Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 08:12 AM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Blazimations
Today 07:56 AM
The Starpoint
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 07:46 AM
Marigoldpaw Training...
Last post by Blazimations
Today 07:45 AM
WindClan Patrols
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 07:38 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 9th, 2019, 09:58 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutella View Post
@ValentineKey

Daturapaw sat slouched over in an shaded spot of the clearing ,her stomach bearing a semi long battle scar from a riverclan apprentice , a Riverclan apprentice ! , how was this possible!? How could she have been so stupid and give the enemy the opportunity to strike!?! She thought she pulled the right move by lunging at the feline but nope,thankfully that fish eater didn't use the belly rake,she feared for her life then, with that memory replaying over and over she bared her teeth in an snarl, hatred and an burning desire for round two could be felt , worst of all, the feline called her a prissy little kittypet!. That ticked her right off, her name may be exotic,it may be unique,it may be different , but in no way was it kittypet related ! And how in this green earth did she look like a kittypet!?! Though most of her anger faded away when she remembered her main goal in the battle....she needed to find thrushpaw,her little songbird. She failed since that riverclanner blocked her path. Wanting to fight. Now she felt the worry taking over,she needed to apologize , she needed to see thrushpaw! But she didn't know where she was . This made her ears fold back and for her to begin to feel the beginnings of tears.

She was so stupid,stupid ,stupid stupid piece of foxdung she was! She should have never let the humiliation of not being able to hunt anger her.... But it did out of habit and her paw was also sprained ...she knew it was in the past....But she regretted that. Ever since then anxiety and fear was becoming more dominating , thrushpaw also knew that she hated starclan and the clans,that she was being trained by a darkforest feline who is a great mentor , she just didn't want to loose the only friend she had...the only one she ever truly loved because of this...what would thrushpaw say to her? Would she call her a monster? A traitor? Would she run? All of this lead to the first tear escaping . Followed by another and another . Her belly full of that tight warm feeling....she hated having emotions sometimes. Now she just hoped no one spots her if walks over.
A large yawn, much bigger than thought possible for the slightly smaller apprentice, overcame her. Flamingpaw stretched out her thin body and shuddered as a brisk breeze ruffled her fiery fur. Green orbs appeared after the ritualistic stretching. By nature they were always wide and appeared to have a mischievous glint in them. She shook herself one last time before lazily padding in a random direction.

Flamingpaw paced like this for a few minutes but then she stopped. She gave the clearing a once over and noticed a cat, sitting all by her lonesome. Being the friendly cat she is, Flamingpaw padded right on over and sat next to the shecat. "Howdy there!" she greeted with enthusiasm. Her green eyes studied the other cat, "Say, whats the matter sunshine?" Flamingpaw questioned.
Old January 9th, 2019, 10:19 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValentineKey View Post

A large yawn, much bigger than thought possible for the slightly smaller apprentice, overcame her. Flamingpaw stretched out her thin body and shuddered as a brisk breeze ruffled her fiery fur. Green orbs appeared after the ritualistic stretching. By nature they were always wide and appeared to have a mischievous glint in them. She shook herself one last time before lazily padding in a random direction.

Flamingpaw paced like this for a few minutes but then she stopped. She gave the clearing a once over and noticed a cat, sitting all by her lonesome. Being the friendly cat she is, Flamingpaw padded right on over and sat next to the shecat. "Howdy there!" she greeted with enthusiasm. Her green eyes studied the other cat, "Say, whats the matter sunshine?" Flamingpaw questioned.
speak of the devil, her ears twitched as she heard another she cat talk to her, she growled a bit and nearly winced at the greeting since it was a bit too chipper for her. The Molly flicked her tail tip and a ripple followed soon after signaling that she was in a bad mood and starting to get cranky,tried as she might the tears still kept flowing but soon they eventually slowed down ,her icey blue eyes settled on the Molly who she didn't recognize , she may be new. As fast as a rabbit ran her eyes turned into slabs of melting ice that was quickly freezing back up, sniffles escaped as she tried to open her mouth,when she let out a sound she made a hiccup like noise but no squeak only sharp breaths . "d-d-don't call me s-sunshine.....please..." she snapped at first before her tone softened, she was trying not to direct her anger at the apprentice but she just couldn't help it . It was a habit. Looks like she was forced to talk.

