. Leafy green hues held a darker tint to them, the usual clear, determined flicker that was always in the heart of the toms eye was almost snuffed out. Almost. Words lumped in his throat and he tried to bury his face into her ebony fur, he wasn't crying, but he was close to it. He couldn't help it, he knew the pain, he could empathise with her, like it was his own mentor he had lost, his own father figure. "You name it and I'll do it...but promise you'll still be a medicine cat? Alright? I don't need you disappearing like all the other medicine cats now a days. My heart wouldn't be able to handle it." she was practically like a sister to the flame colored tom. Loosing her would be like loosing a younger sibling, a chunk of his heart.

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong
I have found where I belong
In the arms of somebody, there is no more need to cry
Old May 26th, 2018, 09:49 AM

My Mood: Amused

Lands on all four paws on the other side of the log her tail flicking as she kept running till she found a quiet spot then started to practice at her agility again light echo has always been the kind to practice agility and speed so she was ready for any up and coming events that could be in need of agility and speed she had always thought of running and stuff like that as a way to calm down as well so it was not hard for her to practice for a long time she then jumped at the tree turning mid air then using her paws to jump off the tree then jumps onto the rock then jumps onto the ground rolling and then sliding under a log with a bit of space under it and then rolls onto stomach and stands up she breathed a bit heavy and smiled then she walked over to a small shallow river and lay down putting her head under the water for a second then lifting it up she looks up at the sky then keeps practicing
Old May 26th, 2018, 07:32 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Loner Forever View Post

Lightfeather dipped her head and began to continue walking. She looked around just to make sure nothing came after them. Lightfeather looked ahead of her at the moor in front of her.
Greenblaze followed her then spotted a flicker of movements a good distance away as a rabbit hopped around looking for food "there" he said pointing with his nose

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old May 27th, 2018, 11:02 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

stretching, the black tom slid from the warrior's den and into the clearing, his jaws opening in a yawn. crowfall silently stumbled away from the entrance, allowing others to get through once they awaken. the feline's eyes blinked open to full-focus, a sleepy glaze falling away from the green irises. crowfall's tail twitched behind him, fur covered in debris despite the fact that he usually didn't allow it to be messy for too long. he looked around the camp, dark fur glimmering in the pale light of the early morning. his nose wrinkled before he turned his attention to his pelt, finally growing annoyed enough to not be lazy and actually groom it. the tom then stood up and made his way over to the fresh-kill pile, picking up a small piece of prey and walking back over to the edges of camp, wanting to get a snack before doing anything. he couldn't hunt on an empty stomach, now could he? crouching, crowfall finished his meal and silently decided to watch the camp for anyone who might wake up and feel up to a patrol, or just to talk, even if he didn't enjoy social interaction. he was simply bored out of his mind.

@king kaleb!
Old May 28th, 2018, 12:13 AM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavvi View Post
Gorsebird beamed purring as she watched her eldest kitten go to play, "I am sure you will lovely~" She mewed having no doubt in her mind that he would be, I mean he had her blood coursing through his veins! Then watching the ensuring play fights she had a hard time not screaming at Chestnutkit when he missed an obvious chance to take down the enemy. Of course, when the little rat that was the other kit let out an ear shattering squeal she saw his mother glaring at her. How dare she!? Holding back a hiss she instead let out a coo when Chestnutkit pressed his nose into her fur starting to groom his head, "Because, Chessie, they're not as tough or sharp or as much as a sweetie as you and they feel jealous! So they act like little kittens so their Momma's will feel bad and comfort them." Gorsebird raved more than willing to shift the blame off her kit and onto another, "I know sweetling, I know. It's just that some kittens are as fragile and whiny as a feather. But, not you! You're my strong handsome tom~" Gorsebird sugary chirped not wanting Chestnutkit to get worked up by the lesser kitten and cry, "That is until I can get you a step-father..." She emphasized, revealing her incredible desperation for a mate.
(Sorry I took so long to respond!)

Chestnutkit looked up to his mother now that he could hear the softness in her voice. He climbed beside her side, and curled up allowing the sunlight and his mother's warmth to melt away his worries. "Oh, they're just wanting comfort." He repeated her words, beginning to ponder what she said. "I guess I understand now. They just wanted their mommy to comfort them, and that can't be bad right?" Near the end of his sentence, he stretched out the word right into a long, loud yawn. His eyes widened in curiosity of the word stepfather, but he kept his questioning tone rather relaxed as he spoke. "What's a step-father?" Once he finished his question, his eyelid began to flutter, desperately trying to stay open. His curiosity was able to keep him up, just enough to listen to his mother's answer. The kit didn't want to fall asleep as most kits, but it was obvious that the sun warming his pelt was making it almost impossible to stay awake.

Last edited by Panda; May 28th, 2018 at 12:13 AM.
Old May 28th, 2018, 01:10 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
stretching, the black tom slid from the warrior's den and into the clearing, his jaws opening in a yawn. crowfall silently stumbled away from the entrance, allowing others to get through once they awaken. the feline's eyes blinked open to full-focus, a sleepy glaze falling away from the green irises. crowfall's tail twitched behind him, fur covered in debris despite the fact that he usually didn't allow it to be messy for too long. he looked around the camp, dark fur glimmering in the pale light of the early morning. his nose wrinkled before he turned his attention to his pelt, finally growing annoyed enough to not be lazy and actually groom it. the tom then stood up and made his way over to the fresh-kill pile, picking up a small piece of prey and walking back over to the edges of camp, wanting to get a snack before doing anything. he couldn't hunt on an empty stomach, now could he? crouching, crowfall finished his meal and silently decided to watch the camp for anyone who might wake up and feel up to a patrol, or just to talk, even if he didn't enjoy social interaction. he was simply bored out of his mind.

@king kaleb!
larkfall had been up for hours, not really knowing what to do. he stayed in his nest until cuckoosnarl had left to do starclan knows what in their territory. larkfall hadnt asked permission to leave his nest, which is what made him scared. but after waiting for what seemed like hours, he found it in his gut to stand up and slink out of the warriors den, and into the clearing. his green orbs were wide, taking in the newly found light the morning sun provided. again, worry crept up his spine and landed in his gut at the rendering thought that he hadnt asked cuckoosnarl if he could leave his nest. hopefully, he wouldnt mind, and if he did, hopefully, he wouldnt be punished that bad. scars along larkfalls body proved that cuckoosnarl wouldnt hesitate if he really wanted to. so, with quiet pawsteps he looked around, making sure cuckoosnarl wasnt anywhere in sight before really walking out without too much hesitation, his eyes darting in all directions in paranoia. he seemed scared, and small, tail tucked between his legs and curling in on himself as he walked toward the fresh kill pile.
Old May 28th, 2018, 03:27 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
larkfall had been up for hours, not really knowing what to do. he stayed in his nest until cuckoosnarl had left to do starclan knows what in their territory. larkfall hadnt asked permission to leave his nest, which is what made him scared. but after waiting for what seemed like hours, he found it in his gut to stand up and slink out of the warriors den, and into the clearing. his green orbs were wide, taking in the newly found light the morning sun provided. again, worry crept up his spine and landed in his gut at the rendering thought that he hadnt asked cuckoosnarl if he could leave his nest. hopefully, he wouldnt mind, and if he did, hopefully, he wouldnt be punished that bad. scars along larkfalls body proved that cuckoosnarl wouldnt hesitate if he really wanted to. so, with quiet pawsteps he looked around, making sure cuckoosnarl wasnt anywhere in sight before really walking out without too much hesitation, his eyes darting in all directions in paranoia. he seemed scared, and small, tail tucked between his legs and curling in on himself as he walked toward the fresh kill pile.
crowfall's head turned as he saw the other tom moving towards the fresh-kill pile. his eyes narrowed, examining every scar left on the small feline's body, observing every reaction. paranoid. frightened. broken. the black tom's claws dug into the ground and he glowered, a disdainful scowl twisting at his features. why is he like that? dipping his head lower, crowfall made his way towards the calico tom, his expression raising into that of friendliness, hoping not to scare him.
"hello," he said quietly, speaking in a soft, gentle tone. his eyes brightened and a smile curled at his lips. "how're you?"
the young tom didn't normally strike up a conversation, but whoever this other tom was clearly needed someone to talk to. even if crowfall wasn't the best option, he had to find out what had happened to the pitiful creature. back up a little, you're too close, crowfall thought, scooting backwards by a tail-length to give the other more room.
"if i may ask, what's your name? i'm crowfall, by the way."
Closed Thread