Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Spider.
Today 07:21 PM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Bean
Today 07:17 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Spider.
Today 07:15 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 07:14 PM
Purrk Question
by wendigo
Last post by wendigo
Today 07:06 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 3rd, 2018, 09:14 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo View Post

« I AM WHAT I AM. »

HE was trembling, and Cuckoosnarl could see it. He could practically smell the fear coming off of Larkfall, just like how he could feel the pounding of his heart from where he lay, staring blankly at the horror-struck expression on his mate’s face as he was sprawled out on the clearing’s floor.

It was pathetic, but Cuckoosnarl could say he had a call, really. The way that Larkfall broke every time he so much as said a word to him, the way his tail swept between his legs as if it was routine had some odd sort of buzz to it, and it was one that kept him coming back for more. There was no other reason why he did this, other than because, well, he wanted to. Hedonism wasn’t easy, was it? If this was his Starclan-given duty, then it would have to pay off, or else he’d have none of it.

Sometimes it didn’t. Sometimes his patience strained, sometimes Larkfall’s fear and disgust only took of the edge of his want. Cuckoosnarl was certainly aware of the repercussions of his actions. He knew there was always the chance that he’d be found out, that he’d be exposed for the nature of the games he played, some self-dubbed paragon of virtue condemning him the very violation of the Code that this was. At this point, though, he felt assured that no-one would speak against him. He had Windclan wrapped around his dew claw, and he had the pleasure of knowing that Larkfall would never speak out against him.

He did it out of love, he said. Nobody else knew how to give it. That’s why they all leave. But I’ll always be here.

The tom had changed, that much was Fact. There was no ignoring it. There had been a time when the way he looked at Larkfall was filled with nothing but adoration, when his mouth was filled with honey, pure honey, and not the acrid taste of vinegar that sent his beau all but running from him. There were times when he noticed it, noticed the flaws in the way he’d begun to think, when he turned to face Larkfall and saw nothing but mistakes, both belonging to the tricoloured warrior and himself.

It would have been fine if he just stopped there. He’d said, nobody’s perfect, and moved on, and that would have been okay. But there was more. There was always more with Cuckoosnarl. In some attempt to better himself and his lover, he’d begun to nitpick. He did it to everyone, after all, including himself. It would be fine. His eyes saw things no-one else did in his Lark, and Starclan would be damned if he didn’t fix his man. Nobody else would, so Cuckoo did. The reminders became insults, over time. Larkfall had begun to shrink into himself, over time. Cuckoosnarl had begun seeing other toms, over time.

There was always that doubt as to when it exactly changed from assurances to frankly oppressive admissions about how his reach was all-expansing, that his never-ending esteem would always be in Larkfall, that without his care, he’d be nothing. Really, though, what would questioning it do?

He needed his fix, and he had someone who’d give it to him. Or rather, take it for him.

Larkfall trembled on the floor, and Crowfall took a step back. Cuckoosnarl merely stood there, face contorting in rage as his pelt began to pick. Maybe, for one moment, he saw his salvation, another blanket to run under, to avoid the consequences. His tail began to tremble, and he snarled at a fever-pitch. Taking a menacing step forwards, delicately avoiding Larkfall’s prone body, approaching the black tom with dark eyes. “You’ll pay,” he growled. “You’ll pay for this.”

With that, he leaped at Crowfall, having pounced at point-blank range, claws hooked in anticipation for the hit.

@hiraeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
crowfall didn't realize whose chest his claws were sinking into until he jumped away, his eyes coming into focus and widening with horror. "why would you do that? why wou-" his screech was cut off as cuckoosnarl barreled into him, causing the black cat to yowl with both pain and fury. his body was sent backwards, falling on his side, although he flails his limbs about wildly while attempting to protect the most vital parts of his body. the blood in which seeped into his fur, gashes made by the angry cuckoosnarl's claws, were unseen in the darkness of crowfall's pelt. he thrashed, the agonizing pain of claws tearing through his flesh causing a burn to ignite through his body. adrenaline pulsed, heart pounding, vision white with anger.

