Last post by constellation
Today 09:44 AM

Old December 8th, 2020, 10:31 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

{i absolutely adore grave <3} @Rani

The grey somali cowered behind the tree, with only his small head visible from where Gravehound lay. His ears were pinned against his head, almost invisible unless you were to look at his from the side or from above. He wanted - no, needed to get out of there, to escape this cat who would surely take him away to who knows where. Right now, he just needed to make those decisions for himself, to go where he wanted, to be the one who was in charge of him. But...he wasn't sure what that decision would end up being. Where was he going to go? When would he even get there, if at all? Once again, movement from the large tom distracted him, bringing him from his thought. He mentally cursed at himself for getting distracted and potentially giving the warrior an opening to hurt him.

The movement of the other cats paws startled him, and for a brief moment, he was terrified of...something. He didn't know what that something was, but he was definitely scared of it. However, for some reason the smooth, calm movements made him feel slightly better. Not that much, but it was still progress. Shuffling very, very slightly out from behind his special tree, his ears slowly perked up, his gaze turning curious - though he still was just as scared and jumpy as before. When he realized that Gravehound couldn't talk, he felt an ounce of trust begin to form. Was...was he like him? Was he scared of talking too? The thought, no matter how outlandish it was, made him feel less...alone. He felt like someone was finally there to help. The adrenaline from all the running had started to wear off, so the throbbing and stinging from his various wounds seemed to get ten times worse than before. As he placed a shaking paw down to take another tiny step forward, he almost yelped in pain at the pain that blossomed from the shallow cuts and scratches on his front paw - though he was able to silence himself before he made any noise.

Though he didn't understand much of what Gravehound was saying, he had a feeling that it wasnt mean. Something told him that he could trust this strange tom, and, having not much of a choice, he decided to trust the feeling. Slowly, very very slowly, he crawled out into the open from behind the tree, small sniffles escaping him every now and then. He jumped slightly as he lifted his paw back into the air, before relaxing again. He cautiously lifted one of his own tiny paws into the air, as if imitating Gravehounds movements. Thinking back to a few moments prior, he decided to sign different things that he vaguely remembered the warrior doing. ´little... worry...´ he took a moment to think before continuing ´pr...promise?´ that one seemed unsure, like he was partly guessing ´you... care´ looking expectantly at Gravehound, as if seeking out a compliment of sorts. Scuttling a couple pawsteps more, he gingerly laid back down on his uninjured ribs, keeping his eyes on the fluffy tom at all times.

As Gravehound exposed his fluffy belly, the kit couldn't help but do the same, almost as if saying that he didn't mean any harm, either. When he saw the tail gently waving in front of him, a small paw slowly reached out towards it. His raw and battered pads gently brushed against the warriors soft fur before immediately being pulled back. Heart racing, he took a deep breath before sidling even closer, almost in reach of the other tom.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--

Last edited by Quasar; December 8th, 2020 at 10:32 AM.
Old December 8th, 2020, 10:40 AM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

// @Christmassy Dashie | @Snow Carrot

"Alright," Lionpaw muttered. He crouched down for Flutterkit to mount him, and when she thumped him with her tail, he fought back an amused grin. " 'Kay then. Tawnykit, try to keep up - and both of you, hang on tight to your mice!"

With that, the apprentice started with a swift trot before speeding up into a slow sprint. He didn't want to startle Flutterkit or lose track of Tawnykit, after all.
Have a wonderful day!
Old December 8th, 2020, 10:44 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmkmb View Post

"Alright," Lionpaw muttered. He crouched down for Flutterkit to mount him, and when she thumped him with her tail, he fought back an amused grin. " 'Kay then. Tawnykit, try to keep up - and both of you, hang on tight to your mice!"

With that, the apprentice started with a swift trot before speeding up into a slow sprint. He didn't want to startle Flutterkit or lose track of Tawnykit, after all.
The small kit took a deep breath, following the tom. Adrenaline suddenly rushed through Tawnykit’s veins, her paws slamming on the ground as she followed the apprentice, her ears were rushing blood to them, her whiskers moving as she followed him. Her jaws held on tightly to her mouse, the scent of it still making her mouth water and have the urge to dig in, but she ignored it, keeping pace. @Snow Carrot

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; December 8th, 2020 at 10:44 AM.
Old December 8th, 2020, 10:47 AM
welcome to the garden

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmassy Dashie View Post
The small kit took a deep breath, following the tom. Adrenaline suddenly rushed through Tawnykit’s veins, her paws slamming on the ground as she followed the apprentice, her ears were rushing blood to them, her whiskers moving as she followed him. Her jaws held on tightly to her mouse, the scent of it still making her mouth water and have the urge to dig in, but she ignored it, keeping pace. @Snow Carrot
The trees and bushes seemed to blur, even though they weren't going that quickly, and the little kit was glad to let the light breeze rustle her fur. Warmed from running so long, she was no longer shivering, but she shuddered a bit for a different reason. Was it really possible Buckstar would punish them instead of rewarding their hunt? She certainly hoped not. That was the last thing she needed.