The breath like hiccups didn't end yet,they normally lasted for quite a while "w-whats ...i-it matter to y-you?...n-none of y-you truly c-care. S-so sorry i-if my a-answer ain't a-all Roses and dandelions !.." she snapped once more before looking at the ground . It was true,the ones she stumbled across that asked her these questions disliked her true response they always seemed to want a happy one. She was sick of it. Some look at her as a jerk because of this but nope she was just being honest and logical. They just couldn't see through their rose shaded vision .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 9th, 2019, 11:03 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

@Rosemew

Sunhigh was approaching as Sleetfall made it to the training grounds, his apprentice Beetlepaw, was supposed to meet him her around this time though by the look of the empty miss filled clearing she wasn't here yet. That have him a chance to figure out what he was going to do though. Honestly the long haired tom hadn't expected to have an apprentice and even though he'd been a mentor for a few moons he wasn't sure he was doing good. The main problem was he didn't like teaching, to teach he had to speak and speaking meant who ever was there would be paying attention to him more then normal. Though he guessed that was a must. He was in a Clan after all. What should we go over? Defensive moves probably. She needs to know how to keep herself alive more then fight off a enemy. Sitting down his bushy tail rapping it's self around his paws.
Battle moves, probably should have thought her some before now. Steelfall guessed realizing he'd been focused on hunting and stuff more. Though Beetlepaw needed to learn everything he knew plus what she found on her own.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 10th, 2019, 08:18 AM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
@Rosemew

Sunhigh was approaching as Sleetfall made it to the training grounds, his apprentice Beetlepaw, was supposed to meet him her around this time though by the look of the empty miss filled clearing she wasn't here yet. That have him a chance to figure out what he was going to do though. Honestly the long haired tom hadn't expected to have an apprentice and even though he'd been a mentor for a few moons he wasn't sure he was doing good. The main problem was he didn't like teaching, to teach he had to speak and speaking meant who ever was there would be paying attention to him more then normal. Though he guessed that was a must. He was in a Clan after all. What should we go over? Defensive moves probably. She needs to know how to keep herself alive more then fight off a enemy. Sitting down his bushy tail rapping it's self around his paws.
Battle moves, probably should have thought her some before now. Steelfall guessed realizing he'd been focused on hunting and stuff more. Though Beetlepaw needed to learn everything he knew plus what she found on her own.
Beetlepaw' s mind was somewhere else as she padded into the training grounds. She wandered if she would like her mentor. The black cat shrugged off the thought and kept walking.
She quietly walked up to Sleetfall, flicking her tail in greeting.
@Fuzzyfeline

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by furrensic; January 16th, 2019 at 10:01 PM.
Old January 10th, 2019, 08:38 AM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutella View Post
speak of the devil, her ears twitched as she heard another she cat talk to her, she growled a bit and nearly winced at the greeting since it was a bit too chipper for her. The Molly flicked her tail tip and a ripple followed soon after signaling that she was in a bad mood and starting to get cranky,tried as she might the tears still kept flowing but soon they eventually slowed down ,her icey blue eyes settled on the Molly who she didn't recognize , she may be new. As fast as a rabbit ran her eyes turned into slabs of melting ice that was quickly freezing back up, sniffles escaped as she tried to open her mouth,when she let out a sound she made a hiccup like noise but no squeak only sharp breaths . "d-d-don't call me s-sunshine.....please..." she snapped at first before her tone softened, she was trying not to direct her anger at the apprentice but she just couldn't help it . It was a habit. Looks like she was forced to talk.

The breath like hiccups didn't end yet,they normally lasted for quite a while "w-whats ...i-it matter to y-you?...n-none of y-you truly c-care. S-so sorry i-if my a-answer ain't a-all Roses and dandelions !.." she snapped once more before looking at the ground . It was true,the ones she stumbled across that asked her these questions disliked her true response they always seemed to want a happy one. She was sick of it. Some look at her as a jerk because of this but nope she was just being honest and logical. They just couldn't see through their rose shaded vision .
Flamingpaw frowned in disappointment. “No need to get snappy girly, I was just being polite.” Her curious green eyes showed no sign of backing down. “Trust me sugar, i know life ain’t all dandelions and, whaddya say? Roses? I just prefer to look at it that way rather than be a Grumpy Gilbert like yaself.” The orange shecat chuckled to herself, “Grumpy Gilbert, that’s a good one,” She licked a paw and wiped her head. “Say, what’s your name anyway?”
Old January 10th, 2019, 11:14 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greywind View Post
“Good.” She sighed. She grabbed a piece of prey and looked at her mate. “Lets go eat.” She said.
Dovetalon let out a silent chuckle as he stood up. He limped over to the fresh kill pile and grabbed a mouse. He sat back down and let out a hiss of pain.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old January 10th, 2019, 11:15 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

The white kit stood around the clearing. Smashing bugs with his paw and looking bored. Whitekit wasn’t very aware of his surroundings, he just was bored and smashing bugs.

(OPEN)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 10th, 2019, 04:58 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Sorry? Is that all you can say? Green eyes shone with disbelief as he stared at his sibling. Canarysong couldn’t get a grasp on his emotions, they were slipping away from him with every breath. His hurt and anger all bubbles beneath the surface, continuing to push upwards. Raw fear was what was holding it down. Fear of what he could become, fear of who he has become. Letting out a shaky breath, Canarysong blinked and looked away from Daydream, averting his bright green eyes down to the ground. He couldn’t look at them anymore. They were the cause of some of his hurt. Sure, the pale tabby didn’t know it, but they had hurt Canarysong. A lot. Their abscence had left a deep wound in him, which took a while to scar over. And with all these new, recent developments, Canarysong could feel the wound opening again. He could feel all the things he wanted to say inside the wound, and if he didn’t expel them, then he could develop and infection. And then he’d need some major healing.
But you’ve never needed help, right? Canarysong liked to be independent. He didn’t like to rely on anyone. And even though Daydream, his only littermate, was the medicine cat of Shadowclan, Canarysong was a fighter. He fought, and refused to be tended to. He could care for himself. Let Daydream tend to those who need them more. Who are more important. That’s how it’s always been, why should it change?

At their mention of his kits, green eyes found their way to golden again. Flicking his ears, he nodded slowly. “Yes. Kits. Motherless...” He trailed off, remembering what the absence of their mother had done to the two littermates. Even though these kits would never know their mother, would they sill face the same repercussions? They’ve got you. Byt Canarysong didn’t believe he was wualified to raise kits. He grew up without a dad and an absent mother. He didn’t know what it meant to be a parent. “And i’m not going to be much help to them.” He finished, flicking his fluffy tail as he eyes wandered over towards the nursery. Looking at daydream again, Canarysong debated whether or not telling them about Silvernight. How he had had his heart broken by two she-cats, both in different ways, both ending up with kits.
Am I really that desperate for love and attention?
Canarysong knew they answer was yes.
motherless... how much time had passed?
it was obvious daydream had underestimated. they felt guilt crawl up their spine and for a moment they didnt know what to say, instead starring at the ground for a moment, feeling canarys glare dig into their skin. there was something about..their own brothers dislike for them that got to them. they could handle anyone else hating them - but when it came to canary.. he was their only kin left. the only cat that had been there since the beginning. for that daydream had envied him for awhile. they liked to think that he turned up less messed up then they had. they had been dealing with their own issues, yet hadnt even thought about their own brother. all those moments they had thought they were alone, they werent, their brother had been there this whole time, wanting so badly to help but he just couldnt because they pushed him away. they didnt check in on him. and that was on them. and they couldnt forgive themself for that. aleast not right now. should they speak up about it? there was obvious tension here, and also apparent they werent going to get through an actual conversation without addressing it. "im sorry.." they trailed off, bring their gaze back up to him softly,"not just the kits. but.. for everything," they couldnt pinpoint an exact moment that they had done wrong, but they knew there had been many. they were just.. sorry. they dug their claws into the ground on instinct, just out of nervousness and anxiety. they wanted it to go back to how it used to be, canary at their side smiley and happy, them sitting next to eachother as they were made into apprentices. they same canary that had been there, while he hadnt gotten anything in return.
Old January 10th, 2019, 08:03 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flippaw View Post
Cascadepaw walked toward the fresh-kill pile, grabbing a fairly large frog and sitting down, tearing into it hungrily. He gazed around the clearing, looking for Kiwipaw. His swallowed, then took another bite. Where is Kiwipaw? His eyes closed in thought. Maybe she's training?
He continued eating slowly, filling his growling stomach. He wondered when Windygale would name him a mentor. He had found out that the kind tom had become leader in Goldenstar's disappearance.
I wonder what happened to Ravenfrost and if she is happy about this situation..

@Lilyfur2 !! (Bring kiwipaw to ma boi :P)
(I will! XD!)

Kiwipaw ran from Raventuft's and her mentors torment. She skirted across the clearing, eager for a juicy piece of meat to brighten up her day. She ran last the other cats, toward the prey pile. Yes! Fully stocked! She noticed a grey pelt in the midst of all the others, and she screeched to a halt, almost falling on her muzzle in the process.
"Cascadepaw? Hi!" She said sheepishly. Did he notice me almost fall into my snout? How embarrassing...She thought, embarrassed.
She grabbed a plump vole from the pile, and settled down beside him.
"So..how's life?" Kiwipaw asked perkily. She was happy to settle down after her rough day out training.
I hope he responds! I often get tormented my quick words, my chatty self, and a while lotta other things! Kiwipaw exclaimed to herself.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old January 10th, 2019, 08:08 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: ☆ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
(I will! XD!)

Kiwipaw ran from Raventuft's and her mentors torment. She skirted across the clearing, eager for a juicy piece of meat to brighten up her day. She ran last the other cats, toward the prey pile. Yes! Fully stocked! She noticed a grey pelt in the midst of all the others, and she screeched to a halt, almost falling on her muzzle in the process.
"Cascadepaw? Hi!" She said sheepishly. Did he notice me almost fall into my snout? How embarrassing...She thought, embarrassed.
She grabbed a plump vole from the pile, and settled down beside him.
"So..how's life?" Kiwipaw asked perkily. She was happy to settle down after her rough day out training.
I hope he responds! I often get tormented my quick words, my chatty self, and a while lotta other things! Kiwipaw exclaimed to herself.

He took another bite of his frog as Kiwipaw screeched to a halt beside him. She stopped so fast, he noticed she had to catch herself from falling right on her muzzle. He stiffled a giggle and smiled. "Fine.." He mumbled around his prey, then swallowed. "Windygale should be giving me a mentor soon." He swallowed. "Was your training day alright? Tiring I suppose."

@Lilyfur2

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker
Closed Thread