"you don't deserve him! don't say that i'll pay when you're the actual one who needs to be punished, you abusive pick!" crowfall's voice cracked as he yowled as loud as his lungs would allow him to. he clawed at anything he could reach, praying to whatever he believed in that he wouldn't injure larkfall again. the young tom had already gone through enough, crowfall didn't want to add to the endless amount of torture, even if by accident.

i'll never let him touch larkfall again, the black tom thought, despite having only met the calico that day. his paws lashed around wildly, almost as though he had gone mad. even so, the only cats he could see were cuckoosnarl and larkfall. the rest of the clan was invisible to him, blinded by the pure rage he felt. and the need to protect the broken feline he had only met minutes before.

and, at that moment, crowfall made a promise to himself.

i will protect that cat even at the cost of my life, and i will gladly die at the claws of cuckoosnarl if it means that larkfall can be free!

--

@king kaleb! @milo
larkfall stayed on the ground for a moment, back against the rough, raw soil. he could hear the snarls and yowls of the tims fighting around him, but it was all muted out as he stared at the sky. he felt guilty. if he hadnt spoken to crowfall in the first place none of this would have happened. if he hadnt left his nest this wouldnt have happened. if he obeyed cuckoosnarl in the first place then none of this wouldnt have happened. this was all his fault. as he was layin gon the ground he wondered for a moment. he never knew his mother - but would she be proud of what he had become? whens the last time he was even "allowed" to talk to someone without cuck staring over his shoulder, or approve of? he felt..so, so lonely. he..he knew he didnt love cuckoosnarl. he loved who he used to be. larkfall knew he was abusive, but didnt do anything. he couldnt let go of the cat that he first fell in love with, the cat that had made butterflies sprout in his chest, or his body feel like jelly. now he felt empty. numb. and alone. despite being surrounded by so many clan members he was isolated to only cuckoosnarl.

he stood up.

he was no superhero. he didnt have super speed or lazer vision, he couldnt save the world. but he could save crowfall. he stared at the ground for a moment towards his paws, watching his claws dig into the ground. he was just standing here while crow was getting the daylights beaten out of him. larkfall had seen this so many times before - cuckoo looking at him like property that no one else can be around instead of an actual person. he was tired of standing around. he never thought this day would come, that he could finally feel the feeling of his mates hide under his claws, he was hesitant. he let out a low growl, one that was foriegn to anyone who met him. he was no easily angered. but crowfall , even if they met only minutes ago, meant something. the calico stalked forward. he was no longer crouched down with a tail tucked between his legs. he stood tall, fur puffed out at every angle, lip curled and fangs showing.

with an easy yet powerful strike, he swiped right towards cuckoosnarls flank, hoping to unbalance him. he was trying to avoid as much physical damage as possible, keepin gin mind he wasnt a violet and with the lack of a fully train medicine cat, this could end badly for all three of them. then only, did he lean close to his dear mates ear, green eyes in slits.

"Enough."

this was not said in any skittish tone, or submissive for that matter. larkfall was in charge and that was shown by his staure, his tone, and his actions. he was done. and cuckoosnarl really didnt want to make a scene in the middle of the clearing, did he? he was only makin ghimself look worse.

not that it was possible.

Last edited by panchiko; December 18th, 2021 at 04:53 PM.
Old June 3rd, 2018, 09:25 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
spireflare watched her prance around as if owning the land. his eyes were in slits as he stayed pressed against the ground, letting his ginger pelt blend in with the greenish-brown grass. he let his long claws knead into the dirt, playfully thinking it was this kittypets throat under his paws. he waited a bit more until she finally sat down, still, plainly in plain sight. god, was the shecat an idiot? typically mollys. be balanced most of his weight on his backlegs. he tasted the air, nothing but her scent coming to his nose n mouth. the moment seemed right, so he took it.
he ran closer to where the shecat was, going at only speeds windclan cats can achieve, letting his claws dig into the ground as he ran, flying up behind him. but once he was close enough, he pounced - claws outstretched and body stretched, planning to make contact with her back.

still oblivious as ever, the molly didn't even sense the clan cat's presence until he was tearing his claws into her flesh, not having much of an obstacle in order to reach her. lanna's jaws opened in a piercing screech, pain flooding her body. she tried to flail around and see who had attacked her, but her head wasn't able to turn without a searing pain shooting up her spine. she whimpered, her claws grabbing hold of the ground as she attempted to keep upright and fight back. but lanna was too weak. too naive. she didn't know how to fight, as her housefolk had done the fighting for her. her servants had bowed down to every command so lanna could keep her pretty little pelt clean. but now, blood began to stain the white fur, disappearing into whatever black marks she had.

who's the royalty, now?
Old June 3rd, 2018, 09:51 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
still oblivious as ever, the molly didn't even sense the clan cat's presence until he was tearing his claws into her flesh, not having much of an obstacle in order to reach her. lanna's jaws opened in a piercing screech, pain flooding her body. she tried to flail around and see who had attacked her, but her head wasn't able to turn without a searing pain shooting up her spine. she whimpered, her claws grabbing hold of the ground as she attempted to keep upright and fight back. but lanna was too weak. too naive. she didn't know how to fight, as her housefolk had done the fighting for her. her servants had bowed down to every command so lanna could keep her pretty little pelt clean. but now, blood began to stain the white fur, disappearing into whatever black marks she had.

who's the royalty, now?
geez, the molly wasnt even going to fight back? typical kittypet. spireflare didnt even bother to skilled fighting moves if she was going to act like that. he dug his claws into her back, feeling the satisfying liquid ripple and paint her fur red. after pushing her to the ground, he assumes that her back was facing towards perfectly where he could bite into her scruff, snapping her neck.

she wouldnt even have the liberty to see who was attacking her! he hoped she went to the afterlife restless. leaning down, he pressed his claws further into her back, letting his weight fully rest on her. he let out a low, cackling snarl, green orbs gleaming. this was fun.

he felt his teeth settle into her collar, right there her neck bone was.

he snapped down.
Old June 3rd, 2018, 09:57 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Instantly, her worries went from her own to her younger sister's. "Oh, no! I've just got keen eyes, that's all," she fretted stepping towards her and fluffing the fur around her stomach a little bit. "Keep your fur like that," she advised. "It'll keep it more hidden, if that's what you want." She sat down again, a sympathetic gaze resting on Birdrose.
Birdrose starred at Ambercloud, her fur beginnibg to shake in fright. The molly backed up a bit, making sure ti keep her distance. "No! Its not what I want. I don't want to be frightened all my life and its all because I made a stupid choice and so these kits will never know their true father." yowled the warrior.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old June 3rd, 2018, 09:57 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
geez, the molly wasnt even going to fight back? typical kittypet. spireflare didnt even bother to skilled fighting moves if she was going to act like that. he dug his claws into her back, feeling the satisfying liquid ripple and paint her fur red. after pushing her to the ground, he assumes that her back was facing towards perfectly where he could bite into her scruff, snapping her neck.

she wouldnt even have the liberty to see who was attacking her! he hoped she went to the afterlife restless. leaning down, he pressed his claws further into her back, letting his weight fully rest on her. he let out a low, cackling snarl, green orbs gleaming. this was fun.

he felt his teeth settle into her collar, right there her neck bone was.

he snapped down.
with one final, agonized scream, the molly felt limp, dead. her head lolled to the side, eyes open and face contorted with her misery. her eyes had already glazed over, widened and full of her fear. and with her death, all that she had wronged would cheer a simple phrase.

who's a princess now, lanna?
Old June 5th, 2018, 09:52 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
A lanky, grey molly strode into the territory with no form of worry or paranoia of being attacked visible. Her blue orbs darted from tree to tree, and her maw opened wide to breathe in the air around her. "I thought I smelled a rabbit near here!" Though it's common sense to keep quiet when in search of prey, common sense was something this cat lacked, leading her to call out to herself in a bubbly manner. Her tail began to flick about in excitement of her next meal. Whether it had decided to hide or simply didn't hear her, the rabbit didn't seem to be scared off by her goofy shouting since she couldn't see or hear it moving around. Her large shoulders lowered close to the ground, and she began to creep forward in silence now giving care to if she made a sound. Within no time, a plump brown rabbit came into view, and even better it didn't seem to notice the silver she-cat sneaking up right behind it. Just a little closer, and.... She mentally had to remind herself not to spring to early, or the prey had to much time to run. That was how she lost her last meal. After a moments more, she was in perfect distance and sprung for the rabbit before killing it off with a swift bite to the neck. "Good job Fay!" She congratulated herself with a triumphant yell. A moment later, she heard a bird nearby giving a loud warning whistle before flying away. "Oops... Looks like I scared any other prey nearby." She shrugged it off quickly, not really feeling any remorse now that she could have a meal.