@bmkmb

"you have enemies? good. that means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -victor hugo
bump me after 72 hrs
character site

Last edited by crumbl; December 8th, 2020 at 10:47 AM.
Old December 8th, 2020, 11:18 AM
darkness begets light.

The trees stayed separate from one another, the fallen leaves crunching when his paws pushed against them. Lionpaw fought the urge to break into an all-out run; he needed to move quickly, but slow enough for Tawnykit to keep us. Time blurred together for a moment, although he maintained his awareness of every motion coming from on top and behind him.

Soon, the terrain grew flatter and more open. The apprentice slowed his pace, craning his neck to glance back at Tawnykit. "Almost there," he shared. "We'll go through the back entrance. Do you two want me to tell Buckstar of your achievement? I didn't think y'all actually caught something, but with your proof, it might not be that bad." [Just a warning that regardless of what the kits decide, Lion will be reporting this back to Buck.]
Have a wonderful day!
Old December 8th, 2020, 11:24 AM
chasing away dreams

Quote:

The trees stayed separate from one another, the fallen leaves crunching when his paws pushed against them. Lionpaw fought the urge to break into an all-out run; he needed to move quickly, but slow enough for Tawnykit to keep us. Time blurred together for a moment, although he maintained his awareness of every motion coming from on top and behind him.

Soon, the terrain grew flatter and more open. The apprentice slowed his pace, craning his neck to glance back at Tawnykit. "Almost there," he shared. "We'll go through the back entrance. Do you two want me to tell Buckstar of your achievement? I didn't think y'all actually caught something, but with your proof, it might not be that bad." [Just a warning that regardless of what the kits decide, Lion will be reporting this back to Buck.]
Tawnykit’s paws ached now, but she ignored it, looking up at the tom, she sat, her legs aching with exhaustion.”I..feel like it’s better you tell him..” she muttered, her ears now lying flat. @Snow Carrot

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.

Last edited by iliri; December 8th, 2020 at 11:25 AM.
Old December 8th, 2020, 11:39 AM
welcome to the garden

Quote:

(OK, lol, yeah They need some knocks to their pride!)

Flutterkit's brain told her no way! If you tell Buckstar, you might never get to become an apprentice. But in the end, her pride in her achievement won out, and reluctantly she agreed. "Ok. But be sure to take him our mice! And make sure to tell him they're for him; he can eat them. And be sure he knows we were really brave! And we didn't complain!" A million thoughts rushed through her head like squirrels in the forest. Oh, StarClan, please don't let my idea get us in trouble!

@Christmassy Dashie

"you have enemies? good. that means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -victor hugo
bump me after 72 hrs
character site
Old December 8th, 2020, 11:50 AM
chasing away dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Carrot View Post
(OK, lol, yeah They need some knocks to their pride!)

Flutterkit's brain told her no way! If you tell Buckstar, you might never get to become an apprentice. But in the end, her pride in her achievement won out, and reluctantly she agreed. "Ok. But be sure to take him our mice! And make sure to tell him they're for him; he can eat them. And be sure he knows we were really brave! And we didn't complain!" A million thoughts rushed through her head like squirrels in the forest. Oh, StarClan, please don't let my idea get us in trouble!

@Christmassy Dashie
Tawnykit looked at Flutterkit, before cuffing her ear with a sheathed paw, “Hey, cheer up, at least it will just be a simple punishment! We will probably be asked by all the kits about our hunting adventure possibly!” She purred, her tail rose, she wanted to cheer up her friend.

Old December 8th, 2020, 11:52 AM
welcome to the garden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmassy Dashie View Post
Tawnykit looked at Flutterkit, before cuffing her ear with a sheathed paw, “Hey, cheer up, at least it will just be a simple punishment! We will probably be asked by all the kits about our hunting adventure possibly!” She purred, her tail rose, she wanted to cheer up her friend.
"That will be cool," Flutterkit admitted with a little grin. She gave a mrrrow of laughter. "This time, we'll be telling the elders stories!"
@bmkmb

bump me after 72 hrs
character site

Last edited by crumbl; December 8th, 2020 at 11:53 AM.
Old December 8th, 2020, 02:29 PM
it is what it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmassy Bumblebee View Post

"Don't you have a mate who does that for you?" Fireleaf tilted his head, this cat seemed to be lying to him. But, she could be telling the truth. He didn't know to believe her or not.

Fortune glanced away with convincing theatrical grief, “He’s...dead. Hit on the ThunderPath.” She paused, pale green eyes flickering with remorse, “But I suppose you Clan cats can’t live without one scrawny bird. Have it then.” She quipped placing the blackbird on the moss in front of her paws.

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -