Last post by Hound
Yesterday 11:20 PM

Old November 18th, 2019, 06:51 PM

My Mood: Blah
Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflowerseed View Post
[ @Snail-paw] [ @The Cannibal ]

Frozenrift led the patrol to the border indeed, rather proudly if anything. The let the wind ruffle his fur as he walked, letting out a large purr into the Windclan fields. he took in a wiff and gagged at the scent of shadowclan.

"Musky rats." he hissed gently, not hesitating to mark the border to show Windclan dominance. he actually sniffed the groudn to see if he could find the scent of a 0particular she-cat he knew of. Smelling it in the wind and smiling.
@sunflowerseed @The Cannibal

Sheepfur followed calmly, a little slower than then the patrol leader. He glanced around gassing out at the moors and enjoying the breeze. He always loved the big open spaces of the moors, being able to see for great distances across the territory

He smiled at Frozenrifts comment, also catching the marshy scent of shadow clan on the breeze. He moved to a different section of the border to mark. He gage slightly, the scent of shadow clan stronger closer to the border. “Your right, they really do smell like rats!”

Old November 18th, 2019, 09:43 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
Cherry tutted, her eyes narrowed into a dangerous glare as she muttered, "I'm no kitty-pet..." Well, it was true, she wasn't. She was a clan cat now! Though, why was this - what's him name?- Domino cat being nice to her now? Still on high alert, the warrior responded gingerly, forcing her fur to lie flat along her spine.

"My name is Cherry... I've yet to get my warrior name, but I'm a warrior for ShadowClan nonetheless... What are you doing on ShadowClan's land anyway, Domino?" She over-dramatically pronounced the strange feline's name.

@Dirtfur

Ah, so a Clanpet! "Why, I'm surviving! I wander these lands for destiny or something to do like killing." Domino mumbled. "Tell me Cherry, what do you clan warriors do for a living?" the black and white rogue knows the clan ways, but is not late to know their weaknesses.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old November 19th, 2019, 09:51 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snail-paw View Post

Sheepfur followed calmly, a little slower than then the patrol leader. He glanced around gassing out at the moors and enjoying the breeze. He always loved the big open spaces of the moors, being able to see for great distances across the territory

He smiled at Frozenrifts comment, also catching the marshy scent of shadow clan on the breeze. He moved to a different section of the border to mark. He gage slightly, the scent of shadow clan stronger closer to the border. “Your right, they really do smell like rats!”
@sunflowerseed

Adderheart walked at approximately the same pace as Sheepfur, letting Frozenrift walk slightly ahead of them. Despite her weariness, she was fully aware of her surroundings and the scents wafting about in the air. As nice a day as it was, the sandy she-cat wasn't focused on it. The only thing she was worried about was checking the border, securing it, and then going back to get herself assigned to another patrol. Anything really. And if she wasn't assigned, she'd go out hunting on her own. As much as her body protested, she would do it anyways.

Briefly she'd smile at the comment, her head nodding in agreement. "I'm not sure which is a worse smell though, rats, fish or badger," meowed the she-cat with a small laugh. Pulling in another breath, she could definitely tell which border they were on. Though it was hard to tell with her current weariness whether the Shadowclan stench was fresh or even slightly going over onto their side. It was hard for her to concentrate.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 21st, 2019, 08:20 AM
Lullaby for a princess

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
@sunflowerseed

Adderheart walked at approximately the same pace as Sheepfur, letting Frozenrift walk slightly ahead of them. Despite her weariness, she was fully aware of her surroundings and the scents wafting about in the air. As nice a day as it was, the sandy she-cat wasn't focused on it. The only thing she was worried about was checking the border, securing it, and then going back to get herself assigned to another patrol. Anything really. And if she wasn't assigned, she'd go out hunting on her own. As much as her body protested, she would do it anyways.

Briefly she'd smile at the comment, her head nodding in agreement. "I'm not sure which is a worse smell though, rats, fish or badger," meowed the she-cat with a small laugh. Pulling in another breath, she could definitely tell which border they were on. Though it was hard to tell with her current weariness whether the Shadowclan stench was fresh or even slightly going over onto their side. It was hard for her to concentrate.
The tom who seemed a bit nervous now that they were in the territory still marked it with no shame, trying to establish any Windclan leadership possible. He was aware of the things Shadowclan had been through, attacking rouges and the fires surely had affected them. His spirit raised at the comment by a warrior he believed named Adderheart. He didn't seem to mind walking ahead of them and he kept his eyes on the border, he did reply with a heart chuckle. "Most surely Shadowclans scent is a spot of their own. Far worse than tose three combined."

He nodded slightly. " Would say I'd prefer to smell fishy Riverclan over ratty Shadowclan." He commented. His tone became solemn-ish. "Do you think they'll try to make up for the stolen territory by coming for us?" He sounded serious, not nervous or scared. He unsheathed his claws just in case.
Old November 22nd, 2019, 08:30 PM

My Mood: Blah

Quote:
The tom who seemed a bit nervous now that they were in the territory still marked it with no shame, trying to establish any Windclan leadership possible. He was aware of the things Shadowclan had been through, attacking rouges and the fires surely had affected them. His spirit raised at the comment by a warrior he believed named Adderheart. He didn't seem to mind walking ahead of them and he kept his eyes on the border, he did reply with a heart chuckle. "Most surely Shadowclans scent is a spot of their own. Far worse than tose three combined."

He nodded slightly. " Would say I'd prefer to smell fishy Riverclan over ratty Shadowclan." He commented. His tone became solemn-ish. "Do you think they'll try to make up for the stolen territory by coming for us?" He sounded serious, not nervous or scared. He unsheathed his claws just in case.
@The Cannibal

Sheepfur walked along to a different section of the border, rather calmly. Taking note of the cat walking next to him. He chuckled at the warriors comment. he didn’t know what it was, but shadow clan did seem to be the stinkiest clan. “Must be the frogs.” He commented

They might.” Sheepfur agreed, matching the solemn tone. “But I think they may have bigger things in there paws for awhile.” He remembered everything that windclan had been through recently, he didn’t think they would try anything that would make more problems for awhile.

Old November 24th, 2019, 12:34 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: ☆ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Relaxed

@RedHead
Cascadespirit skidded to a halt as he reached the border, kicking up pine needles. "Awww, dang it! You beat me!" He playfully shoved Strawberry, sniffing the length of the border. "Now that fun and games are out of the way, we have a border to attend to."

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker
Old November 24th, 2019, 12:42 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:

Quote:
@The Cannibal

Sheepfur walked along to a different section of the border, rather calmly. Taking note of the cat walking next to him. He chuckled at the warriors comment. he didn’t know what it was, but shadow clan did seem to be the stinkiest clan. “Must be the frogs.” He commented

They might.” Sheepfur agreed, matching the solemn tone. “But I think they may have bigger things in there paws for awhile.” He remembered everything that windclan had been through recently, he didn’t think they would try anything that would make more problems for awhile.
In a way, despite her exhaustion, the walk to the border itself was relaxing and helped to clear her mind, at least for the moment. And her patrol-mates weren't terrible either, in fact, they seemed like nice fellows. One calm, the other a bit nervous, but it could just be that they were in a position of leadership, that tended to make a lot of cats nervous. At the question posed by Frozenrift, the sandy she-cat loosely rolled her shoulders in a shrug, not seeming nervous by the notion that Shadowclan might come for them.
"They're probably more worried with Riverclan, what with their regular border disputes I've been hearing about and what not. I don't think any of the other clans care too much about Windclan at the moment." Stifling a small yawn, Adderheart looked across the border, into the marshy lands that were Shadowclan.

"Then again, who knows what they'll do. I've given up predicting the other clans at this point, it's better to just focus on ourselves." Pausing, she lifted her head in the air, pulling breath in as a wing gust swept pass. There was the scent of prey, distant, and the stench of Shadowclan. Nothing out of the ordinary. Flicking her tail, she'd return to following the other two. "I'm not picking up anything weird, are you two?"

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 24th, 2019, 06:33 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
@RedHead
Cascadespirit skidded to a halt as he reached the border, kicking up pine needles. "Awww, dang it! You beat me!" He playfully shoved Strawberry, sniffing the length of the border. "Now that fun and games are out of the way, we have a border to attend to."

Strawberrythorn stumbled slightly, but the shove hadn't been enough to fully knock her off of her paws. She snickered at the tom, shaking her head at both of their antics. But she'd forgotten how much fun it was to simply run around and have a good time with your clanmates. "I'll start up here, if you want to start at the other end? Meet in the middle?" She purred, tail flicking with a challenge alight in her blue eyes. Everything was a challenge to her, and she wouldn't mind brushing through the task quickly if it meant the border would get done faster and she could go wander the territory. Icestar can shut her stupid maw if she complains about it.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old November 24th, 2019, 06:36 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: ☆ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Strawberrythorn stumbled slightly, but the shove hadn't been enough to fully knock her off of her paws. She snickered at the tom, shaking her head at both of their antics. But she'd forgotten how much fun it was to simply run around and have a good time with your clanmates. "I'll start up here, if you want to start at the other end? Meet in the middle?" She purred, tail flicking with a challenge alight in her blue eyes. Everything was a challenge to her, and she wouldn't mind brushing through the task quickly if it meant the border would get done faster and she could go wander the territory. Icestar can shut her stupid maw if she complains about it.
@RedHead
"Sounds like a plan." He moved toward the other end, beginning to scent mark toward the middle where she had suggested. He shook his head. Icestar was preparing for war. He did not want to partake in any of it.

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker
Old November 24th, 2019, 07:01 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

As she was moving along the border, a particular scent caught the ginger she-cat's nose, one she knew all too well. Fox. Her head shot up in alarm, and her eyes widened as she began scanning the area for any sign of the russet animal. After a moment or two of looking, Strawberrythorn was in no way patient, she concluded that the fox, although a fresh scent, must've moved on from the border and fled further into Windclan's territory. Having finished her job she trotted back to the middle of the border to wait for Cascadespirit.

@Nebby

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.