_ @RedHead _

Her blinding white fur making her stand out against the bleak green landscape, most cats could probably see that Frozenflame wasn’t trying to hunt at the moment. If she was, she would’ve done all she could to hide her pelt, because prey could most definitely see her simply strolling across the territory. And that’s exactly what the white-furred feline was doing. Going on a leisurely stroll. Though for her, it was more like a jog through the territory. Her endless energy showing through each of her bouncy pawsteps, and the way that her dark green eyes flicked everywhere, taking in everything around her.
As she cane over a rise, those dark green eyes widened with excitement as she spotted a cat down at the bottom of the hill she was standing on. Oh! Maybe that’s another Windclan cat I can hang out with. Since no one wanted to come with me on my walk.... But Frozenflame knew that she’d probably tired most of her friends out already. It was later in the day, and usually vu that time, most cats wanted to stray away from her. Frozenflame knew her energy was often hard to deal with, but she wouldn’t let that change her. So what if no cat could keep up with her? That’s just what made her different from the rest of them.
Coming closer to the cat, am immediate foreign scent came over her. She crouched low to the ground quickly, praying to Starclan that the cat hadn’t seen her. Not even thinking, an impulse running through her veins, Frozenflame crept closer to the cat and then took a flying leap at her, paws outstretched, though claws sheathed safely into her paws. She didn’t take into account anything about the cat or what might happen because of her actions.
But that was Frozenflame.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old June 5th, 2018, 11:36 AM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
Chestnutkit bounced about cheerfully back to their spot in glee his mother had approved his selection. "Did I choose a good one?" Looking for further approval, he flattened himself to the ground in a sloppy mimic of the hunting crouch. Immediately after crouching, he sprung on top of the mouse and bit on to its neck. "When will I get to start hunting? Can I start now?" His eyes filled with pride as he looked at the rodent below him, almost as if he had caught it himself. He bounced over to his mother, and leaned against her side as he waited for her to bite a piece off for him. Water filled his mouth as he breathed in the smell of the mouse with longing to taste it. "What do mice eat?" As he thought of his own meal, his mind wandered to what mice might have for a meal. Did they eat meat like he did, or leaves, or berries, or any other thing in the woods? Random topics such as this were all things the kit's curiosity begged an answer for.
Gorsebird smiled relishing in Chestnutkit's joy, she would miss these moments one day. Then sitting down in their previous spot she wasted no time in beginning to tear small pieces of the mouse off for her son. "Yes, sweetheart, you chose a great one." She cooed, quickly lapping his forehead as a further sign of approval. After her fleet display of affection, she watched idly as he tried to imitate the hunting crouch and leap. Though it wasn't the best it was still, nevertheless, endearing to see her son so eager to hunt. "You'll have to wait till your an apprentice, Chessie. Though you can still practice of course." Gorsebird meowed before sliding some torn pieces of the mouse over to Chestnutkit to eat. She took a bite or two of the creature herself not having eaten since the day previous. Her ears then pickled when she heard his next inquiry, her nose twitched a bit contemplating something before she opened her maw, "I don't really know, Chessie, you do know I've been a queen in the nursery since almost right after my warrior ceremony so I don't understand a lot about all those warrior things. Oh! But I'm sure your older sister would!" Gorsebird's voice was rather sugary as she spoke clearly hiding some intentions. She was also somewhat playing dumb. While, yes, the part about being a queen since early warriorhood was true (she spared no time getting pregnant) the part about knowing little to nothing about the flora and fauna of the forest was not. However, she had a plan, and whoever said you couldn't trick your children into helping you with one?

