Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Across The River
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 09:59 PM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by Rowan
Today 09:55 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Willie Warf
Today 09:50 PM
Search Party!
Last post by Frozen Reign
Today 09:46 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 6th, 2019, 02:59 AM
you just lost the game

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
Beetlepaw stayed quiet for a moment. "I guess." She said with a light shrug. To be honest, she mostly liked exploring so she could be alone, and look at different types of flowers she found.
Oblivious to her enjoyment of the solitary aspect of exploring, Palepaw found himself suddenly eager to spend more time with this new apprentice. "Maybe we could go exploring together sometime?" He found himself suggesting.
((We probably shouldn't abandon the turns. I just didn't want to wait too long since I thought Beetle was asking Palepaw. Maybe instead we could just switch the order up so it's Beetle, Pale, Kiwi?))
@Lilyfur2
Feel free to PM me on discord whenever you need to. My discord is @prepkenile#8732

Last edited by prepkenile; January 6th, 2019 at 03:01 AM. Reason: oops forgot to @ Lilyfur
Old January 6th, 2019, 03:06 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by prepkenile View Post
Oblivious to her enjoyment of the solitary aspect of exploring, Palepaw found himself suddenly eager to spend more time with this new apprentice. "Maybe we could go exploring together sometime?" He found himself suggesting.
((We probably shouldn't abandon the turns. I just didn't want to wait too long since I thought Beetle was asking Palepaw. Maybe instead we could just switch the order up so it's Beetle, Pale, Kiwi?))
@Lilyfur2
Quote:
Beetlepaw stayed quiet for a moment. "I guess." She said with a light shrug. To be honest, she mostly liked exploring so she could be alone, and look at different types of flowers she found.
(I agree! XD)

Kiwipaw nodded at the two cats. "That's a great idea!" Palepaw was right. They should go exploring together sometime. It would be a nice opportunity to meet eachother more. And like mother said, never miss an opportunity! She felt herself being washed over by a wave of sadness. My mother...Her eyes glazed over for a moment, but she shook her head to rid herself of the memories. "Soo..." Kiwipaw mewed, hoping to start more conversation.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old January 6th, 2019, 03:11 AM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
@Lilyfur2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
(I agree! XD)

Kiwipaw nodded at the two cats. "That's a great idea!" Palepaw was right. They should go exploring together sometime. It would be a nice opportunity to meet eachother more. And like mother said, never miss an opportunity! She felt herself being washed over by a wave of sadness. My mother...Her eyes glazed over for a moment, but she shook her head to rid herself of the memories. "Soo..." Kiwipaw mewed, hoping to start more conversation.
Beetlepaw thought about the idea. "That's a good idea I suppose." The molly said, with a flick of her tail. The apprentice went quiet again.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old January 6th, 2019, 03:18 AM
you just lost the game

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Beetlepaw thought about the idea. "That's a good idea I suppose." The molly said, with a flick of her tail. The apprentice went quiet again.
((fdlakhdf I'm super tired. I'm ready to pass out, and kinda eager to go ahead and end this so we can wrap up this plot point before I have to sleep.))
"Just, let me know some time when you want to go exploring, I guess." He flicked his tail, realizing that he was out of things to say, and ready for the conversation to end.
@Lilyfur2
Feel free to PM me on discord whenever you need to. My discord is @prepkenile#8732
Old January 6th, 2019, 03:24 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Quote:
((fdlakhdf I'm super tired. I'm ready to pass out, and kinda eager to go ahead and end this so we can wrap up this plot point before I have to sleep.))
"Just, let me know some time when you want to go exploring, I guess." He flicked his tail, realizing that he was out of things to say, and ready for the conversation to end.
@Lilyfur2
"Okay then!" Kiwipaw said, glancing between the two apprentices. "No! I've gotta go!" She mrrowed. " Sorry guys! Catch you later! " She called, flicking her tail in farewell. Oh no, Nightsky's gonna kill me! I'm late!! She pounded into the bushes, and into the training hollow.

(it's Okay, I understand. See you guys then!)

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; January 6th, 2019 at 03:24 AM.
Old January 6th, 2019, 03:26 AM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
@Lilyfur2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
"Okay then!" Kiwipaw said, glancing between the two apprentices. "No! I've gotta go!" She mrrowed. " Sorry guys! Catch you later! " She called, flicking her tail in farewell. Oh no, Nightsky's gonna kill me! I'm late!! She pounded into the bushes, and into the training hollow.

(it's Okay, I understand. See you guys then!)
(Okay!)

Beetlepaw's ears twitched "I'm gonna go.." She meowed quietly. She got up and quietly walked off somewhere, her black fur making her a bit hard to see in the shadows, the white tip of her tail the only thing you could see really.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old January 6th, 2019, 07:39 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Fernwish padded around the elders den feeling impatient. She has been tense all day and felt she might snap. Why can’t I be younger agian?!. She wanted to be apart of the fight but no,just because she was an elder she had to stay in camp. I’m still agile. I can fight!. She felt that she might snap at any time so instead she decided to fix her best a bit to cool down. She seperared all of the bad prices of moss from the good ones. Ugh. All of the apprentices are at the fight.. Fernwish sighed,looking st her paws. What is even the point of living if I can’t do anything anymore? I had o much determination when I was younger I never got a mate or kits... Am I a failure? The molly accidentally muttered the words aloud. She managed to make a sad excuse for a nest discarding the bad moss and got lost in her own head wondering that if she hadn’t been so hostile and focusing on being the best warrior she could be mabye she would have had a mate and kits. Fernwish sat in her nest as her tail swished around and around. Her eyes turned blurry as she thought more and more that she will die alone and forgotten. Think of a distraction! She thought but,she was unable to think of a distraction. She awaited for the day to come when she would pass. Alone and forgotten to her and mabye the rest of the clan.

@pomegranate

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old January 7th, 2019, 09:31 AM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: ☆ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
(Okay!)

Beetlepaw's ears twitched "I'm gonna go.." She meowed quietly. She got up and quietly walked off somewhere, her black fur making her a bit hard to see in the shadows, the white tip of her tail the only thing you could see really.
Cascadepaw stretched as he walked out of the apprentices den. His orange eyes thoughtfully watching the clans activities. "The battle yesterday.. He thought, That cat, Falconflight really did give me mercy. I'm lucky to be alive.. He yawned, his solid gray fur flattening in relaxation. He looked around, and sighed. He needed to find Windygale or Ravenfrost for getting a mentor...

@Sagittarius (Should I make an application for a mentor in ShadowClan?)

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker
Old January 7th, 2019, 01:14 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

~ @Greywind ~

Dovetalon walked out of the warriors den. His wounds still stung from the battle and he had been extremely tired all the time. He limped to the fresh kill pile, his paralyzed back leg dragged behind him as he walked.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old January 7th, 2019, 01:24 PM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Bliss View Post
~ @Greywind ~

Dovetalon walked out of the warriors den. His wounds still stung from the battle and he had been extremely tired all the time. He limped to the fresh kill pile, his paralyzed back leg dragged behind him as he walked.
Nightsky saw her mate walk out of the den as she ran to him. "Hey." She said.

Closed Thread