Last edited by panchiko; December 18th, 2021 at 04:53 PM.
Old June 5th, 2018, 12:17 PM
i put the si in almsivi

My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
larkfall stayed on the ground for a moment, back against the rough, raw soil. he could hear the snarls and yowls of the tims fighting around him, but it was all muted out as he stared at the sky. he felt guilty. if he hadnt spoken to crowfall in the first place none of this would have happened. if he hadnt left his nest this wouldnt have happened. if he obeyed cuckoosnarl in the first place then none of this wouldnt have happened. this was all his fault. as he was layin gon the ground he wondered for a moment. he never knew his mother - but would she be proud of what he had become? whens the last time he was even "allowed" to talk to someone without cuck staring over his shoulder, or approve of? he felt..so, so lonely. he..he knew he didnt love cuckoosnarl. he loved who he used to be. larkfall knew he was abusive, but didnt do anything. he couldnt let go of the cat that he first fell in love with, the cat that had made butterflies sprout in his chest, or his body feel like jelly. now he felt empty. numb. and alone. despite being surrounded by so many clan members he was isolated to only cuckoosnarl.

he stood up.

he was no superhero. he didnt have super speed or lazer vision, he couldnt save the world. but he could save crowfall. he stared at the ground for a moment towards his paws, watching his claws dig into the ground. he was just standing here while crow was getting the daylights beaten out of him. larkfall had seen this so many times before - cuckoo looking at him like property that no one else can be around instead of an actual person. he was tired of standing around. he never thought this day would come, that he could finally feel the feeling of his mates hide under his claws, he was hesitant. he let out a low growl, one that was foriegn to anyone who met him. he was no easily angered. but crowfall , even if they met only minutes ago, meant something. the calico stalked forward. he was no longer crouched down with a tail tucked between his legs. he stood tall, fur puffed out at every angle, lip curled and fangs showing.

with an easy yet powerful strike, he swiped right towards cuckoosnarls flank, hoping to unbalance him. he was trying to avoid as much physical damage as possible, keepin gin mind he wasnt a violet and with the lack of a fully train medicine cat, this could end badly for all three of them. then only, did he lean close to his dear mates ear, green eyes in slits.

"Enough."

this was not said in any skittish tone, or submissive for that matter. larkfall was in charge and that was shown by his staure, his tone, and his actions. he was done. and cuckoosnarl really didnt want to make a scene in the middle of the clearing, did he? he was only makin ghimself look worse.

not that it was possible.

« I AM WHAT I AM. »

OH, they thought he wasn't going to make a scene?

He'd make as big of a damn scene as he wanted. He was a god amongst these petty squabblers, these puny worms. They had no respect for the fact that he was like a giant compared to them, and not in a literal sense. And Larkfall, little Larkfall thought he was going to get away with anything like this? Cuckoosnarl was a pervading influence, omniscient, even, all-hating. It wasn't like the power was going to his head, and even if it was, did they, mere Clanners, have any say in the matter? He thrashed around, like he was still pinned. His flank was on fire, and he all but screamed, "How dare you!?"

Still barely off the ground, he slammed his paw in Larkfall's direction, just short of hitting him; it missed. He had nothing to lose. "I've brought you up, brought you to my level, and this is what you want to happen to me?" Yellow eyes narrowing into slits, he whispered, "I'll have you dead before you can kill me, Larkfall. I haven't had my fill just yet."

Whipping around to face Crowfall once again, a terrible expression contorted his visage; he all but spat in the other tom's face. Fur puffed out to its full extent, he lunged for the black warrior again, claws outstretched and hungry for blood. There was no missing his intent now; Cuckoosnarl had pounced again, surging his head forwards as well, jaws wide.

At least some mauling was going to happen, besides.

@hiraeth

baibai

Last edited by oats; June 5th, 2018 at 12:45 PM.
Old June 5th, 2018, 12:38 PM
the tale of six.

his nostrils flared, blood surging through his ears, hearing nothing but the own pounding of his heart. he watched cuckoosnarl very closely, his pupils mere slits as the selfish feline remained in his sight. a growl emitted from crowfall, watching him speak to the calico. this cat was insane.

but that didn't mean he couldn't be the same, right? he had to keep his promise, and even if that meant he had to kill, so be it.

as cuckoosnarl leaped at him, crowfall rolled to the side and slid backwards, his claws leaving gaping gashes in the ground. any pain he felt as his claws were nearly ripped from their sheathes only fueled him to go further, his fangs bared and ready to retaliate against the smaller tom. making sure to stay away from larkfall, the black feline jumped, almost heading towards cuckoosnarl but moving at the last moment. as soon as his paws touched the ground he jumped again and spun around, waiting for cuckoosnarl's next move.

"you're just a bully. someone to use others to gain your own pleasure. you should be exiled from this clan. you should have never been brought here! what you've done to larkfall is unacceptable, and even if i have to die to save him from your greasy paws, i will. but you're coming with me," crowfall growled, his voice much lower than before. it was breathless and gravelly, like he had spent all moons of his life chewing on rocks. the young cat's ears flattened against his head, his muscles bunched and ready for cuckoosnarl's next attack.

"you should've never been born. all you are is a pest within our clan. and pests must be exterminated," he snarled, "you are no leader. you are no savior. you, cuckoosnarl, are better off dead."

he had to stay alive for as long as he could. for both himself, and for larkfall.

--

@king kaleb! @milo
Old June 5th, 2018, 05:28 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Her blinding white fur making her stand out against the bleak green landscape, most cats could probably see that Frozenflame wasn’t trying to hunt at the moment. If she was, she would’ve done all she could to hide her pelt, because prey could most definitely see her simply strolling across the territory. And that’s exactly what the white-furred feline was doing. Going on a leisurely stroll. Though for her, it was more like a jog through the territory. Her endless energy showing through each of her bouncy pawsteps, and the way that her dark green eyes flicked everywhere, taking in everything around her.
As she cane over a rise, those dark green eyes widened with excitement as she spotted a cat down at the bottom of the hill she was standing on. Oh! Maybe that’s another Windclan cat I can hang out with. Since no one wanted to come with me on my walk.... But Frozenflame knew that she’d probably tired most of her friends out already. It was later in the day, and usually vu that time, most cats wanted to stray away from her. Frozenflame knew her energy was often hard to deal with, but she wouldn’t let that change her. So what if no cat could keep up with her? That’s just what made her different from the rest of them.
Coming closer to the cat, am immediate foreign scent came over her. She crouched low to the ground quickly, praying to Starclan that the cat hadn’t seen her. Not even thinking, an impulse running through her veins, Frozenflame crept closer to the cat and then took a flying leap at her, paws outstretched, though claws sheathed safely into her paws. She didn’t take into account anything about the cat or what might happen because of her actions.
But that was Frozenflame.
After a quick inspection to make sure nothing was wrong with the rabbit, Fay took a heaping bite of it, soon letting out a loud, rumbling purr in approval. "I thought this area of the forest smelled weird, but I guess the smell isn't affecting the prey, because this rabbit is really good." Her thoughts spilled out of her mouth, but the majority of her words were muffled by the food in her mouth.
She made quick work of the rabbit having not eaten in two days. Right as she was about to bury its remains, another scent drifted past her nose. "Huh? That smells like the scent I passed when I was looking for the rabbit..." The gears in her brain turned as she tried to put together all this information, evident through the strenuous look on her face. After a moment of processing, her eyes lit up in realization. "Oooh! That was a scent border! This is someone's terri-" Her voice wasn't worried as it should've been. It was more filled with pride than anything, pride that she had solved the mystery. Unfortunately, as she was announcing her answer, someone had landed squarely on top of her.
"Oof! Hey, that hurt!" She paused a moment displaying no aggression to her attacker. "Wait, you didn't claw me, so it actually didn't hurt. Sorry, it's kind of instinct to say something 'ouch', or 'that hurt' when you think it will, you know?" Since there were no claws holding her attacker in place, Fay rather easily was able to slip out from under them. "So is this your territory then? Sorry for walking onto it; I didn't realize. I can a bit mouse-brained at times." The large molly sat down and began to flick her tail against the ground repeatedly out of a need to move in some way. "Anyway, what's your name? I'm Fay."

Last edited by Panda; June 5th, 2018 at 05:28 PM.
Closed Thread